Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #739970 06/01/20 08:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone is treated as individuals on what was paid up to a certain date. It’s not a fixed amount. Simple call the main office they’ll run a tabulation of what was paid and what was due and they’ll provide you the difference give and take few dollars. If you don’t speak up or arent ready to walk then youll get the amount they said. The set refund is a general amount. If you really want to leave then call. If not accept what they give you and stay.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Anonymous #739977 06/02/20 11:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
I complained and got my full refund. We will be leaving the cult for greener pastures when playing resumes. They will give it to you if you call the main office and complain enough ask for Glenn or Moussa.

That seems more inline with both of these guys...

I don’t know....many people emailed after we got the letter & they still insisted we are getting back what is appropriate. Why doesn’t the poster let us all know what he paid in tuition & what they are giving back after complaining.

Bc then the #SUSASCAM wouldn’t work. A real top notch club that cares about family.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #739981 06/02/20 11:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if Susa received the PPP loan?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740033 06/02/20 08:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone is treated as individuals on what was paid up to a certain date. It’s not a fixed amount. Simple call the main office they’ll run a tabulation of what was paid and what was due and they’ll provide you the difference give and take few dollars. If you don’t speak up or arent ready to walk then youll get the amount they said. The set refund is a general amount. If you really want to leave then call. If not accept what they give you and stay.

Not true!! Myself & many others were in touch & they said what we are getting is appropriate due to “fixed costs”,zoom meetings, sending kids workouts(haha), blah, blah, blah. Didn’t care that my family has lost our entire income!! Said they are sorry we don’t agree with the amount but are not changing their decision. They are disgusting!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740035 06/02/20 09:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true!! Myself & many others were in touch & they said what we are getting is appropriate due to “fixed costs”,zoom meetings, sending kids workouts(haha), blah, blah, blah. Didn’t care that my family has lost our entire income!! Said they are sorry we don’t agree with the amount but are not changing their decision. They are disgusting!!

Conflicting information. Someone isn’t telling the truth.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740148 06/04/20 01:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Fixed costs” are not the consumers’ problem, unless they are stakeholders in the Susa business.....which they are not. What do you think Susa is thinking about right now? The way to improve their trainers? They way to ensure that your child gets put into the best position to get a scholarship? The well-being of their “family” during a health and financial crisis? Ummmm no, they are thinking of sure fire ways to line their pockets and put you on the hook for even more money. Soccer and “family” isn’t even a thought.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740149 06/04/20 01:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Fixed costs” are not the consumers’ problem, unless they are stakeholders in the Susa business.....which they are not. What do you think Susa is thinking about right now? The way to improve their trainers? They way to ensure that your child gets put into the best position to get a scholarship? The well-being of their “family” during a health and financial crisis? Ummmm no, they are thinking of sure fire ways to line their pockets and put you on the hook for even more money. Soccer and “family” isn’t even a thought.

Their “family” if a family is a dysfunctional family.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740151 06/04/20 01:49 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

I don't think college scholarship money going forward for quite a while will be made available especially for unprofitable sports like soccer. Your child'e scholarship money will have to be academic based, IMO.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740153 06/04/20 01:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Susa is charging parents to add ECNL patches on their uniforms $100

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740154 06/04/20 02:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can tell you nicely ... we ripped you off !!
Welcome back we are too big to not collect your next round of rip offs

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740155 06/04/20 02:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think college scholarship money going forward for quite a while will be made available especially for unprofitable sports like soccer. Your child'e scholarship money will have to be academic based, IMO.

I totally agree. But Susa will never tell you that.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740156 06/04/20 02:43 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Is this true? I sent a text to Moussa to ask him, but he did not reply as of this writing. Maybe he will, but silence can be very telling.......if he replies I will post his reply.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740157 06/04/20 02:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So those patches are made of gold? I hope so...if not, you’re further lining their pockets. At least do your research and look into the clubs that won’t rip you off. There is no more money in scholarships for soccer… Find a place where your child will enjoy playing, take a few friends with you and save for college.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740158 06/04/20 02:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this true? I sent a text to Moussa to ask him, but he did not reply as of this writing. Maybe he will, but silence can be very telling.......if he replies I will post his reply.

If this is true, it raises their audacity to a whole new level

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740159 06/04/20 02:50 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

I totally agree. But Susa will never tell you that.

I dont think any training business or club is going to tell any parent that. If they did, that would change the dynamic of this youth soccer lunacy big time!!!

If you want your kid to possibly have a shot at sports scholarship money may I strongly suggest basketball or football.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740160 06/04/20 02:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If it's even true, for $100 you can keep your ECNL patch and stick it where the sun don't shine. However I highly doubt that price. How could you justify that in any way, shape or form. Probably $10 is more like it. We shall see......

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740161 06/04/20 03:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow!!! At E

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740163 06/04/20 03:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow!!! At East Meadow, this was free. This is just laughable now!

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740166 06/04/20 03:13 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Is this true? I sent a text to Moussa to ask him, but he did not reply as of this writing. Maybe he will, but silence can be very telling.......if he replies I will post his reply.[/quote]

Moussa's replies. "Nonsense!!"

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740174 06/04/20 04:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nonsense lol... why believe the parents who haven’t gotten paid when one of the partnerS is telling everyone it’s nonsense. Who to believe hmmmmm.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740175 06/04/20 04:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have options people! Just leave. Your kids and wallets deserve a better opportunity. Only a couple more spots left. Don’t miss out on this chance for a better coach for your kids. Just 2 phone calls away. Call Larry for more info! Teams are leaving.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740176 06/04/20 04:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nonsense lol... why believe the parents who haven’t gotten paid when one of the partnerS is telling everyone it’s nonsense. Who to believe hmmmmm.
I'll be honest. I don't believe the troll. No way Moussa is that dumb to charge $100 for a stinkin patch. Patches, we don't need no stinkin patches. Gotta side with Moussa's reply on this one man.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740177 06/04/20 05:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What age group are these teams you speak of ? What Bosch ? What league ? What field ?

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #740180 06/04/20 05:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Moussa's replies. "Nonsense!!"[/quote]
Crazy that people just totally lie to make a club look bad. total losers

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #740183 06/04/20 07:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Moussa's replies. "Nonsense!!"
Crazy that people just totally lie to make a club look bad. total losers[/quote]
Too late. People did not need to lie. The club already looks bad

Like Reply Quote
Page 22 of 35 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 34 35
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!