Spring '20 Scores & Standings:| BDA | CDYSL | CJSL | ECNL | BECNL | EDP [NA] [MA] [Futures] | ENY Challenge | NY State Cup |
| GDA | LIJSL | LI Cup | NCSANJ | NPL | NYCSL | WYSL | WYSL Premier |

Latest Posts
B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 04/07/20 09:19 PM
Eastern FC Tryouts
by Larry Miller - 04/07/20 09:15 PM
FC Transylvania Tryouts
by Larry Miller - 04/07/20 09:14 PM
EDP Spring 2020
EDP Conferences (NA) (MA)
Futures Scores & Standings
USSDA Standings 2019-2020
GDA Standings
BDA Standings
ECNL 2019-2020
Girls NE Standings
Girls NE Schedule
Boys NE Scores
Boys NE Schedule
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
Spring '20 LI Cup
LIJSL Spr. '20 Schedule
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Sponsors

SUSA
Academy
Camps and Clinics
Leagues
Tournaments
Private Training
Happy Feet
Birthday Parties
Field Rental
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 30 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

BOTN en Espaol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Page 35 of 40 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 39 40
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733448 02/20/20 04:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It really is hilarious that you parents of this age group think that these teams will be together in a couple of years. I've been around trained at all age groups and never came across a team from Franklin Square but have come across Dix Hills teams. I hope you realize this and just chill the F out and enjoy watching them play and keep them interested in this beautiful game ! Long Island parents chase the newest and best things and this includes soccer programs and free tuition promises for top players. There is no future at Franklin Square Soccer Club and Dix Hills is coming back around but still not a major player in getting your kids noticed. There will be some kind of blowout with a parent or 2 and then everyone will be running for the hills and not dix hills. 1 LOVE

Where do you suggest the kids from Franklin Square play then if there isnt any future with that club? What club in that area of Nassau is better run or has more fields? Who have you worked for as a trainer? Have you been training teams for more then 15 years? Do you train boys or girls? You have never seen a team in LIJSL in any division? Who offers free tuition for top players? I wanna play there myself. Where should they play to get noticed and who is going to notice them?

You shouldn't stay anon if you "claim" to have all of this knowledge. How can anyone take you serious then?

Franklin Square parents are known to approach parents from opposing teams best players in an attempt to lure them over to join. I've witnessed it first hand and just smiled and walked away. F.S beats up on the town teams but know there is at least one standout they try to poach, whether it's from Floral Park, New Hyde Park, Great Neck or Mineola.

If this is even true, you think that this doesn't happen at any other games on Long Island or the tri-state area? I have a bridge for sale if you think this is only going on at OM games.

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733449 02/20/20 04:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It really is hilarious that you parents of this age group think that these teams will be together in a couple of years. I've been around trained at all age groups and never came across a team from Franklin Square but have come across Dix Hills teams. I hope you realize this and just chill the F out and enjoy watching them play and keep them interested in this beautiful game ! Long Island parents chase the newest and best things and this includes soccer programs and free tuition promises for top players. There is no future at Franklin Square Soccer Club and Dix Hills is coming back around but still not a major player in getting your kids noticed. There will be some kind of blowout with a parent or 2 and then everyone will be running for the hills and not dix hills. 1 LOVE

Where do you suggest the kids from Franklin Square play then if there isnt any future with that club? What club in that area of Nassau is better run or has more fields? Who have you worked for as a trainer? Have you been training teams for more then 15 years? Do you train boys or girls? You have never seen a team in LIJSL in any division? Who offers free tuition for top players? I wanna play there myself. Where should they play to get noticed and who is going to notice them?

You shouldn't stay anon if you "claim" to have all of this knowledge. How can anyone take you serious then?

Franklin Square parents are known to approach parents from opposing teams best players in an attempt to lure them over to join. I've witnessed it first hand and just smiled and walked away. F.S beats up on the town teams but know there is at least one standout they try to poach, whether it's from Floral Park, New Hyde Park, Great Neck or Mineola.

and so what? it happens all the time with other competitive teams.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733452 02/20/20 05:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I see Franklin Square OM stays silent and don't acknowledge they came up short this past weekend in the EMSC indoor tournament. You guessed it, they caught a beat down.

Beat down? How do you get to that conclusion? The RED team went 4-0 and allowed 1 goal, The "black" team had 3 draws allowing only 1 goal per match, the 2011 team went 4-0 and didn't concede any goals at all, and the Original OM team played up in U11 bracket and went 2-0-1 allowing only 1 goal in a draw. Is that a beat down?

See the results for yourself smart guy. I have never been to a OM game but get your facts straight.

https://events.gotsport.com/events/default.aspx?EventID=75735

U10 Gold bracket--OM coming in 2nd 4pts behind 1st place EMSC looks like a beat down to me.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733455 02/20/20 05:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I see Franklin Square OM stays silent and don't acknowledge they came up short this past weekend in the EMSC indoor tournament. You guessed it, they caught a beat down.

