Paul McCartney And Wings - Helen Wheels
BOTN en Espańol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 40 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 39 40
Re: So, When Do You Think the Games Will Start Up Again?
Anonymous #740065 06/03/20 10:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NYC people are aloud to congregate and protest with no masks without permit. What phase are they in? BS people can decide what safe or not, you scared parent watch Spongebob at home with kiddy all day and don’t leave home!

You are stupid. Watch every single video of the protests and you will see everyone (except maybe 1-2 people) wearing masks all over the country. In fact, even the looters wore masks, as it made it very difficult to identify them.
Yesterday, I had to go into Manhattan for pre op and as I drove thru the city, 99.9999999999999999999999% of the people I passed who were walking or working were wearing masks.

You are clearly an anonymous uneducated ultra-conservative political moron trolling these boards.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Anonymous #740067 06/03/20 10:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok so why Cuomo opening day summer camps? No cure for virus which dummy are no cures for viruses. So Cuomo trying to kill kids? Answer is your a fool and data shows kids not dying from and death rate overall is .3. Your a fool.

Cuomo is doing it to give parents who need to go back to work an option for child care.

However, Hofstra Summer camp cancelled the other day, Friends, Shibly and Usdan, to name but a few.

Enrollment is down.

Just about every single sleep away camps that kids from our area go to in and out of the state have cancelled which is less risky than day camp since once there, the kids can be isolated from outside for 4-7weeks. In fact, Berkshire Soccer Academy, a great soccer campfor girls cancelled as kids could theoretically come and go every 5-7 days.

You are a fool.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740069 06/03/20 10:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
During these difficult times your going to have strong beliefs on both sides of the fence. Some parents might say play and some might say don’t. I strongly suggest do what make you and your family feel safe but don’t judge me if I allow or don’t allow my child to play sports. Do YOU and I’ll do ME....I respect your choice please respect mine. Our coaches have done everything possible to take precaution and simple ask parents how do you feel in a non judge mental manner. Your team will go on with or without your child.

Stuoid is what stupid does. I get it that trainng if safe would be beneficial to kids both mentally and physically. These teams are training without the go ahead of the state and local authorities. LI and other surrounding areas are merely in stage 1. NYC hasn't even entered stage 1 yet. For eg, in Nassau County, various athletic complexes are still closed by the county to protect players from themselves. Once the stay at home order went into affect and social distancing, small sided games where still being held.
These rules are in place to protect you from yourself.

Even Day camps not allowed until the end of the month when they have taken appropriate precautions. and day camps being allowed merely because it wll allow parents to go to wrk. Think of it as day care.

To repeat these rules are to protect you from yourself.
I like what you wrote. Protecting people from themselves is the hardest thing to do.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740070 06/03/20 10:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
During these difficult times your going to have strong beliefs on both sides of the fence. Some parents might say play and some might say don’t. I strongly suggest do what make you and your family feel safe but don’t judge me if I allow or don’t allow my child to play sports. Do YOU and I’ll do ME....I respect your choice please respect mine. Our coaches have done everything possible to take precaution and simple ask parents how do you feel in a non judge mental manner. Your team will go on with or without your child.

Stuoid is what stupid does. I get it that trainng if safe would be beneficial to kids both mentally and physically. These teams are training without the go ahead of the state and local authorities. LI and other surrounding areas are merely in stage 1. NYC hasn't even entered stage 1 yet. For eg, in Nassau County, various athletic complexes are still closed by the county to protect players from themselves. Once the stay at home order went into affect and social distancing, small sided games where still being held.

Even Day camps not allowed until the end of the month when they have taken appropriate precautions. and day camps being allowed merely because it wll allow parents to go to wrk. Think of it as day care.

Do any of you geniuses think this is happening on the sly? These clubs had to submit detailed, complex plans for training under State and County guide lines taking into account the Governor's executive order allowing 10 or fewer people to congregate while socially distancing. Which, they apparently did. So when Susa begins small group, distance, non-contact training next week it is with the permission of local and state authorities. If your club failed to take the initiative to get back on the field and benefit these kids, many of whom have lost so much, physically and mentally, that's is your concern. All those things that make life beautiful and worth living have to return, or what will we be coming back to? This can be done if the proper precautions are taken.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740071 06/03/20 10:56 AM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Do any of you geniuses think this is happening on the sly? These clubs had to submit detailed, complex plans for training under State and County guide lines taking into account the Governor's executive order allowing 10 or fewer people to congregate while socially distancing. Which, they apparently did. So when Susa begins small group, distance, non-contact training next week it is with the permission of local and state authorities. If your club failed to take the initiative to get back on the field and benefit these kids, many of whom have lost so much, physically and mentally, that's is your concern. All those things that make life beautiful and worth living have to return, or what will we be coming back to? This can be done if the proper precautions are taken.

