Forum Search
Latest Posts
So, When Do You Think the Games Will Start Up Again?
by Anonymous - 06/03/20 07:13 AM
SUSA Refund Letter
by Anonymous - 06/02/20 09:32 PM
Sponsors

Girls Academy League
Girls Academy League
Development Player League
DPL Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Random Photos
BOTN on the MSG Marquee @ LIRR Penn Station Entrance
BOTN en Espaol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #739002 05/23/20 02:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
In response to the SUSA email regarding a credit. I'm a SUSA parent currently out of work due to this whole pandemic. I'm sure there are a lot more SUSA parents in the same position as I'm in. I assume that most of the SUSA staffs only income is from coaching. It's unfortunate but this is reality. Alot of families are out of work, struggling to pay bills and cant put food on the table.

Then SUSA decides to take over Paul Rileys Fury teams which was a pretty penny and then has the nerve to email the families about this credit. It's an embarrassment to even announce how much of a credit families are getting when they haven't played since mid March and probably not goin to play until the spring of 2021.

So we as parents paid between 2500-$3500 for training and we only trained in January and February. So Moussa decides to issue a credit between $275-$375 per player. WHAT A DISGRACE. Then he asks if we want to donate our credit. Is he kidding. Some FAMILY SUSA is.

I'm done with SUSA. How can you justify charging 2500-$3000 for two months of training and offering a credit of a 275-$375? And if we decide to go elsewhere no refunds will be given. [****] INSULTING

SUSA should be ashamed of themselves. Screw the credit. I'm drowning in debt with not working. It's a slap in the face to every SUSA family. They dont care about the kids. That letter says it all. Take all the money you just stole from these hard hit families and retain a good attorney. Your going to need it when all these families take you to court. And they will win.

Ridiculous post with incorrect information. You paid $2500 -$3500 for the Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring seasons. So you didn’t pay the aforementioned amount and only train January and February. You trained for July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb and part of March. Thus, 8.5 months out of 12 or 70%. Thus, a 30% credit should be issued assuming services rendered evenly throughout the year. So approx $700 - $1000. Instead receiving $275-$375 or 11%. Ok, so we now established that the difference we are discussing is $425 - $625 per player. This difference is likely due to the fact that SUSA invested this portion of tuition into capital improvements to make the club experience exponentially better for its membership. I understand how many are upset in these difficult times but the credit policy, when your fairly break it down, is not necessarily unfair or unreasonable. SUSA values it’s membership and it’s membership should likewise value the management that has provided your child with a great experience over the years.

#SUSASTRONG
What a desperate attempt to validate a Scandal. Try again to spin but you will fail. SUSA is labeled forever and taken the crown of the new slick

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #739003 05/23/20 03:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
In response to the SUSA email regarding a credit. I'm a SUSA parent currently out of work due to this whole pandemic. I'm sure there are a lot more SUSA parents in the same position as I'm in. I assume that most of the SUSA staffs only income is from coaching. It's unfortunate but this is reality. Alot of families are out of work, struggling to pay bills and cant put food on the table.

Then SUSA decides to take over Paul Rileys Fury teams which was a pretty penny and then has the nerve to email the families about this credit. It's an embarrassment to even announce how much of a credit families are getting when they haven't played since mid March and probably not goin to play until the spring of 2021.

So we as parents paid between 2500-$3500 for training and we only trained in January and February. So Moussa decides to issue a credit between $275-$375 per player. WHAT A DISGRACE. Then he asks if we want to donate our credit. Is he kidding. Some FAMILY SUSA is.

I'm done with SUSA. How can you justify charging 2500-$3000 for two months of training and offering a credit of a 275-$375? And if we decide to go elsewhere no refunds will be given. [****] INSULTING

SUSA should be ashamed of themselves. Screw the credit. I'm drowning in debt with not working. It's a slap in the face to every SUSA family. They dont care about the kids. That letter says it all. Take all the money you just stole from these hard hit families and retain a good attorney. Your going to need it when all these families take you to court. And they will win.

