Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #733149 02/14/20 11:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The long awaited complex and purported future home of Barca. I don't mind the public paying for a sports complex for all kids playing sports as we are sorely lacking them in our area but if Barca is going to be part of this they better pay full boat rent. I'm against subsidizing Barca in any way shape or form. And why should Barca benefit from this complex unless they are kicking in big development money anyway?

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Anonymous #733153 02/14/20 12:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

The long awaited complex and purported future home of Barca. I don't mind the public paying for a sports complex for all kids playing sports as we are sorely lacking them in our area but if Barca is going to be part of this they better pay full boat rent. I'm against subsidizing Barca in any way shape or form. And why should Barca benefit from this complex unless they are kicking in big development money anyway?

and who are you to be the monday morning QB and tell any organization what they are to pay? who are you besides a sh_t stirrer? The deals are settled.

Anonymous #733154 02/14/20 12:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and who are you to be the monday morning QB and tell any organization what they are to pay? who are you besides a sh_t stirrer? The deals are settled.

Last I checked people are allowed to express their opinion, as you did yours. Expressing my civil liberties does not make me a s**t stirrer and I'm a 7 day a week quarterback! I am not a supporter of giving multi million dollar companies tax breaks that are paid for out of the Suffolk taxpayers pocket who will receive no benefit from it. Half of that story is a bunch of BS anyway but our public officials buy into that. If you don't like my opinion that's just too bad. Don't get yourself all twisted over it.

Anonymous #733155 02/14/20 01:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barca Life

Anonymous #733157 02/14/20 02:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last I checked people are allowed to express their opinion, as you did yours. Expressing my civil liberties does not make me a s**t stirrer and I'm a 7 day a week quarterback! I am not a supporter of giving multi million dollar companies tax breaks that are paid for out of the Suffolk taxpayers pocket who will receive no benefit from it. Half of that story is a bunch of BS anyway but our public officials buy into that. If you don't like my opinion that's just too bad. Don't get yourself all twisted over it.

ah you must be a huge AOC fan huh? did she not screw up the deal for AMAZON to open a multi billion dollar facility in NYC that would have broaught over 2000 jobs? Perhaps prospect sports should take there business else where instead of NY right? If they don't get a break why do business in NY?

I guess this is why you need public forums so you can express your dumb_ss opinions since you are obviously not qualified to express them in a real business environment....dummy.

Anonymous #733158 02/14/20 02:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ah you must be a huge AOC fan huh? did she not screw up the deal for AMAZON to open a multi billion dollar facility in NYC that would have broaught over 2000 jobs? Perhaps prospect sports should take there business else where instead of NY right? If they don't get a break why do business in NY?

I guess this is why you need public forums so you can express your dumb_ss opinions since you are obviously not qualified to express them in a real business environment....dummy.

With all due respect, sir, you're beginning to bore the hell out of me!!

Larry Miller #733159 02/14/20 02:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmmm based on your response I don't think you're qualified to tell anybody they are not qualified to express an opinion. Barca Pro NY is hardly anything like Amazon so don't even go there with such a stupid comparison. Barca aint creating 2000 jobs and isn't going to have thousands of kids playing for them, least of all low income kids. Tell me how much is the real Barca, or Barca Pro, really investing in this deal? As for AOC, I'm not a fan of her's, but I admit she might be fun to sit and talk with over drinks. I look at her like Churchill said; "Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains."

Larry Miller #733160 02/14/20 03:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gunny Sargent Highway...Heartbreak Ridge...Am I right?

Anonymous #733161 02/14/20 03:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gunny Sargent Highway...Heartbreak Ridge...Am I right?

Correct, you are obviously a well educated man!

Anonymous #733162 02/14/20 04:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmmm based on your response I don't think you're qualified to tell anybody they are not qualified to express an opinion. Barca Pro NY is hardly anything like Amazon so don't even go there with such a stupid comparison. Barca aint creating 2000 jobs and isn't going to have thousands of kids playing for them, least of all low income kids. Tell me how much is the real Barca, or Barca Pro, really investing in this deal? As for AOC, I'm not a fan of her's, but I admit she might be fun to sit and talk with over drinks. I look at her like Churchill said; "Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains."

wtf are you talking about? (obviously you have not done any homework and or mis informed) 1st of all Its well documented that FC Barcelona has zero monetary obligations to this new proposed facility in KP, nothing, zero zilch. (they provide soccer training , Prospect Sports and other investers are footing the bill for the construction. While jobs will obviously be created during construction, there will be additional jobs created once the facility is up and running....thats the deal!!!

That fact that you made a comparison between amazon and Barca NY just shows that you are a typical uninformed doushb_g liberal....haters are always gonna hate.

BTW, if you did your homework you would know that churchil did not say what you quoted.
https://winstonchurchill.org/resources/quotes/quotes-falsely-attributed/

Go away now my little pinata.

Larry Miller #733170 02/15/20 12:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East meadow will win the cup.

