Random Photos
German Shepherd Puppy
BOTN en Espańol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 45 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 44 45
Re: So, When Do You Think the Games Will Start Up Again?
Larry Miller #739995 06/02/20 03:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where all cupcake parents saying training not start till spring 2021? Training started..

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Anonymous #740000 06/02/20 03:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where all cupcake parents saying training not start till spring 2021? Training started..
Really? Where? Name the club, the team and the location. Anything around here under ENYYSA is not sanctioned. No towns are knowingly allowing training. You're full of it pud!

Anonymous #740008 06/02/20 05:05 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Really? Where? Name the club, the team and the location. Anything around here under ENYYSA is not sanctioned. No towns are knowingly allowing training. You're full of it pud!

Sadly, you are wrong and PUD is correct. Surf at East Woods school, and I understand the Pat-Med club using their fields are training. Make no mistake about it, stupid is what stupid does, and these parents are being led by their pied piper trainers into what could be a very dangerous health situation.

Larry Miller #740011 06/02/20 05:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

Sadly, you are wrong and PUD is correct. Surf at East Woods school, and I understand the Pat-Med club using their fields are training. Make no mistake about it, stupid is what stupid does, and these parents are being led by their pied piper trainers into what could be a very dangerous health situation.

Even sadder is that people are minimizing the true risks and dangers that this virus can cause. Unless you know someone who has gotten it then you have no understanding of the difference between having the flu and the coronavirus. Sadly with these big shots it will take a tragedy for them to understand the devastation this can leave in it’s wake. This can be a lingering, painful outcome for adults and children with compromised immune systems that they might know they have. That is the danger the unknown factors for the young and old. Doubters do not believe it can happen to them.

Larry Miller #740017 06/02/20 06:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
During these difficult times your going to have strong beliefs on both sides of the fence. Some parents might say play and some might say don’t. I strongly suggest do what make you and your family feel safe but don’t judge me if I allow or don’t allow my child to play sports. Do YOU and I’ll do ME....I respect your choice please respect mine. Our coaches have done everything possible to take precaution and simple ask parents how do you feel in a non judge mental manner. Your team will go on with or without your child.

Larry Miller #740025 06/02/20 07:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My wife had covid and is in the high risk category. Guess what, the system did nothing for her. In fact the system almost killed her because they were too busy testing important elite people at the time. I had it as well and showed no symptoms, and YES my kid is out practicing. Having someone in your family almost die from it enables you to make the decision that life must go on if you are lucky enough to have it.

Larry Miller #740028 06/02/20 08:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
every parent and kid can decide what is right for them. Calling people stupid or any other name for playing ...or not playing is simply being a bully. No one knows what is right for everyone. I guess all of the protestors are completely insane because they are taking a thousand times more risk then kids playing soccer. People can decide what is right for them. lets stops the judging of others and name calling.

Anonymous #740029 06/02/20 08:20 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
My wife had covid and is in the high risk category. Guess what, the system did nothing for her. In fact the system almost killed her because they were too busy testing important elite people at the time. I had it as well and showed no symptoms, and YES my kid is out practicing. Having someone in your family almost die from it enables you to make the decision that life must go on if you are lucky enough to have it.

What a great husband. What a great father. Soccer first. You're our idol and I commend you smile

Larry Miller #740039 06/02/20 09:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Risks 25,000 protesting with no masks? Can’t have a soccer practice with 9 kids? People wake up...

Larry Miller #740043 06/02/20 10:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad that your wife recovered, many people show no symptoms but having your kid out practicing and not following the guidelines is exactly the short sided think that will keep the virus going
Just do the right thing
Or do you think rules don’t apply

I watch my wife put her life on the line very single day as a nurse manger
So thank you for adding to her and all other health care professionals work load
You truly are a jacka$$

Larry Miller #740045 06/02/20 11:39 PM
L
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
L

Engaging in a Phase 4 activity is obviously in violation of the executive order. Aside from the health risk this is cheating and sending a message to their players that winning is more important than anything and breaking rules to win is justified. They want a head start on everyone else that is the message they are also communicating. IF your business is at a risk of dying I could see business owners challenging executive orders in the courts but this business model involves CHILDREN. The youth soccer industrial complex is out of control.

The other day while social distancing I heard two Mom’s losing their minds because their sleep away summer camp cancelled on them. Another big money issue!

