Re: *VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE* ABOUT UST AND DIX HILLS SC
Larry Miller #742682 07/07/20 09:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are lost UST kids already registered with SURF and started training on SURF fields nobody believes your threats little Larry

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Larry Miller #742686 07/07/20 10:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The SMURFS!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742688 07/07/20 10:10 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You guys are lost UST kids already registered with SURF and started training on SURF fields nobody believes your threats little Larry

Wait until tomorrow...you will find out that little Larry just officially pissed in your party punch big time. I just got the official text. Good night smile

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #742692 07/07/20 10:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn’t Tim Bradbury, President of ENYYSA, younger son a trainer that works for Kozy? I wonder what Tim thinks about this? Is he ok with it? Did he know about this?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742693 07/07/20 10:45 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Doesn’t Tim Bradbury, President of ENYYSA, younger son a trainer that works for Kozy? I wonder what Tim thinks about this? Is he ok with it? Did he know about this?

Tim Bradbury isn’t the president of ENYYSA. Tim is a trainer or coach.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742696 07/07/20 11:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Larry
What is the difference when Barca, Susa etc grabbed teams and players from numerous clubs on LI? I understand that he grabbed 17 teams at once, but over the course of a few years these other clubs have destroyed neighboring "Town" based organizations...

Nice try, but it is apples and oranges. Kids leaving one by one to go anywhere is different than stealing 19 teams. STEALING. Neither SUSA or Barca did anything like that. Apples and Oranges.

SUSA just Buys teams

This is exactly what DK did to Kurt when he took all those teams over to SUSA.

Get your facts straight. DK only brought a handful of players with him to susa and they knew they were leaving kk for susa. Many more kids left to go to barca. Kozy is taking it to whole new level.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742708 07/08/20 07:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry
What is the difference when Barca, Susa etc grabbed teams and players from numerous clubs on LI? I understand that he grabbed 17 teams at once, but over the course of a few years these other clubs have destroyed neighboring "Town" based organizations...

Nice try, but it is apples and oranges. Kids leaving one by one to go anywhere is different than stealing 19 teams. STEALING. Neither SUSA or Barca did anything like that. Apples and Oranges.

SUSA just Buys teams

This is exactly what DK did to Kurt when he took all those teams over to SUSA.

DK didn't bring any TEAMS to SUSA- He was only able to bring a handful of players that went for the reduced yearly fee that was offered. BUT that was definitely the start of the demise of KK.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742717 07/08/20 08:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There's not one mention of this merger on any soccer site. If this is true, wouldnt there be announcements made about tryouts, practices etc since teams need to register. Nobody has heard anything except what is said on BOTN. ALL HEARSAY.

SURF has 1 field they use to train their 6 teams. How are they going to accommodate Kozy and his teams? I think this is more soccer drama.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742720 07/08/20 08:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There's not one mention of this merger on any soccer site. If this is true, wouldnt there be announcements made about tryouts, practices etc since teams need to register. Nobody has heard anything except what is said on BOTN. ALL HEARSAY.

SURF has 1 field they use to train their 6 teams. How are they going to accommodate Kozy and his teams? I think this is more soccer drama.

Agree

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742724 07/08/20 09:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why doesn’t Glen make an offer to buy those 19 teams. Seems this new group is gullible enough to buy

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #742735 07/08/20 10:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait until tomorrow...you will find out that little Larry just officially pissed in your party punch big time. I just got the official text. Good night smile

Well played Larry! Now let’s hope the kids get taken care of.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742737 07/08/20 10:07 AM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Well played Larry! Now let’s hope the kids get taken care of.

The kids should all be good. Lots and lots of places for those teams to go including back to Dix Hills. The kids are not or will not have a problem unless they remain with Kozy. I say that because what club in their right mind wants to take Kozy into their club with his reputation. I am also concerned about the parents who paid in and got caught in this move getting their money back?

There were red flags about this guy all over BOTN for years and yet the parents walked right in, sat right down, and drank the kool-aid.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #742738 07/08/20 10:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I haven’t been the biggest fan of Kozy over the years but I almost wish this isn’t true. However, if it is true my hope is that all training organizations aren’t looked at differently. There are many wonderful/knowledgeable trainers out there that do this for the children. We want to see the children flourish and play this beautiful game that we feel in love with. Don’t let one bad egg be the representation of the masses!!

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #742742 07/08/20 10:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ut Oh Homeboy........ Whatcha gonna do now ? LMAO

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #742743 07/08/20 10:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
money talks. If he really has that many teams and players, there will be a club that takes them on. And will play the card that that it's not the kids' fault. 242 registrations is a nice payday for a club.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742746 07/08/20 10:22 AM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
money talks. If he really has that many teams and players, there will be a club that takes them on. And will play the card that that it's not the kids' fault. 242 registrations is a nice payday for a club.

The problem will be if Kozy is attached to that club. Why would any club want this guy? Notice that what Kozy did to get kicked out by Surf wasn't mentioned.

Let me say that he lied and tried to scam Surf, and it was the publicity on BOTN that opened up the cracks in Kozy's arrangement. Take the kids but leave Kozy or the move will kick you in your club's ass.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742749 07/08/20 10:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You were saying

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742750 07/08/20 10:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry

The main problem, but by far not the only problem, is that they took all the parents money under the guise that they were going to continue playing for DHSC and then only after the money was paid, announced the switch to NY Surf. It's a bait and switch, aka fraud. Worse, they allowed many of the players to first register with DHSC so now parents are faced with potentially losing the money they paid to DHSC or losing they money they paid to UST.

Have the parents get in touch with their CC company and fight the bill

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742751 07/08/20 10:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You idiots must be out your rabbit ass mind if you think this silly forum is going to stop UST if SUSA couldn’t do anything than mr Martin and all you losers on back of the net can’t do anything what’s done is done now sit back and watch greatnesses. Losers crybabies and Karen’s lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

You're a DICK and I approved this message

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742764 07/08/20 11:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Has he called SUSA yet?? They are the masters of destroying town clubs.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742770 07/08/20 11:35 AM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

He already got tossed from SUSA. I would be shocked if SUSA took him back, as that would be a serious PR nightmare.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #742789 07/08/20 12:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He already got tossed from SUSA. I would be shocked if SUSA took him back, as that would be a serious PR nightmare.

Given the questionable actions of SUSA these last few months why would they care what people think? Even those they ripped off are coming back and gladly paying a higher prices 😂😂😂

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742793 07/08/20 12:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How you doing today?

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #742800 07/08/20 12:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UST kids going to SUSA price tag $3-3500 I highly doubt it.
Lets hope Dix Hills has another group of trainers for these teams or these children will start leaving one by one to other teams.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742807 07/08/20 01:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UST kids going to SUSA price tag $3-3500 I highly doubt it.
Lets hope Dix Hills has another group of trainers for these teams or these children will start leaving one by one to other teams.
Trust me, Martin is working on that right now.

Like Reply Quote
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!