Latest Posts
Referee Shortage-Solutions?
by LIRef77 - 02/21/20 07:25 PM
B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 02/21/20 07:18 PM
SUSA Central Islip Master Plan
by Larry Miller - 02/21/20 06:53 PM
EDP Spring 2020
EDP Conferences (NA) (MA)
Futures Scores & Standings
USSDA Standings 2019-2020
GDA Standings
BDA Standings
ECNL 2019-2020
Girls NE Standings
Girls NE Schedule
Boys NE Scores
Boys NE Schedule
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
Spring '20 LI Cup
LIJSL Spr. '20 Schedule
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Sponsors

KK Athletics
Soccer Skills Training
Goalkeeping Training
Private Training
Tournaments
Camps and Clinics
Field Rentals
Glow in the Dark Birthday Parties
SUSA
Academy
Camps and Clinics
Leagues
Tournaments
Private Training
Happy Feet
Birthday Parties
Field Rental
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Larry Miller, MCCS Rage, LIRef77), 50 guests, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

BOTN en Espańol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Page 47 of 49 1 2 45 46 47 48 49
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733075 02/12/20 01:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Dad replies to every comment on his IG videos. I mean there is thousand of replies eventually this Instagram is like a job. Who has time for all this. The high expectation on this kid got to be high.


Everyone gets a goat and a fist bump and some even get hearts. That is dedication.

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733078 02/12/20 01:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Simple. Many kids make the DA based on who their trainer was/is. If u pay him a lot and he has connections your kid will make it. Many parents say they don’t know anyone but if you listen long enough they start to drop names. It’s still a pay to play system. Also the training at DA clubs is mediocre at best, kids don’t know tactics or even position play. Just athletic kids running around. Some clubs do it right, Philly, Dallas and Seattle r a few DA’s that develop


Yep nycfc stinks.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733080 02/12/20 02:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Simple. Many kids make the DA based on who their trainer was/is. If u pay him a lot and he has connections your kid will make it. Many parents say they don’t know anyone but if you listen long enough they start to drop names. It’s still a pay to play system. Also the training at DA clubs is mediocre at best, kids don’t know tactics or even position play. Just athletic kids running around. Some clubs do it right, Philly, Dallas and Seattle r a few DA’s that develop


Yep nycfc stinks.

The 20005s are the richest parents in all academies.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733081 02/12/20 03:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Dad replies to every comment on his IG videos. I mean there is thousand of replies eventually this Instagram is like a job. Who has time for all this. The high expectation on this kid got to be high.


Everyone gets a goat and a fist bump and some even get hearts. That is dedication.

Ok dad or family friend.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733090 02/12/20 08:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes he is extremely slow! I don’t need to see him in person to think differently. Being at NYRB pre academy means nothing. Give us a shout if he makes the real academy team.

Ha they just post a video of him on the track. I guess they listen to you. He is no slow.

And another post working on track and speed. I guess they listen to you. They didn’t like to hear he is slow. By the way that’s an expensive coach . Another one. How many ?

Reply Quote
Soccer Events

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733096 02/13/20 08:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes he is extremely slow! I don’t need to see him in person to think differently. Being at NYRB pre academy means nothing. Give us a shout if he makes the real academy team.

Ha they just post a video of him on the track. I guess they listen to you. He is no slow.

And another post working on track and speed. I guess they listen to you. They didn’t like to hear he is slow. By the way that’s an expensive coach . Another one. How many ?

All I can see is that this family is spending a lot of money (nothing wrong with it ) but creating a fake fame on a little boy .sporting FC in Portugal? No true but posting a video on a 4.5 millions followers many people will believe it. They will eat him in erurope. They are using social media to raise him high. Is selfish since the kid doesn't have any idea of it. High expectations.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #733099 02/13/20 10:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With enough followers on YouTube the parents are making money off the boy already which helps pay for the specialized training. As for the FC Portugal thing, they might get a look at his videos and if they think in a few years he is worth bringing over to train to see if he is in fact the real deal they will call. Let's see in 2 -3 years where he is at.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733102 02/13/20 10:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes he is extremely slow! I don’t need to see him in person to think differently. Being at NYRB pre academy means nothing. Give us a shout if he makes the real academy team.

