Forum Search
Latest Posts
B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Larry Miller - 05/30/20 11:35 PM
EDP Refund Letter
by Anonymous - 05/30/20 11:23 PM
G2007:U13 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 05/30/20 10:55 PM
SUSA Refund Letter
by Anonymous - 05/30/20 10:13 PM
The new MLS youth league
by Anonymous - 05/30/20 09:21 PM
Sponsors

Girls Academy League
Girls Academy League
Development Player League
DPL Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Random Photos
1938-Ford-pickup
BOTN en Espaol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
Anonymous #732105 01/21/20 05:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is all so embarrassing. Very similer to parents yelling at their 10 year old "if he pushes you push him back if the ref isn't going to call it."

I don't care if the referee is BLIND, tell and teach your kids to play the right way and parents should behave "the right way". ALWAYS! end of story



I watch plenty of European Soccer on tv!!!! There is plenty of "pushing" are you saying the Europeans don't play the right way?

My oldest plays at U16 on a pretty good fkg team...there is pushing going on all the time...do they not play "the right way" either?

In Summary, Let the kids Play, let the coach Coach and let the Referee Ref....most importantly stop coming onto botn and post dumb_ss comments....end of story!!!


You watch 10 year olds from Europe on TV? I think the previous post was merely stating the stupidity of parents telling a 10 year old "if he pushes you, you push him back". That's not educating the kid about soccer, just retaliation. Let the coach of the team teach the kids to play aggressively, clean and hard. I've taught my teams how to do so.


We use soccer (and other activities) as a tool to teach kids about life lessons right? Whats wrong with standing up for yourself? Whats wrong with showing bully's that you are ready, willing and able to dish it out and take it as well? All you soccer parents are all just precious snowflakes...and your wimp kids will turn out just like you.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
Anonymous #732106 01/21/20 06:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is all so embarrassing. Very similer to parents yelling at their 10 year old "if he pushes you push him back if the ref isn't going to call it."

I don't care if the referee is BLIND, tell and teach your kids to play the right way and parents should behave "the right way". ALWAYS! end of story



I watch plenty of European Soccer on tv!!!! There is plenty of "pushing" are you saying the Europeans don't play the right way?

My oldest plays at U16 on a pretty good fkg team...there is pushing going on all the time...do they not play "the right way" either?

In Summary, Let the kids Play, let the coach Coach and let the Referee Ref....most importantly stop coming onto botn and post dumb_ss comments....end of story!!!


You watch 10 year olds from Europe on TV? I think the previous post was merely stating the stupidity of parents telling a 10 year old "if he pushes you, you push him back". That's not educating the kid about soccer, just retaliation. Let the coach of the team teach the kids to play aggressively, clean and hard. I've taught my teams how to do so.


We use soccer (and other activities) as a tool to teach kids about life lessons right? Whats wrong with standing up for yourself? Whats wrong with showing bully's that you are ready, willing and able to dish it out and take it as well? All you soccer parents are all just precious snowflakes...and your wimp kids will turn out just like you.



Retaliation in sports is an insult to your teammates, your stupidity affects the whole team. Takes a much bigger and better person to resist, plenty of ways to overcome by playing within the laws of the game. No snowflake here just a parent with a level head. save the snowflake rhetoric for politics.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
LIRef77 #732108 01/21/20 08:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A football⚽️ . A football on crack🏈.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
Anonymous #732113 01/21/20 10:04 PM
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 949
L
LIRef77 Offline OP
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Back of THE NET
L
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 949
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is all so embarrassing. Very similer to parents yelling at their 10 year old "if he pushes you push him back if the ref isn't going to call it."

I don't care if the referee is BLIND, tell and teach your kids to play the right way and parents should behave "the right way". ALWAYS! end of story



I watch plenty of European Soccer on tv!!!! There is plenty of "pushing" are you saying the Europeans don't play the right way?

My oldest plays at U16 on a pretty good fkg team...there is pushing going on all the time...do they not play "the right way" either?

