Forum Search
Latest Posts
G2008:U13 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 08/07/20 11:05 PM
B2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 08/07/20 05:12 PM
Sponsors

Girls Academy League
Girls Academy League
ECNL 2020-2021
Girls NE Standings
Girls NE Schedule
Boys NE Scores
Boys NE Schedule
National League Playoffs
2020-21 National Playoffs
EDP Fall 2020
Target August 15, 2020
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '20 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Fall '20 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Random Photos
Jefferson Airplane - Bless Its Pointed Little Head
BOTN en Espańol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 56 of 66 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 65 66
Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #742222 07/02/20 10:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How many girls from the national team played in WC? How many played in Alby?

Really??? How many from this group will?

How many Garden City/Alby moms does it take to ruin a team and a Club? How many of these people will have meltdowns and temper tantrums because they are now going to be treated as equals and not Privileged Brats? This is going to be entertaining. Suck it up Cupcakes! No Yoga pants!

You sound like the one needing to just “suck it up, cupcake!” On and on and on...we heard you the first 100 times. No one cares. So you didn’t make the top team. Move on already.

OK sweetie, we no longer need you to ADVOCATE for our kids playing time. Welcome to your talent now has to speak for itselves. No more manipulating. Dial Wah Wah one for the WAMBULANCE cause meltdown season begins with your commute!

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742244 07/03/20 02:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“All travelers entering New York from a state with a positive test rate higher than 10 per 100,000 residents, or higher than a 10% test positivity rate, over a seven day rolling average, will be required to quarantine for a period of 14 days consistent with Department of Health regulations for quarantine.”
Restricted States
Based upon Governor Cuomo’s Executive Order 205, issued June 25, 2020, the following states meet the criteria for required quarantine:

Alabama
Arkansas
Arizona
California
Florida
Georgia
Iowa
Idaho
Louisiana
Mississippi
Nevada
North Carolina
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
This is based upon a seven day rolling average, of positive tests in excess of 10%, or number of positive cases exceeding 10 per 100,000 residents.

So you went away and posted pictures on your Social Media and now practices resume on July 6th. You better not go to practices until you have QUARANTINED for 14 days since you came back. Now if your kid has been hanging out with kids that went to these States since they have been home you need to QUARANTINE for 14 days before you practice. Don't be that person that ruins it all for everyone else. Read the emails that went out today and do the right thing. It's a new world and we don't need poor decisions by others to effect the people who did the right thing during this Pandemic. We all know who you are and have seen your social media posts. Do the right thing!!!

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742252 07/03/20 06:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good Luck enforcing that rule? No chance everyone staying home July 4 weekend NOT! Watch out the police will be looking for all you? Really? Defund the police!

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742255 07/03/20 09:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
50,000 new cases today, if you think your daughter is playing this fall, think again! Stop your credit cards before they charge you again.

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #742256 07/03/20 09:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
“All travelers entering New York from a state with a positive test rate higher than 10 per 100,000 residents, or higher than a 10% test positivity rate, over a seven day rolling average, will be required to quarantine for a period of 14 days consistent with Department of Health regulations for quarantine.”
Restricted States
Based upon Governor Cuomo’s Executive Order 205, issued June 25, 2020, the following states meet the criteria for required quarantine:

Alabama
Arkansas
Arizona
California
Florida
Georgia
Iowa
Idaho
Louisiana
Mississippi
Nevada
North Carolina
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
This is based upon a seven day rolling average, of positive tests in excess of 10%, or number of positive cases exceeding 10 per 100,000 residents.

So you went away and posted pictures on your Social Media and now practices resume on July 6th. You better not go to practices until you have QUARANTINED for 14 days since you came back. Now if your kid has been hanging out with kids that went to these States since they have been home you need to QUARANTINE for 14 days before you practice. Don't be that person that ruins it all for everyone else. Read the emails that went out today and do the right thing. It's a new world and we don't need poor decisions by others to effect the people who did the right thing during this Pandemic. We all know who you are and have seen your social media posts. Do the right thing!!!

Or this guy will call the cops on you! And the police will arrest you and your kid. Theyll pull your social media accounts, kick your kid off the pitch and check in daily to make sure you’re in quarantine.. . Good luck getting the cops to do anything, let alone issuing a summons for a kid playing soccer in this defund/abolish the police climate.

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742258 07/03/20 11:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe this person is trying to look out for people so that no one gets sick.

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742264 07/04/20 08:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who enforcing 14 day quarantine? Honor system? Have we become that stupid? People wake up! Politics distorting peoples minds..police? Police ain’t doing anything and why would they?

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742266 07/04/20 11:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the longer this has gone on, the more moronic the people who post here have become. Although, there were clearly some morons before this so it may have made them that more stupid.

Anyway, if the particular parent is choosing to be stupid brings down the team by getting everyone sick, then let them become a pariah, who will be ostracized and probably kicked off the team. In these times, people will have no tolerance for stupidity. Although with this particular team, it appears that there are already a bunch of parents who are pariahs.

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742271 07/04/20 11:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sit home with your kiddie till spring 2021....

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742275 07/04/20 12:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh, the ebonics people are back and, as usual, their retort is so original.

I thought all these GC/Alby folks were educated. I guess not.

Hey Karen, why don’t you go take a spin class so you can fit into those yoga pants? It will be the only positive contribution that you provide all season long.

