Spring '20 Scores & Standings:| BDA | CDYSL | CJSL | ECNL | BECNL | EDP [NA] [MA] [Futures] | ENY Challenge | NY State Cup |
| GDA | LIJSL | LI Cup | NCSANJ | NPL | NYCSL | WYSL | WYSL Premier |

Latest Posts
B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 04/07/20 09:19 PM
Eastern FC Tryouts
by Larry Miller - 04/07/20 09:15 PM
FC Transylvania Tryouts
by Larry Miller - 04/07/20 09:14 PM
EDP Spring 2020
EDP Conferences (NA) (MA)
Futures Scores & Standings
USSDA Standings 2019-2020
GDA Standings
BDA Standings
ECNL 2019-2020
Girls NE Standings
Girls NE Schedule
Boys NE Scores
Boys NE Schedule
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
Spring '20 LI Cup
LIJSL Spr. '20 Schedule
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Sponsors

SUSA
Academy
Camps and Clinics
Leagues
Tournaments
Private Training
Happy Feet
Birthday Parties
Field Rental
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Dave Birnbaum), 24 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

BOTN en Espaol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Page 51 of 55 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733613 02/25/20 03:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Politics everywhere, there is always a kid better than the next. Unfortunately the ones without connections get overlooked and will have to work twice as hard to eventually make it. My son plays at a very high-level. Has played in Europe against top EPL Academy talent. The club where he is at promotes a kid whose father is an NBA lawyer. Meanwhile my son says there is a kid that is twice as good as him that they never even mention. So yes Gio Reina’s father had something to do with it, And if you don’t believe that you are very naïve

Best example. Why is his brother at NYCFC academy? POLITICS! He doesn't have a place there. But daddy take care his boy play at NYCFC.

I didn't know that . is he good ? which age group?

Yes his brother 100% deserves to be there even if he was not related. To infer that he doesn't speaks to your ignorance.

that's a kind of kid that will not ever get cut replace or kick out by better players NEVER!!!!!!! . the stress and tension that parents and kids have while in NYCFC is insane .

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733625 02/25/20 05:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Politics everywhere, there is always a kid better than the next. Unfortunately the ones without connections get overlooked and will have to work twice as hard to eventually make it. My son plays at a very high-level. Has played in Europe against top EPL Academy talent. The club where he is at promotes a kid whose father is an NBA lawyer. Meanwhile my son says there is a kid that is twice as good as him that they never even mention. So yes Gio Reina’s father had something to do with it, And if you don’t believe that you are very naïve

Best example. Why is his brother at NYCFC academy? POLITICS! He doesn't have a place there. But daddy take care his boy play at NYCFC.

Yes his brother 100% deserves to be there even if he was not related. To infer that he doesn't speaks to your ignorance.

Insta kid will replace him

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733633 02/25/20 08:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you are wrong .

The kid has 14 goals in 11 games playing academy. I have a feeling he can keep up with his teammates.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733640 02/26/20 12:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you are wrong .

You are a dumbass

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #733645 02/26/20 08:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are better players than him. They keep moving or kicking players out but he will stay there no Matter what .

Reply Quote
Soccer Events

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733652 02/26/20 11:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are better players than him. They keep moving or kicking players out but he will stay there no Matter what .

Is it possible you don’t know who is a good player?

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733671 02/26/20 02:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

uh, given that his dad no longer runs the club, i don't really think your argument holds water.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #733690 02/26/20 08:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733693 02/26/20 10:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe up to this point the kid Gio had everthing handed to him because of who his dad is, but now it's all on him going forward. He's 17, I personally don't know him, never met him or saw him play, but I wish him all the luck in world.

I have a 17 year old son who plays soccer, no reason to be envious, doesn't make sense. Just enjoy watching you kids play trust me it goes fast

Reply Quote
Youth Soccer Events of Interest

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #733695 02/26/20 11:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So there’s son he was bad in the u17 WC was because he had passport problems but somehow was able to train in Germany before he had a passport. That’s interesting, how many other kids would be able to train in Germany without a passport. But your right, he’s earned everything he’s gotten. Lol

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733706 02/27/20 10:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So there’s son he was bad in the u17 WC was because he had passport problems but somehow was able to train in Germany before he had a passport. That’s interesting, how many other kids would be able to train in Germany without a passport. But your right, he’s earned everything he’s gotten. Lol

you still crying ?