Larry Miller #733171 02/15/20 12:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#SUSASTRONG

Larry Miller #733232 02/17/20 01:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The top Dix Hills players will join SUSA once our fields are completed. Then they wont have to be stuck at the Northport Tournament because of Kozys limitations. #SUSASTRONG

Anonymous #733234 02/17/20 02:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The top Dix Hills players will join SUSA once our fields are completed. Then they wont have to be stuck at the Northport Tournament because of Kozys limitations. #SUSASTRONG

Why wait? Don't make him suffer through another spring season there. Get him signed now. The new fields will be his signing bonus. And SUSA will have fields soon unlike some other outfits and they won't have to pay royalties and other fees to anyone either!!

Larry Miller #733238 02/17/20 03:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OP, send me a PM when you get a chance.

Thanks.

Larry Miller #733266 02/18/20 11:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Orange Machine 2010 parents, some of you really need to stop being so disrespectful and nasty. I personally don't even care about the screaming, cheering and chanting which to me is a non-issue. But when you keep constantly being belligerent and malicious from start to finish with anything your team or teams are involved in towards other parents, refs, staff and players it really crosses the line and shows such a lack of any type of sportsmanship. Your behavior again this weekend was totally unacceptable. It got so bad that one point someone from another club even came over during a match to call you guys out when you were carrying on about a kid that was injured on an opposing team. Really? It was the 2nd time during that match that one of their players was injured by an OM player and you just couldn't help yourselves and had to keep screaming about how unfair everything is and always against your team. Not even thinking for a second about a 9 or 10 year old's well being. You guys cry and complain about EVERYTHING! Win above all else cause that's all that matters. Everything that's bad about youth sports is summed up with your behavior and actions.

Anonymous #733280 02/18/20 02:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Orange Machine 2010 parents, some of you really need to stop being so disrespectful and nasty. I personally don't even care about the screaming, cheering and chanting which to me is a non-issue. But when you keep constantly being belligerent and malicious from start to finish with anything your team or teams are involved in towards other parents, refs, staff and players it really crosses the line and shows such a lack of any type of sportsmanship. Your behavior again this weekend was totally unacceptable. It got so bad that one point someone from another club even came over during a match to call you guys out when you were carrying on about a kid that was injured on an opposing team. Really? It was the 2nd time during that match that one of their players was injured by an OM player and you just couldn't help yourselves and had to keep screaming about how unfair everything is and always against your team. Not even thinking for a second about a 9 or 10 year old's well being. You guys cry and complain about EVERYTHING! Win above all else cause that's all that matters. Everything that's bad about youth sports is summed up with your behavior and actions.

Was this at the EMSC tourney? Which OM team? Are you upset because they won the tourney?

Anonymous #733281 02/18/20 03:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

shut up fool!!!!! dont you know that RESPECT is always earned and never ever to be given away? Hell, if everyone just gave it away, it would not be worth anyting.

Larry Miller #733282 02/18/20 03:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was this at the EMSC tourney? Which OM team? Are you upset because they won the tourney?

Not OP; but no dickhead, can't you read?

Anonymous #733283 02/18/20 03:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thus cementing in everyone's eyes, who could otherwise give a damn about another '10 dream team, that the OM parents are a bunch of jackasses. Well done.

Anonymous #733286 02/18/20 03:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

shut up fool!!!!! dont you know that RESPECT is always earned and never ever to be given away? Hell, if everyone just gave it away, it would not be worth anyting.

So are you trying to say that belligerent, rude and disrespectful behavior is justified in any way shape or form at a 2010 soccer game? Why don't you set the good example first instead of playing the victim and crying you have to respect me first. Great example for the kids.

Anonymous #733289 02/18/20 04:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So are you trying to say that belligerent, rude and disrespectful behavior is justified in any way shape or form at a 2010 soccer game? Why don't you set the good example first instead of playing the victim and crying you have to respect me first. Great example for the kids.

Fck off....if you are going to have your panties in a bunch over everything that you think is offensive. Don't you think that maybe its YOU with the fkg problem?...just be cool bro.

Anonymous #733294 02/18/20 05:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fck off....if you are going to have your panties in a bunch over everything that you think is offensive. Don't you think that maybe its YOU with the fkg problem?...just be cool bro.

I asked a question and made a suggestion. If that makes your twisted sensibilities get all in a knot then I think you need to change see a shrink and change your meds because they aint working too well. I pity the poor children and coaches who have to put up with you on the sidelines.

Anonymous #733297 02/18/20 05:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is far from "panties in a bunch over everything that you think is offensive". Your response and it's wording only further enforce the accuracy of this post. One, two or even three ill willed and directed comments per game that someone gets upset over could maybe be considered as panties in a bunch but it's constant from numerous OM parents from the start of each game to the final whistle and beyond. You should take your own advice and "just be cool bro".

Anonymous #733307 02/18/20 07:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s obvious that their child’s soccer game is the highlight of their life. Some of the OM parents are ignorant fools. They set a horrible example for their children which is a shame. You can tell by the nature of their responses on this thread that they are almost children themselves. Sad thing is that the kids are good and they can simply let their play speak for itself. Instead they prefer to make a spectacle out of each game. Perhaps they need to make themselves feel good by berating the other team and parents because in real life, they are lacking that power. Sad to say the least. Now they will respond with expletives because that is all they know. Carry on.

Page 33 of 61 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 60 61

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!