Forum Search
Latest Posts
G2008:U13 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 08/07/20 11:05 PM
B2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 08/07/20 05:12 PM
Sponsors

Girls Academy League
Girls Academy League
ECNL 2020-2021
Girls NE Standings
Girls NE Schedule
Boys NE Scores
Boys NE Schedule
National League Playoffs
2020-21 National Playoffs
EDP Fall 2020
Target August 15, 2020
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '20 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Fall '20 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Random Photos
Jefferson Airplane - Bless Its Pointed Little Head
BOTN en Espaol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
Anonymous #742100 06/30/20 09:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why am I clueless ???? Someone said sb athletico wasn’t part of Stoney brook until now

The following clubs were all separate entities.

Smithtown Kickers
Atletico FC (KK Athletics)
Stony Brook (Three Village Soccer)
SB Athletico AKA SB Smithtown Athletico

That last club is where all the confusion comes from. Not only do they have Smithtown and Athletico in their names, making confusing them with the Smithtown Kickers and Atletico FC easy, but they also inconsistently call themselves different names, sometimes SB Athletico and sometimes SB Smithtown Athletico. Someone seeing SB Athletico would easily confuse that with the Stony Brook Atletico partnership.

What idiot names a club after 3 other clubs??

The story behind SB Smithtown Athletico is that there was a guy from VOB (Village of the Branch) who wasn't getting his way there and after first looking to drag a few teams to another club, ended up forming his own club instead. And with the new club being in the general area between Stony Brook and Smithtown he named the club SB Smithtown and added the Athletico for some unknown reason. If you ask me it was to take advantage of the name confusion to make it easier to get kids to show up to tryouts but that is only a guess.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
Larry Miller #742104 06/30/20 09:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how does a non profit acquire a for profit athletico? Does this just mean kurt becomes DOC for the new entity to get some cash for his teams? He should have sold the teams to SUSA like Ronnie did

Like Reply Quote
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
Anonymous #742118 07/01/20 09:12 AM
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,794
Back of THE NET
Offline
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,794
Originally Posted by Anonymous
how does a non profit acquire a for profit athletico? Does this just mean kurt becomes DOC for the new entity to get some cash for his teams? He should have sold the teams to SUSA like Ronnie did


Are you for real? Nothing was acquired here, it is a partnership and one that worked very well for the last year. Kurt would never sell out his teams to SUSA! Not going to happen!

I suggest that you go back to sleep.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
CJ Orlando #742190 07/02/20 12:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here comes CJ to the rescue. Wake up. Kurt has no teams worth selling. This isn't 2016 anymore.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
Larry Miller #742194 07/02/20 12:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She was just stating the fact. One of the only upstanding places around Long Island.
Customer service sucks and disorganized but still good training.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
CJ Orlando #742195 07/02/20 12:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CJ Orlando
Originally Posted by Anonymous
how does a non profit acquire a for profit athletico? Does this just mean kurt becomes DOC for the new entity to get some cash for his teams? He should have sold the teams to SUSA like Ronnie did


Are you for real? Nothing was acquired here, it is a partnership and one that worked very well for the last year. Kurt would never sell out his teams to SUSA! Not going to happen!

I suggest that you go back to sleep.
LOL they are talking in their sleep. They need to wake the f**k up and learn to fact check before posting!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
Anonymous #742197 07/02/20 12:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here comes CJ to the rescue. Wake up. Kurt has no teams worth selling. This isn't 2016 anymore.
If speaking facts is "rescuing" then I am with CJ. She has firsthand knowledge. The rest of the silly commentary is from uneducated people with nothing better to do

Like Reply Quote
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
Anonymous #742205 07/02/20 03:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here comes CJ to the rescue. Wake up. Kurt has no teams worth selling. This isn't 2016 anymore.
If speaking facts is "rescuing" then I am with CJ. She has firsthand knowledge. The rest of the silly commentary is from uneducated people with nothing better to do

CJ has been a blessing to Kurt. He should have had her on board even before DK left. But lets be real, Glenn has tried on many occasions to buy Kurt. He is one of the only ones to not give into the shady SUSA ways. Kudos to him!

Like Reply Quote
1 member likes this: CJ Orlando
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
Anonymous #742207 07/02/20 03:27 PM
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,794
Back of THE NET
Offline
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,794
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here comes CJ to the rescue. Wake up. Kurt has no teams worth selling. This isn't 2016 anymore.