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742278 07/04/20 02:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Karin lol

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742279 07/04/20 02:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Garden City!

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742285 07/04/20 06:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s with all the garden city hate?

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742286 07/04/20 06:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This thread needs to be retired. Yesterday. The level of stupidity, hate, offensive comments is just off the charts. It’s beyond depressing. I know we are al bored, it’s anonymous so that apparently gives people license to show their worse side. Sad

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #742289 07/04/20 06:49 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,914
Likes: 18
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,914
Likes: 18
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This thread needs to be retired. Yesterday. The level of stupidity, hate, offensive comments is just off the charts. It’s beyond depressing. I know we are al bored, it’s anonymous so that apparently gives people license to show their worse side. Sad

Removing this thread does not remove the Trump bigots that apparently are deeply rooted in youth soccer here on Long Island. I think it is good to show how racist too many of the parents who smile and interact with You and your kids really are.

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742293 07/04/20 09:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, after 55 pages of mostly inane comments, someone thinks this thread should be retired, especially after one particular set of parents is being pointed out.

Whoever asked for this really has some nerve.

For years, including this one, this particular set of parents have come on here and boasted and lorded over everyone with some air of superiority, which was only in their own minds. I’ve seen these parents for several years and they are some of the most vile parents that I have ever seen. I will say that not all of them are this way but the bad ones outnumbered the good ones.

Now, because of circumstances, they are being knocked down several pegs and obviously, they can’t handle it.

If you can’t handle the comments from an anonymous board, then, you have bigger issues in life.

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #742295 07/04/20 10:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So, after 55 pages of mostly inane comments, someone thinks this thread should be retired, especially after one particular set of parents is being pointed out.

Whoever asked for this really has some nerve.

For years, including this one, this particular set of parents have come on here and boasted and lorded over everyone with some air of superiority, which was only in their own minds. I’ve seen these parents for several years and they are some of the most vile parents that I have ever seen. I will say that not all of them are this way but the bad ones outnumbered the good ones.

Now, because of circumstances, they are being knocked down several pegs and obviously, they can’t handle it.

If you can’t handle the comments from an anonymous board, then, you have bigger issues in life.

So true. If you don’t agree with them they try to shut down the conversation. The last post said it best - if you can’t handle the comments you have bigger issues in life.

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742298 07/05/20 07:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry I find your comment disgusting and incredibly discriminatory. So if someone supports Trump they are a racist and bigot?? If that’s your view then clearly YOU are the bigot.

I proudly support Trump yet I won’t put a Trump sign on my lawn or a sticker on my car for fear someone will damage my property. I chose not to buy my elderly father a Trump shirt for fear someone would hurt him if he wore it in public. I should NOT have to worry about people disagreeing with my views however I must in this political environment. As per democrats, if you support Trump you’re a racist, if you support Trump you’re a deplorable, if you support Trump you’re a bigot. If you wear an American flag, you are a Trump supporter and therefore a racist. Not sure when a national symbol that stands for freedom became a symbol of racism. So it’s pretty clear to me the majority of bigots are on the democrat side.

I don’t come on BOTN for politics. This is supposed to be a soccer forum. As the moderator, you should ensure that.

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742299 07/05/20 07:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournaments LISC attending?

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #742304 07/05/20 11:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Larry I find your comment disgusting and incredibly discriminatory. So if someone supports Trump they are a racist and bigot?? If that’s your view then clearly YOU are the bigot.

I proudly support Trump yet I won’t put a Trump sign on my lawn or a sticker on my car for fear someone will damage my property. I chose not to buy my elderly father a Trump shirt for fear someone would hurt him if he wore it in public. I should NOT have to worry about people disagreeing with my views however I must in this political environment. As per democrats, if you support Trump you’re a racist, if you support Trump you’re a deplorable, if you support Trump you’re a bigot. If you wear an American flag, you are a Trump supporter and therefore a racist. Not sure when a national symbol that stands for freedom became a symbol of racism. So it’s pretty clear to me the majority of bigots are on the democrat side.

I don’t come on BOTN for politics. This is supposed to be a soccer forum. As the moderator, you should ensure that.

Yes, if you support Trump, you are absolutely deplorable. You support a charlatan who desperately tries to institute policies that discriminate against women, people of color and the LGBTQIA community. I'm not referring to the dumb crap he tweets, I'm talking about actual policies that he attempts to institute or even worse HAS instituted that discriminate against anyone who isn't a straight white male.

I think deep down you know that.

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742306 07/05/20 11:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hola! All the kids start practicing tomorrow and this feed will change. Can't wait for the entitled ones to start crying because they won't be able to put their input in. Good thing it's going to be too hot for Yoga Pants, Cupcakes and women yelling OK Sweetie.

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #742309 07/05/20 12:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you for proving my point!

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #742317 07/05/20 01:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What clubs are starting practicing tomorrow?

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #742318 07/05/20 01:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Politics and kids soccer. Interesting one and the same

Re: G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #742319 07/05/20 02:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thank you for proving my point!

If you think that this post is hateful or offensive, you must really live in some ivory tower.

Go visit some other forums or even Twitter and you will see what truly hateful and offensive speech is.

Again, if you’re bothered by these comments, you have bigger issues in life.

Page 56 of 66 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 65 66

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!