Camps and Clinics
Leagues
Tournaments
Private Training
Happy Feet
Birthday Parties
Field Rental
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Larry Miller), 437 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

BOTN en Espaol
Tryouts Calendar
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Page 24 of 26 1 2 22 23 24 25 26
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #731788 01/13/20 04:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Aren't they 9 years old ??? What the F are you smoking or care this much at this age.
Half of the kids will stop playing within 3 years anyway.

Have you been hiding under a rock the past couple years? Half of these kids will be playing DA in 3 years.

Now i actually feel bad for you if you a parent there. Good luck

we both know that you will feel a whole lot worse when my kids team will kick the crap out of yours (hopefully in your case it will be an LIJ game and running up the score is to bad for your wimp kid).

LOL. My son(s) have been out of diapers, unlike yours, for quite a while. #GOODLUCKWITHTHAT

You use this symbol # alot....what are you about 13 years old? Perhaps its you thats still in diapers?...good luck with that.

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #731789 01/13/20 04:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aren't they 9 years old ??? What the F are you smoking or care this much at this age.

Have you been hiding under a rock the past couple years? Half of these kids will be playing DA in 3 years.

we both know that you will feel a whole lot worse when my kids team will kick the crap out of yours (hopefully in your case it will be an LIJ game and running up the score is to bad for your wimp kid).

Yeah man!! Let's get out there and kick some serious a**!! You're all worthless and weak! No one can stand up to the Kozy Dynasty so get ready to lose and lose big. We don't worry about no stinking scores in LIJSL!! I'm gonna plant the Kozy flag on everyone's field right after we win and there is nothing you can do to stop me!!! DA here we come!!

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #731790 01/13/20 05:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This team is so toxic. Kozy you need to get a grip on them. This is your livelihood, this cannot be good for the product you are working so hard to build. This team is bad news. Get a grip son.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #731792 01/13/20 05:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm just curious - when you say half will be playing DA in 3 years, for whom? Lots of DA teams and lots of poor players on weak DA teams. So which teams do you have your sights set on or should we expect to see half the Dix Hills team playing for NYCFC or Red Bulls one day? You do realize that since 2 older DH players moved on to NYCFC & US YNT pool, they are the exception and not the rule as to which you feel Kozy's players are entitled to

Mostly NYCFC and maybe a couple on MO. Red Bulls are too far.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #731804 01/14/20 09:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm just curious - when you say half will be playing DA in 3 years, for whom? Lots of DA teams and lots of poor players on weak DA teams. So which teams do you have your sights set on or should we expect to see half the Dix Hills team playing for NYCFC or Red Bulls one day? You do realize that since 2 older DH players moved on to NYCFC & US YNT pool, they are the exception and not the rule as to which you feel Kozy's players are entitled to

Mostly NYCFC and maybe a couple on MO. Red Bulls are too far.

What about Barca Pro? They are the big dog on LI.

Reply Quote
Soccer Events

Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #731805 01/14/20 09:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I honestly cant tell if this DH parent is being serious or joking around to stir the pot. In the event you are serious, you're delusional. It's highly unlikely that even one play from Kozy's team will ever even be scouted or considered for NYCFC. You do realize that program is for the best of the best and rosters players from all over the east coast who then relocate to NY to play on this team. You dont try out, they find you. I'll say it again, because 2 older DH players are part of NYCFC and US YNT, that does not mean its easy or that you should expect that. They were the exception.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #731808 01/14/20 10:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah man!! Let's get out there and kick some serious a**!! You're all worthless and weak! No one can stand up to the Kozy Dynasty so get ready to lose and lose big. We don't worry about no stinking scores in LIJSL!! I'm gonna plant the Kozy flag on everyone's field right after we win and there is nothing you can do to stop me!!! DA here we come!!

Does dix hills have their own facilities? this is a requirement for getting the DA badge. Its the only thing keeping barca and susa from getting da, as they both meet all the other criteria at this time.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #731812 01/14/20 10:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barca does not want DA. That is what their parents say.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #731813 01/14/20 10:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I honestly cant tell if this DH parent is being serious or joking around to stir the pot. In the event you are serious, you're delusional. It's highly unlikely that even one play from Kozy's team will ever even be scouted or considered for NYCFC. You do realize that program is for the best of the best and rosters players from all over the east coast who then relocate to NY to play on this team. You dont try out, they find you. I'll say it again, because 2 older DH players are part of NYCFC and US YNT, that does not mean its easy or that you should expect that. They were the exception.

You obviously have not seen them play so cannot make an educated comment. Go to youtube and watch before you reply to this and maybe then we can have a more meaningful discussion.

Reply Quote
Youth Soccer Events of Interest

Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #731815 01/14/20 10:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I honestly cant tell if this DH parent is being serious or joking around to stir the pot.