Ridiculous post with incorrect information. You paid $2500 -$3500 for the Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring seasons. So you didn’t pay the aforementioned amount and only train January and February. You trained for July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb and part of March. Thus, 8.5 months out of 12 or 70%. Thus, a 30% credit should be issued assuming services rendered evenly throughout the year. So approx $700 - $1000. Instead receiving $275-$375 or 11%. Ok, so we now established that the difference we are discussing is $425 - $625 per player. This difference is likely due to the fact that SUSA invested this portion of tuition into capital improvements to make the club experience exponentially better for its membership. I understand how many are upset in these difficult times but the credit policy, when your fairly break it down, is not necessarily unfair or unreasonable. SUSA values it’s membership and it’s membership should likewise value the management that has provided your child with a great experience over the years.

#SUSASTRONG

Susa employee/owners you need to stop. So much inaccurate information in this post I don’t know where to start. I’ll just make it simple...

You’re stealing from your members. Give their money back and avoid future embarrassment as we know there will be. You’ve lit a fire that’s only getting bigger.

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Larry Miller #739004 05/23/20 03:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not written by SUSA but instead by a person using fact based logic in analyzing the situation instead of emotions. This pandemic has been difficult for everyone. Blaming SUSA is not fair in my opinion.

#STAYSUSASTRONG

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Larry Miller #739005 05/23/20 03:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody know what SUSA trainers make approximately? I'm guessing with the extra $600 a week on top of normal unemployment benefits they can probably make more that way then SUSA pays them. Would the trainers be stupid enough to stay with SUSA if they make less than $1000 a week from SUSA? Does anybody even know that SUSA are still paying trainers? They could have more money in the bank than you realize if the trainers are smart and get the unemployment pay raise many people are getting. If I owned a company that was shut down due to covid and my workers could make more on unemployment I would tell them to do it. It runs out so they will come back. If they arent paying trainers and still screwing people they are beyond maggots.

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #739006 05/23/20 03:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not written by SUSA but instead by a person using fact based logic in analyzing the situation instead of emotions. This pandemic has been difficult for everyone. Blaming SUSA is not fair in my opinion.

#STAYSUSASTRONG

Who should we blame? The Chinese, the democrats, who? The SuSa management is so transparent in there attempt to spin this. Big business at its ugliest. I have never seen anti susa posts on botn ever before. this must have been even too much for larry to hide

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Larry Miller #739008 05/23/20 03:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The whole susa organization is a joke. Bouba is a horrible trainer, mousa is a horrible owner, they don't care about the kids, they care about the money. All it is is a money grab. People like me should be taking this to small claims court and The Business Burro and many other people. I will be posting this everywhere if i don't get my money back and susa will not look too good. I was planning on leaving Susa anyway and Bouba is you are reading this its Mrs. Gomez and you and your whole entire program is a joke and you are a horrible trainer. You guys are criminals and you should be ashamed

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #739009 05/23/20 03:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anybody know what SUSA trainers make approximately? I'm guessing with the extra $600 a week on top of normal unemployment benefits they can probably make more that way then SUSA pays them. Would the trainers be stupid enough to stay with SUSA if they make less than $1000 a week from SUSA? Does anybody even know that SUSA are still paying trainers? They could have more money in the bank than you realize if the trainers are smart and get the unemployment pay raise many people are getting. If I owned a company that was shut down due to covid and my workers could make more on unemployment I would tell them to do it. It runs out so they will come back. If they arent paying trainers and still screwing people they are beyond maggots.

Is Susa now paying the new Alby coaches or does Albertson? How do these coaches feel now? Stuck or can they leave?

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #739013 05/23/20 03:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ooooo they wanna leave lol 😂 there not gettin all the fury players to stay like they thought

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #739017 05/23/20 03:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
In response to the SUSA email regarding a credit. I'm a SUSA parent currently out of work due to this whole pandemic. I'm sure there are a lot more SUSA parents in the same position as I'm in. I assume that most of the SUSA staffs only income is from coaching. It's unfortunate but this is reality. Alot of families are out of work, struggling to pay bills and cant put food on the table.

Then SUSA decides to take over Paul Rileys Fury teams which was a pretty penny and then has the nerve to email the families about this credit. It's an embarrassment to even announce how much of a credit families are getting when they haven't played since mid March and probably not goin to play until the spring of 2021.

