Fall '20 Scores & Standings:| CJSL | G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | GA | LIJSL | MLS NXT | NCSANJ | WYSL |

Forum Search
Fall 2020
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League Playoffs
2020-21 National Playoffs
EDP 2020/2021
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '20 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Maxpreps High School
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Maryland
Latest Posts
B2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 10/29/20 09:00 PM
Rough Riders Champions Training Clinics
by Larry Miller - 10/29/20 07:45 PM
Rough Riders Goalkeeper Training Clinics
by Larry Miller - 10/29/20 07:43 PM
Rough Riders Ball Mastery Training Clinics
by Larry Miller - 10/29/20 07:40 PM
BOTN en Espaol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18
Re: B2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
Anonymous #747515 09/17/20 03:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Kozy from my experience great coach.

Agreed, he certainty has his faults then again who doesn’t, but it seems it’s a gift and a curse stemming from his passion for coaching and the game. All in all he’s head and shoulders above 99% of coaches on Long Island

Its either Kozy or 1 of his parents writing this crap lol.

Exactly. As if the moron who wrote that original post has seen 100% of all the BU10 coaches and can make that assessment. As far as I am concerned, Kozy is a guy who will keep on shooting himself in his own foot because of his own EGO.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Anonymous #747522 09/17/20 05:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
His BU10 team beats 100% of the teams on Long Island. Him being 1 of the best coaches is just my opinion, when I see more coaches as hands on as he is, produces a team with no drop off as he has and doesn’t put politics over players then maybe it’ll change until then 99% of the kozy bashing seems to come from sore losers. (Other 1% have good points) FYI I have no affiliation with the guy just call it how I see it. Prove it wrong on the field

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747526 09/17/20 08:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's a wakeup call... soccer in metro NY area is a joke run by a handful of organizers whom basically run every team/program. All the best athletes are playing other sports. All this talk about "playing the right way"... lol, you can remember being taught to play the right way when you're playing in an 11PM rec league 20 years down the road. Please w that nonsense, let the kids go out and enjoy playing.
All the best athletes are playing other sports??? Surely you don't mean baseball.

basketball, football, lacrosse, track & field - i see a big time college commitment for soccer from the metro NY area, and it's like... Southern Connecticut State college
Your comment is not about best athletes, it's about most colleges would rather put $$$ towards other sports, which I agree with. The interest is just not there and rate of return is zero. That doesn't mean they are better athletes than soccer players.

I wrote the original statement- it has nothing to do with money. Kids from this area just plain don’t go to the highest levels of soccer. Granted there are the exceptions... Reyna etc but at the end of the day, go to a field on a weekend morning. There are literally thousands of kids playing soccer. I have no issue w kids playing, staying fit, meeting other kids, having a great time. I have issues w the parents who all think their kid is the the next Messi, getting a college scholarship, and has to play “the right way”

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747535 09/18/20 08:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
His BU10 team beats 100% of the teams on Long Island. Him being 1 of the best coaches is just my opinion, when I see more coaches as hands on as he is, produces a team with no drop off as he has and doesn’t put politics over players then maybe it’ll change until then 99% of the kozy bashing seems to come from sore losers. (Other 1% have good points) FYI I have no affiliation with the guy just call it how I see it. Prove it wrong on the field

Pretty narrowed minded! So many coaches on LI that have produced professional players and your talking about a 10 year old team that doesn’t even play 11v 11! Shows how very little you know!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747537 09/18/20 09:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A. You will likely never see 100% of the coaches on LI, let alone any area. Yes, it's your opinion but everyone has one and everyone thinks theirs doesn't stink
B. Try beating teams elsewhere other than LI. There really aren't that many teams to speak of so you're not really saying very much, especially since it's only BU10. Iill bet good money that in a few years this team will not be around or will be completely different in make up
C. As for Kozy bashing, you are completely aware of all the, let's just call it shenanigans, he has pulled over the years? Have you actually seen him in action and how he speaks to young players? I sure as hell have. Do some homework. The bashing is deserved and created of his own hand.
D. If you have no affiliation with him, why are you even posting about him? Are you a PR guy trying to keep him relevant?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747538 09/18/20 10:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's a wakeup call... soccer in metro NY area is a joke run by a handful of organizers whom basically run every team/program. All the best athletes are playing other sports. All this talk about "playing the right way"... lol, you can remember being taught to play the right way when you're playing in an 11PM rec league 20 years down the road. Please w that nonsense, let the kids go out and enjoy playing.
All the best athletes are playing other sports??? Surely you don't mean baseball.

basketball, football, lacrosse, track & field - i see a big time college commitment for soccer from the metro NY area, and it's like... Southern Connecticut State college
Your comment is not about best athletes, it's about most colleges would rather put $$$ towards other sports, which I agree with. The interest is just not there and rate of return is zero. That doesn't mean they are better athletes than soccer players.

