Spring '20 Scores & Standings:| BDA | CDYSL | CJSL | ECNL | BECNL | EDP [NA] [MA] [Futures] | ENY Challenge | NY State Cup |
| GDA | LIJSL | LI Cup | NCSANJ | NPL | NYCSL | WYSL | WYSL Premier |

Latest Posts
Referee Shortage-Solutions?
by Anonymous - 02/28/20 02:18 PM
USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 02/28/20 12:03 PM
EDP Spring 2020
EDP Conferences (NA) (MA)
Futures Scores & Standings
USSDA Standings 2019-2020
GDA Standings
BDA Standings
ECNL 2019-2020
Girls NE Standings
Girls NE Schedule
Boys NE Scores
Boys NE Schedule
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
Spring '20 LI Cup
LIJSL Spr. '20 Schedule
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Sponsors

KK Athletics
Soccer Skills Training
Goalkeeping Training
Private Training
Tournaments
Camps and Clinics
Field Rentals
Glow in the Dark Birthday Parties
SUSA
Academy
Camps and Clinics
Leagues
Tournaments
Private Training
Happy Feet
Birthday Parties
Field Rental
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Dave Birnbaum), 89 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

BOTN en Espańol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Page 42 of 51 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 50 51
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #732346 01/28/20 11:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we stop discussing the instated? Obviously his dad or one of his many coaches is on here replying to everything anybody says about him. He is 10 or 11 or whatever. Who cares?

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #732347 01/28/20 11:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
tons?? you know by anecdotal experience?

Yes I do. I grew up in Europe and spend about half the year there.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #732349 01/28/20 11:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop the early specialization with this kid. Let him try other sports. Glad to see him working hard. However, you’re creating a robot with the early specialization. Develop his athletic ability further with other activities. For example, his running form needs a lot of work. It could be an issue in the long term.

That’s what you learn no with a coach you learn it playing tag with other kids, basketball ,skateboarding , free play . No with 15 coaches .

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #732353 01/28/20 12:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kid is nit worth the hype. I saw him play. A little banging and he folds like a tent just like all the rich kids do.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #732355 01/28/20 12:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry, when do you think the annual press release on the girls and boys DA additions for next year will be announced? Are you hearing anything about new clubs joining or existing teams getting older age groups? Thanks.

Reply Quote
Soccer Events

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #732357 01/28/20 12:45 PM
Larry Miller Online OP
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Larry, when do you think the annual press release on the girls and boys DA additions for next year will be announced? Are you hearing anything about new clubs joining or existing teams getting older age groups? Thanks.

Nothing yet and it is ay too early. History shows they wait until late Spring. February is the dawn of the Spring season, so while it will "warm" during February with selected news I think it will be well into May before we hear about DA.....my thoughts

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #732368 01/28/20 02:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah I saw that! Horrible! They’re stealing money and lying to the kid and his parents. Brutal honesty: his running form is pretty bad. These so call speed coaches are all fraud! Find a new speed coach that will fix his running form because he is not naturally fast so a great form will assist him in the long term.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #732371 01/28/20 03:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah I saw that! Horrible! They’re stealing money and lying to the kid and his parents. Brutal honesty: his running form is pretty bad. These so call speed coaches are all fraud! Find a new speed coach that will fix his running form because he is not naturally fast so a great form will assist him in the long term.

NO!!!! Actually he doesn’t need a new speed coach at all!! You guys doesn’t get it. He just turn 11 . He needs just to practice with his group team and don’t do any xtra at all. Just let the kid play with others don’t travel miles to do xtra at this age , speed awareness and all that stuff at this age is learn organically and natural as soon he hit growing spurts all that is nothing. Body becomes awkward . Let the kid be a kid. No speed work at this age. He is a soccer player no a track and field. I hope he doesn’t get over train

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #732375 01/28/20 03:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So this kid is at NYRB and do all this xtra . Is he allowed to do it. I don’t understand. Usually at this age is a gap of resting between practice to let the kid recover well.

Reply Quote
Youth Soccer Events of Interest

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #732377 01/28/20 03:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is why he looks great playing by himself against cones. The cones don't tackle!

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #732380 01/28/20 04:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It will be a really interesting spring for Boys DA.
Boys ECNL gaining traction as a potential pathway to college.
MLS DA moving away from college level players wanting pro prospects only.
Non MLS DA will continue to move into no mans land

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #732383 01/28/20 05:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kid is nit worth the hype. I saw him play. A little banging and he folds like a tent just like all the rich kids do.

