Fall '20 Scores & Standings:| G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | GA | LIJSL | MLS NXT | NCSANJ | WYSL |

Forum Search
Fall 2020
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League Playoffs
2020-21 National Playoffs
EDP 2020/2021
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '20 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Latest Posts
G2008:U13 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 09/28/20 10:31 PM
The new MLS youth league
by Anonymous - 09/28/20 10:18 PM
G2007:U14 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 09/28/20 08:48 PM
G2006:U15 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 09/28/20 05:40 PM
BOTN en Espaol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
Re: Barça Academy PRO New York, managed by FC Barcelona from next season
Anonymous #744947 08/08/20 08:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aren’t they using Tanner park in Copiague. What’s the price to rent that field

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Larry Miller #744955 08/08/20 10:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barca is really playing against the best of the best. Take a look at the 2007 group: Valencia (joke), Smithtown Slammers (joke does not even begin to describe), Dix Hills (if they exist), Asphalt Green (awful), Met Oval (b team), Susa, Saba (did not even know they still existed), Kings Park (never heard of them).

Any parent who pays money to play against these teams should come see me, I have a few bridges and tunnels I would love to sell them.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744980 08/08/20 08:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Barca is really playing against the best of the best. Take a look at the 2007 group: Valencia (joke), Smithtown Slammers (joke does not even begin to describe), Dix Hills (if they exist), Asphalt Green (awful), Met Oval (b team), Susa, Saba (did not even know they still existed), Kings Park (never heard of them).

Any parent who pays money to play against these teams should come see me, I have a few bridges and tunnels I would love to sell them.

Barca needs to be ashamed of themselves. They have gone to the most desperate and embarrassing level to recruit. They set up a Barca tent at my son's practice field and tried to talk to parents to get them to register. They are using a 3rd party marketing company to go around parks and malls to hand out Barca flyers. This club has now become the laughing stock of Long Island soccer.

Will the EDP really tolorate these tactics and allow such a "club" to participated in a league. Barca has no standards at all. I do not remember a youth soccer team stooping to these lows to add players. Is this what parents are looking for? This level? These are not soccer people they are 3rd party marketing. They dont care about soccer. They were talking to baseball players. They have someone new in charge, This is a BIGGER JOKE than the old group.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744982 08/08/20 09:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Barca needs to be ashamed of themselves. They have gone to the most desperate and embarrassing level to recruit. They set up a Barca tent at my son's practice field and tried to talk to parents to get them to register. They are using a 3rd party marketing company to go around parks and malls to hand out Barca flyers. This club has now become the laughing stock of Long Island soccer.

Will the EDP really tolorate these tactics and allow such a "club" to participated in a league. Barca has no standards at all. I do not remember a youth soccer team stooping to these lows to add players. Is this what parents are looking for? This level? These are not soccer people they are 3rd party marketing. They dont care about soccer. They were talking to baseball players. They have someone new in charge, This is a BIGGER JOKE than the old group.

That's the Second teams bracket, NIOT The PRO teams- It's pathetic how much you SUSA schmucks try to spin things- NONE of this is true- Simply pathetic

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #744984 08/08/20 10:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
USYS North Atlantic Conference Premier I Red
Division
VALENCIA CF ACADEMY NY 2007 BLACK (NYE)
SMITHTOWN SLAMMERS ELITE 07 (NYE)
KINGS PARK SC X-TREME (NYE)
DIX HILLS HARBOUR VIEW (NYE)
ASPHALT GREEN B2007 GREEN (NYE)
BARÇA ACADEMY PRO NY B2007 PRO (NYE)
MET OVAL EAST MET OVAL ACADEMY 2007 EAST (NYE)
SUSA B07 EDP NL TEAM (NYE)
SABA NYC B07 UNITED (NYE)

Learn to read you idiot, this is clearly the first team.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744986 08/08/20 11:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Division

FYI- These weren't supposed to be the brackets for the year BUT unfortunately ENYSSA published their release this week that with COVID, they wanted teams to play local and not travel which was not helping with competition. It's not anyone's fault which division they teams are in besides ENYSSA and EDP. Do you REALLY think Barca and SUSA wanted to be in this group?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744988 08/08/20 11:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This whole Post is B**sh**- learn facts please.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744989 08/08/20 11:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is 100% true. It is just sad. Stay away from this club. Trainers are getting worse and worse. Newest hires are washed up or never anything in youth soccer. Sad to watch Barca fall so fast. Players leaving, poor trainers and no fields. Sad to see.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744992 08/09/20 06:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Find a better group and post it - oh right you can not as it does not exist.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744998 08/09/20 10:38 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Division

FYI- These weren't supposed to be the brackets for the year BUT unfortunately ENYSSA published their release this week that with COVID, they wanted teams to play local and not travel which was not helping with competition. It's not anyone's fault which division they teams are in besides ENYSSA and EDP. Do you REALLY think Barca and SUSA wanted to be in this group?

That is a sad spin. Take a look at the other groups and there is travel. Upstate mixed with Long Island and conn. This is the group because this is the level. Barca has no management. There is no one taking charge and keeping this ship on the right path. They are headed for a fast end so if you are 2012 - 2007 you need to find a better stable place now because you will be forced to look in a year. 2006 will be fine because the parents have control and they are keeping it on track. The older ages saw the writing on the wall and all left.watchibg this club try to remain relevant is a soap opera.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #745000 08/09/20 10:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is 100% true. It is just sad. Stay away from this club. Trainers are getting worse and worse. Newest hires are washed up or never anything in youth soccer. Sad to watch Barca fall so fast. Players leaving, poor trainers and no fields. Sad to see.