In Summary, Let the kids Play, let the coach Coach and let the Referee Ref....most importantly stop coming onto botn and post dumb_ss comments....end of story!!!


You watch 10 year olds from Europe on TV? I think the previous post was merely stating the stupidity of parents telling a 10 year old "if he pushes you, you push him back". That's not educating the kid about soccer, just retaliation. Let the coach of the team teach the kids to play aggressively, clean and hard. I've taught my teams how to do so.


We use soccer (and other activities) as a tool to teach kids about life lessons right? Whats wrong with standing up for yourself? Whats wrong with showing bully's that you are ready, willing and able to dish it out and take it as well? All you soccer parents are all just precious snowflakes...and your wimp kids will turn out just like you.



Retaliation in sports is an insult to your teammates, your stupidity affects the whole team. Takes a much bigger and better person to resist, plenty of ways to overcome by playing within the laws of the game. No snowflake here just a parent with a level head. save the snowflake rhetoric for politics.


Soccer takes a lot of discipline and retaliation is just about losing your cool. Here’s how a referee deals with retaliation:
One player clearly kicks a player and the referee blows the whistle as he gets close to the player that kicked his opponent the “kickee” decides to push the fouler. Here’s a yellow card for you and another for retaliation and both are for unsporting behavior.
If you allow players to take “justice” in their own hands it will soon become an uncontrollable melee. Snuff it out immediately and it shows that the only judge, prosecutor and sheriff is the CR on the field not a lawless free for all of vigilante justice.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
LIRef77 #732119 01/22/20 09:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hold on there snowflake...the original issue here was strictly "pushing" (which happens all the time at all levels, we all know this)....if there referee is letting it go, then he lets it go....If you don't learn to be physical back you will be eaten up...period!!!!.

Now all you wimps and crybabies have escalated this to punching and kicking to try and save a win for your BullSh_t argument? gtfoh!!!! you are now in the "NO SPIN ZONE"!!!!!! snowflake.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
Anonymous #732124 01/22/20 12:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
hold on there snowflake...the original issue here was strictly "pushing" (which happens all the time at all levels, we all know this)....if there referee is letting it go, then he lets it go....If you don't learn to be physical back you will be eaten up...period!!!!.

Now all you wimps and crybabies have escalated this to punching and kicking to try and save a win for your BullSh_t argument? gtfoh!!!! you are now in the "NO SPIN ZONE"!!!!!! snowflake.


You watch too much TV and listen to radio 770 too often. Pay more attention to your kid on soccer field. Maybe you’ll understand what the game is about.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
Anonymous #732126 01/22/20 12:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
hold on there snowflake...the original issue here was strictly "pushing" (which happens all the time at all levels, we all know this)....if there referee is letting it go, then he lets it go....If you don't learn to be physical back you will be eaten up...period!!!!.

Now all you wimps and crybabies have escalated this to punching and kicking to try and save a win for your BullSh_t argument? gtfoh!!!! you are now in the "NO SPIN ZONE"!!!!!! snowflake.


You watch too much TV and listen to radio 770 too often. Pay more attention to your kid on soccer field. Maybe you’ll understand what the game is about.


ah yes the EXPERT LI soccer parent has spoken!!!!!! please enlighten us on what the game is about!!!!!
(FYI, you are still in the "NO SPIN ZONE" buttercup.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
Anonymous #732129 01/22/20 02:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
hold on there snowflake...the original issue here was strictly "pushing" (which happens all the time at all levels, we all know this)....if there referee is letting it go, then he lets it go....If you don't learn to be physical back you will be eaten up...period!!!!.

Now all you wimps and crybabies have escalated this to punching and kicking to try and save a win for your BullSh_t argument? gtfoh!!!! you are now in the "NO SPIN ZONE"!!!!!! snowflake.


You watch too much TV and listen to radio 770 too often. Pay more attention to your kid on soccer field. Maybe you’ll understand what the game is about.


ah yes the EXPERT LI soccer parent has spoken!!!!!! please enlighten us on what the game is about!!!!!
(FYI, you are still in the "NO SPIN ZONE" buttercup.


