Forum Search
Latest Posts
New York Surf Severs their affiliation with UST
by Anonymous - 07/11/20 12:00 AM
G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 07/10/20 11:35 PM
So, When Do You Think the Games Will Start Up Again?
by Anonymous - 07/10/20 08:25 PM
BU16 (2005) Bellmore Cosmos
by bellmorepallou - 07/10/20 05:53 PM
Sponsors

Girls Academy League
Girls Academy League
Development Player League
DPL Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Random Photos
Rock Dreams 2
BOTN en Espańol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 25 of 44 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 43 44
Re: So, When Do You Think the Games Will Start Up Again?
Anonymous #740267 06/06/20 08:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok so you will send your daughter back to school in a September?
If schools are open, certainly. If the schools are open are you holding your kid out?

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Anonymous #740270 06/06/20 08:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a conservative and I believe that the virus is overblown

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740272 06/06/20 09:02 AM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

So, those 100,000+ folks who are now dead didn't really happen? Why didn't you speak up sooner?

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740273 06/06/20 09:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It really is an amazing little virus. Somehow it seems to know, not to spread during protests. Apparently it knows to only spread at restaurants and sporting events.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740277 06/06/20 09:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bottom line nothing will have changed in September like vaccine etc but if schools open all you virus nuts will send your kids to schools! Typical liberal hypocrisy non sense. You people nuts!

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740281 06/06/20 09:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry, certainly people have died over the virus. Let's get the facts on the number on how many truly died from the virus. I know myself of two people that was labeled corona, 1 already in hospice prior to breakout and the other heart attack that had complications already. So I really do not believe the numbers. I am one of over 300 million. Also as stated on all outlets, the test still not accurate

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740283 06/06/20 09:30 AM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
It really is an amazing little virus. Somehow it seems to know, not to spread during protests. Apparently it knows to only spread at restaurants and sporting events.

Too early to tell about the protesters...give a few weeks..watch what happens!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740284 06/06/20 09:31 AM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Larry, certainly people have died over the virus. Let's get the facts on the number on how many truly died from the virus. I know myself of two people that was labeled corona, 1 already in hospice prior to breakout and the other heart attack that had complications already. So I really do not believe the numbers. I am one of over 300 million. Also as stated on all outlets, the test still not accurate

I agree tests are not accurate...deaths all over the world are...and in many states they are still spiking. This is no joke. Go out and play. I'll watch you on TV.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740286 06/06/20 09:40 AM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Bottom line nothing will have changed in September like vaccine etc but if schools open all you virus nuts will send your kids to schools! Typical liberal hypocrisy non sense. You people nuts!

Liberal hypocrisy? You folks are narrow-minded. School opening in September? Let's see how the teachers', and other unions feel about it? Let's see how the companies feel about bringing their employees back to the office. let's see when the courtrooms open? Let's just see.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740289 06/06/20 10:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

Liberal hypocrisy? You folks are narrow-minded. School opening in September? Let's see how the teachers', and other unions feel about it? Let's see how the companies feel about bringing their employees back to the office. let's see when the courtrooms open? Let's just see.

Good time to break all the unions. Then maybe our kids will be able to afford to live here in the future. Plenty of college graduates to hire for all jobs.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740290 06/06/20 10:02 AM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Good time to break all the unions. Then maybe our kids will be able to afford to live here in the future. Plenty of college graduates to hire for all jobs.

You have my attention. How do you propose to break all those unions?

Using just one school district as an example, take a look at their webpage of contracts before you answer....

http://www.bbpschools.org/district_information/district_contract_info

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740295 06/06/20 11:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Kids themselves are not at risk and kids playing outdoors in Summer wouldn't change transmission rates in any meaningful way and it would better for them to stay active and occupied.
Again, all this is voluntary and nobody is forcing anyone to participate."

WRONG, LOOK AT THE FACTS instead of your own biased wishes.

you are clearly living in a bubble. Plus the risk is the kids spread the virus to adults.

Yesterday drove by a major Li field/ complex closed by the county but the police tape blocking the entrance had been pushed to the ground and there were groups playing smail sided games aas well as hanging around right at the entrance. They think they are invincible and don't care about being spreaders. Clearly their parents did a bad job of teaching them to be respectful of others and responsible.[/quote]

And what complex is that? why the secret? Is that because what you posted isnt true?[/quote]

Cedar Creek Park - every day.[/quote]

Well the Park People should tell them to get off the fields. Its a Nassau County Park so if a kids get sick and Nassau County allowed this to happen then they will be sued

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740296 06/06/20 11:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have my attention. How do you propose to break all those unions?

Using just one school district as an example, take a look at their webpage of contracts before you answer....

http://www.bbpschools.org/district_information/district_contract_info

I work 7 days a week so I will pass on the reading. How did Reagan break the air traffic controllers ? (serious ?) Also my 3 kids are all leaving so I do not care that much.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740301 06/06/20 11:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, those 100,000+ folks who are now dead didn't really happen? Why didn't you speak up sooner?

Better chance Area 51 is real and Apollo moon landings were a hoax, etc etc than the pandemic isn’t real.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740302 06/06/20 11:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you for being the voice of reason.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740308 06/06/20 02:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey buddy stop being a Karen, kids can train in small groups. If u wanna keep your little baby indoors all summer then do it, and how would u know kids were playing soccer in cedar creek unless u passed through those police tapes yourself dumbass the fiends are in the back douche

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740309 06/06/20 02:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740313 06/06/20 03:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what go home and recover like they will in a week and get back at it.. what happens if no vaccine ever? No more school? People just not logical.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740315 06/06/20 04:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry why Cuomo opening camps then? Seems pretty political and one of his boys doing some favors for?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740317 06/06/20 04:10 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Larry why Cuomo opening camps then? Seems pretty political and one of his boys doing some favors for?

Why are you asking me? Ask Cuomo. Andrew does take your calls, doesn't he?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740319 06/06/20 05:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From what I understand, only the children of essential workers are eligible to go to these camps.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740326 06/06/20 08:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what go home and recover like they will in a week and get back at it.. what happens if no vaccine ever? No more school? People just not logical.

Permanent lung damage isn’t good for soccer players.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740327 06/06/20 08:45 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Permanent lung damage isn’t good for soccer players.

Permanent lung damage isn't good, period. Intelligent post.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740328 06/06/20 08:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey buddy stop being a Karen, kids can train in small groups. If u wanna keep your little baby indoors all summer then do it, and how would u know kids were playing soccer in cedar creek unless u passed through those police tapes yourself dumbass the fiends are in the back douche

Go start the Corona Soccer League. You and the likeminded can have your kids play together.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740331 06/06/20 09:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have millions protesting but no soccer practice people [****]. Dining open this week outdoors guess wear mask and eat through that prevent corona? People stupid..

Like Reply Quote
Page 25 of 44 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 43 44
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!