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733710 02/27/20 11:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wah wah wah. You have to be a troll, no one is this dumb.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #733732 02/27/20 10:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes wah wah, but it’s true. Every step has been paved for him but not for others. Btw there are about a dozen kids playing in Europe over the last few years that have never been called to the national team (u17 or u23). Why is that ?

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733737 02/28/20 07:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes wah wah, but it’s true. Every step has been paved for him but not for others. Btw there are about a dozen kids playing in Europe over the last few years that have never been called to the national team (u17 or u23). Why is that ?

Politics. As much this NYCFC guy keep defending all age groups his brother and the sh.. system , everything is corrupt. He is talented and good ? Yes he is as others with less opportunities

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733740 02/28/20 08:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me guess, you think your kid is one of them? You do realize there's however many other kids your kid should be able to beat out to get a spot, right?

Reply Quote
Upcoming Soccer Happenings

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733741 02/28/20 08:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you still crying ?

That would be up to the German club and German officials to work out. Do you really think his dad has sway with the government? How do you know he had passport issues and what they were.

Enough with the hate.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733744 02/28/20 08:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did he score in the Champions League? How many Americans scored in the Champions League as teenagers? You think Dortmund would play him in a Champions League game for his father? How much money did Dortmund make off of Pulisic? Like it or not the kid is good. Also, a lot of kids train in Europe before they are 16 and without a passport.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733746 02/28/20 08:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did he score in the Champions League? How many Americans scored in the Champions League as teenagers? You think Dortmund would play him in a Champions League game for his father? How much money did Dortmund make off of Pulisic? Like it or not the kid is good. Also, a lot of kids train in Europe before they are 16 and without a passport.

dude we are talking about how easy he had it with his father there we all know the kid is good ,but other players could not do anything .

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733747 02/28/20 09:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

while your kid is trying to stay .

https://kickinsider.com/opinions/gio-reyna-in-perfect-position-at-borussia-dortmund/

https://www.espn.com/soccer/borussi...kes-him-youngest-american-to-play-in-ucl

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #733749 02/28/20 10:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I key is saying he is not good, we r pointing out that he was given privileges because of who dad knows and that other boys when offered opportunities to train in Europe were told no they can’t go. R u really going to say that is ok. And believe me there are a bunch of other things that went on

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733759 02/28/20 12:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I key is saying he is not good, we r pointing out that he was given privileges because of who dad knows and that other boys when offered opportunities to train in Europe were told no they can’t go. R u really going to say that is ok. And believe me there are a bunch of other things that went on

we want to know about other things?

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733760 02/28/20 01:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me guess, you think your kid is one of them? You do realize there's however many other kids your kid should be able to beat out to get a spot, right?

My son left Met Oval a few years ago to play for an English youth academy team. Best decision ever. He is a a strong defender and is recognized.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733817 03/01/20 12:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

while your kid is trying to stay .

https://kickinsider.com/opinions/gio-reyna-in-perfect-position-at-borussia-dortmund/

https://www.espn.com/soccer/borussi...kes-him-youngest-american-to-play-in-ucl

My question and give me a f..... answer ! If this kid didn’t have Reyna as a father will Gio be at borussia D? NO !! He is good and so are others .

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #733828 03/01/20 04:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If course he wouldn’t be there without daddy. He also wouldn’t be getting called up to the men’s national team. The path has been paved for him.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733837 03/01/20 06:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My question and give me a f..... answer ! If this kid didn’t have Reyna as a father will Gio be at borussia D? NO !! He is good and so are others .
The "others" you reference clearly are not as good, since none of them are playing for a Top 15 club in the world at 17. Period. If a club of similar stature thought one of the "others" was a good as Reyna, they would go and get him. The way Bayern did with Alphonso Davies and Chris Richards. Also, the way Gladbach [Not top 15; but still a Bundesliga side] did with buying Joe Scally. Proof is in the pudding. End of story.

Reply Quote
Page 51 of 55 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Nobody Does It Better
Tournaments
Voorhees Mem. Classic 5/22
Gettysburg Blue Gray 5/23
Columbia Invit. Mem. Day 5/23
EDP Pocono Mem. 5/23
Commack Memorial Day 5/23