Forum Search
Latest Posts
G2008:U13 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 08/08/20 01:15 AM
B2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 08/07/20 05:12 PM
Sponsors

Girls Academy League
Girls Academy League
ECNL 2020-2021
Girls NE Standings
Girls NE Schedule
Boys NE Scores
Boys NE Schedule
National League Playoffs
2020-21 National Playoffs
EDP Fall 2020
Target August 15, 2020
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '20 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Fall '20 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Random Photos
New Colony Six - Attacking A Straw Man
BOTN en Espaol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 35 of 41 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 40 41
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #743308 07/12/20 12:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
For anyone that thinks they should receive a full refund for fees from any club that got PPP money, they do not know much about the program.
The PPP loan amount is determined based on 2 1/2 months payroll. That does not come close to covering all the fees for a season. So the club would not be able to give 100% back and have that be covered by PPP. I do however think people should have received more than $375 when they pay well in excess of $3000. Just not a full or almost full refund. There are still many costs to a club that most people do not see. People that left the club should still have received a refund as well. That isn't right.

Why is the customer responsible for "the many costs that people do not see"? People dont see the profits either. Sorry..if it were me I would be getting a full refund if I have to picket outside Moussa or anyone's house. That would be beyond a small claims action and a host of other bitching to the various consumer agencies.

This idea that the customer is responsible for the costs of a company is simply bull [****].

At this time, I still don’t understand any parents forking over money to Susa (or any organization for that matter). Automatic payments begin next month. Susa already told everyone that they’re keeping 100% of the money when the next wave of the pandemic comes. I wonder how many parents still signed away their bank accounts/credit cards. I’ll never understand the stupidity and despair coming from the parents. The writing is on the wall with soccer and Moussa and Glen have clarified their priorities.$$$$$$$$$$$ Parents have all info they need to make an informed decision...At this point they deserve what comes next.

If you don't pay, you don't play (which includes practice I'm guessing). So no one wins. This pandemic has everyone by the you know what.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #743329 07/12/20 05:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
For anyone that thinks they should receive a full refund for fees from any club that got PPP money, they do not know much about the program.
The PPP loan amount is determined based on 2 1/2 months payroll. That does not come close to covering all the fees for a season. So the club would not be able to give 100% back and have that be covered by PPP. I do however think people should have received more than $375 when they pay well in excess of $3000. Just not a full or almost full refund. There are still many costs to a club that most people do not see. People that left the club should still have received a refund as well. That isn't right.

Why is the customer responsible for "the many costs that people do not see"? People dont see the profits either. Sorry..if it were me I would be getting a full refund if I have to picket outside Moussa or anyone's house. That would be beyond a small claims action and a host of other bitching to the various consumer agencies.

This idea that the customer is responsible for the costs of a company is simply bull [****].

At this time, I still don’t understand any parents forking over money to Susa (or any organization for that matter). Automatic payments begin next month. Susa already told everyone that they’re keeping 100% of the money when the next wave of the pandemic comes. I wonder how many parents still signed away their bank accounts/credit cards. I’ll never understand the stupidity and despair coming from the parents. The writing is on the wall with soccer and Moussa and Glen have clarified their priorities.$$$$$$$$$$$ Parents have all info they need to make an informed decision...At this point they deserve what comes next.

If you don't pay, you don't play (which includes practice I'm guessing). So no one wins. This pandemic has everyone by the you know what.

Susa will ALWAYS take your money...there is no expiration date. If you wait until it’s certain that there will be a soccer season, I PROMISE you, they will gladly take your money. I hope parents aren’t being stupid. I repeat, they will ALWAYS TAKE YOUR MONEY.

Like Reply Quote
1 member likes this: CJ Orlando
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Larry Miller #743331 07/12/20 06:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not true. Practice is going on with many kids waiting to register

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #743344 07/12/20 08:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With Big time colleges already only committing to just conference games, many programs already shutting down, ALL IVY league sports canceled for Fall, we have SUSA parents paying up for a season that is non refundable and unlikely! Parents are the fools for shelling out more money!! We will hear them complaining later down the road!

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Larry Miller #743356 07/13/20 09:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any league that involves traveling from state to state will NOT happen right away. That is the issue and why colleges are canceling their seasons. LIJSL is there way to go for 2020-2021 season (LOL). If all your games are within the state than you are most likely safe to get your game in.

