Re: New York Surf Severs their affiliation with UST
Anonymous #743190 07/10/20 08:46 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do his loyal followers stay with him and take up a collection if he can’t get a job? Or do they run to the next team that caters to them.

stay with him and play where? From what I read he seems to be very well off. It is highly questionable if he will return any of the monies he has received. This is a mess for 242 kids and their parents. How any of them can support him is beyond my comprehension. I guess it is hard for them to accept that they got snookered.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Anonymous #743192 07/10/20 08:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess old Lawrence has changed his stance on Surf since they helped him attack Cozy.

I thank the heavens we keep it simple here in DP soccer! Play with your friends on the town team!

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #743194 07/10/20 09:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UST teams are all just moving over to Susa and staying together with their teams and UST coaches. Tryouts are not taking place.,All UST players will pay a Susa registration fee and what their Kozy contracts stated for the 2020-2021 season. Not a Susa contract. Susa is also offering new uniforms at half the cost to allow these families to make the move. Why can’t DHSC keep these teams so they don’t fold? People aren’t being transparent. It’s all so wrong. I think Larry should attend these parent meetings that Susa is having with each team and report back to us.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743196 07/10/20 09:19 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
I guess old Lawrence has changed his stance on Surf since they helped him attack Cozy.

I thank the heavens we keep it simple here in DP soccer! Play with your friends on the town team!

Actually, you have it reversed. It was Kozy who “attacked” Surf. Kozy lied to Surf about $$$, and registrations. Lawrence has no tolerance for anyone mentoring children whose character has repeatedly come under question when dealing with young children.

My regards to Deer Park

Like Reply Quote
1 member likes this: CJ Orlando
Anonymous #743198 07/10/20 09:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another super genius. Nobody needs help condemning kozy’s reprehensible behavior. Kozy did this too himself. Period.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743200 07/10/20 10:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It seems everyone is talking about Kozy, SUSA, UST and Surf. If what is being reported above is true, Dix Hills soccer lost alot of registration money. What % of the kids went back to Dix Hills? Feel bad for them.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743204 07/10/20 10:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was on a call with Alec last night trying to recruit my daughter. Then today I see he joined Susa. Jnreal

Alec has been training with Kozy for at least 8 years. When Alex was a college student Kozy abused him and paid him $40 to run a session. He is not innocent. He was Kozy’s partner in all of this. This is a set up. Susa wants all the players and can’t take in Kozy. So they take Alec and the players. Kozy will be paid and probably cia h and train these kids unofficially. I can’t believe Susa would do this.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #743207 07/10/20 11:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I could make $40 last 2 weeks in college! Ah, the 1980s....

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743211 07/11/20 12:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you guys for real? Is this what you do all day ? Spread gossip and misinformation on this website trying to destroy people’s livelihood? Unless you have a personal stake in this it’s really not anyone else’s business .

Whether he thought he was doing it for good reasons or not, he was employed by DHSC as their DoC and he leveraged that position, apparently over a significant period of time, to secretly take a large number of players away from his employer to another club. He didn't even have the decency to contact DHSC to let them know he was leaving when the trigger was pulled. DHSC only found out when they started getting contacted by some parents asking for refunds and other parents calling and asking what the heck was going on.

You can try to defend the move by saying that they were all "UST Players" but you know that's not true. Many of these players are homegrown DHSC kids, some with siblings that have been in the DHSC program for years and whose parents were blindsided. And the proof that they were blindsided is in the fact that so many of them had already registered with DHSC before they got Kozy's email telling them that the teams were moving to Surf.

Furthermore, Kozy's actions against his employer being done in secret and only coming to light after registrations for the fall were well underway left the club in a financially disastrous position that could have potentially been avoided or at least mitigated if they had been given notice. This puts the entire clubs viability in doubt leaving hundreds of players on teams that weren't part of Kozy's move having to wonder if their kids were going to have to find new clubs to play for at the last minute.

I do feel bad that the guys life is being ruined but it is being ruined entirely by his own unethical actions. He didn't care that he was potentially destroying a club that he was being paid to protect. He didn't care about the kids that were going to be left behind to deal with the destruction. He didn't care about the parents who had invested money to be part of DHSC in registrations, new uniforms, etc. He didn't care to do the honorable thing and give notice to his employer. If every family involved with the UST teams were behind Kozi, there would have been zero reason to do this all in secret.

To more directly answer your question as to whether it is our business or not, it is. It is because this is not the first time this kind of stunt has been pulled, and it won't be the last, but it must be dealt with harshly to act as deterrent against this becoming too commonplace and many more families in other clubs hurt in similar ways. As adults we are supposed to be looking after the kids, all of the kids, not looking into how to best profit off of them.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #743219 07/11/20 08:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I teach sales and business ethnics to a large multi national corporation. Used this story in my calls this week as an example of ego, greed and humility

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743238 07/11/20 01:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid plays for USTFC not really by choice, but we're all sitting here waiting for someone to tell us the next move. I dont give a crap about Kozy or no-kozy I just want my son to play with his friends on his team that he likes a lot. We were DH all the way till the rug was pulled out. UST training is decent, but we weren't really told when we signed up this year that they were separating from DH. But they did after we paid the bill, so then we were USTFC. Then Surf. Then not Surf but "Don't panic we'll find a club!" All within a week. Now? Back to DH? Dunno. The DH club has been sending us emails all along and we don't know what to believe. But we didn't care because our kids were going to play. Now we don't know what to do. Someone needs to take control. Kozy says nothing, parents are chatting but don't know and now suddenly the club is mum. WTF?

Did our parents go through this? Not a chance. Imagine our grandkids -- they're doomed.