So we as parents paid between 2500-$3500 for training and we only trained in January and February. So Moussa decides to issue a credit between $275-$375 per player. WHAT A DISGRACE. Then he asks if we want to donate our credit. Is he kidding. Some FAMILY SUSA is.

I'm done with SUSA. How can you justify charging 2500-$3000 for two months of training and offering a credit of a 275-$375? And if we decide to go elsewhere no refunds will be given. [****] INSULTING

SUSA should be ashamed of themselves. Screw the credit. I'm drowning in debt with not working. It's a slap in the face to every SUSA family. They dont care about the kids. That letter says it all. Take all the money you just stole from these hard hit families and retain a good attorney. Your going to need it when all these families take you to court. And they will win.

Ridiculous post with incorrect information. You paid $2500 -$3500 for the Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring seasons. So you didn’t pay the aforementioned amount and only train January and February. You trained for July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb and part of March. Thus, 8.5 months out of 12 or 70%. Thus, a 30% credit should be issued assuming services rendered evenly throughout the year. So approx $700 - $1000. Instead receiving $275-$375 or 11%. Ok, so we now established that the difference we are discussing is $425 - $625 per player. This difference is likely due to the fact that SUSA invested this portion of tuition into capital improvements to make the club experience exponentially better for its membership. I understand how many are upset in these difficult times but the credit policy, when your fairly break it down, is not necessarily unfair or unreasonable. SUSA values it’s membership and it’s membership should likewise value the management that has provided your child with a great experience over the years.

#SUSASTRONG


It’s only fair to you because you’re still collecting a paycheck. Not your members responsibility to pay for your capital improvements. Give your members back their 30% that is owed to them. And do it now not in August & next March!

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #739019 05/23/20 03:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
In response to the SUSA email regarding a credit. I'm a SUSA parent currently out of work due to this whole pandemic. I'm sure there are a lot more SUSA parents in the same position as I'm in. I assume that most of the SUSA staffs only income is from coaching. It's unfortunate but this is reality. Alot of families are out of work, struggling to pay bills and cant put food on the table.

Then SUSA decides to take over Paul Rileys Fury teams which was a pretty penny and then has the nerve to email the families about this credit. It's an embarrassment to even announce how much of a credit families are getting when they haven't played since mid March and probably not goin to play until the spring of 2021.

So we as parents paid between 2500-$3500 for training and we only trained in January and February. So Moussa decides to issue a credit between $275-$375 per player. WHAT A DISGRACE. Then he asks if we want to donate our credit. Is he kidding. Some FAMILY SUSA is.

I'm done with SUSA. How can you justify charging 2500-$3000 for two months of training and offering a credit of a 275-$375? And if we decide to go elsewhere no refunds will be given. [****] INSULTING

SUSA should be ashamed of themselves. Screw the credit. I'm drowning in debt with not working. It's a slap in the face to every SUSA family. They dont care about the kids. That letter says it all. Take all the money you just stole from these hard hit families and retain a good attorney. Your going to need it when all these families take you to court. And they will win.

Ridiculous post with incorrect information. You paid $2500 -$3500 for the Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring seasons. So you didn’t pay the aforementioned amount and only train January and February. You trained for July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb and part of March. Thus, 8.5 months out of 12 or 70%. Thus, a 30% credit should be issued assuming services rendered evenly throughout the year. So approx $700 - $1000. Instead receiving $275-$375 or 11%. Ok, so we now established that the difference we are discussing is $425 - $625 per player. This difference is likely due to the fact that SUSA invested this portion of tuition into capital improvements to make the club experience exponentially better for its membership. I understand how many are upset in these difficult times but the credit policy, when your fairly break it down, is not necessarily unfair or unreasonable. SUSA values it’s membership and it’s membership should likewise value the management that has provided your child with a great experience over the years.

#SUSASTRONG

If the original post is written by an ECNL team member then their post is pretty accurate. You should do your homework before you defend the
Shameful
Ungrateful
Soccer
Assholes

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #739026 05/23/20 03:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
In response to the SUSA email regarding a credit. I'm a SUSA parent currently out of work due to this whole pandemic. I'm sure there are a lot more SUSA parents in the same position as I'm in. I assume that most of the SUSA staffs only income is from coaching. It's unfortunate but this is reality. Alot of families are out of work, struggling to pay bills and cant put food on the table.