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #743362 07/13/20 11:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Thank you SUSA intern. Actually, Hauppauge turn to basketball after the soccer season. Given a tournament and a adult league, in their big picture it doesst qualify for financial disaster. Quit while you're ahead.

Yaaaas!!! LARRY MILLER!! LARRY MILLER!!!

LOVE IT!

Surprised you were able to get that out while on your knees. How embarrassing can you be? Yes Larry! Your the best Larry!

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #743363 07/13/20 11:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any league that involves traveling from state to state will NOT happen right away. That is the issue and why colleges are canceling their seasons. LIJSL is there way to go for 2020-2021 season (LOL). If all your games are within the state than you are most likely safe to get your game in.


Yes, lets put top ECNL and Da teams in LIJSL. What are you going to play them up 2 divisions???

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #743366 07/13/20 11:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, lets put top ECNL and Da teams in LIJSL. What are you going to play them up 2 divisions???[/quote]

What to DA teams are you talking about?

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Larry Miller #743371 07/13/20 12:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SUSA cannot play there, but the poster's point was that local play (LIJSL) is the only league with a chance to play this Fall. No league with travel out of state is happening.

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #743373 07/13/20 01:15 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,914
Likes: 18
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,914
Likes: 18
Originally Posted by Anonymous
SUSA cannot play there, but the poster's point was that local play (LIJSL) is the only league with a chance to play this Fall. No league with travel out of state is happening.

I will disagree that LIJSL has a chance because most of the clubs use school fields and I dont see the schools opening their facilities to any outside organization. LIJSL might have to be more liberal with sharing Soccer Park and scheduling more games there...

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Larry Miller #743374 07/13/20 01:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes I agree the school fields are an issue and LIJSL is reliant on them. They would need to use "Neutral" fields such as parks & their non school fields like you mentioned.

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Larry Miller #743375 07/13/20 01:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry you are correct, I'm the Travel Coordinator/Field Scheduler for a Nassau county LIJSL affiliated club and we are getting push back from the school district. They have tabled our field permit applications and don't have any clear direction yet.

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #743376 07/13/20 01:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Larry you are correct, I'm the Travel Coordinator/Field Scheduler for a Nassau county LIJSL affiliated club and we are getting push back from the school district. They have tabled our field permit applications and don't have any clear direction yet.
True, and interestingly enough, according to a source of mine in a Nassau County School District, the state has approved baseball and softball to use school fields, just not soccer yet.

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #743377 07/13/20 01:44 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,914
Likes: 18
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,914
Likes: 18
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Larry you are correct, I'm the Travel Coordinator/Field Scheduler for a Nassau county LIJSL affiliated club and we are getting push back from the school district. They have tabled our field permit applications and don't have any clear direction yet.
True, and interestingly enough, according to a source of mine in a Nassau County School District, the state has approved baseball and softball to use school fields, just not soccer yet.


Is the baseball and softball use for school teams or also you teams and leagues? I think we need to differentiate between the two.

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Larry Miller #743378 07/13/20 01:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Larry you are correct, I'm the Travel Coordinator/Field Scheduler for a Nassau county LIJSL affiliated club and we are getting push back from the school district. They have tabled our field permit applications and don't have any clear direction yet.
True, and interestingly enough, according to a source of mine in a Nassau County School District, the state has approved baseball and softball to use school fields, just not soccer yet.


Is the baseball and softball use for school teams or also you teams and leagues? I think we need to differentiate between the two.
Outside clubs from baseball and softball are being permitted to use the fields.

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Larry Miller #743379 07/13/20 01:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait until you all pay 3000+ and then you get the email that player(s) have been in contact or diagnosed with COVID and no practice for the next week or 2 and games cancelled as well. Trust me its happening. Just remember you signed up and paid for this and will be happening all year long.

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #743380 07/13/20 01:51 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,914
Likes: 18
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,914
Likes: 18
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Larry you are correct, I'm the Travel Coordinator/Field Scheduler for a Nassau county LIJSL affiliated club and we are getting push back from the school district. They have tabled our field permit applications and don't have any clear direction yet.
True, and interestingly enough, according to a source of mine in a Nassau County School District, the state has approved baseball and softball to use school fields, just not soccer yet.


Is the baseball and softball use for school teams or also you teams and leagues? I think we need to differentiate between the two.
Outside clubs from baseball and softball are being permitted to use the fields.


I find that hard to fathom. I'm not saying it isnt true, but I find that out of sync with schools not even knowing if they will reopen? Strange.