Do you want to know some facts? I will give them to you, and my facts are exactly that, FACTS!

First of all, yes Kurt has had to rebuild because the SUSA group tried their very best to destroy him. Dan talked teams into going with him AND Moussa offers all of the Atletico players free registration and anything else to get them away from KK. KK is doing just fine, thank you. No need to worry about him!

Really nice to do this to the guy (Kurt Kelley) that sponsored both Moussa and Bouba to stay in this country and work with him. Gave Moussa a car so that he could get around and treated him like a brother. Did the same for Bouba and the nasty, narcissistic Dan K. None of them is worth a hair on Kurt's ass as a person OR a trainer. KK is an honorable person and doesn't talk about anyone including bragging about himself. Believe me, I have tried to get him to write a bio and he won't.

They continue to hate him because they will never be worth a quarter of what Kurt is and they know it.

As for organization, it is true, Kurt can be unorganized but guess what folks, I am not and as long as I am there, everyone will get their answers and have been. We have worked very hard to put it all back together after Dan K. destroyed as much as he could before he left.

We really don't care what morons like you think and feel free to come in here and talk smack but the facts are the facts and when Glen has had enough, Moussa will be right back where he started. You can only lie for so long. KK is not a liar and would NEVER sell out to the likes of SUSA!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
Anonymous #742208 07/02/20 03:28 PM
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,794
Back of THE NET
Offline
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,794
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here comes CJ to the rescue. Wake up. Kurt has no teams worth selling. This isn't 2016 anymore.
If speaking facts is "rescuing" then I am with CJ. She has firsthand knowledge. The rest of the silly commentary is from uneducated people with nothing better to do

CJ has been a blessing to Kurt. He should have had her on board even before DK left. But lets be real, Glenn has tried on many occasions to buy Kurt. He is one of the only ones to not give into the shady SUSA ways. Kudos to him!

Thank you, that is very kind. Kurt is easy to work with and I am happy to be there. He will NEVER give in and sell out. NEVER!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
Anonymous #742214 07/02/20 05:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My daughters 2010 team played sb athletico last fall and it was Stoney brook athletico

They were still separate teams 1 from KK, 1 from Stony Brook. Now they are merging all the top players together in each age group.
That's not completely accurate.

At the 09/10 levels they had SB teams, and KK teams. But kids from both orgs went back and forth there was even an SB Athletico team which was a mixture of SB/Athletico kids. It created a [****] show. Many of us saw this coming when it was announced over a year ago that this was gonna be the path forward.

It pitted kids against one another by dangling the 'elite' KK teams in front of kids when their only purpose in some cases was just to fill out rosters that KK couldn't do on their own. Taking young kids who are better served learning about team building and character than to be yelled at in a thick south American accent about how they're disappointing the coach because they're not perfect at 9/10/11 yrs old.

The merging with KK does not provide much benefit but to the kids who want to play at the highest levels. It takes a town club with near 40 years of history being an integral part of the community, and turns it into just another academy concerned only with winning and chest thumping about how many kids they can send to colleges and their Got Soccer rankings, at the expense of building character in young kids and perpetuating the weeding out process before kids ever hit puberty and have a chance to develop for talent identification. It also creates monsters of parents who have kids who are early developers in the way they handle their kids and then ostracize those who might not have developed at the same pace.

It ruined the organizational culture of putting the kids first, that SB had when I first came over here. Now it's just another money making arrangement. Sad to say I'm disappointed. Ask yourselves if you're a part of either group, and reading this, what is the organizational culture, and does that match what you want for your kids? If you're getting some of the KK trainers...would you ever allow anyone speak to your child in that manner?

Due to how it was handled last year, despite my kid getting tons of playing time and development, they are not happy with the culture that was create and might walk away. Thanks Mark. You had a good thing going.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
CJ Orlando #742219 07/02/20 09:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CJ Orlando
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here comes CJ to the rescue. Wake up. Kurt has no teams worth selling. This isn't 2016 anymore.

Do you want to know some facts? I will give them to you, and my facts are exactly that, FACTS!