Please share your expertise with us all Mr No Spin Zone. Other than an ability to name call everyone; buttercup, snowflake, crybaby and wimp, you show no understanding of soccer and display more of a lack of intelligence than an actual possession of intelligence. We will all be waiting for an articulate response.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
LIRef77 #732140 01/22/20 06:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well i asked YOU to enlighten us all first so go ahead, but you haven't..... Obviously you are not capable of following directions so You attempt to "spin" the argument...you still lose amigo, you still lose.

you will continue to be called "buttercup", "snowflake", "crybaby" and "wimp". since you continue to cry on the pitch yelling at the referee that the opposing player was "too rough" on your precious "soccer superstar"....In actuality all you are doing is raising a little B_tch when you should be raising a man.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
LIRef77 #732147 01/22/20 09:26 PM
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 949
L
LIRef77 Offline OP
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Back of THE NET
L
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 949
OK let’s try to stay on track and get back to the crux of the matter-referee shortage and solutions?

I will say that so many posts on here are just adding to the evidence that our youth soccer experience can be quite challenging for referees to deal with. So are we capable of moving on?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
Anonymous #732150 01/22/20 09:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
well i asked YOU to enlighten us all first so go ahead, but you haven't..... Obviously you are not capable of following directions so You attempt to "spin" the argument...you still lose amigo, you still lose.

you will continue to be called "buttercup", "snowflake", "crybaby" and "wimp". since you continue to cry on the pitch yelling at the referee that the opposing player was "too rough" on your precious "soccer superstar"....In actuality all you are doing is raising a little B_tch when you should be raising a man.



Funny since my kid is a D1 Women’s Soccer players, benchs 160, Squats 340, runs a 10:30 two mile, plays center back and weighs 125 at 5’9”. Pretty sure she would kick you ass the legnth of the soccer field yet has never been yellow carded. On the other hand your litlle tough guy will probably end up like you, wearing thong panties under his manly clothes. On the weekend the 2 of you will hit the same BD clubs looking for some action. Don’t worry your wife and his mom won’t care, she’s already moved on to his former soccer trainer.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
Anonymous #732164 01/23/20 01:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]well i asked YOU to enlighten us all first so go ahead, but you haven't..... Obviously you are not capable of following directions so You attempt to "spin" the argument...you still lose amigo, you still lose.

you will continue to be called "buttercup", "snowflake", "crybaby" and "wimp". since you continue to cry on the pitch yelling at the referee that the opposing player was "too rough" on your precious "soccer superstar"....In actuality all you are doing is raising a little B_tch when you should be raising a man.

/quote]

Thank you for proving my point about your lack of intelligence. So let me enlighten you to a few facts:
1. I did not make the original post so your were calling someone else names. I commented on your post because your immature name calling and sarcastically called someone "Expert LI" soccer parent yet you offer no expertise yourself which makes you a fake, phony fraud in the first place
2. Because a coach or parent does not teach their child to play dirty, does not make them a buttercup, snowflake or one of your other pet names. Their kid may in fact be way tougher that your dirtbag kid, they just don't play dirty to get away with everything they can. Unskilled and unintelligent players do that
3. I don't follow directions, I'm a Dom not a sub as you most likely are. You just this forum to express your self as a tough guy but we all can see through the veil on that
4. In closing you'll notice I have not resorted to name calling to make my point. The worst I've done is say your unintelligent, which by your previous response, has proven me correct

Like Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
LIRef77 #732170 01/23/20 01:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by LIRef77
OK let’s try to stay on track and get back to the crux of the matter-referee shortage and solutions?

I will say that so many posts on here are just adding to the evidence that our youth soccer experience can be quite challenging for referees to deal with. So are we capable of moving on?


