Forum Search
Latest Posts
New York Surf Severs their affiliation with UST
by Anonymous - 07/11/20 12:00 AM
G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 07/10/20 11:35 PM
So, When Do You Think the Games Will Start Up Again?
by Anonymous - 07/10/20 08:25 PM
BU16 (2005) Bellmore Cosmos
by bellmorepallou - 07/10/20 05:53 PM
Sponsors

Girls Academy League
Girls Academy League
Development Player League
DPL Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Random Photos
More random photos
BOTN en Espaol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 47 of 52 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 51 52
Re: B2004:U16 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #739900 05/31/20 05:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love my team

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Anonymous #739906 05/31/20 09:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You don’t have a team

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #739907 05/31/20 09:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Barca ??? They aren’t gonna be around much longer

Can you expand on your theory?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #739912 05/31/20 10:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barca ??? They aren’t gonna be around much longer

Can you expand on your theory?
Financially, they are struggling. They don't even have fields for players. Their complex is non-existent like many of you verified. Parents who knows what's going on, wants to leave ,it's a hot mess. What went wrong?
Greediness and selfishness!!

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #739919 06/01/20 09:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will any Barca family confirm these allegations? Before the pandemic Barca wasn't signed up for Manhattan, Jeff Cup or NL EDP and last tourney in Florida they needs guest players. Also had issues schedule EDP1 league games due to availability of fields. Barca from outside looks bad and false promises are catching up to them

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #739972 06/01/20 09:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We can’t confirm much because we don’t get much info. But we are leaving and going back to SUSA. Now we know about the money but they also give the top platform for this age group. We are sure when things start up they will be ready .
I’m also sure my son will make the top team so where else do we go ?? My son knows the team and the talent so Barca was fun but too shaky now

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #739974 06/01/20 11:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We can’t confirm much because we don’t get much info. But we are leaving and going back to SUSA. Now we know about the money but they also give the top platform for this age group. We are sure when things start up they will be ready .
I’m also sure my son will make the top team so where else do we go ?? My son knows the team and the talent so Barca was fun but too shaky now
Barca isn't going anywhere, team meetings are occurring this week regarding next season, uniforms supplies moving to Soccer.com, field updates to be provided, refunds regarding Spring will be discussed. Don't believe 95% of the BS on these sites. It's only a small piece of the entire NY Metro/LI Soccer Community that wastes their time on here spreading rumors and false information. Excellent program with great training, they just need to organize a bit better but it's only year 3 so relax. It's not about us anyway, it's about our kids and where they are happy playing and developing. We shouldn't be trying to live through them wanting to relive our glory years. I'll spend whatever the going rates are for my kids happiness and enjoyment playing this sport and not complain about refunds, crappy training, no fields, etc.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #739978 06/02/20 11:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Mr. G you guys will be fine

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #739987 06/02/20 12:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is Mr. G???

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #739991 06/02/20 01:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MR G knows if your not him keep scrolling

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #739992 06/02/20 02:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
day camps in NY reopening June 29th
soccer not far behind
See everyone on the pitch!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740007 06/02/20 04:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
day camps in NY reopening June 29th
soccer not far behind
See everyone on the pitch!
That date is not set in stone but hopefully it is on or close to it so camp or a short summer league can go on!

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740026 06/02/20 08:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cmon man! You don’t know Mr. G, the SUSA know it all dad?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740055 06/03/20 08:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cmon man! You don’t know Mr. G, the SUSA know it all dad?
Ugh! No one likes a "know it all"!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740123 06/04/20 07:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Practice will begin soon.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740132 06/04/20 09:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Call it a protest loop hole in training restrictions

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740195 06/04/20 09:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barca isn't going anywhere, team meetings are occurring this week regarding next season, uniforms supplies moving to Soccer.com, field updates to be provided, refunds regarding Spring will be discussed. Don't believe 95% of the BS on these sites. It's only a small piece of the entire NY Metro/LI Soccer Community that wastes their time on here spreading rumors and false information. Excellent program with great training, they just need to organize a bit better but it's only year 3 so relax. It's not about us anyway, it's about our kids and where they are happy playing and developing. We shouldn't be trying to live through them wanting to relive our glory years. I'll spend whatever the going rates are for my kids happiness and enjoyment playing this sport and not complain about refunds, crappy training, no fields, etc.

So many more parents will be leaving Barca for SUSA. Every club has their issues no matter where you go. Like it or not Susa will gain players across the board because they are good. Not great, but good enough to give you a run for your money.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740208 06/05/20 08:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So many more parents will be leaving Barca for SUSA. Every club has their issues no matter where you go. Like it or not Susa will gain players across the board because they are good. Not great, but good enough to give you a run for your money.
Go from the frying pan into the fire? I think not. Who would be stupid enough to go to SUSA with all the negative press they have generated for themselves?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740221 06/05/20 10:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]We can’t confirm much because we don’t get much info. But we are leaving and going back to SUSA. Now we know about the money but they also give the top platform for this age group. We are sure when things start up they will be ready .

Go from the frying pan into the fire? I think not. Who would be stupid enough to go to SUSA with all the negative press they have generated for themselves?[

Most people are inherently trusting and may actually think Susa’s promises will come to fruition once they get there. Susa is interested in lining their pockets, and nothing else. Make an informed decision.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740223 06/05/20 10:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since southern states are opening up maybe going to College ID camps or are those still closed too

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740320 06/06/20 06:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since southern states are opening up maybe going to College ID camps or are those still closed too

More wasted money

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740334 06/06/20 10:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It looks like FC Barcelona has dissolved its relationship with previous partner and now they are solely running the academy. I heard they will be announcing their facility location soon.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740335 06/06/20 11:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]We can’t confirm much because we don’t get much info. But we are leaving and going back to SUSA. Now we know about the money but they also give the top platform for this age group. We are sure when things start up they will be ready .

Go from the frying pan into the fire? I think not. Who would be stupid enough to go to SUSA with all the negative press they have generated for themselves?[

Most people are inherently trusting and may actually think Susa’s promises will come to fruition once they get there. Susa is interested in lining their pockets, and nothing else. Make an informed decision.

I'd rather take the fire, the more I read this thread, the happier I am to return to SUSA. Few years with Barca was enough, what did we get out of it? We need consistency and organization. At least I know I'll get that in the "fire" and bad press.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740343 06/07/20 09:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your love gives me such a chill but your love don’t pay me bill I need money that’s what I want give me money.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740351 06/07/20 11:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your love gives me such a chill but your love don’t pay me bill I need money that’s what I want give me money.

Question?? Just out of curiosity....what is the status of Barca's 04 , 05 team? Heard that they lost their coach and parents are fighting for him. Tell me. Rumor mill has it that Barca is folding behind close doors.

Like Reply Quote
Page 47 of 52 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 51 52
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!