Friendly word of advice - stop waiting on someone telling you want to do. You will learn there is no loyalty in youth soccer until it's too late. Start making phone calls, get your child to an open practice somewhere. Your loyalty is to your child, no one else.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743242 07/11/20 02:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is apparent that neither if the people in the above comments have ever seen the 2010 team play! Unreal!
Hes not a good trainer/coach. He just yells and carrys on. His teams all play kick and run soccer.
So true, they never had superstars on that team. Fast kids at U10 turn into regular average players by u13. I prefer a player who actually thinks on the field, is technically sound and distributes the ball to make his teammates better. You won't find that at Dix Hills or on any of Kozy's teams.

Apparantly by these ignorant statements you have never watched any of their games!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743243 07/11/20 02:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most of the kids who played for Kozy were there for Kozy. I dont think Dix Hills had much before him nor does Dix Hills have the trainers with out him for those kids to play at that level. The problem is with ethics and business. He was hired to do a job and was paid to do it, i dont think as an employee you can just walk away and take the business with you. 242 kids x2,000 per year for training + DOC $ = a whole lot of money for Kozy. Money makes people do crazy or Kozy things. Kozy doing this has cost him and his coaching staff money and jobs.

I don't know this guy at all or his background, but I'm sure soccer coaches don't get paid much.
So I can't blame him for wanting to make more money if he is truly as good as people think.
(Though I watched a few videos of the vaunted B2010 team that some ppl rave about, and wasn't that impressed, but that is another topic.)

I think the issue is that if he wanted to get paid more for his talents, he could have just gone to the new club and let the kids/parents come by themselves organically. By taking all the kids in this way, he basically opened himself up for criticism and hatred -- no different if a high ranking person at JP Morgan/Google took their whole department to Morgan Stanley/Facebook -- there would be for sure be backlash/lawsuit/etc.

That would never happen. Large corporations and banks have anti poaching - for employees hiring - and non compete - for clients- built into offer letters or bonus payouts for every senior person. They usually carry a time limit - either 6 months or 1 year from “departure” date. And these firms have Legal depts so they go after anyone who doesnt comply.

Apparantly you don't have knowledge of brokerage business. This happens all the time. The amount of people who just speak utter nonsense without any knowledge is incredible.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #743250 07/11/20 04:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thank you little Larry for finally calling out kozy for what he has done and thank you to susa and surf for making this all possible!!hahahahahahaha!!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743251 07/11/20 04:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thank you little Larry for finally calling out kozy for what he has done and thank you to susa and surf for making this all possible!!hahahahahahaha!!!

aint it the truth!

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #743258 07/11/20 06:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard little Larry was happy and smiling when he found out all the Dix hills teams joined Susa or Surf with Orlando and Alec!! Goodbye Kozy Lmfaoooo!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743267 07/11/20 07:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is "little Larry" ??

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #743273 07/11/20 09:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey little Larry I wonder how Kozy is going get his season started with no players, no club, and no league? Parents have you gotten your refund from Kozy or have you canceled the charge lol lol lol lol lol lol lol pinheads

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #743293 07/12/20 08:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw Surf is advertising tryouts for 07 and 09 teams. Anyone have any idea who coaches will be. I have two kids and am intrigued

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743297 07/12/20 09:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The one good thing Kozy did was save Surf on Long Island. His greed put DHSC and surf together. Now both clubs will grow while Kozy packs his bags. Good plan , Kozy just went about it wrong. Take that Vape dragon with ya. 1 st true test of your engagement too. Hope your future in-laws don’t read BOTN.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743311 07/12/20 12:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw Surf is advertising tryouts for 07 and 09 teams. Anyone have any idea who coaches will be. I have two kids and am intrigued

Contact Jon and go to a practice to check it out, you won't be disappointed.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #743312 07/12/20 12:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So is Kozy going to Susa, Larry? Or is this guy exiled?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743316 07/12/20 01:17 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
So is Kozy going to Susa, Larry? Or is this guy exiled?

Here is the TRUTH. Kozy is NOT going to SUSA. SUSA did not pay any monies to Kozy for any of his former players coming over.

here is a bit a history. Kozy did the same thing to SUSA that he did to Dix Hills. Kozy left SUSA where he did work and took players to Dix Hills. Moussa is still pissed at Kozy.

I know from emils and attempted posts that Kozy's supports are saying Kozy is now with SUSA. Theat is total bull [****]. Now, these people may have been told that by Kozy, but I have the documentation from Moussa that isnt true.

What is true is that Kozy was supposed start a camp tomorrow and he did call Moussa and ask to use SUSA's fields. Moussa told Kozy he has no vacant fields, but in the future if Kozy wants to RENT a field from SUSA he can apply and pay the fee just like anyone else.

Anything else you hear about any relationship between Kozy & SUSA just know it isnt true. Just Kozy's con machine continuing to spout more lies and deceit.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #743317 07/12/20 02:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Little Larry this is Mrs. Kozy or Koouzie as Kozy calls me. You are right. SUSA and SURF and Dix Hills with Alec and Orlando have the kids. My handsome husband is really been left out of it all. I know clubs are afraid to hire my sweet husband because they think he will take their players like he did at SUSA and Dix Hills. People have to understand Kozy can't help himself.

Alec and Orlando have abandoned him so they can earn a living and could care at all about my darling Kozy. Moussa and Martin in the end have won.

Signed

Koouzie (pronounced COO-ZY)

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #743321 07/12/20 02:28 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Yo, Mrs. Kozy or Koouzie, if you want to help your husband I would suggest you stop posting and be a bit more humble as you are just making things worse for your hubby. Your hubby has serious business issues. Since you think you know so much I have noticed UST is not affiliated with any league or any club so where and are all these super stars playing?

Wait a minute!!!! They are playing for SUSA, SURF & Dix Hills smile

Like Reply Quote
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!