First of all, yes Kurt has had to rebuild because the SUSA group tried their very best to destroy him. Dan talked teams into going with him AND Moussa offers all of the Atletico players free registration and anything else to get them away from KK. KK is doing just fine, thank you. No need to worry about him!

Really nice to do this to the guy (Kurt Kelley) that sponsored both Moussa and Bouba to stay in this country and work with him. Gave Moussa a car so that he could get around and treated him like a brother. Did the same for Bouba and the nasty, narcissistic Dan K. None of them is worth a hair on Kurt's ass as a person OR a trainer. KK is an honorable person and doesn't talk about anyone including bragging about himself. Believe me, I have tried to get him to write a bio and he won't.

They continue to hate him because they will never be worth a quarter of what Kurt is and they know it.

As for organization, it is true, Kurt can be unorganized but guess what folks, I am not and as long as I am there, everyone will get their answers and have been. We have worked very hard to put it all back together after Dan K. destroyed as much as he could before he left.

We really don't care what morons like you think and feel free to come in here and talk smack but the facts are the facts and when Glen has had enough, Moussa will be right back where he started. You can only lie for so long. KK is not a liar and would NEVER sell out to the likes of SUSA!

Preach! This is awesome and all true!!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
Anonymous #742220 07/02/20 10:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That 2010 coach was nuts screaming like a nut on sb athletico lol the kids weren’t sure what he was saying lol but he was screaming

Like Reply Quote
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
Anonymous #742231 07/03/20 09:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My daughters 2010 team played sb athletico last fall and it was Stoney brook athletico

They were still separate teams 1 from KK, 1 from Stony Brook. Now they are merging all the top players together in each age group.
That's not completely accurate.

At the 09/10 levels they had SB teams, and KK teams. But kids from both orgs went back and forth there was even an SB Athletico team which was a mixture of SB/Athletico kids. It created a [****] show. Many of us saw this coming when it was announced over a year ago that this was gonna be the path forward.

It pitted kids against one another by dangling the 'elite' KK teams in front of kids when their only purpose in some cases was just to fill out rosters that KK couldn't do on their own. Taking young kids who are better served learning about team building and character than to be yelled at in a thick south American accent about how they're disappointing the coach because they're not perfect at 9/10/11 yrs old.

The merging with KK does not provide much benefit but to the kids who want to play at the highest levels. It takes a town club with near 40 years of history being an integral part of the community, and turns it into just another academy concerned only with winning and chest thumping about how many kids they can send to colleges and their Got Soccer rankings, at the expense of building character in young kids and perpetuating the weeding out process before kids ever hit puberty and have a chance to develop for talent identification. It also creates monsters of parents who have kids who are early developers in the way they handle their kids and then ostracize those who might not have developed at the same pace.

It ruined the organizational culture of putting the kids first, that SB had when I first came over here. Now it's just another money making arrangement. Sad to say I'm disappointed. Ask yourselves if you're a part of either group, and reading this, what is the organizational culture, and does that match what you want for your kids? If you're getting some of the KK trainers...would you ever allow anyone speak to your child in that manner?

Due to how it was handled last year, despite my kid getting tons of playing time and development, they are not happy with the culture that was create and might walk away. Thanks Mark. You had a good thing going.

Community clubs are being eaten alive by the ‘for profits’ and combining resources with other groups to survive especially in Suffolk with SUSA.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
Anonymous #742233 07/03/20 09:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That 2010 coach was nuts screaming like a nut on sb athletico lol the kids weren’t sure what he was saying lol but he was screaming

I believe I saw that coach too. Our SB team actually played against an Athletico team and the parents and coach were just aholes. I would never, ever allow my kid to play for that coach, I don't care if that coach can get my kid a scholly or not, the lasting mental damage from being treated like that is not worth it.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
Larry Miller #742322 07/05/20 03:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why blame Mark? The club has a board that thinks the club should be more then a community club. He can only.do what they allow.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
Anonymous #742324 07/05/20 04:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why blame Mark? The club has a board that thinks the club should be more then a community club. He can only.do what they allow.
Because the board isn't filled with people who are supposed to be authorities and experts in long term athletic development.

Most people who join a board are the Uber competitive folks who will chase anything that brings with it prestige and the ability to compete with other adults using kids.

The DOC guides the culture and ethos of the organization. At least they should.

Whether mark sought this out or is along for the ride it's up to him to push what's best for the athletes not what is best for the adult egos.

