Fall '20 Scores & Standings:| G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | GA | LIJSL | MLS NXT | NCSANJ | WYSL |


Forum Search
Fall 2020
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League Playoffs
2020-21 National Playoffs
EDP 2020/2021
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '20 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Latest Posts
G2008:U13 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 09/28/20 10:31 PM
The new MLS youth league
by Anonymous - 09/28/20 10:18 PM
G2007:U14 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 09/28/20 08:48 PM
G2006:U15 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 09/28/20 05:40 PM
BOTN en Español
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
#744483 07/31/20 09:55 AM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,081
Likes: 22
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,081
Likes: 22
It's the start of the Fall 2020 season. Use this thread for your posts regarding this season's school soccer.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Larry Miller #744609 08/02/20 04:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wishful thinking... unfortunatly.

Like Reply Quote
Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Larry Miller #744615 08/02/20 05:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The sad part is for those older girls who will have to sacrifice not playing high school this Spring if there is no season this fall. Those players in 9-11th grade and even those not yet committed in 12th grade will need to play club soccer this Spring for all the showcases that will be happening starting in March. Physically it will be too much to play both.

Like Reply Quote
Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Anonymous #744624 08/02/20 07:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The sad part is for those older girls who will have to sacrifice not playing high school this Spring if there is no season this fall. Those players in 9-11th grade and even those not yet committed in 12th grade will need to play club soccer this Spring for all the showcases that will be happening starting in March. Physically it will be too much to play both.

So true, hopefully they can get some sort of season in starting Sept 21st. Fingers crossed!

Like Reply Quote
Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Anonymous #744660 08/03/20 08:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The sad part is for those older girls who will have to sacrifice not playing high school this Spring if there is no season this fall. Those players in 9-11th grade and even those not yet committed in 12th grade will need to play club soccer this Spring for all the showcases that will be happening starting in March. Physically it will be too much to play both.

So true, hopefully they can get some sort of season in starting Sept 21st. Fingers crossed!
This has been brought up before but what if there is only distance learning or hybrid? Or some school districts have distance-learning and others don’t? Will they still be a season In the fall?
I think when almost has to expect there will be no season and if there is one it will be a pleasant surprise assuming it is safe

Like Reply Quote
Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Larry Miller #744762 08/05/20 08:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you remember in 2018 there were 10,000,000 cases of TB? It resulted in 1.5 million deaths in the world. That is higher death rate the Covid 19. There were no warnings about masks, gloves, lockdowns, economic shutdowns, Do you know why? Very simple. There was no mass media scaring us into submission. TB is spread in the exact same manner as Covid 19. The contagion factor is higher than Covid 19. Someone who is infected sneezes or coughs and spreads the "germs" into the air and those around them contract the disease. It takes a lower "dose" of "germs" to cause infection than Covid 19. I am NOT playing down the seriousness of this disease. We still need to use common sense but I ask that you take a really deep insight as to what you are being fed. Beware of the infodemic in this situation.

Like Reply Quote
Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Anonymous #744769 08/05/20 10:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do you remember in 2018 there were 10,000,000 cases of TB? It resulted in 1.5 million deaths in the world. That is higher death rate the Covid 19. There were no warnings about masks, gloves, lockdowns, economic shutdowns, Do you know why? Very simple. There was no mass media scaring us into submission. TB is spread in the exact same manner as Covid 19. The contagion factor is higher than Covid 19. Someone who is infected sneezes or coughs and spreads the "germs" into the air and those around them contract the disease. It takes a lower "dose" of "germs" to cause infection than Covid 19. I am NOT playing down the seriousness of this disease. We still need to use common sense but I ask that you take a really deep insight as to what you are being fed. Beware of the infodemic in this situation.
You conveniently leave out that TB is curable. 87% of the infections in 2018 were not in the US. COVID-19 has no treatment to cure as of now. That's why its so dangerous. If you are going to post something post all the facts not just the ones that conveniently suit your argument.

Like Reply Quote
Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Anonymous #744816 08/06/20 08:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do you remember in 2018 there were 10,000,000 cases of TB? It resulted in 1.5 million deaths in the world. That is higher death rate the Covid 19. There were no warnings about masks, gloves, lockdowns, economic shutdowns, Do you know why? Very simple. There was no mass media scaring us into submission. TB is spread in the exact same manner as Covid 19. The contagion factor is higher than Covid 19. Someone who is infected sneezes or coughs and spreads the "germs" into the air and those around them contract the disease. It takes a lower "dose" of "germs" to cause infection than Covid 19. I am NOT playing down the seriousness of this disease. We still need to use common sense but I ask that you take a really deep insight as to what you are being fed. Beware of the infodemic in this situation.
You conveniently leave out that TB is curable. 87% of the infections in 2018 were not in the US. COVID-19 has no treatment to cure as of now. That's why its so dangerous. If you are going to post something post all the facts not just the ones that conveniently suit your argument.