So many of these posts prove that the by far the biggest problem in youth sports are the parents (spectators and coaches alike) themselves and it is not unique to soccer. Baseball, Football, Volleyball, Hockey, etc all suffer similar problems. Youth sports in general needs to weed out the parents/coaches who cannot conduct themselves in a sportsmanlike manner. I've coached for many years and have had my teams have horrid referees but I've never resorted to threats or had one single parent of a child I've coached get removed from a field for their behavior. Why, because up front I set the standard of I coach, your kid plays, the ref refs the game, you cheer. I won't tolerate any crap. I will handle the refs if anything needs to be said but I do it right. I'd think you would have more up and coming referees to fill the needs of the sport if it wasn't such a thankless job. There are young men and women refs (AR's & CR's) who love the sport but won't stick with it if they are abused by adults and players week in and week out. Clubs and Academies need to set the standards for behavior and not tolerate unsportsmanlike conduct, period! As for referees, the coaches need to make their reports each week after a game and stop whining that "nothing changes". Yes nothing changes because you don't do your job and report legitimate issues with referees. How can the Referees Association make improvements to their personnel if they don't know whats broken?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
LIRef77 #732181 01/23/20 04:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A football⚽️, A football Wif 15 pints of cider🏈

Like Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
LIRef77 #732185 01/23/20 04:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The current assigning and training refs on LI is from the stone ages. Its a tough job to ref. Everything else should be made as easy as possible for them to retain as many as possible

Like Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
Anonymous #732208 01/24/20 09:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]well i asked YOU to enlighten us all first so go ahead, but you haven't..... Obviously you are not capable of following directions so You attempt to "spin" the argument...you still lose amigo, you still lose.

you will continue to be called "buttercup", "snowflake", "crybaby" and "wimp". since you continue to cry on the pitch yelling at the referee that the opposing player was "too rough" on your precious "soccer superstar"....In actuality all you are doing is raising a little B_tch when you should be raising a man.

/quote]

Thank you for proving my point about your lack of intelligence. So let me enlighten you to a few facts:
1. I did not make the original post so your were calling someone else names. I commented on your post because your immature name calling and sarcastically called someone "Expert LI" soccer parent yet you offer no expertise yourself which makes you a fake, phony fraud in the first place
2. Because a coach or parent does not teach their child to play dirty, does not make them a buttercup, snowflake or one of your other pet names. Their kid may in fact be way tougher that your dirtbag kid, they just don't play dirty to get away with everything they can. Unskilled and unintelligent players do that
3. I don't follow directions, I'm a Dom not a sub as you most likely are. You just this forum to express your self as a tough guy but we all can see through the veil on that
4. In closing you'll notice I have not resorted to name calling to make my point. The worst I've done is say your unintelligent, which by your previous response, has proven me correct



look dumb_ss Dom, your crying and moaning about "name calling" is not exactly helping your case....The fact that YOU brought up the term "playing dirty" (no body else has, only you). It is Obvious now that anyone who plays tough and aggressive in your eyes is playing dirty.

So what is your definition of Playing Dirty? Pushing, Shoving, and trying to establish dominant position to win the ball IS NOT "playing dirty" it is called FUTBALL!!!!! you are such an uninformed precious snow flake....have you ever watched a south american game? (they are always on tv you should watch, they are rough, tough extremely physical games)

"Playing dirty" is cheap shot punch or kick to an opposing player when the referee is not looking.

In summary, you can cry about this and that and the sticks and stones and name calling breaks your bones...the reality is you are an unintelligent little p_ssy. suck it up buttercup. Soccer and/or FUTBALL is a contact activity.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
LIRef77 #732212 01/24/20 10:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't understand why people put a U in football, WTF

Like Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
Anonymous #732213 01/24/20 10:38 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]well i asked YOU to enlighten us all first so go ahead, but you haven't..... Obviously you are not capable of following directions so You attempt to "spin" the argument...you still lose amigo, you still lose.

you will continue to be called "buttercup", "snowflake", "crybaby" and "wimp". since you continue to cry on the pitch yelling at the referee that the opposing player was "too rough" on your precious "soccer superstar"....In actuality all you are doing is raising a little B_tch when you should be raising a man.