Do you have a copy of those complex plans to share with us? I didnt think so. I doubt any club, team, or academy submitted "complex plans" to anyone. If I am wrong, post the plans for all to see.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740073 06/03/20 11:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I call bulls**t. There is no club that has done this nor has permission from anyone. Put your money where your mouth is a provide the proof in writing.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740074 06/03/20 11:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no such thing lol

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740076 06/03/20 12:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NYC people are aloud to congregate and protest with no masks without permit. What phase are they in? BS people can decide what safe or not, you scared parent watch Spongebob at home with kiddy all day and don’t leave home!

You are stupid. Watch every single video of the protests and you will see everyone (except maybe 1-2 people) wearing masks all over the country. In fact, even the looters wore masks, as it made it very difficult to identify them.
Yesterday, I had to go into Manhattan for pre op and as I drove thru the city, 99.9999999999999999999999% of the people I passed who were walking or working were wearing masks.

You are clearly an anonymous uneducated ultra-conservative political moron trolling these boards.

Maybe 75% of the people have masks on and maybe 50% of them wear it properly. saying 99,9999999% is just what you want. not reality

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740080 06/03/20 12:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any region that meets the prescribed public health and safety metrics as determined by the Department of Health for Phase One reopening may allow outdoor, low-risk recreational activities and businesses providing such activities, as determined by Empire State Development Corporation, to be permitted to operate, in accordance with Department of Health guidance.

G I V E N under my hand and the Privy Seal of the State in the City of Albany this second day of June in the year two thousand twenty.

BY THE GOVERNOR

Secretary to the Governor

I'll just leave this here.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740081 06/03/20 01:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man Behind Sweden’s Controversial Virus Strategy Admits Mistakes

“Sweden’s top epidemiologist has admitted his strategy to fight Covid-19 resulted in too many deaths, after persuading his country to avoid a strict lockdown.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-strategy-says-he-got-some-things-wrong

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740083 06/03/20 01:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Under 10 allowed

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740085 06/03/20 01:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any regional meeting criteria can do low risk outdoor activities and recreational activities. So yes can do soccer with limited kids and 6 feet apart

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740087 06/03/20 01:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many clubs have started small safe training

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740089 06/03/20 02:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Under 10 allowed
An organization can run it? They will but should not be doing so

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740090 06/03/20 02:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any regional meeting criteria can do low risk outdoor activities and recreational activities. So yes can do soccer with limited kids and 6 feet apart

Yup.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740091 06/03/20 02:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe 75% of the people have masks on and maybe 50% of them wear it properly. saying 99,9999999% is just what you want. not reality

What is stupid is that comment. Many people at the protests are NOT wearing masks. Take another look at the videos. People hugging cops, walking together arm in arm, etc..clearly no masks or distancing. This is just speeding up the the process of the spike. Never ending process..but hey, need to get that youth soccer fix because that is all you have to look forward to. Hurry up!! Scholarships await!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740095 06/03/20 03:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You just like to argue and distract. I said everyone I saw

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740096 06/03/20 03:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The real programs back, fluffy ones and parents watch protests on tv

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740099 06/03/20 03:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your mentality is exactly what will prolong this whole thing.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740100 06/03/20 04:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the kool aid is working. $$$$

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740104 06/03/20 05:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You just like to argue and distract. I said everyone I saw

No, I am just telling the facts based on what you see if you watch the protesters. No way you could see 99.9999999999999% of the people with masks. statistically impossible since many many people didn't have them on.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740105 06/03/20 05:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ANyone see the protests in Merrick. More than half of the people did not have masks, including the police, and they were yelling and screaming at each other. If it doesn't spread it will be a miracle.....maybe it's a good test because if the protests don't spread it, gotta think we are good to open schools and live a normal life again.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740107 06/03/20 05:39 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
ANyone see the protests in Merrick. More than half of the people did not have masks, including the police, and they were yelling and screaming at each other. If it doesn't spread it will be a miracle.....maybe it's a good test because if the protests don't spread it, gotta think we are good to open schools and live a normal life again.

Good point in a sinister way. These protesters are testers. You're right, if there isnt a spike with these folks all over the country I say, let's party!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740109 06/03/20 07:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean racist Merrick

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740111 06/03/20 07:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All youth sports need to open enough Cuomo politics!
Why so you have a outlet to yell and scream.

Like Reply Quote
Page 23 of 40 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 39 40
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!