Random Photos
1966 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 350
BOTN en Espaol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 45 of 45 1 2 43 44 45
Re: So, When Do You Think the Games Will Start Up Again?
Anonymous #743299 07/12/20 09:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why doesn’t anyone mention California which currently worse then Florida?

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Anonymous #743301 07/12/20 10:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
https://www.syracuse.com/coronaviru...op-below-800-lowest-since-mid-march.html

Rates are dropping, more things are opening up and everyone wants to cancel the world. I am sure the day after the November elections, it will be revealed that the virus has been eradicated. smh

Again, you’re benefiting from a NYS response that has flattened the curve. The virus landed here like a bomb because NYC is the capital of the world. The red states that are getting smashed right now failed to learn from us because trump’s politics were more important. Watch, Texas, Florida, and possibly Arizona, will surpass NY’s deaths when this is all said and done. Those states will keep reinfecting states like NY because we have no national plan. We’re basically Sweden at this point - and it’s going badly there. Please, head to a trump rally or the GOP convention without a mask and take some big, deep breaths if you don’t believe - we eventually have to go on without you.

Actually your the one without a clue
No state will have more deaths then NY. Those Governors in the states you noted are not as dumb as our Governor. They will not senD COVID positive seniors into nursing homes and mix them together with non Covid seniors. And you give him a pass. Laughable. And whose politics were more important. Say all you want but a travel ban went into effect in January and everyone and their mother cried foul. Including the WHO and CDC.

You lose any credibility when you don’t know the difference between your and you are.

At least Cuomo “owns the fact” that when it comes to nursing homes he had it wrong. These RED state/Republican Trumpite Governors would never own up to anything. Like Trump it’s never them it’s the Liberal media. 66,000.00 cases in these RED States (and CA) in 1 day. They follow Trump and said it’s because they are testing more people. You can’t make this stuff up. Here in the North East the Governors have it right and whatever the determination will be about school sports in the fall will be the correct call. If you have a problem then move to Texas, Florida, Georgia, Arizona, or other Trumpite state. I believe when you enter they will give you a hydroxychloirite tablet with Trump’s face on it along with a POD to swallow as well. Anyone who has a problem with Cuomo’s decisions are not worth arguing with.

Larry Miller #743303 07/12/20 11:13 AM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Folks are going to have to get used to the idea that they will not be in 2020 season. I doubt that I’m wrong but if I am you can hammer me in September but I don’t see the season even if they come out with the schedule I don’t see the full season.

Anonymous #743305 07/12/20 11:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New York: total cases 426,016 deaths 32,375 active cases 236,117
Arizona: total cases 116,892 deaths 2,082 active cases 110,957

I would say Arizona is where New York was a few months ago but still no where near the numbers. To say New York handled the virus well is a joke. It is running its course as all viruses do and making its way across the country. Looking to blame someone feel free if it makes you feel better.

Hang in there - jury is still out. The irony is that the red states didn’t learn from NY. Bunch of con artist dumb assess.

Hawaii Calif are seeing increases again

Anonymous #743306 07/12/20 12:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We feel the same way about you,you are not worth arguing with

Larry Miller #743307 07/12/20 12:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Folks are going to have to get used to the idea that they will not be in 2020 season. I doubt that I’m wrong but if I am you can hammer me in September but I don’t see the season even if they come out with the schedule I don’t see the full season.

Unfortunately have to agree. No one is sure how classes will work yet, much less sports. Vaccine will be key.

Anonymous #743309 07/12/20 12:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nonsense

Anonymous #743310 07/12/20 12:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha

Anonymous #743313 07/12/20 01:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enjoy not wearing your mask and getting covid! Safe travels to you and your family

Larry Miller #743315 07/12/20 01:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I just cannot see schools giving the okay to resume high school sports in the Fall. All school plans are presently tentative that will be subject to change from now till they finally implement their course of action. To expect schools from all over LI to agree to play each other with the stands filled with students and parents is a nightmare for the school administration. Can you see making everyone wear masks at these games. Never will happen too many parents would say no! They may try to move the fall sports to sprig based on availability ut that too is wishful thinking.

Anonymous #743319 07/12/20 02:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enjoy not wearing your mask and getting covid! Safe travels to you and your family

What are you talking about?

Majority of people wear masks while there is always minority that would not comply with mask orders or bunch of other orders.
In fact, majority was wearing masks and respirators in NY/NJ back in March when CDC, governors, mayors were telling us that masks are not that important.
Yet, they flew of the shelves and was impossible to buy anywhere.

Anonymous #743320 07/12/20 02:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I just cannot see schools giving the okay to resume high school sports in the Fall. All school plans are presently tentative that will be subject to change from now till they finally implement their course of action. To expect schools from all over LI to agree to play each other with the stands filled with students and parents is a nightmare for the school administration. Can you see making everyone wear masks at these games. Never will happen too many parents would say no! They may try to move the fall sports to sprig based on availability ut that too is wishful thinking.