/quote]

Thank you for proving my point about your lack of intelligence. So let me enlighten you to a few facts:
1. I did not make the original post so your were calling someone else names. I commented on your post because your immature name calling and sarcastically called someone "Expert LI" soccer parent yet you offer no expertise yourself which makes you a fake, phony fraud in the first place
2. Because a coach or parent does not teach their child to play dirty, does not make them a buttercup, snowflake or one of your other pet names. Their kid may in fact be way tougher that your dirtbag kid, they just don't play dirty to get away with everything they can. Unskilled and unintelligent players do that
3. I don't follow directions, I'm a Dom not a sub as you most likely are. You just this forum to express your self as a tough guy but we all can see through the veil on that
4. In closing you'll notice I have not resorted to name calling to make my point. The worst I've done is say your unintelligent, which by your previous response, has proven me correct



look dumb_ss Dom, your crying and moaning about "name calling" is not exactly helping your case....The fact that YOU brought up the term "playing dirty" (no body else has, only you). It is Obvious now that anyone who plays tough and aggressive in your eyes is playing dirty.

So what is your definition of Playing Dirty? Pushing, Shoving, and trying to establish dominant position to win the ball IS NOT "playing dirty" it is called FUTBALL!!!!! you are such an uninformed precious snow flake....have you ever watched a south american game? (they are always on tv you should watch, they are rough, tough extremely physical games)

"Playing dirty" is cheap shot punch or kick to an opposing player when the referee is not looking.

In summary, you can cry about this and that and the sticks and stones and name calling breaks your bones...the reality is you are an unintelligent little p_ssy. suck it up buttercup. Soccer and/or FUTBALL is a contact activity.


Big difference between playing tough and playing dirty. Any real soccer player, coach and parent knows that. If your son/daughter is the tough but clean player, then your doing it right and that is my type of player. And yes, tough means lots of contact and physical play. I teach it and encourage it. Where I draw the line in the sand is dirty play; i.e. tackling studs up, elbows to the face, punches when ref isn't looking. If your kids are the dirty type, then sorry but that type of win at all costs type of player has no place in the game or any other sport. As you get to more elite levels coaches see that and they don't want dirty players because they end up hurting the team more than helping them. Have a nice day little man.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
Anonymous #732216 01/24/20 11:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]well i asked YOU to enlighten us all first so go ahead, but you haven't..... Obviously you are not capable of following directions so You attempt to "spin" the argument...you still lose amigo, you still lose.

you will continue to be called "buttercup", "snowflake", "crybaby" and "wimp". since you continue to cry on the pitch yelling at the referee that the opposing player was "too rough" on your precious "soccer superstar"....In actuality all you are doing is raising a little B_tch when you should be raising a man.

/quote]

Thank you for proving my point about your lack of intelligence. So let me enlighten you to a few facts:
1. I did not make the original post so your were calling someone else names. I commented on your post because your immature name calling and sarcastically called someone "Expert LI" soccer parent yet you offer no expertise yourself which makes you a fake, phony fraud in the first place
2. Because a coach or parent does not teach their child to play dirty, does not make them a buttercup, snowflake or one of your other pet names. Their kid may in fact be way tougher that your dirtbag kid, they just don't play dirty to get away with everything they can. Unskilled and unintelligent players do that
3. I don't follow directions, I'm a Dom not a sub as you most likely are. You just this forum to express your self as a tough guy but we all can see through the veil on that
4. In closing you'll notice I have not resorted to name calling to make my point. The worst I've done is say your unintelligent, which by your previous response, has proven me correct



look dumb_ss Dom, your crying and moaning about "name calling" is not exactly helping your case....The fact that YOU brought up the term "playing dirty" (no body else has, only you). It is Obvious now that anyone who plays tough and aggressive in your eyes is playing dirty.

