NY State Cup
Latest Posts
G2007:U14 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 09/17/20 10:48 PM
Did SUSA put Money Before Safety?
by Anonymous - 09/17/20 10:19 PM
B2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 09/17/20 08:14 PM
SUSA Private Training Sessions Available!
by Larry Miller - 09/17/20 05:26 PM
BOTN en Espaol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Re: Barça Academy PRO New York, managed by FC Barcelona from next season
Anonymous #744793 08/05/20 04:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Joe did what Kozy did. “Took” a whole team to another club. Why is this ok ?

There is a huge difference between a single coach of a single team deciding that the grass is greener somewhere else and the DoC of a club having the members of that club pay him personally almost a half million dollars under fraudulent circumstances.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Anonymous #744794 08/05/20 04:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That 04 team is best in class in the age group. Best collection of talent assembled on one team in a long time. And GotSoccer points are moving to the new team from what I hear. Barca was aware the entire group was moving and allowed them to take the GotSoccer points. This is the opposite of someone "taking" the team. Not sure why any of this would be embarrassing to the 04 Boys. The team is as strong as ever. Now, let the bashing begin...

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744796 08/05/20 04:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there’s a difference between moving just one team and moving pretty much a whole club. If the the new team name shows up on gotsoccer, it’s because barca was aware that the whole team was moving on so the passed on the credentials to whoever is managing the team

What happens now with EDP and tournaments? Barca fields a 2004 team but they have zero points. That’s not fair.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744801 08/05/20 08:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just as I said that the KP facility would NEVER be built (I told you so), I am 100% sure they are not acquiring any local clubs. Again, I know this for a FACT. “ We want to develop our own players not acquire local clubs with local coaches”. They also are NOT flush with cash, just google how much they’ve lost w Covid. Local soccer parents like yourself don’t have the first clue. They will again be vagabonds looking for field rentals and this fall will be tough as if local districts cancel fall sports, their fields will not be available.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744802 08/05/20 08:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That 04 team is best in class in the age group. Best collection of talent assembled on one team in a long time. And GotSoccer points are moving to the new team from what I hear. Barca was aware the entire group was moving and allowed them to take the GotSoccer points. This is the opposite of someone "taking" the team. Not sure why any of this would be embarrassing to the 04 Boys. The team is as strong as ever. Now, let the bashing begin...

Thanks Dad.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #744804 08/05/20 08:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the new team should get the old teams points? Should we give them all their trophies too, LOL

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744806 08/05/20 08:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there’s a difference between moving just one team and moving pretty much a whole club. If the the new team name shows up on gotsoccer, it’s because barca was aware that the whole team was moving on so the passed on the credentials to whoever is managing the team

What happens now with EDP and tournaments? Barca fields a 2004 team but they have zero points. That’s not fair.

If it's a different team why would barca keep the points???

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #744808 08/05/20 09:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who gives a [****] about got soccer points ? Bunch of losers

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744810 08/05/20 10:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who gives a [****] about got soccer points ? Bunch of losers

You know who cares? Showcases. When there are so many teams from different places they need to use the points. So this new Barca team will be in low brackets and not accepted until they do something. It’s how it should be anyway. We all know they are not close to that old team that is now playing out of Amityville.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #744811 08/05/20 11:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Contact the coaches yourself

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744815 08/06/20 08:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just as I said that the KP facility would NEVER be built (I told you so), I am 100% sure they are not acquiring any local clubs. Again, I know this for a FACT. “ We want to develop our own players not acquire local clubs with local coaches”. They also are NOT flush with cash, just google how much they’ve lost w Covid. Local soccer parents like yourself don’t have the first clue. They will again be vagabonds looking for field rentals and this fall will be tough as if local districts cancel fall sports, their fields will not be available.

The facility is being built ya big mook- Although Barca and PSP have gone separate ways- Your entire post makes you sound very ignorant.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744832 08/06/20 03:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The facility is being built ya big mook- Although Barca and PSP have gone separate ways- Your entire post makes you sound very ignorant.
Really? Well if the facility was being built why keep it a secret from all the teams? If they had any idea how to communicate and keep all the players engaged during the pandemic they might still be together. But the big Barca lie keeps perpetuating itself.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #744842 08/06/20 05:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Joe Diliberti and Delucia are two frauds those families and children will see shortly. Its all coming out

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744862 08/06/20 11:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? Well if the facility was being built why keep it a secret from all the teams? If they had any idea how to communicate and keep all the players engaged during the pandemic they might still be together. But the big Barca lie keeps perpetuating itself.

