Forum Search
Latest Posts
G2008:U13 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 08/08/20 11:32 PM
B2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 08/08/20 11:05 PM
BU15 (2006) East Islip Threshers Open Practice
by EISC Travel - 08/08/20 03:11 PM
Sponsors

Girls Academy League
Girls Academy League
ECNL 2020-2021
Girls NE Standings
Girls NE Schedule
Boys NE Scores
Boys NE Schedule
National League Playoffs
2020-21 National Playoffs
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '20 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Fall '20 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Random Photos
Flowers
BOTN en Espańol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 57 of 66 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 65 66
Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742320 07/05/20 02:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kick off classic LISC will field 3 teams

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742327 07/05/20 05:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kick off classic Aug 9? Thought can’t play games till aug 17?

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742346 07/05/20 10:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eastern soccer doesn’t control rough riders - teams can play they just have to assume risk

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #742348 07/05/20 11:09 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,915
Likes: 18
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,915
Likes: 18
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Eastern soccer doesn’t control rough riders - teams can play they just have to assume risk
True that ENYYSA doesnt control the Rough Riders, but they do control the teams that would play in their and other tournaments, and those teams are not allowed to play.

My understanding as of yesterday 7/4/20 is that all the Rough Riders Summer tournaments will NOT be happening.

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #742355 07/06/20 07:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like I said in my previous post, I’m not here to talk politics. If I were I’m confident I’d rip you a new a**hole.

I didn’t find your post hateful or offensive and you didn’t break my heart. You did prove my point that the dems are the bigots. Thank you for that.

BTW I don’t have “bigger issues” in life. I have a great life, family, career, friends etc. because I WORKED for it.

#blessed

Now let’s go back to talking soccer!

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742357 07/06/20 08:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s why people make side teams tee shirt number and a check u can play

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742363 07/06/20 08:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wait so rough riders can have an indoor camp but can't have an outdoor tournament?

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742365 07/06/20 09:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So LISC is not bringing 3 teams to Kick Off Classic?

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #742368 07/06/20 09:32 AM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,915
Likes: 18
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,915
Likes: 18
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So LISC is not bringing 3 teams to Kick Off Classic?

My understanding is the tournament can not happen.....

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742410 07/06/20 02:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then why is the tournament still listed on their web site ?

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #742416 07/06/20 03:41 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,915
Likes: 18
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,915
Likes: 18
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Then why is the tournament still listed on their web site ?

Good question, but I did speak with peter Zaratin on Saturday and he told me that these tournaments are not happening and I removed all 3 from BOTN.

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742420 07/06/20 03:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Small group practices start today and it's going to be interesting. Parents have to stay in their cars and can't bug the Coach. So Crazy Hat lady, Crazy Goalie Mom, G/C Yoga Pants, Cupcakes and Sweeties can only watch from the parking lot. Going to be fun to watch.

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742430 07/06/20 04:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all, no one brought up politics.

The only thing that you are capable of ripping is a Costco size of Smart Pop. Please enjoy it. I hear it is delicious.

You were the one who wanted the thread closed because there was such hateful and offensive speech and now, you claim that it was not. Please make up your mind.

Now, here’s the topper, how did any of my or anyone else’s posts/replies prove your point that Democrats are bigots? Please elaborate. You can’t just spew something out and make it true without evidence.

I think you have some severe delusions of grandeur. Everyone works hard. You’re not the only one and working hard doesn’t make you special. Neither does having family, friends or a career. It makes you a normal contributor to society.

If you can’t stand that a particular set of parents are being disparaged, well, that’s on you.

These boards have been the same for years. People talking crap about other parents or kids.

If this hurts your feelings, then, too bad. I bet you were one of the ones for years that talked crap about other people and now you are getting your comeuppance.

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #742446 07/06/20 09:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
First of all, no one brought up politics.

The only thing that you are capable of ripping is a Costco size of Smart Pop. Please enjoy it. I hear it is delicious.

You were the one who wanted the thread closed because there was such hateful and offensive speech and now, you claim that it was not. Please make up your mind.

Now, here’s the topper, how did any of my or anyone else’s posts/replies prove your point that Democrats are bigots? Please elaborate. You can’t just spew something out and make it true without evidence.