No reason to think anything meaningful will change between fall and spring. Even if there is a vaccine, it will not be widely distributed by spring. Thus, if they close soccer this fall, they need to be honest and say it is a really decision to close it until at least fall of 2021. I just hope they open the schools. Staying closed will be devastating to minority communities whose kids will just fall further and further behind in learning. Those kids will never be able to catch up.

Anonymous #743322 07/12/20 02:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
https://www.syracuse.com/coronaviru...op-below-800-lowest-since-mid-march.html

Rates are dropping, more things are opening up and everyone wants to cancel the world. I am sure the day after the November elections, it will be revealed that the virus has been eradicated. smh

Again, you’re benefiting from a NYS response that has flattened the curve. The virus landed here like a bomb because NYC is the capital of the world. The red states that are getting smashed right now failed to learn from us because trump’s politics were more important. Watch, Texas, Florida, and possibly Arizona, will surpass NY’s deaths when this is all said and done. Those states will keep reinfecting states like NY because we have no national plan. We’re basically Sweden at this point - and it’s going badly there. Please, head to a trump rally or the GOP convention without a mask and take some big, deep breaths if you don’t believe - we eventually have to go on without you.

Actually your the one without a clue
No state will have more deaths then NY. Those Governors in the states you noted are not as dumb as our Governor. They will not senD COVID positive seniors into nursing homes and mix them together with non Covid seniors. And you give him a pass. Laughable. And whose politics were more important. Say all you want but a travel ban went into effect in January and everyone and their mother cried foul. Including the WHO and CDC.

You lose any credibility when you don’t know the difference between your and you are.

At least Cuomo “owns the fact” that when it comes to nursing homes he had it wrong. These RED state/Republican Trumpite Governors would never own up to anything. Like Trump it’s never them it’s the Liberal media. 66,000.00 cases in these RED States (and CA) in 1 day. They follow Trump and said it’s because they are testing more people. You can’t make this stuff up. Here in the North East the Governors have it right and whatever the determination will be about school sports in the fall will be the correct call. If you have a problem then move to Texas, Florida, Georgia, Arizona, or other Trumpite state. I believe when you enter they will give you a hydroxychloirite tablet with Trump’s face on it along with a POD to swallow as well. Anyone who has a problem with Cuomo’s decisions are not worth arguing with.

You are a leftist loon and a comedian. Cuomo has not "owned" anything. He tries to shift blame to Trump about issues of local authority all the time. And if the Dem governors and mayors are not sitting idly by while there are dozens of murders per weekend in the cities that leftist policies have destroyed, they have plenty of COVID cases too, like California.

Anonymous #743323 07/12/20 02:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When anyone talks with logic the Trumpites say you are clueless. Just like Trump you avoid reality. When the Trump administration was told about this in early February they totally ignored the medical communities recommendations. Trump was more concerned with his re-election and keeping his big rallies going. No concern, no interest, no worries just keep plowing forward. The sad fact is 50% of the deaths so far could have prevented if he took action in February. The current surge in the South & West is a result of the President convincing those RED State/ Republican governors this is all lies from the Democrats and the media. Today, it is clear he is done with the pandemic and has no empathy for those he put in there current situation. November is here and the citizens will give him there thoughts about his leadership with the Trumpites will continue to say we have no clue.

You stand correct you have no clue

Keep taking hydrochlorine pills and PODS. As Trump says, “What do you have to lose?” ............

At least I am not a brainless Democrat.

Anonymous #743339 07/12/20 07:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When anyone talks with logic the Trumpites say you are clueless. Just like Trump you avoid reality. When the Trump administration was told about this in early February they totally ignored the medical communities recommendations. Trump was more concerned with his re-election and keeping his big rallies going. No concern, no interest, no worries just keep plowing forward. The sad fact is 50% of the deaths so far could have prevented if he took action in February. The current surge in the South & West is a result of the President convincing those RED State/ Republican governors this is all lies from the Democrats and the media. Today, it is clear he is done with the pandemic and has no empathy for those he put in there current situation. November is here and the citizens will give him there thoughts about his leadership with the Trumpites will continue to say we have no clue.

You stand correct you have no clue

Keep taking hydrochlorine pills and PODS. As Trump says, “What do you have to lose?” ............

At least I am not a brainless Democrat.

So what are you then, just brainless?

Larry Miller #743341 07/12/20 08:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NYC and Chicago murder capital of the country run by democrats!

Larry Miller #743342 07/12/20 08:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are both stupid. The elitists on both sides want you to jackasses at each other’s throat’s so they can steal from the entire country, red and blue !!!

Anonymous #743343 07/12/20 08:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go hide in the basement!

Anonymous #743348 07/12/20 09:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Absolutely problem is the extreme on both sides.To many obsessed lunatics who just pick side and have no idea what they even fighting for anymore. Puppets to a political party!

Larry Miller #743350 07/12/20 09:46 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
I am closing this thread.....

Page 45 of 45 1 2 43 44 45

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!