Stop being jealous that he was running circles around any other kid on the field.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #732404 01/28/20 09:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NO!!!! Actually he doesn’t need a new speed coach at all!! You guys doesn’t get it. He just turn 11 . He needs just to practice with his group team and don’t do any xtra at all. Just let the kid play with others don’t travel miles to do xtra at this age , speed awareness and all that stuff at this age is learn organically and natural as soon he hit growing spurts all that is nothing. Body becomes awkward . Let the kid be a kid. No speed work at this age. He is a soccer player no a track and field. I hope he doesn’t get over train

He won get overtraining . He actually has the best recovery team behind him. A profesional one by the way. So let the kid train hard!

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #732408 01/29/20 12:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love how insta dad replies to everybody here just like on the insta.
Professional recovery team for an 11 year old. Oh man lol.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #732409 01/29/20 06:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop being jealous that he was running circles around any other kid on the field.

Well his parents are seeing him through a camera lens . 24/7 in top of the kid video him. No good.

Reply Quote
Upcoming Soccer Happenings

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #732414 01/29/20 09:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well his parents are seeing him through a camera lens . 24/7 in top of the kid video him. No good.

Bunch of jealous bastards. Won’t you do the same if you have the resources ? He is talented and want to work hard. Nothing wrong with it Go away.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #732416 01/29/20 09:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daddy just blew a gasket.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #732437 01/29/20 11:16 AM
F
Falcon Offline
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
F

It will be a really interesting spring for Boys DA.
Boys ECNL gaining traction as a potential pathway to college.
MLS DA moving away from college level players wanting pro prospects only.
Non MLS DA will continue to move into no mans land

YEP...... I have always favored MLS clubs doing it on their own nickel instead of on the backs of parents.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #732438 01/29/20 11:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Been on here for over 8 years now and have never seen the board taken over like this on account of a kid who is not even an academy player. You people (if it's truly multiple people) are all doing the bidding for this kids' parents and making him even more popular, lining the parents' pockets. The kid hasn't accomplished a thing and has never played on a USSDA (Academy team). It may very well be the case that the father is talking to the mother on here back and forth continuing to drum up interest.

I would suggest that thread be created just for this kid then mom and dad can talk among themselves without having to disturb the DA forum. I have no doubt in my mind that at least one of his parents is posting on here. Same grammatical mistakes over the span of months at similar junctures of the conversation.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #732440 01/29/20 11:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Been on here for over 8 years now and have never seen the board taken over like this on account of a kid who is not even an academy player. You people (if it's truly multiple people) are all doing the bidding for this kids' parents and making him even more popular, lining the parents' pockets. The kid hasn't accomplished a thing and has never played on a USSDA (Academy team). It may very well be the case that the father is talking to the mother on here back and forth continuing to drum up interest.

I would suggest that thread be created just for this kid then mom and dad can talk among themselves without having to disturb the DA forum. I have no doubt in my mind that at least one of his parents is posting on here. Same grammatical mistakes over the span of months at similar junctures of the conversation.

Grammatical errors? Yup must be the ignorant dad. If you ever had a conversation with him on the sidelines, you'll know what I mean.

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #732441 01/29/20 12:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we please stop talking about a kid who isn’t playing DA.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #732446 01/29/20 01:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Grammatical errors? Yup must be the ignorant dad. If you ever had a conversation with him on the sidelines, you'll know what I mean.

Keep on clicking to view the videos, is another dollar in his pocket.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #732454 01/29/20 03:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bunch of jealous bastards. Won’t you do the same if you have the resources ? He is talented and want to work hard. Nothing wrong with it Go away.

dance monkey, dance.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #732459 01/29/20 04:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

dance monkey, dance.

See what I mean?. The prior post should have said something like - Wouldn't you do the same if you had the resources? He is talented and wants to work hard.

Same types of errors appear throughout the defender's posts.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #732473 01/30/20 07:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What you meen,my kid has briliant, he play for red bills , and he can run cercels around most 5 year olds, he's a bit slow but ihave a speed coach, and by the time he's 16 he'll be out runng 11 year olds, he will never get injured because he's not alowed to takle, so go way haters

Reply Quote
Page 42 of 51 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 50 51
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Nobody Does It Better
Tournaments

SUSA Premier Invit.
McLean Cup 3/7
SUSA Spring Kick Off 3/14
Amanda Post Memorial 3/14
McLean Cup Boys 3/14