Re: Barça Academy PRO New York, managed by FC Barcelona from next season
Anonymous #742468 07/07/20 07:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are part of the club- you should know based on the Zoom meeting they had with each team. If you're not, why do you care? Other than stirring the pot.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742694 07/07/20 10:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha Barca Sales people told everyone around the soccer community that their brand was going to be the best around . They are so far off this fact . This is by far the most disappointing , unorganized, organization on LI . They can’t keep their promises on anything. Run away from this mess

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742710 07/08/20 07:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you are part of the club- you should know based on the Zoom meeting they had with each team. If you're not, why do you care? Other than stirring the pot.

They are very organized and at our zoom meeting they said that training will be somewhere in Nassau or western Suffolk or Queens. They didn’t want to tell us where because they said the new facilities they will be at this year are the best around. And they said even though they got rid of most of the coaches they hired new local coaches who are just as good as the Barcelona coaches. So yeah things are looking really good this year for Barca 🤔

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742714 07/08/20 08:10 AM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

They are very organized and at our zoom meeting they said that training will be somewhere in Nassau or western Suffolk or Queens. They didn’t want to tell us where because they said the new facilities they will be at this year are the best around. And they said even though they got rid of most of the coaches they hired new local coaches who are just as good as the Barcelona coaches. So yeah things are looking really good this year for Barca 🤔

They wouldnt tell you where the fields are, and it will be somewhere, and you bought into that?

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #742719 07/08/20 08:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

They wouldnt tell you where the fields are, and it will be somewhere, and you bought into that?

I believe they were being Sarcastic

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #742725 07/08/20 09:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
as per director, the deal for them to rent fields from a college in Nassau county has fallen through. They are in negotiations for another facility, they should know by the end of the week. If not the word is they will fall back on what they used last year.

They need to hurry up because they have scheduled to start full blown summer camps for the teams on Aug 3rd.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #742927 07/08/20 11:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Things just keep falling through.....this seems like a pattern.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #743096 07/10/20 12:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just admit it Keith Delucia isn't funding Barca anymore and teams are scrambling to find answers. No more cash cow and no fields means kids need to either pay up 3k PLUS for FARCA or find other teams.

Its simple

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #743113 07/10/20 01:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And no more full scholarships really has the good players leaving

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743124 07/10/20 02:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have witnessed for myself a "Barca" team practicing on a New Hyde Park school for a few weeks now. There are trainer's,small sided scrimmage games and no social distancing whatsoever. My wife walked up to one of the trainer's last week and inquired because it seemed odd kids were gathered and playing knowing full well organized play wasn't permitted yet. They told her the team is Barca and were just holding small practices to "keep in shape". The team wasn't from the community, that's for sure.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743126 07/10/20 02:31 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

I have witnessed for myself a "Barca" team practicing on a New Hyde Park school for a few weeks now. There are trainer's,small sided scrimmage games and no social distancing whatsoever. My wife walked up to one of the trainer's last week and inquired because it seemed odd kids were gathered and playing knowing full well organized play wasn't permitted yet. They told her the team is Barca and were just holding small practices to "keep in shape". The team wasn't from the community, that's for sure.

NHP school fields are closed...trespassing or an inside friend?

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #743140 07/10/20 04:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

NHP school fields are closed...trespassing or an inside friend?
An elementary school.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #743357 07/13/20 09:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barca is also scrimmaging . No respect for social distancing guidelines in Spain ? Oh that's right, the trainers from Spain left and the red and blue team is getting steve from Rocky Point.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743428 07/14/20 11:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Total Freaking Liar

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #743429 07/14/20 11:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barca pro teams are training currently without proper permits. #Period

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743441 07/14/20 02:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You keep making up lies and fabrications - No Barca NY teams are training; at least not with their coach/club; Maybe on their own- NOT officially until after August 1
AND you don't always need permits. Ya Freaking Moron'

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743445 07/14/20 03:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You keep making up lies and fabrications - No Barca NY teams are training; at least not with their coach/club; Maybe on their own- NOT officially until after August 1
Yes you do need permits to use fields belonging to others. Can you sneak on and avoid it? Yes of course. But permits a generally accompanied with certificates of insurance.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743446 07/14/20 03:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know they are training moron because my son was asked to attend a session with the Barca trainer for a tryout stupid.
Thursday nights and i will not let you know you where because i will not rat.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743448 07/14/20 03:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barça is finished ... no fields no teams trainers going back to Spain . The NY experiment is over

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743451 07/14/20 04:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clubs always need permits. They would never qualify for insurance without them.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743469 07/14/20 10:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barcelona is the most organized club in Long Island. They have the financial backup and can really fix Long Island soccer if they start gobbling up all the small clubs. They need to affiliate themselves with all clubs and have one central base...Barcelona FC is a real training organization with the proper curriculum in place to develop players unlike other organizations who we know just downloads material on line. Barcelona actually trains they’re trainers to run proper training sessions for each age group.

Most organized...lay off the crack pipe....they can’t even find a field....forget about buildung a field..lol..
Most organized..bahaha

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743482 07/15/20 08:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clubs always need permits. They would never qualify for insurance without them.

You guys don't get it and definitely need to get life's- The Barca NY CLUB is NOT training until August- MAYBE the boys/girls are getting together to train, BUT these are not organized nor are they official practices.
That would be just a group of kids getting together to have fun and keep busy.

NO permits needed for that.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743483 07/15/20 08:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know they are training moron because my son was asked to attend a session with the Barca trainer for a tryout stupid.

These are not with full teams- LOL idiot

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #743487 07/15/20 09:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

These are not with full teams- LOL idiot
Love these Barca fools. They all bought into it hook, line and sinker! Thought they were getting all kinds of scholarships and would be recruited to play at La Maisa. Now where are they all? Scrambling around because they were duped by some unscrupulous characters. The players and trainers got screwed and some of these parents are still clinging on to the pipe dream.....

Like Reply Quote
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!