The way this has always been pitched is providing more opportunities to play higher level soccer. Period full stop.

The top 10-15% of athletes, that's ok. Those opportunities exist for those kids and they will find them and the ability to play post graduation will be there for them. But by making that your ethos and your guiding principle you are ignoring 85%+ of the needs of the kids in your program.

The result is that training and opportunities to grow and advance for that 85% are put aside for that 15%. And that 85% sole purpose is to fund the program for those 15%. So the orgs lie about their objectives and try to keep families funneling money and promising opportunities that don't exist to them.

Don't claim to be a town program and integral to the community when all you care about is winning and got soccer rankings. Just be honest. Be transparent. The amount of salesmanship and half truths we parents have been told is frustrating. This is not the program we originally came to. It's heading in a self destructive direction. It will not end well. As is after it started they've lost entire teams to rival clubs due to the nature of things. It will not stop there.

Due to this on my kids team there's at least 2 kids quitting because of the culture and several more considering rival programs due to the this. It's just the beginning. It's going to backfire epicly.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
Larry Miller #742326 07/05/20 05:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mark good guy and trainer but can only do so much in a town club. That’s why top players leave to private clubs like kk athletics and SUSA. Certain parents can’t handle real coaching and pushing of the kids to excel and that’s why SB can’t beat those teams!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
Anonymous #742328 07/05/20 06:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree with just about everything you said but the board is in place to protect the club and communities interest. This board just cares about their kids. They put out things like cheap intramurals to make it look like they care.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
Anonymous #742331 07/05/20 07:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Mark good guy and trainer but can only do so much in a town club. That’s why top players leave to private clubs like kk athletics and SUSA. Certain parents can’t handle real coaching and pushing of the kids to excel and that’s why SB can’t beat those teams!
Mark is a good guy. I like him.

If top players leave let them and wish them all the best. They represent the minority. Not the majority. The middle of a bell curve exists for a reason. You can serve and have a greater effect on the world of sports and community at large by serving the middle 50% of the bell curve than the top of it.

That middle of the bell curve that's where your coaches and trainers and future parents who keep their kids in sports when they grow up live. Not the top nor the bottom. These kids who they cut and don't give a crap about typically have siblings and cousins and friends in the area. You think after they get tossed aside by age 12 that they're gonna recommend this program?

The DOCs job is also to build sustainability for an org by creating a proper environment that encourages more kids to stick with it. If your retention starts to fall you're failing. Again a year ago SB lost an entire team of boys to Smithtown due to unhappiness.

Look my kid's done personal training with mark. He's good my kid learned a lot. I like him personally but there are bigger picture things he's missing. I've tried explaining it to him but got blown off. I've been in the youth sports game for over 20 years with and without my kids. I've seen it all go wrong. Mark my words. The kk sb merger is going to decimate Stony Brook. The winner here is Kurt. The losers are the kids.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
Anonymous #742333 07/05/20 08:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Mark good guy and trainer but can only do so much in a town club. That’s why top players leave to private clubs like kk athletics and SUSA. Certain parents can’t handle real coaching and pushing of the kids to excel and that’s why SB can’t beat those teams!
Mark is a good guy. I like him.

If top players leave let them and wish them all the best. They represent the minority. Not the majority. The middle of a bell curve exists for a reason. You can serve and have a greater effect on the world of sports and community at large by serving the middle 50% of the bell curve than the top of it.

That middle of the bell curve that's where your coaches and trainers and future parents who keep their kids in sports when they grow up live. Not the top nor the bottom. These kids who they cut and don't give a crap about typically have siblings and cousins and friends in the area. You think after they get tossed aside by age 12 that they're gonna recommend this program?

The DOCs job is also to build sustainability for an org by creating a proper environment that encourages more kids to stick with it. If your retention starts to fall you're failing. Again a year ago SB lost an entire team of boys to Smithtown due to unhappiness.

Look my kid's done personal training with mark. He's good my kid learned a lot. I like him personally but there are bigger picture things he's missing. I've tried explaining it to him but got blown off. I've been in the youth sports game for over 20 years with and without my kids. I've seen it all go wrong. Mark my words. The kk sb merger is going to decimate Stony Brook. The winner here is Kurt. The losers are the kids.