Anonymous #740046 06/03/20 06:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me guess. You're son trained with Bart in Dix Hills.

Larry Miller #740047 06/03/20 06:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NJ starting phase too and youth sports will be open.

Larry Miller #740049 06/03/20 06:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These programs talking to state I’m sure they know when can do certain activities. Protesters have a permit in phase 0? You people are looney.

Larry Miller #740050 06/03/20 06:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NYC people are aloud to congregate and protest with no masks without permit. What phase are they in? BS people can decide what safe or not, you scared parent watch Spongebob at home with kiddy all day and don’t leave home!

Anonymous #740051 06/03/20 07:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad that your wife recovered, many people show no symptoms but having your kid out practicing and not following the guidelines is exactly the short sided think that will keep the virus going
Just do the right thing
Or do you think rules don’t apply

I watch my wife put her life on the line very single day as a nurse manger
So thank you for adding to her and all other health care professionals work load
You truly are a jacka$$

I think she gets paid and I also believe she can quit. Many nurses in my family and they are not buying into this either. I will pray for her continued health.

Larry Miller #740052 06/03/20 07:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK- so training will be starting. That's a start, awesome, we need to start somewhere, but no tournaments or leagues. can go off until the fall.

Anonymous #740056 06/03/20 08:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NYC people are aloud to congregate and protest with no masks without permit. What phase are they in? BS people can decide what safe or not, you scared parent watch Spongebob at home with kiddy all day and don’t leave home!
You're a fool to compare protesters marching in NYC and other states with no sports! One has to do with keeping kids safe and not continuing to spread a disease that has no cure, no vaccine and as I'm sure you have seen can kill indiscriminately. The other is in response to the senseless murder of another black man. You f**k you, try and stop me from protesting. If your litmus test to go full blown training and lift the sports ban is what protesters are doing then you are an a**hole.

Larry Miller #740057 06/03/20 09:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok so why Cuomo opening day summer camps? No cure for virus which dummy are no cures for viruses. So Cuomo trying to kill kids? Answer is your a fool and data shows kids not dying from and death rate overall is .3. Your a fool.

Anonymous #740059 06/03/20 09:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're a fool to compare protesters marching in NYC and other states with no sports! One has to do with keeping kids safe and not continuing to spread a disease that has no cure, no vaccine and as I'm sure you have seen can kill indiscriminately. The other is in response to the senseless murder of another black man. You f**k you, try and stop me from protesting. If your litmus test to go full blown training and lift the sports ban is what protesters are doing then you are an a**hole.

Pity this foo

Anonymous #740060 06/03/20 09:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said.

Anonymous #740061 06/03/20 10:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
During these difficult times your going to have strong beliefs on both sides of the fence. Some parents might say play and some might say don’t. I strongly suggest do what make you and your family feel safe but don’t judge me if I allow or don’t allow my child to play sports. Do YOU and I’ll do ME....I respect your choice please respect mine. Our coaches have done everything possible to take precaution and simple ask parents how do you feel in a non judge mental manner. Your team will go on with or without your child.

Stuoid is what stupid does. I get it that trainng if safe would be beneficial to kids both mentally and physically. These teams are training without the go ahead of the state and local authorities. LI and other surrounding areas are merely in stage 1. NYC hasn't even entered stage 1 yet. For eg, in Nassau County, various athletic complexes are still closed by the county to protect players from themselves. Once the stay at home order went into affect and social distancing, small sided games where still being held.
These rules are in place to protect you from yourself.

Even Day camps not allowed until the end of the month when they have taken appropriate precautions. and day camps being allowed merely because it wll allow parents to go to wrk. Think of it as day care.

To repeat these rules are to protect you from yourself.

Anonymous #740062 06/03/20 10:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Awesome Spongebob burn Mr. “Aloud.” I would feel more confident if you were running the covid response.

Anonymous #740063 06/03/20 10:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Risks 25,000 protesting with no masks? Can’t have a soccer practice with 9 kids? People wake up...

Genius , if you had watched the protests, almost everyone wore masks. Still not smart but alot of reasons people protested. IHowever, health experts were concerned that chanting and screaming would propel the particles further distances.
You can't compare. Whether you agree or disagree with the protests, people were willing to risk exposure to bring about change. What benefit to playing kid's soccer other than your kid making the national team?

Larry Miller #740064 06/03/20 10:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All youth sports need to open enough Cuomo politics!

Page 22 of 45 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 44 45

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!