Then SUSA decides to take over Paul Rileys Fury teams which was a pretty penny and then has the nerve to email the families about this credit. It's an embarrassment to even announce how much of a credit families are getting when they haven't played since mid March and probably not goin to play until the spring of 2021.

So we as parents paid between 2500-$3500 for training and we only trained in January and February. So Moussa decides to issue a credit between $275-$375 per player. WHAT A DISGRACE. Then he asks if we want to donate our credit. Is he kidding. Some FAMILY SUSA is.

I'm done with SUSA. How can you justify charging 2500-$3000 for two months of training and offering a credit of a 275-$375? And if we decide to go elsewhere no refunds will be given. [****] INSULTING

SUSA should be ashamed of themselves. Screw the credit. I'm drowning in debt with not working. It's a slap in the face to every SUSA family. They dont care about the kids. That letter says it all. Take all the money you just stole from these hard hit families and retain a good attorney. Your going to need it when all these families take you to court. And they will win.

Ridiculous post with incorrect information. You paid $2500 -$3500 for the Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring seasons. So you didn’t pay the aforementioned amount and only train January and February. You trained for July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb and part of March. Thus, 8.5 months out of 12 or 70%. Thus, a 30% credit should be issued assuming services rendered evenly throughout the year. So approx $700 - $1000. Instead receiving $275-$375 or 11%. Ok, so we now established that the difference we are discussing is $425 - $625 per player. This difference is likely due to the fact that SUSA invested this portion of tuition into capital improvements to make the club experience exponentially better for its membership. I understand how many are upset in these difficult times but the credit policy, when your fairly break it down, is not necessarily unfair or unreasonable. SUSA values it’s membership and it’s membership should likewise value the management that has provided your child with a great experience over the years.

#SUSASTRONG

HS players really got hosed with this. About $4k for three months of training. How does that paltry credit make sense for them?

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #739028 05/23/20 04:00 PM
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 951
L
Back of THE NET
Offline
Back of THE NET
L
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 951
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anybody know what SUSA trainers make approximately? I'm guessing with the extra $600 a week on top of normal unemployment benefits they can probably make more that way then SUSA pays them. Would the trainers be stupid enough to stay with SUSA if they make less than $1000 a week from SUSA? Does anybody even know that SUSA are still paying trainers? They could have more money in the bank than you realize if the trainers are smart and get the unemployment pay raise many people are getting. If I owned a company that was shut down due to covid and my workers could make more on unemployment I would tell them to do it. It runs out so they will come back. If they arent paying trainers and still screwing people they are beyond maggots.

I don’t know but let’s think about this-We know that companies beyond 50 employees have to provide their employees health insurance. I highly doubt that any trainer/coach is an employee, therefore they are independent contractors. If they are indeed independent contractors then I believe they are not eligible for unemployment. A lot of trainers also have real jobs and the training provides them with extra income.

As posted here before there are a lot of people that have lost their jobs and are getting in a deep hole. I really think that once this all comes back the youth soccer market may change because the market will tighten up and there will be competition for your soccer dollars and many people will not be participating.

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Larry Miller #739030 05/23/20 04:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My landscaper whose wife knows a susa trainers wife from church said she thinks she overheard that the susa owners might be building a new vacation home down the road from PR I guess they hit it off. can anyone confirm?

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #739031 05/23/20 04:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not written by SUSA but instead by a person using fact based logic in analyzing the situation instead of emotions. This pandemic has been difficult for everyone. Blaming SUSA is not fair in my opinion.

So who should be blamed for parents not receiving a product but still having to pay?
Fact is SUSA keeping money for no service provided.

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
LIRef77 #739032 05/23/20 04:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glenn Schneider is the owner! Go after him!

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #739033 05/23/20 04:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
In response to the SUSA email regarding a credit. I'm a SUSA parent currently out of work due to this whole pandemic. I'm sure there are a lot more SUSA parents in the same position as I'm in. I assume that most of the SUSA staffs only income is from coaching. It's unfortunate but this is reality. Alot of families are out of work, struggling to pay bills and cant put food on the table.