Ha they just post a video of him on the track. I guess they listen to you. He is no slow.

And another post working on track and speed. I guess they listen to you. They didn’t like to hear he is slow. By the way that’s an expensive coach . Another one. How many ?

All I can see is that this family is spending a lot of money (nothing wrong with it ) but creating a fake fame on a little boy .sporting FC in Portugal? No true but posting a video on a 4.5 millions followers many people will believe it. They will eat him in erurope. They are using social media to raise him high. Is selfish since the kid doesn't have any idea of it. High expectations.


Not sure what you mean but there is a Sporting in Lisbon so the fact he trained there could be true. Probably anybody can pay to do that while on vacation.

I have never seen this kid play except what is on instagram but I have been places where he was training. You can't miss him. It's a big production with cones and reserved field and private trainer and dad videotaping . . . .

I have no idea, therefore, whether his game translates to the European game, but the game over there is extremely physical. He doesn't look like he could handle it.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733104 02/13/20 10:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
With enough followers on YouTube the parents are making money off the boy already which helps pay for the specialized training. As for the FC Portugal thing, they might get a look at his videos and if they think in a few years he is worth bringing over to train to see if he is in fact the real deal they will call. Let's see in 2 -3 years where he is at.


I don't think European teams are looking at Americans at all unless there is some possibility of an EU passport (for example Pulisic and Reyna) because there is simply no way to do it between the ages of 10 to 18 unless the parents can prove they moved for non soccer related reasons, which these people will never be able to do. I mean he can go over there and train during school breaks if the kids are even training then (Europeans love their holidays and actually take them off) but to actually be on a team? No way.

Reply Quote
Youth Soccer Events of Interest

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733109 02/13/20 10:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Omg please stop this insanity already

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733114 02/13/20 12:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Omg please stop this insanity already


He is the real deal if you ever watched him play. Technical skills are out of this world for his age and a couple years older. Unbiased opinion

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733127 02/13/20 03:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Omg please stop this insanity already


He is the real deal if you ever watched him play. Technical skills are out of this world for his age and a couple years older. Unbiased opinion

Yes Barcelona and real madrid are interested

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733129 02/13/20 04:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Omg please stop this insanity already


He is the real deal if you ever watched him play. Technical skills are out of this world for his age and a couple years older. Unbiased opinion

Yes Barcelona and real madrid are interested

Remember he is miles ahead of his peers !

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #733130 02/13/20 04:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard Barcelona has started using the videos to train the first team.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733134 02/13/20 06:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Yes Barcelona and real madrid are interested
Interested for what? A ball boy?? LOL. Both of those clubs were already sanctioned by FIFA for signing foreign youth players. There is no way for them to sign him prior to 16 (if he can get EU passport) or 18 (no EU passport). So please pump the breaks on a move to either Spanish Giant. Not to mention that he is just not that extraordinary especially when talking about Barca and RM level. Ease up. LOL.

Reply Quote
Upcoming Soccer Happenings

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733135 02/13/20 07:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Yes Barcelona and real madrid are interested
Interested for what? A ball boy?? LOL. Both of those clubs were already sanctioned by FIFA for signing foreign youth players. There is no way for them to sign him prior to 16 (if he can get EU passport) or 18 (no EU passport). So please pump the breaks on a move to either Spanish Giant. Not to mention that he is just not that extraordinary especially when talking about Barca and RM level. Ease up. LOL.

It was just a joke. He isn’t that good.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733141 02/14/20 08:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Dad replies to every comment on his IG videos. I mean there is thousand of replies eventually this Instagram is like a job. Who has time for all this. The high expectation on this kid got to be high.


Everyone gets a goat and a fist bump and some even get hearts. That is dedication.