I think you have some severe delusions of grandeur. Everyone works hard. You’re not the only one and working hard doesn’t make you special. Neither does having family, friends or a career. It makes you a normal contributor to society.

If you can’t stand that a particular set of parents are being disparaged, well, that’s on you.

These boards have been the same for years. People talking crap about other parents or kids.

If this hurts your feelings, then, too bad. I bet you were one of the ones for years that talked crap about other people and now you are getting your comeuppance.

Bravo, well said

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #742457 07/06/20 10:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your response doesn’t make sense because you’re talking to about 5 different people.

Larry brought up politics by calling Trump supporters racists and bigots.

I did NOT ask for this thread to be ended.That was someone else.

I did NOT get “offended” or “hurt feelings” by any parents talking crap about anything. Again, that was someone else.

My post was directly in response to Larry’s post and was specifically written to him. You decided to comment to my post.

You proved my point about dems being bigots when you called me deplorable. YOU don’t know me. You are judging me because my views differ from yours. That’s a bigot.

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #742460 07/06/20 11:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Your response doesn’t make sense because you’re talking to about 5 different people.

Larry brought up politics by calling Trump supporters racists and bigots.

I did NOT ask for this thread to be ended.That was someone else.

I did NOT get “offended” or “hurt feelings” by any parents talking crap about anything. Again, that was someone else.

My post was directly in response to Larry’s post and was specifically written to him. You decided to comment to my post.

You proved my point about dems being bigots when you called me deplorable. YOU don’t know me. You are judging me because my views differ from yours. That’s a bigot.

Muy Bien!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👍🏼

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742501 07/07/20 10:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One good person Quarantined after going away to a State that required it and at least one did not. We know who you are and your risking people's health. How can someone be so selfish?

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742574 07/07/20 02:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I blame my wife for giving birth on January 1st 2008. She should’ve given birth in 2007 and we wouldn’t be dealing with these crazy 2008 soccer parents. This group is beyond ridiculous. Hopefully non of your kids know about this site!!

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #742578 07/07/20 02:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Your response doesn’t make sense because you’re talking to about 5 different people.

Larry brought up politics by calling Trump supporters racists and bigots.

I did NOT ask for this thread to be ended.That was someone else.

I did NOT get “offended” or “hurt feelings” by any parents talking crap about anything. Again, that was someone else.

My post was directly in response to Larry’s post and was specifically written to him. You decided to comment to my post.

You proved my point about dems being bigots when you called me deplorable. YOU don’t know me. You are judging me because my views differ from yours. That’s a bigot.

I am actually the person who said any staunch supporter of Trump is deplorable and again, because you are. Your "views" don't just "differ" from mine, they are views that are being translated into law and policy that strips people of their civil liberties and dignities. If you believe that people should be marginalized and have their rights taken away from them because they are not straight, white males, I'm sorry you are disgraceful and do deserve strong condemnation.

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742618 07/07/20 05:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did SUSA’s first practice go? Everyone on best behavior for the 1st week, till the 4 girls demoted?

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #742649 07/07/20 08:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you please tell us what laws and policies are stripping people of their civil liberties?

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742739 07/08/20 10:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This thread got very quiet since practices started and your kids are trying out for a spot on the team. Loved watching all the ALBY MOMS trying to park in the best spots so you could watch your kids. Welcome to the "ability" talks for the player and not their moms.

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742747 07/08/20 10:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curious whether SUSA has any tournaments in their schedule - would love to see how they do against LISC and East Meadow

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #742753 07/08/20 10:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This thread got very quiet since practices started and your kids are trying out for a spot on the team. Loved watching all the ALBY MOMS trying to park in the best spots so you could watch your kids. Welcome to the "ability" talks for the player and not their moms.

For real? Creating animosity and stirring the cesspool for no good reason is how you going to go about this? Not ALBY, and not a mom but if my kid was starting with a new club after no soccer for months and a pandemic I would want to watch her first practice too. I was there and Alby moms were definitely not the only ones parking their cars to watch the practice.

I don’t know these people and will form my own opinion based on what I see and my direct interaction with them, nothing else. This is what I’m telling my daughter to do by the way.

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742756 07/08/20 11:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oooooo the cupcakes are about to fall, don’t get to close to alby mom Susa dad they will bring u in get info then talk about your kid lol they do that to there own friends

Page 57 of 66 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 65 66

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!