Then SUSA decides to take over Paul Rileys Fury teams which was a pretty penny and then has the nerve to email the families about this credit. It's an embarrassment to even announce how much of a credit families are getting when they haven't played since mid March and probably not goin to play until the spring of 2021.

So we as parents paid between 2500-$3500 for training and we only trained in January and February. So Moussa decides to issue a credit between $275-$375 per player. WHAT A DISGRACE. Then he asks if we want to donate our credit. Is he kidding. Some FAMILY SUSA is.

I'm done with SUSA. How can you justify charging 2500-$3000 for two months of training and offering a credit of a 275-$375? And if we decide to go elsewhere no refunds will be given. [****] INSULTING

SUSA should be ashamed of themselves. Screw the credit. I'm drowning in debt with not working. It's a slap in the face to every SUSA family. They dont care about the kids. That letter says it all. Take all the money you just stole from these hard hit families and retain a good attorney. Your going to need it when all these families take you to court. And they will win.

Ridiculous post with incorrect information. You paid $2500 -$3500 for the Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring seasons. So you didn’t pay the aforementioned amount and only train January and February. You trained for July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb and part of March. Thus, 8.5 months out of 12 or 70%. Thus, a 30% credit should be issued assuming services rendered evenly throughout the year. So approx $700 - $1000. Instead receiving $275-$375 or 11%. Ok, so we now established that the difference we are discussing is $425 - $625 per player. This difference is likely due to the fact that SUSA invested this portion of tuition into capital improvements to make the club experience exponentially better for its membership. I understand how many are upset in these difficult times but the credit policy, when your fairly break it down, is not necessarily unfair or unreasonable. SUSA values it’s membership and it’s membership should likewise value the management that has provided your child with a great experience over the years.

#SUSASTRONG


It’s only fair to you because you’re still collecting a paycheck. Not your members responsibility to pay for your capital improvements. Give your members back their 30% that is owed to them. And do it now not in August & next March!

I’m not an employee or affiliated in any way with SUSA. I don’t even have a kid in the club. Just a fair unbiased assessment. You can disagree with my view but I think they are unfairly being charged with wrong doing. The statement that they can be held liable in court is ridiculous in my sole opinion.

#STAYSUSASTRONG

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #739035 05/23/20 04:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You parents must continue to pay our rent for indoor facilities, construction on field, and acquisition of Fury! So just shut up and pay our bills!

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #739036 05/23/20 04:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
In response to the SUSA email regarding a credit. I'm a SUSA parent currently out of work due to this whole pandemic. I'm sure there are a lot more SUSA parents in the same position as I'm in. I assume that most of the SUSA staffs only income is from coaching. It's unfortunate but this is reality. Alot of families are out of work, struggling to pay bills and cant put food on the table.

Then SUSA decides to take over Paul Rileys Fury teams which was a pretty penny and then has the nerve to email the families about this credit. It's an embarrassment to even announce how much of a credit families are getting when they haven't played since mid March and probably not goin to play until the spring of 2021.

So we as parents paid between 2500-$3500 for training and we only trained in January and February. So Moussa decides to issue a credit between $275-$375 per player. WHAT A DISGRACE. Then he asks if we want to donate our credit. Is he kidding. Some FAMILY SUSA is.

I'm done with SUSA. How can you justify charging 2500-$3000 for two months of training and offering a credit of a 275-$375? And if we decide to go elsewhere no refunds will be given. [****] INSULTING

SUSA should be ashamed of themselves. Screw the credit. I'm drowning in debt with not working. It's a slap in the face to every SUSA family. They dont care about the kids. That letter says it all. Take all the money you just stole from these hard hit families and retain a good attorney. Your going to need it when all these families take you to court. And they will win.

Ridiculous post with incorrect information. You paid $2500 -$3500 for the Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring seasons. So you didn’t pay the aforementioned amount and only train January and February. You trained for July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb and part of March. Thus, 8.5 months out of 12 or 70%. Thus, a 30% credit should be issued assuming services rendered evenly throughout the year. So approx $700 - $1000. Instead receiving $275-$375 or 11%. Ok, so we now established that the difference we are discussing is $425 - $625 per player. This difference is likely due to the fact that SUSA invested this portion of tuition into capital improvements to make the club experience exponentially better for its membership. I understand how many are upset in these difficult times but the credit policy, when your fairly break it down, is not necessarily unfair or unreasonable. SUSA values it’s membership and it’s membership should likewise value the management that has provided your child with a great experience over the years.