I wrote the original statement- it has nothing to do with money. Kids from this area just plain don’t go to the highest levels of soccer. Granted there are the exceptions... Reyna etc but at the end of the day, go to a field on a weekend morning. There are literally thousands of kids playing soccer. I have no issue w kids playing, staying fit, meeting other kids, having a great time. I have issues w the parents who all think their kid is the the next Messi, getting a college scholarship, and has to play “the right way”

And all other sports the parents dont do this? go check out a baseball field, basketball court, hockey rink. Morons are morons everywhere.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747543 09/18/20 11:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A. You will likely never see 100% of the coaches on LI, let alone any area. Yes, it's your opinion but everyone has one and everyone thinks theirs doesn't stink
B. Try beating teams elsewhere other than LI. There really aren't that many teams to speak of so you're not really saying very much, especially since it's only BU10. Iill bet good money that in a few years this team will not be around or will be completely different in make up
C. As for Kozy bashing, you are completely aware of all the, let's just call it shenanigans, he has pulled over the years? Have you actually seen him in action and how he speaks to young players? I sure as hell have. Do some homework. The bashing is deserved and created of his own hand.
D. If you have no affiliation with him, why are you even posting about him? Are you a PR guy trying to keep him relevant?

A. I’ve seen his team play all top teams in downstate ny, they are head and shoulders above all and the attention to detail from the side line during the games show the commitment from Kozy like you’d want to see from a coach looking to push his players/team, in my opinion.
B. They have check YouTube and why would you bet money against 10 year old kids continuing to thrive the way they currently are? That’s just weird to say the least.
C. No I’m not I am aware of only what I see on the field. I don’t doubt some of the bashing is warranted.
D. Lol at PR guy, in what world lol. I’m posting bc this is a public forum for people with opinions to post lol.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747544 09/18/20 11:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A. I’ve seen his team play all top teams in downstate ny, they are head and shoulders above all and the attention to detail from the side line during the games show the commitment from Kozy like you’d want to see from a coach looking to push his players/team, in my opinion.
B. They have check YouTube and why would you bet money against 10 year old kids continuing to thrive the way they currently are? That’s just weird to say the least.
C. No I’m not I am aware of only what I see on the field. I don’t doubt some of the bashing is warranted.
D. Lol at PR guy, in what world lol. I’m posting bc this is a public forum for people with opinions to post lol.

What's weird is you posting about a team you have no affiliation with and claiming to have seen his BU10 team play all the top teams yet you have no kid on the team. That's just creepy. As far as the betting kids not being with his team in a few years, well that's based on many years of experience.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747563 09/18/20 09:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is the best in the world and so is the team yep they need to play out of state and two years up

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #747569 09/19/20 12:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Susa or EM the better boys team in this age group?

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #747572 09/19/20 11:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was at my daughters em practice other day and heard group of dads talking about this kozy guy lol my god u guys are obsessed with him it’s scary

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747578 09/19/20 03:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Em better

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747579 09/19/20 04:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Em better

Susa won the last 10 times they played. I guess whoever thinks em is better thinks wins and losses don’t matter lol

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747581 09/19/20 05:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Better coach too

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #747586 09/19/20 08:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Person who says EM is better = EM parent

Person who says SUSA is better = SUSA parent

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747588 09/19/20 09:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dix hills now Susa what's next

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #747589 09/19/20 10:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Kozy lose today?

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #747593 09/20/20 08:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fact it would be breaking news if Kozy team loses says it all

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #747595 09/20/20 09:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kozy posts on here all the time FYI

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747598 09/20/20 10:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kozy posts on here all the time FYI

I’m sure he told you this or you possess a crystal ball lol, find your life

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747599 09/20/20 10:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just a couple days ago Kozy or I refer to him as quif bag posted that he is the best coach on Long Island and his team beats 100% of the teams he plays! What happened!?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #747607 09/20/20 04:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Person who says EM is better = EM parent

Person who says SUSA is better = SUSA parent