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Larry Miller #743382 07/13/20 02:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Larry you are correct, I'm the Travel Coordinator/Field Scheduler for a Nassau county LIJSL affiliated club and we are getting push back from the school district. They have tabled our field permit applications and don't have any clear direction yet.
True, and interestingly enough, according to a source of mine in a Nassau County School District, the state has approved baseball and softball to use school fields, just not soccer yet.


Is the baseball and softball use for school teams or also you teams and leagues? I think we need to differentiate between the two.
Outside clubs from baseball and softball are being permitted to use the fields.


I find that hard to fathom. I'm not saying it isnt true, but I find that out of sync with schools not even knowing if they will reopen? Strange.
Absolutely agree, but in light of the fact that baseball and softball are considered low contact, lower risk sports, I am not surprised

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #743403 07/13/20 09:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any league that involves traveling from state to state will NOT happen right away. That is the issue and why colleges are canceling their seasons. LIJSL is there way to go for 2020-2021 season (LOL). If all your games are within the state than you are most likely safe to get your game in.


Yes, lets put top ECNL and Da teams in LIJSL. What are you going to play them up 2 divisions???

The ex-Fury DA teams would fit in well in LIJSL D1.

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Larry Miller #743404 07/13/20 09:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NCAA Patriot league just cancelled Fall sports. More will be following. Expect soccer to be back at the earliest, Spring 2021

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Larry Miller #743426 07/14/20 10:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do not think NY will go by what all these snowflake universities decide to do. Our infection rate is around 1% and dropping.

We should first wall off NYC and that crazy mayor. Before the wall goes up. we give all NYC residents 48 hours to leave to an undisclosed location for a 14 day quarantine.

We then ask Trump to direct the southern border wall money to build a wall around New York.

Problem solved. You are all welcome! smile

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #743438 07/14/20 01:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I do not think NY will go by what all these snowflake universities decide to do. Our infection rate is around 1% and dropping.

We should first wall off NYC and that crazy mayor. Before the wall goes up. we give all NYC residents 48 hours to leave to an undisclosed location for a 14 day quarantine.

We then ask Trump to direct the southern border wall money to build a wall around New York.

Problem solved. You are all welcome! smile

Escape From NY SNAKE PLISSKIN for MAYOR

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Larry Miller #743454 07/14/20 05:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FIFA awards U.S. clubs nearly $800K from Women’s World Cup Solidarity Fund
Paul Riley‘s longtime club, Long Island based Albertson SC – which has since been acquired by SUSA FC – was awarded over $10,000 for its role in assisting the careers of USWNT players Crystal Dunn and Allie Long.
Wonder where this money went? Oh yeah, Riley’s pocket or Susa’s but they have no money.

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #743480 07/15/20 01:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
FIFA awards U.S. clubs nearly $800K from Women’s World Cup Solidarity Fund
Paul Riley‘s longtime club, Long Island based Albertson SC – which has since been acquired by SUSA FC – was awarded over $10,000 for its role in assisting the careers of USWNT players Crystal Dunn and Allie Long.
Wonder where this money went? Oh yeah, Riley’s pocket or Susa’s but they have no money.

Venture to say PR’s pocket.
Susa has plenty of money. Besides the big loan they just got, they just got at least $500 from all their sheep as an initial payment for the season that may not happen. Glen and Moussa are laughing all the way to the bank chanting “Force Majeure”.

#susascam
#susasheep
#moussaisaloosa (copied from few pages back, cannot take credit)

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #743537 07/16/20 06:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
FIFA awards U.S. clubs nearly $800K from Women’s World Cup Solidarity Fund
Paul Riley‘s longtime club, Long Island based Albertson SC – which has since been acquired by SUSA FC – was awarded over $10,000 for its role in assisting the careers of USWNT players Crystal Dunn and Allie Long.
Wonder where this money went? Oh yeah, Riley’s pocket or Susa’s but they have no money.

Venture to say PR’s pocket.
Susa has plenty of money. Besides the big loan they just got, they just got at least $500 from all their sheep as an initial payment for the season that may not happen. Glen and Moussa are laughing all the way to the bank chanting “Force Majeure”.

#susascam
#susasheep
#moussaisaloosa (copied from few pages back, cannot take credit)

That’s amazing that after everything that’s happened they still managed to convince parents to part with another $500 knowing there is a good chance of a 2nd wave and no Fall season. “Force Majuer, force majuer” LMAO - you people are idiots.

#susasheep

Like Reply Quote
Page 35 of 41 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 40 41
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!