Curable?? If you are going to post something be sure you know some facts. Let me help you. More than 9.4 million new cases of tuberculosis are diagnosed each year, and one in three individuals worldwide is infected. An estimated 1.7 million people died from tuberculosis just in 2009 alone. Curable?? There is a high rate of reinfection as a new vaccine is still in the works, regardless of it in the US or overseas. In fact it took almost 13 years to come up withe the BCG vaccine back in the early 1900's so let me know how the economy was doing back then and how many businesses, churches etc were shut down. If you want to be a MSM junkie than so be it. I choose not to be, regardless of my political affiliation. Kudos to you if you are first in line for the Covid vaccine. I hope they develop one soon.

Like Reply Quote
Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Anonymous #744833 08/06/20 03:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do you remember in 2018 there were 10,000,000 cases of TB? It resulted in 1.5 million deaths in the world. That is higher death rate the Covid 19. There were no warnings about masks, gloves, lockdowns, economic shutdowns, Do you know why? Very simple. There was no mass media scaring us into submission. TB is spread in the exact same manner as Covid 19. The contagion factor is higher than Covid 19. Someone who is infected sneezes or coughs and spreads the "germs" into the air and those around them contract the disease. It takes a lower "dose" of "germs" to cause infection than Covid 19. I am NOT playing down the seriousness of this disease. We still need to use common sense but I ask that you take a really deep insight as to what you are being fed. Beware of the infodemic in this situation.
You conveniently leave out that TB is curable. 87% of the infections in 2018 were not in the US. COVID-19 has no treatment to cure as of now. That's why its so dangerous. If you are going to post something post all the facts not just the ones that conveniently suit your argument.

Curable?? If you are going to post something be sure you know some facts. Let me help you. More than 9.4 million new cases of tuberculosis are diagnosed each year, and one in three individuals worldwide is infected. An estimated 1.7 million people died from tuberculosis just in 2009 alone. Curable?? There is a high rate of reinfection as a new vaccine is still in the works, regardless of it in the US or overseas. In fact it took almost 13 years to come up withe the BCG vaccine back in the early 1900's so let me know how the economy was doing back then and how many businesses, churches etc were shut down. If you want to be a MSM junkie than so be it. I choose not to be, regardless of my political affiliation. Kudos to you if you are first in line for the Covid vaccine. I hope they develop one soon.
Yes, its curable idiot. Do some effing research on your own. Where do most of the infections occur? In countries with large and poor populations with little access to healthcare. And yeah I will volunteer for the vaccine to try and help out. What will you do? Spread false info when you know nothing really.

Like Reply Quote
Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Anonymous #744867 08/07/20 07:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do you remember in 2018 there were 10,000,000 cases of TB? It resulted in 1.5 million deaths in the world. That is higher death rate the Covid 19. There were no warnings about masks, gloves, lockdowns, economic shutdowns, Do you know why? Very simple. There was no mass media scaring us into submission. TB is spread in the exact same manner as Covid 19. The contagion factor is higher than Covid 19. Someone who is infected sneezes or coughs and spreads the "germs" into the air and those around them contract the disease. It takes a lower "dose" of "germs" to cause infection than Covid 19. I am NOT playing down the seriousness of this disease. We still need to use common sense but I ask that you take a really deep insight as to what you are being fed. Beware of the infodemic in this situation.
You conveniently leave out that TB is curable. 87% of the infections in 2018 were not in the US. COVID-19 has no treatment to cure as of now. That's why its so dangerous. If you are going to post something post all the facts not just the ones that conveniently suit your argument.

