Anonymous #742004 06/30/20 12:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hearing that SUSA has a deal in the works with Lips now. Since the Slammers didnt deliver ECNL, Lips is trying to get the ECRL slot under SUSA. Would love to hear the take on this one.

This is a total lie and completely unfounded. Whoever wrote this crap should have their head examined. To be clear, there are zero discussions going on between LIPS and SUSA

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Larry Miller #742038 06/30/20 12:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
We done with refunds time to hit the fields! Whoever left good luck but SUSATIME!

#susavirustime

COVID cases increase, bank accounts decrease. Let’s go!!!!

#susascam2020/2021

Enough already with SUSA, if they are such scammers they wouldn't be in existence. Get over it! I'M sure if the Africans had no part in SUSA this thread wouldn't even be important. #getoverit

That comment about the Africans is totally racist. It came from a user in Valley Stream. The bigot will not joining us on the board any longer. Apologies to Moussa and Aboubacar.

I will say this, if you look at the coaching list on their website SUSA is the most diverse staff of the top programs around. In today's climate around the country that to me is a huge plus. If you look at the LISC website they are the LEAST diverse, and when I say least i mean ZERO. Actually quite sad to see. I would rank EM in the middle when it comes to diversity.

Now I am not saying any club is better than any other. I am strictly listing a fact by looking at their coaching staff they lists on their websites.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742055 06/30/20 02:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And what would you define as diverse? And why would that matter? All that should matter is the qualifications of the individual coaches and their abilities to foster a good environment for your childs love of the game to grow.

Your comment about diversity puts you on the same level of the individual who originally posted that disgusting comment.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742062 06/30/20 03:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go LISC is racist now? U people are all crazy

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742065 06/30/20 03:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And what would you define as diverse? And why would that matter? All that should matter is the qualifications of the individual coaches and their abilities to foster a good environment for your childs love of the game to grow.

Your comment about diversity puts you on the same level of the individual who originally posted that disgusting comment.

Agreed! All that should matter are qualifications.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #742069 06/30/20 04:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What have the pot stirrers come out of the woodwork in the last few days?

LISC has several Latin American staff and an almost entirely female staff for the girls teams.

Please take your political BS and go to Reddit and have at it with those nuts. You’ll fit right in.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #742076 06/30/20 06:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHY diversity? WOW! Diversity is not something political. It should be something all organizations strive to achieve.
This is why we need to all get out and vote in November.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742089 06/30/20 08:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHY diversity? WOW! Diversity is not something political. It should be something all organizations strive to achieve.
This is why we need to all get out and vote in November.

How about just hiring the best? I don't give a hoot if they have three heads, as long as they know what they're doing.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #742090 06/30/20 08:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have you seen Latin Americans in yoga pants just saying they are much better then american women

Like Reply Quote
Page 31 of 31 1 2 29 30 31
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!