So what is your definition of Playing Dirty? Pushing, Shoving, and trying to establish dominant position to win the ball IS NOT "playing dirty" it is called FUTBALL!!!!! you are such an uninformed precious snow flake....have you ever watched a south american game? (they are always on tv you should watch, they are rough, tough extremely physical games)

"Playing dirty" is cheap shot punch or kick to an opposing player when the referee is not looking.

In summary, you can cry about this and that and the sticks and stones and name calling breaks your bones...the reality is you are an unintelligent little p_ssy. suck it up buttercup. Soccer and/or FUTBALL is a contact activity.


Big difference between playing tough and playing dirty. Any real soccer player, coach and parent knows that. If your son/daughter is the tough but clean player, then your doing it right and that is my type of player. And yes, tough means lots of contact and physical play. I teach it and encourage it. Where I draw the line in the sand is dirty play; i.e. tackling studs up, elbows to the face, punches when ref isn't looking. If your kids are the dirty type, then sorry but that type of win at all costs type of player has no place in the game or any other sport. As you get to more elite levels coaches see that and they don't want dirty players because they end up hurting the team more than helping them. Have a nice day little man.


If you are correct so then why is it that in elite levels players "tackling studs up, elbows to the face, punches when ref isn't looking" If you are correct then why is it that Louis Suarez is still playing even though he has a history of biting people? (there are many many many examples but he comes to mind right now.

YOU say "coaches see that and they don't want dirty players" but obviously it is tolerated, its obviously tolerated on all levels.....So once again, Let the players be themselves and play the game, let the coach do his job, let the referee do job.

You are a typical LI soccer parent with all the answers so you will continue with your BS rhetoric as well i'm sure.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
Anonymous #732217 01/24/20 11:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't understand why people put a U in football, WTF


Its called SPANGLISH dumb_ss!!!! lol

Like Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
LIRef77 #732218 01/24/20 11:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why we speaking Spanish, ....head🌝

Like Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
LIRef77 #732220 01/24/20 12:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are correct so then why is it that in elite levels players "tackling studs up, elbows to the face, punches when ref isn't looking" If you are correct then why is it that Louis Suarez is still playing even though he has a history of biting people? (there are many many many examples but he comes to mind right now.

YOU say "coaches see that and they don't want dirty players" but obviously it is tolerated, its obviously tolerated on all levels.....So once again, Let the players be themselves and play the game, let the coach do his job, let the referee do job.

You are a typical LI soccer parent with all the answers so you will continue with your BS rhetoric as well i'm sure.[/quote]

I am talking about all players elite and some not among the children we have playing soccer on LI, not pros. This particular thread is about LI Referee issues so I don't care nor have any influence on professional sports. And if I'm not mistaken, Suarez was suspended and fined for his actions. Also had to get counseling too. Hasn't had any recent incidents has he? I can tell you with 100% certainty that many clubs, two in which my sons play, do not teach, tolerate nor advocate dirty play because that hurts them team. Play dirty and your off the field. No I don't have all the answers but I also don't turn a blind eye to serious issues with the game in which your kids and mine play. You seem to accept the garbage because it is what it is. Do you sit on the board of any club or academy that has to deal with player, parent and referee issues? Do you attend arbitration hearings to deal with such matters? Probably not because your so busy putting others down. Play clean, play really hard, respect the referees and the game. Have a good day.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
LIRef77 #732226 01/24/20 04:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah and make sure your speaking Spanglish when you pronounce saaaaaaaaarkre lol

Like Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
Anonymous #732231 01/24/20 05:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yeah and make sure your speaking Spanglish when you pronounce saaaaaaaaarkre lol


i thought that was maybe Russian or Ruslngish? lol

Like Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions?
Anonymous #732311 01/27/20 08:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
In my 15 years of youth soccer my kids have never had a game cancelled due to having no refs available. As a team manager who pays the officials I have had refs not show up or show up a halftime yet still expect full pay. Also have had 2 refs show but expect the pay for 3.


Do the two refs have to do more work and are they going to be taking more crap? Is it their fault there wasn't 3 refs?

Like Reply Quote
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!