Curable?? If you are going to post something be sure you know some facts. Let me help you. More than 9.4 million new cases of tuberculosis are diagnosed each year, and one in three individuals worldwide is infected. An estimated 1.7 million people died from tuberculosis just in 2009 alone. Curable?? There is a high rate of reinfection as a new vaccine is still in the works, regardless of it in the US or overseas. In fact it took almost 13 years to come up withe the BCG vaccine back in the early 1900's so let me know how the economy was doing back then and how many businesses, churches etc were shut down. If you want to be a MSM junkie than so be it. I choose not to be, regardless of my political affiliation. Kudos to you if you are first in line for the Covid vaccine. I hope they develop one soon.
Yes, its curable idiot. Do some effing research on your own. Where do most of the infections occur? In countries with large and poor populations with little access to healthcare. And yeah I will volunteer for the vaccine to try and help out. What will you do? Spread false info when you know nothing really.

You're too dumb to even recognize my point. However let me know if you need a ride to be the first in line for the vaccine. Will be more than willing to help you

Like Reply Quote
Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Larry Miller #744871 08/07/20 08:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have link's to ECNL and Girls Academy fall schedules?

Like Reply Quote
Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Anonymous #744873 08/07/20 08:41 AM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,081
Likes: 22
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,081
Likes: 22
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone have link's to ECNL and Girls Academy fall schedules?


No, because they have not been completed and made public yet. BOTN has the publication date and will make the ECNL link on the left column 'live' as soon as we get the word they are available

Like Reply Quote
Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Anonymous #744876 08/07/20 09:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do you remember in 2018 there were 10,000,000 cases of TB? It resulted in 1.5 million deaths in the world. That is higher death rate the Covid 19. There were no warnings about masks, gloves, lockdowns, economic shutdowns, Do you know why? Very simple. There was no mass media scaring us into submission. TB is spread in the exact same manner as Covid 19. The contagion factor is higher than Covid 19. Someone who is infected sneezes or coughs and spreads the "germs" into the air and those around them contract the disease. It takes a lower "dose" of "germs" to cause infection than Covid 19. I am NOT playing down the seriousness of this disease. We still need to use common sense but I ask that you take a really deep insight as to what you are being fed. Beware of the infodemic in this situation.
You conveniently leave out that TB is curable. 87% of the infections in 2018 were not in the US. COVID-19 has no treatment to cure as of now. That's why its so dangerous. If you are going to post something post all the facts not just the ones that conveniently suit your argument.

Curable?? If you are going to post something be sure you know some facts. Let me help you. More than 9.4 million new cases of tuberculosis are diagnosed each year, and one in three individuals worldwide is infected. An estimated 1.7 million people died from tuberculosis just in 2009 alone. Curable?? There is a high rate of reinfection as a new vaccine is still in the works, regardless of it in the US or overseas. In fact it took almost 13 years to come up withe the BCG vaccine back in the early 1900's so let me know how the economy was doing back then and how many businesses, churches etc were shut down. If you want to be a MSM junkie than so be it. I choose not to be, regardless of my political affiliation. Kudos to you if you are first in line for the Covid vaccine. I hope they develop one soon.
Yes, its curable idiot. Do some effing research on your own. Where do most of the infections occur? In countries with large and poor populations with little access to healthcare. And yeah I will volunteer for the vaccine to try and help out. What will you do? Spread false info when you know nothing really.

You're too dumb to even recognize my point. However let me know if you need a ride to be the first in line for the vaccine. Will be more than willing to help you

You are a political moron who believes in the wrong Kind of conspiracies and tries to use irrelevant statistics to try to make your arguments. You are not a doctor or a health care professional or a scientist

Like Reply Quote
Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Larry Miller #744878 08/07/20 09:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're too dumb to even recognize my point. However let me know if you need a ride to be the first in line for the vaccine. Will be more than willing to help you

I will let you know. I'd volunteer to help find a vaccine or cure even for an a**hole like you......

Like Reply Quote
Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Larry Miller #744890 08/07/20 11:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same deal with Girls Academy league?

Like Reply Quote
Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Larry Miller #744941 08/08/20 07:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"You are a political moron who believes in the wrong Kind of conspiracies and tries to use irrelevant statistics to try to make your arguments. You are not a doctor or a health care professional or a scientist"

Haha A typical MSNBC comment. You prove my point again. Stop watching the news for once and do some research on it. You douche bag!

Like Reply Quote
Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Anonymous #744942 08/08/20 07:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You're too dumb to even recognize my point. However let me know if you need a ride to be the first in line for the vaccine. Will be more than willing to help you

I will let you know. I'd volunteer to help find a vaccine or cure even for an a**hole like you......

That's so sweet, cupcake. Go wait on the corner and I'll be right there. Promise!