Good news to be announced this week- BARCA NY not going anywhere and will be run better than ever.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #745017 08/09/20 06:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where do find the alignments is there a link I’ve googled it can’t find magic search words

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #745019 08/09/20 06:42 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Where do find the alignments is there a link I’ve googled it can’t find magic search words

Dont you see the scroll message up top? It tells you where the link on BOTN is.....

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #745022 08/09/20 08:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Barca is really playing against the best of the best. Take a look at the 2007 group: Valencia (joke), Smithtown Slammers (joke does not even begin to describe), Dix Hills (if they exist), Asphalt Green (awful), Met Oval (b team), Susa, Saba (did not even know they still existed), Kings Park (never heard of them).

This is just embarrassing to the name. They did such a poor job trying to rebound. Once they lost their best team, 2004, it had to be obvious that the club had no opportunities. Then you hear from Barca people that the 2004 all went to NYCFC and Red Bulls, meanwhile they are all at a town club to get away from Barca. It cannot be anymore evident that you NEED to find a new place to play. What is next??? First it was "Barca is the new academy to play for with ties to Spain and DA", then it was "Barca is building a state of the art complex", then it was "Barca is now run by Barca", now that they found a new american deep pocket it is "the new and improved Barca, better than ever", So are you saying that you lied to parents and players before when you said how great Barca was and NOW you are telling the truth and it is better than ever? Where are those fields you promised 4 years ago? Dont blame the old management, barca name was on those promises and checks made out to Barca. You stole money through lies, never had a field and best team bailed out. LOSER PLACE TO BE.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #745026 08/09/20 09:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barca is a sham, Barca has these satellite places all over. They’re all the same. The Arizona facility doesn’t do anything either.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #745028 08/09/20 10:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Division

Wasn’t suppose to be the group. What was suppose to be the group? You’re such a clown. I love how #SUSASHEEP think they’re better than everyone and try to spin things. Wouldn’t be surprised if SUSA finished middle-to-bottom of the division.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #745029 08/09/20 10:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am looking at it in a phone so no I did not see the scroll. I can’t say I notice it on the desktop either but thank you. Of course I’m looking for 2005’s or I 16 so nothing posted yet. How many Barca ‘Pro” teams are there at each age group? I saw two at 2008

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #745030 08/10/20 07:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Division

Wasn’t suppose to be the group. What was suppose to be the group? You’re such a clown. I love how #SUSASHEEP think they’re better than everyone and try to spin things. Wouldn’t be surprised if SUSA finished middle-to-bottom of the division.

This is SUSA 2nd team, 1st team is ECNL. And it’s Met Oval 3rd team. Barca can’t get into any top leagues. I hope for the kids sake that this time they really do have fields to announce this week. It’s really sad that parents would do this to there kids and make them chase a fake Barca dream that was sold to them.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #745032 08/10/20 08:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Division

This is SUSA 2nd team, 1st team is ECNL. And it’s Met Oval 3rd team. Barca can’t get into any top leagues. I hope for the kids sake that this time they really do have fields to announce this week. It’s really sad that parents would do this to there kids and make them chase a fake Barca dream that was sold to them.

WTF is wrong with you people?! if they want to play for Barca, just STFU. Stay at your own club and enjoy the child playing soccer. You all sound So pathetic

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #745033 08/10/20 08:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WTF is wrong with you people?! if they want to play for Barca, just STFU. Stay at your own club and enjoy the child playing soccer. You all sound So pathetic
---------------------------------------------------------

This sounds like a parent who was duped and is angry at Barca made in China jerseys LOL

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #745034 08/10/20 09:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After three years of chest pounding now you want to play the victim? After bragging about how you played for FC Barcelona everyone laughing at you is pathetic. The only pathetic thing is that you still believe the lies. Have fun playing in those low tier leagues.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #745036 08/10/20 09:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
---------------------------------------------------------

This sounds like a parent who was duped and is angry at Barca made in China jerseys LOL

Again- you sound pathetic

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #745037 08/10/20 09:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After three years of chest pounding now you want to play the victim? After bragging about how you played for FC Barcelona everyone laughing at you is pathetic. The only pathetic thing is that you still believe the lies. Have fun playing in those low tier leagues.

Ha!! No one is playing a victim, even with all it's faults, this club will still develop players better than most in this area. Good Luck getting that at SUSA/Albertson, LI Premier, KK, East Meadow All kick and Run soccer.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #745038 08/10/20 10:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha!! No one is playing a victim, even with all it's faults, this club will still develop players better than most in this area. Good Luck getting that at SUSA/Albertson, LI Premier, KK, East Meadow All kick and Run soccer.

Barca now has all local trainers like all of the above ! Loser
Enjoy all away games

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #745039 08/10/20 10:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

if you're paying more than 3K which does not include (uniforms, winter/summer training, tournaments) then you are a total idiot!!!! My kid has NEVER gone to any winter or summer camp or supplemental training and has developed a good sense of the game, technically sound, controls ball and shoots with either foot although does have a dominant foot just like any other player. Just pointing out a child can learn and play the game without all this extra money, all it takes is a ball a field and your time. Heck, you don't even need actual goals, a couple of backpacks, sticks, small cones or cans will do the trick.

Like Reply Quote
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!