That land for the field was not Barca land. It was Prospect Sports. Keith and Kenny were building that complex. They really did have the land and tried but it hit so many snafu's that it was costing more than planned. Kept getting stopped for all the violations they encountered. That land is owned by Prospect Sports. That was the end game and why they got involved with Barca and soccer. They are baseball people. Have leagues and teams on long island. They figured that if they partnered with Barca and grew it as big as possible, they could use the land for soccer fields and rent to Barca. So Barca and them split registration, Barca gets training fees and they rent the complex all to Barca. It pays for itself. That didnt work out and they left. The field was taking too long and these are businessmen. They were losing too much waiting and renting fields on 50% registration and the scholarships needed in soccer. Now they are out and will either sell land or build house or commercial complex. Barca does not own the land or the fields. Plus they have been on hold for 6 months.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744872 08/07/20 08:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That land for the field was not Barca land. It was Prospect Sports. Keith and Kenny were building that complex. They really did have the land and tried but it hit so many snafu's that it was costing more than planned. Kept getting stopped for all the violations they encountered. That land is owned by Prospect Sports. That was the end game and why they got involved with Barca and soccer. They are baseball people. Have leagues and teams on long island. They figured that if they partnered with Barca and grew it as big as possible, they could use the land for soccer fields and rent to Barca. So Barca and them split registration, Barca gets training fees and they rent the complex all to Barca. It pays for itself. That didnt work out and they left. The field was taking too long and these are businessmen. They were losing too much waiting and renting fields on 50% registration and the scholarships needed in soccer. Now they are out and will either sell land or build house or commercial complex. Barca does not own the land or the fields. Plus they have been on hold for 6 months.

This is too intelligent a post for most on here. The business end did not work out, I have properties in other states and one of the main reasons it did not work out is because NY sucks. RED TAPE, RED TAPE, RED TAPE

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744881 08/07/20 09:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One small correction. PSP leased the land. They don't own it. But otherwise you are correct. Barca does not own or lease the land and has nothing to do with the construction.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #744882 08/07/20 09:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't blame the red tape. And don't try to feed anyone the business end "didn't work out". The "businessmen" didn't do their homework on the property. They just trusted the owner there was enough sand on the site that could be excavated and sold off to help fund the project. Saw $$$$ signs and figured OMG the Barca name will have people flocking in to us and we will make a fortune!! Fricken greedy muthas!! Sleazy businessmen is what they are and ended up screwing a lot of people.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744898 08/07/20 12:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't blame the red tape. And don't try to feed anyone the business end "didn't work out". The "businessmen" didn't do their homework on the property. They just trusted the owner there was enough sand on the site that could be excavated and sold off to help fund the project. Saw $$$$ signs and figured OMG the Barca name will have people flocking in to us and we will make a fortune!! Fricken greedy muthas!! Sleazy businessmen is what they are and ended up screwing a lot of people.

This from some union employee who never tried to conduct business in a sh..hole state like NY. Or maybe this clown works for the town, because those are the kind of answers they give you

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744911 08/07/20 03:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This from some union employee who never tried to conduct business in a sh..hole state like NY. Or maybe this clown works for the town, because those are the kind of answers they give you
You must be the "sleazy businessman" being referred to in the original post. The truth hurts, but it's still the truth nonetheless.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744912 08/07/20 03:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“ended up screwing a lot of people“

Name one.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744922 08/07/20 08:24 PM
C
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
C

A few items to point out.
1-clubs cannot stop the transfer of the got soccer points if certain criteria us met
2-When a team leaves one club for another as Long as there is a certain amount of Players still on the roster with the team that moved (eight i believe) the points are allowed to transfer...This Is the GotSoccer software rule -
3- Got Soccer validates the team roster to allow points transfer

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #744926 08/07/20 08:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets change the Got Soccer rules because we don’t like Barca .

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744927 08/07/20 09:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn’t matter you took 10 players and gotSoccer points Transferred over you didn’t do the right thing with the boys. Your in quicksand and it’s slowly coming up to your head. Fall 2021 will be Barca who?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744930 08/07/20 09:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“ended up screwing a lot of people“

Name one.

In all fairness, they screwed all of the parents that came to Barca for the big club with a complex and ended up traveling more than they were told, not having a regular practice facility. games being canceled and rescheduled and evenyually had to crawl back to the club they left because they were sold a bag a beans by Barca. Now Barca has the washed up Long Island coaches and trainers. They have the small names that were always nobodies so people actually believe they are from Barca, but they have been around and are now selling lies to many new parents.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #744931 08/07/20 09:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn’t matter you took 10 players and gotSoccer points Transferred over you didn’t do the right thing with the boys. Your in quicksand and it’s slowly coming up to your head. Fall 2021 will be Barca who?

Barca will be gone by Spring 2021. They will barely make it this Fall because the teams are losing players everyday and the field issue will cause a problem with parents and effect their retention. Everyone will be unhappy and in the Winter the players will train and compete with other teams. Many will quit and play somewhere else in the Fall. $3400 for what? Winter and Summer not included. Uniform not included. That is a lot of money, Dont forget they have no field. They dont know what the field will cost becaquse they havent found one yet. What if they cant afford it? I will say this now, Barca will tell the leagues that due to Covid 19 they cannot use their field and they will play all games on the road.

Like Reply Quote
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!