#SUSASTRONG


It’s only fair to you because you’re still collecting a paycheck. Not your members responsibility to pay for your capital improvements. Give your members back their 30% that is owed to them. And do it now not in August & next March!

I’m not an employee or affiliated in any way with SUSA. I don’t even have a kid in the club. Just a fair unbiased assessment. You can disagree with my view but I think they are unfairly being charged with wrong doing. The statement that they can be held liable in court is ridiculous in my sole opinion.

#STAYSUSASTRONG

Thank you for your personal opinion. here is my personal opinion. SUSA has lost their case on all grounds in the COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION. The court of public opinion is the real killer to SUSA because unlike small claims court where you wont be heard until maybe November the verdict is in and SUSA is guilty on all counts.

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Larry Miller #739037 05/23/20 04:37 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,404
Likes: 5
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,404
Likes: 5
To add to all this banter it is my opinion that those of you that have "invested" in EDP will be in for the same policy. I think it is very fair based on the history of cancelled tournaments over the years that every time you make a purchase for any soccer related program that does not come to fruition you have made either a non-tax deductible donation, or an investment with no return. Deal with it or handle it as you would in any other area of life.

For whatever the reason, when it comes to youth soccer and probably other youth sports, the customer is always usually screwed and always docile.

next time you are asked to sign and fork over money READ what you are signing. This is either a result of not reading what you signed or you accepted what you signed. I know for a fact that is exactly what EDP will tell you. I was told that from the top.

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #739038 05/23/20 04:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
In response to the SUSA email regarding a credit. I'm a SUSA parent currently out of work due to this whole pandemic. I'm sure there are a lot more SUSA parents in the same position as I'm in. I assume that most of the SUSA staffs only income is from coaching. It's unfortunate but this is reality. Alot of families are out of work, struggling to pay bills and cant put food on the table.

Then SUSA decides to take over Paul Rileys Fury teams which was a pretty penny and then has the nerve to email the families about this credit. It's an embarrassment to even announce how much of a credit families are getting when they haven't played since mid March and probably not goin to play until the spring of 2021.

So we as parents paid between 2500-$3500 for training and we only trained in January and February. So Moussa decides to issue a credit between $275-$375 per player. WHAT A DISGRACE. Then he asks if we want to donate our credit. Is he kidding. Some FAMILY SUSA is.

I'm done with SUSA. How can you justify charging 2500-$3000 for two months of training and offering a credit of a 275-$375? And if we decide to go elsewhere no refunds will be given. [****] INSULTING

SUSA should be ashamed of themselves. Screw the credit. I'm drowning in debt with not working. It's a slap in the face to every SUSA family. They dont care about the kids. That letter says it all. Take all the money you just stole from these hard hit families and retain a good attorney. Your going to need it when all these families take you to court. And they will win.

Ridiculous post with incorrect information. You paid $2500 -$3500 for the Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring seasons. So you didn’t pay the aforementioned amount and only train January and February. You trained for July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb and part of March. Thus, 8.5 months out of 12 or 70%. Thus, a 30% credit should be issued assuming services rendered evenly throughout the year. So approx $700 - $1000. Instead receiving $275-$375 or 11%. Ok, so we now established that the difference we are discussing is $425 - $625 per player. This difference is likely due to the fact that SUSA invested this portion of tuition into capital improvements to make the club experience exponentially better for its membership. I understand how many are upset in these difficult times but the credit policy, when your fairly break it down, is not necessarily unfair or unreasonable. SUSA values it’s membership and it’s membership should likewise value the management that has provided your child with a great experience over the years.

#SUSASTRONG


It’s only fair to you because you’re still collecting a paycheck. Not your members responsibility to pay for your capital improvements. Give your members back their 30% that is owed to them. And do it now not in August & next March!

I’m not an employee or affiliated in any way with SUSA. I don’t even have a kid in the club. Just a fair unbiased assessment. You can disagree with my view but I think they are unfairly being charged with wrong doing. The statement that they can be held liable in court is ridiculous in my sole opinion.