Beat down? How do you get to that conclusion? The RED team went 4-0 and allowed 1 goal, The "black" team had 3 draws allowing only 1 goal per match, the 2011 team went 4-0 and didn't concede any goals at all, and the Original OM team played up in U11 bracket and went 2-0-1 allowing only 1 goal in a draw. Is that a beat down?

See the results for yourself smart guy. I have never been to a OM game but get your facts straight.

U10 Gold bracket--OM coming in 2nd 4pts behind 1st place EMSC looks like a beat down to me.

You are an Ass, they tied head to head 1-1 and had ties in 2 other games 1-1 also and that was the BLACK team which isnt the 1st team. You are what is wrong with these forums making false statements and trying to back them up with inaccurate data.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733457 02/20/20 06:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If 10 wins 0 loses and 4 ties with all the games played well is not good enough for you,you should look for another sport,try to be nice.they are getting under your skin

Reply Quote
Soccer Events

Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #733459 02/20/20 06:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Slide Tackle no Dix Hills for you

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #733473 02/21/20 03:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like the Orange 2010 team won the East Meadow tournament in the 2009 bracket both in January and February. They never played 2010 at East Meadow. The Black team is the one that lost in 2010. The Red team also won in 2010 in the lower bracket.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733475 02/21/20 09:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are an Ass, they tied head to head 1-1 and had ties in 2 other games 1-1 also and that was the BLACK team which isnt the 1st team. You are what is wrong with these forums making false statements and trying to back them up with inaccurate data.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733492 02/21/20 03:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where did you get this link from? I don't see it posted on any public sites.

Reply Quote
Youth Soccer Events of Interest

Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733494 02/21/20 04:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are all aware these kids are barely out of diapers right? Something tells me all you knucklehead parents are still in diapers yourselves!!!

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733496 02/21/20 05:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are all aware these kids are barely out of diapers right? Something tells me all you knucklehead parents are still in diapers yourselves!!!

I bet these Orange Machines in diapers play better than your DA 15 year old! I would bet the house!

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733497 02/21/20 06:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wanna see These OM parents vs The Kozy Crazy’s in a tag team match.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #733498 02/21/20 06:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you're all sick sick bastards

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733503 02/21/20 08:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wanna see These OM parents vs The Kozy Crazy’s in a tag team match.

This is actually pretty funny 😄 . Enjoy the weekend everyone.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #733589 02/25/20 10:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shoutout to Kozy for leaving the Orange Machine in the dust. Dix Hills playing NYCSL U11 D2 this spring. Pack a lunch, boys. Bigger field, much bigger kids. .500 would be a real achievement.

Reply Quote
Upcoming Soccer Happenings

Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733607 02/25/20 02:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shoutout to Kozy for leaving the Orange Machine in the dust. Dix Hills playing NYCSL U11 D2 this spring. Pack a lunch, boys. Bigger field, much bigger kids. .500 would be a real achievement.

OM 2010 could play up as well.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733622 02/25/20 05:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it’s a mistake. Playing up too soon can hurt as much as help. Plus boys don’t like teams that play up.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733635 02/25/20 09:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OM 2010 could play up as well.

I believe OM 2010 is playing up in LIJSL - 2009 Premier while DH is playing up in NYSCL, so they won't play each other in spring league play.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #733641 02/26/20 02:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obsessing on what the Orange Machine does and comparing your sons team to them isnt good for your health.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733643 02/26/20 08:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are ready !! Opening weekend , cage match. Tag teams !!!
OM parents vs The Kozy Crazy’s. Winner will play up !!

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733647 02/26/20 09:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obsessing on what the Orange Machine does and comparing your sons team to them isnt good for your health.

there is nothing wrong with comparing your team to other teams...Its always done...how else would you know where you stand? How else would you know where you need your team to be? What would the point be of improving if you don't know about the other competition and how they play and or how they train?

You sound like a snowflake parent.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733655 02/26/20 11:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

there is nothing wrong with comparing your team to other teams...Its always done...how else would you know where you stand? How else would you know where you need your team to be? What would the point be of improving if you don't know about the other competition and how they play and or how they train?

#CLUELESS

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733686 02/26/20 05:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound like a toxic, typical, annoying parent from Dix Hills.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733694 02/26/20 11:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you sound like you worry a lot about other people.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733700 02/27/20 09:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you sound like you worry a lot about other people.

quite the contrary...i don't give a sh-t about you or anyone else. you can hate me back if you like, it really doesn't matter. I'm open an honest about my feelings, I never ever trust anybody and therefor I'm never disappointed and I sleep great every single night....peace out do-shbag!

Reply Quote
Page 35 of 40 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 39 40
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Nobody Does It Better
Tournaments
Voorhees Mem. Classic 5/22
Gettysburg Blue Gray 5/23
Columbia Invit. Mem. Day 5/23
EDP Pocono Mem. 5/23
Commack Memorial Day 5/23