Like Reply Quote
Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Anonymous #744951 08/08/20 09:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"You are a political moron who believes in the wrong Kind of conspiracies and tries to use irrelevant statistics to try to make your arguments. You are not a doctor or a health care professional or a scientist"

Haha A typical MSNBC comment. You prove my point again. Stop watching the news for once and do some research on it. You douche bag!


Political idiot. Finish high school and get over 80 on an iq
test and then we can talk.

Like Reply Quote
Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Anonymous #744996 08/09/20 09:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"You are a political moron who believes in the wrong Kind of conspiracies and tries to use irrelevant statistics to try to make your arguments. You are not a doctor or a health care professional or a scientist"

Haha A typical MSNBC comment. You prove my point again. Stop watching the news for once and do some research on it. You douche bag!


Political idiot. Finish high school and get over 80 on an iq
test and then we can talk.

You got it "sleepy Joe"!

Like Reply Quote
Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Anonymous #744997 08/09/20 10:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"You are a political moron who believes in the wrong Kind of conspiracies and tries to use irrelevant statistics to try to make your arguments. You are not a doctor or a health care professional or a scientist"

Haha A typical MSNBC comment. You prove my point again. Stop watching the news for once and do some research on it. You douche bag!


Political idiot. Finish high school and get over 80 on an iq
test and then we can talk.

You got it "sleepy Joe"!

The situation we are presently in of having the fall sports season cancelled in both high school and club sports is directly related to Trump. The uncertainty of kids attending school in less than a month is on Trump. This will all be rectified on November 3rd when the only thing disappearing is Trump and his inept administration.

#Lincolnproject
#dumptrump
#oneanddonetrump

Like Reply Quote
Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Anonymous #746097 08/25/20 08:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"You are a political moron who believes in the wrong Kind of conspiracies and tries to use irrelevant statistics to try to make your arguments. You are not a doctor or a health care professional or a scientist"

Haha A typical MSNBC comment. You prove my point again. Stop watching the news for once and do some research on it. You douche bag!


Political idiot. Finish high school and get over 80 on an iq
test and then we can talk.

You got it "sleepy Joe"!

The situation we are presently in of having the fall sports season cancelled in both high school and club sports is directly related to Trump. The uncertainty of kids attending school in less than a month is on Trump. This will all be rectified on November 3rd when the only thing disappearing is Trump and his inept administration.

#Lincolnproject
#dumptrump
#oneanddonetrump

psst not sure if you heard, there is going to be fall sports

Like Reply Quote
Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Anonymous #746099 08/25/20 08:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"You are a political moron who believes in the wrong Kind of conspiracies and tries to use irrelevant statistics to try to make your arguments. You are not a doctor or a health care professional or a scientist"

Haha A typical MSNBC comment. You prove my point again. Stop watching the news for once and do some research on it. You douche bag!


Political idiot. Finish high school and get over 80 on an iq
test and then we can talk.

You got it "sleepy Joe"!

The situation we are presently in of having the fall sports season cancelled in both high school and club sports is directly related to Trump. The uncertainty of kids attending school in less than a month is on Trump. This will all be rectified on November 3rd when the only thing disappearing is Trump and his inept administration.

#Lincolnproject
#dumptrump
#oneanddonetrump

psst not sure if you heard, there is going to be fall sports

Yes

Like Reply Quote
Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Anonymous #746129 08/25/20 01:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"You are a political moron who believes in the wrong Kind of conspiracies and tries to use irrelevant statistics to try to make your arguments. You are not a doctor or a health care professional or a scientist"

Haha A typical MSNBC comment. You prove my point again. Stop watching the news for once and do some research on it. You douche bag!


Political idiot. Finish high school and get over 80 on an iq
test and then we can talk.

You got it "sleepy Joe"!

The situation we are presently in of having the fall sports season cancelled in both high school and club sports is directly related to Trump. The uncertainty of kids attending school in less than a month is on Trump. This will all be rectified on November 3rd when the only thing disappearing is Trump and his inept administration.

#Lincolnproject
#dumptrump
#oneanddonetrump

psst not sure if you heard, there is going to be fall sports

Psst, don't count those chickens yet. Districts still need to approve, draft guidelines, etc. May not not happen for everyone.

Like Reply Quote
Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Larry Miller #746156 08/25/20 09:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word on whether middle school is included in the sept 21 start date?

Like Reply Quote
Re: GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2020
Anonymous #746157 08/25/20 10:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm hearing BOCELLI votes to cancel ALL section 8 Fall interscholastic sports.

Like Reply Quote
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!