#STAYSUSASTRONG

Thank you for your personal opinion. here is my personal opinion. SUSA has lost their case on all grounds in the COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION. The court of public opinion is the real killer to SUSA because unlike small claims court where you wont be heard until maybe November the verdict is in and SUSA is guilty on all counts.

I respect you opinion but if you actually believe SUSA, the preeminent soccer club on Long Island will lose a material number of players and will not replace them almost immediately, you sorely mistaken. These are seasoned businessmen that understand their market and youth soccer landscape as a whole. They surely would not commit an action which would result in irreparable harm to its business. Think about it. Would you jeopardize your business? Of course not! You believe those running SUSA are that out of touch with reality? They are just being shortsighted to make what in the long term is a immaterial amount of money to them? No! They are building for the future by building a sustainable model of developing great soccer players and yes, make a buck of course. Come on. Stop with the emotional responses.

Respectfully,

#STAYSUSASTRONG

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #739045 05/23/20 05:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh jr is insane

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #739046 05/23/20 05:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can’t have a top club with only the sharks at the top… You need all of those bottom feeders which are going to go away. Keep telling yourself this nonsense when you have scores of pissed off parents in the middle of a pandemic. It’s not just any other day...

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Larry Miller #739047 05/23/20 05:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I respect you opinion but if you actually believe SUSA, the preeminent soccer club on Long Island will lose a material number of players and will not replace them almost immediately, you sorely mistaken. These are seasoned businessmen that understand their market and youth soccer landscape as a whole. They surely would not commit an action which would result in irreparable harm to its business. Think about it. Would you jeopardize your business? Of course not! You believe those running SUSA are that out of touch with reality? They are just being shortsighted to make what in the long term is a immaterial amount of money to them? No! They are building for the future by building a sustainable model of developing great soccer players and yes, make a buck of course. Come on. Stop with the emotional responses.

Respectfully,

#STAYSUSASTRONG[/quote]

If, as you say they are "seasoned businessmen that understand their market", then how do explain them allowing this discussion. You must be kidding. Do you really think all this is nothing but smoke that will blow away. All this nasty talk is a horror for any business. yes, they did cause harm and they are continuing to cause harm because if they take money for the fall season which isnt going to happen then what. You can't beat people up and have them say I love you as Larry once wrote. You are SUSA trying to spin this your way. I can't believe you and your cohorts at SUSA arent outside Larry's house picketing. I also cant believe larry has allowed this, That alone speaks to how heinous a practice SUSA has dumped on its family. Again, you are counting on us being stupid, and it is that fact where you are probably right, but I'm not one of them.

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #739051 05/23/20 05:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ooooo they wanna leave lol 😂 there not gettin all the fury players to stay like they thought

No loss........

Like Reply Quote
Re: SUSA Refund Letter
Anonymous #739053 05/23/20 05:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I respect you opinion but if you actually believe SUSA, the preeminent soccer club on Long Island will lose a material number of players and will not replace them almost immediately, you sorely mistaken. These are seasoned businessmen that understand their market and youth soccer landscape as a whole. They surely would not commit an action which would result in irreparable harm to its business. Think about it. Would you jeopardize your business? Of course not! You believe those running SUSA are that out of touch with reality? They are just being shortsighted to make what in the long term is a immaterial amount of money to them? No! They are building for the future by building a sustainable model of developing great soccer players and yes, make a buck of course. Come on. Stop with the emotional responses.

Respectfully,

#STAYSUSASTRONG

If, as you say they are "seasoned businessmen that understand their market", then how do explain them allowing this discussion. You must be kidding. Do you really think all this is nothing but smoke that will blow away. All this nasty talk is a horror for any business. yes, they did cause harm and they are continuing to cause harm because if they take money for the fall season which isnt going to happen then what. You can't beat people up and have them say I love you as Larry once wrote. You are SUSA trying to spin this your way. I can't believe you and your cohorts at SUSA arent outside Larry's house picketing. I also cant believe larry has allowed this, That alone speaks to how heinous a practice SUSA has dumped on its family. Again, you are counting on us being stupid, and it is that fact where you are probably right, but I'm not one of them.[/quote]

Allowing this discussion? This is still the USA, no?

Like Reply Quote
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!