Everyone gets a lot of money . That’s dedication

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733147 02/14/20 09:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Dad replies to every comment on his IG videos. I mean there is thousand of replies eventually this Instagram is like a job. Who has time for all this. The high expectation on this kid got to be high.


Everyone gets a goat and a fist bump and some even get hearts. That is dedication.

Everyone gets a lot of money . That’s dedication

At the same site he is invited to overtime headquarters 3.1 millions followers . Fake fame ? He is famous and will succeed

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #733151 02/14/20 10:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's fake fame. He's 11. He has some posts on instagram. It isn't like he is a pro player or in a movie or tv show or something. Instagram is fake fame.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733152 02/14/20 11:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's fake fame. He's 11. He has some posts on instagram. It isn't like he is a pro player or in a movie or tv show or something. Instagram is fake fame.


Yes, he is the Spencer Pratt of youth soccer.

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #733173 02/15/20 07:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They should just get rid of the DA

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733188 02/15/20 08:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They should just get rid of the DA

DA is a mafia. Also NYCFC and NYRB need competition. MO and BWG has been manipulating players all this past years.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #733189 02/15/20 09:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nycfc and Red Bull’s treat kids like crap also. Don’t be fooled

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733194 02/16/20 08:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nycfc and Red Bull’s treat kids like crap also. Don’t be fooled


They have no loyalty to their players; cut kids all the time for no apparent reason.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #733196 02/16/20 09:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nycfc and Red Bull’s treat kids like crap also. Don’t be fooled


Truest statement ever posted. They do not even have the common courtesy of directly talking to kids, use emails for big decisions. I can understand if you do not want to talk to parents, because parents are mostly a pain in the butt. But 14 to 18-year-olds deserve a face to face decision process when it involves the rest of your soccer career.

Reply Quote
Page 47 of 49 1 2 45 46 47 48 49
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Nobody Does It Better
Tournaments
SUSA Premier Invit.
Eastern Boys Indoor 2/1
Eastern Girls Indoor 2/8
Ramapo Indoor 2/8
Generation Adidas Cup 2/15
NYSC Invitational @ Ophir 2/15
SUSA Presidents Week 2/17
Eastern FC 2/17
Globall Presidents Cup 2/17
KK Presidents Week 2/17
EDP Presidents 2/17
East Islip Classic 2/22
Manhattan KOC 2/28

SUSA Premier Invit.
McLean Cup 3/7
SUSA Spring Kick Off 3/14
Amanda Post Memorial 3/14
McLean Cup Boys 3/14
McLean Cup Girls 3/21
Baltimore Mania - Boys 3/21
Baltimore Mania - Girls 3/28
Delaware FC Classic 3/28
Nether Invitational 4/11
Voorhees Mem. Classic 5/22
Celtic International 5/2/3
Gettysburg Blue Gray 5/23
Columbia Invit. Mem. Day 5/23
EDP Pocono mem. 5/23
Commack Memorial Day 5/23
Mason Dixon Cup 6/13
Gettysburg Battlefield Blast 8/29
OBCG Capital Cup 9/5
Columbia Columbus 10/10
Columbia Boys Classic 11/15
Columbia Girls Classic 11/21
Camps & Clinics
LIRR Private Training
LIRR February Clinics
LIRR Presidents Wk.
LIRR Spring Break
Stony Brook Atletico Pres. Wk.
Girls College ID Clinic
EISC Winter Training
EISC Foot Skills
EISC Goalkeeper Training
EISC Spring Camps
SUSA Intense @ Bubble
SUSA Winter Goalkeeper
SUSA Jr. Academy Skills
KK Elite Level
KK Goalkeeping
KK Athletics Pres. Wk
NYSC Specific Positions 2
NYSC Development Program
NYSC Summer Camps
Oasis Summer Day Camp
Newest Members
Chelsea Piers CT, apexsportsevents, Stars 2010, Pathfinder, theabl
14902 Registered Users

Click Here!