You say a group of kids went to Smithtown? A club who have just merged with 4 other organizations so they can create higher level teams like KK and SB.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
Anonymous #742337 07/05/20 08:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Mark good guy and trainer but can only do so much in a town club. That’s why top players leave to private clubs like kk athletics and SUSA. Certain parents can’t handle real coaching and pushing of the kids to excel and that’s why SB can’t beat those teams!
Mark is a good guy. I like him.

If top players leave let them and wish them all the best. They represent the minority. Not the majority. The middle of a bell curve exists for a reason. You can serve and have a greater effect on the world of sports and community at large by serving the middle 50% of the bell curve than the top of it.

That middle of the bell curve that's where your coaches and trainers and future parents who keep their kids in sports when they grow up live. Not the top nor the bottom. These kids who they cut and don't give a crap about typically have siblings and cousins and friends in the area. You think after they get tossed aside by age 12 that they're gonna recommend this program?

The DOCs job is also to build sustainability for an org by creating a proper environment that encourages more kids to stick with it. If your retention starts to fall you're failing. Again a year ago SB lost an entire team of boys to Smithtown due to unhappiness.

Look my kid's done personal training with mark. He's good my kid learned a lot. I like him personally but there are bigger picture things he's missing. I've tried explaining it to him but got blown off. I've been in the youth sports game for over 20 years with and without my kids. I've seen it all go wrong. Mark my words. The kk sb merger is going to decimate Stony Brook. The winner here is Kurt. The losers are the kids.

You say a group of kids went to Smithtown? A club who have just merged with 4 other organizations so they can create higher level teams like KK and SB.

Don’t forget all the affiliate clubs that SUSA have in Suffolk as well.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
CJ Orlando #742340 07/05/20 09:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CJ Orlando
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here comes CJ to the rescue. Wake up. Kurt has no teams worth selling. This isn't 2016 anymore.

Do you want to know some facts? I will give them to you, and my facts are exactly that, FACTS!

First of all, yes Kurt has had to rebuild because the SUSA group tried their very best to destroy him. Dan talked teams into going with him AND Moussa offers all of the Atletico players free registration and anything else to get them away from KK. KK is doing just fine, thank you. No need to worry about him!

Really nice to do this to the guy (Kurt Kelley) that sponsored both Moussa and Bouba to stay in this country and work with him. Gave Moussa a car so that he could get around and treated him like a brother. Did the same for Bouba and the nasty, narcissistic Dan K. None of them is worth a hair on Kurt's ass as a person OR a trainer. KK is an honorable person and doesn't talk about anyone including bragging about himself. Believe me, I have tried to get him to write a bio and he won't.

They continue to hate him because they will never be worth a quarter of what Kurt is and they know it.

As for organization, it is true, Kurt can be unorganized but guess what folks, I am not and as long as I am there, everyone will get their answers and have been. We have worked very hard to put it all back together after Dan K. destroyed as much as he could before he left.

We really don't care what morons like you think and feel free to come in here and talk smack but the facts are the facts and when Glen has had enough, Moussa will be right back where he started. You can only lie for so long. KK is not a liar and would NEVER sell out to the likes of SUSA!

Wow, this takes "disgusting" to a whole new level. Seeing how Bouba and Moussa (and Glenn) run an organization is disgusting as it is....How they treated/treat Kurt brings it to a whole new level. They should be ashamed of themselves but they're probably not capable of that as greed has taken over. Hopefully SUSA parents can see what they and SUSA are really about, MONEY. As for Dan, parents and kids can't stand him but management doesn't care. They'll take any trainer they can get.

#SUSALOVESYOURMONEY

Like Reply Quote
1 member likes this: CJ Orlando
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
Larry Miller #742341 07/05/20 09:30 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,914
Likes: 18
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,914
Likes: 18
et's be very clear. Parents dont care. They simply dont. They are only care about what they were told and will put up with more crap from a trainer than they would from a school teacher. The stupidity of parents over the years is comical. Comical to me because it never affect my kids. See, I can be selfish too.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Stony Brook SC & Atletico FC Merge
Larry Miller #742343 07/05/20 10:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I find it comical that all of these kids leave Atletico for other “opportunities” but week after week where do these kids still find themselves for training ??? Atletico. Atletico gives the best training. No question

Like Reply Quote
1 member likes this: CJ Orlando
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!