Obviously serious -- probably thinks a NYCFC scout is hanging out here to identify talent

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #731817 01/14/20 11:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I honestly cant tell if this DH parent is being serious or joking around to stir the pot.

Obviously serious -- probably thinks a NYCFC scout is hanging out here to identify talent

They definitely are. A lot of talented boys on this team.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #731821 01/14/20 01:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You obviously have not seen them play so cannot make an educated comment. Go to youtube and watch before you reply to this and maybe then we can have a more meaningful discussion.

Look, watched them play. Way too young and way to early to tell if any one of them can play DA one day. There is nothing to suggest any of the players can or can not make a DA team in the future. Very difficult to make a DA team in the first place and the commitment is much more than even Kozy requires. Keep playing, keep loving the game and keep developing. Nothing wrong with chasing down a dream as long as its the kids dream, not daddy or mommy's dream.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #731822 01/14/20 01:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Average team with average players and crazy parents who think they will all play for NYCFC. Nice to dream but it isn’t that easy. Take it from someone who has been around a while. These DA teams look at the whole package. That means the crazy mommy and daddy on the sidelines too. Don’t think I’m right. Go to a NYCFC practice and talk to parents. You will see and hear a different set of parents. Kozy’s team is toxic. One parent away from a complete meltdown. One will leave for the next best thing and everything will crumble

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #731824 01/14/20 02:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quiffey for coach of the year! Or is it queasy!?

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #731827 01/14/20 04:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the barcany administrators told us in an email they filed an application for da but they were denied as they don't make all the criteria (there own facilities and fields).

Reply Quote
Upcoming Soccer Happenings

Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #731830 01/14/20 05:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the barcany administrators told us in an email they filed an application for da but they were denied as they don't make all the criteria (there own facilities and fields).

Correct. Barca wants DA but the way the Kings Park deal was mishandled it isn't gonna happen anytime soon.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #731833 01/14/20 09:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct. Barca wants DA but the way the Kings Park deal was mishandled it isn't gonna happen anytime soon.

You guys are idiots!!!! look into the DA rules, DA does not grant DA status to any franchise name use organizations. They only offer to homegrown organizations that are real organizations from the ground up. Barca pro-NY has no history at all and is a start-up business using the rights of use BARCA which is a lease on name. It can be here today and gone tomorrow just like Boca Long Island remember that mess? and then Juve? name is the ppl dumb to keep believing this BS. Its smart of DA not to grant status to this organization its a risk to take on a fake organizations with no history

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #731835 01/15/20 12:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You guys are idiots!!!! look into the DA rules, DA does not grant DA status to any franchise name use organizations. They only offer to homegrown organizations that are real organizations from the ground up. Barca pro-NY has no history at all and is a start-up business using the rights of use BARCA which is a lease on name. It can be here today and gone tomorrow just like Boca Long Island remember that mess? and then Juve? name is the ppl dumb to keep believing this BS. Its smart of DA not to grant status to this organization its a risk to take on a fake organizations with no history

Are paid by the word? Because you are obviously not paid to think. No one, literally no one. believes anything you wrote (except maybe your mom, sainted woman she is, to put up with such an idiot of a child). Go crawl back under the rock that sheltered you for the last couple of years but failed to teach you how to read. It is Barca. Do you really think that any organization like USSDA is going to look at this cesspool of public, anonymous information and say “gee, that poster makes a lot of sense, there really is no connection between Barca and this club on Long Island.” It literally shows up in their financials. How dumb do you think anyone that has the ability to read really is? Go ahead, I will wait . . . .

And I am sure that DA is happy that you think they are “smart”. And a “risk”, a risk to what; world peace, triggering Armageddon? It is little kid soccer, not a nuclear arsenal investigation in Iran.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #731839 01/15/20 09:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barca Pro is NOT a franchise! You feel me??

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #731843 01/15/20 10:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are. Its was in the Washington post. They looked for the top 5 areas where Americans pay the most for youth sports. Long Island was one. They found an investor willing to franchise and pay the fees and they allow him to be a part of this.. It has nothing to do with trying to find players for Barca or promoting to DA club. The purpose, as stated by Barca, is to bring the Barcelona style of play and training to the US. They teach the Barca methods. Its great training. The teams play great. I dont know the issue some have with Barca. I think people just get offensive because the teams do well.

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #731846 01/15/20 10:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like them or not , believe them or not , join them or don’t. The training is great. The teams develop, the don’t care about winning or losing, they simply teach the Barca way of playing football. That’s it !!! And they do it well. Yes most of the top players ran there , some stayed some left. But they had a all star team to start. Apply great training to that and you have a winning program. I don’t know if they will ever have fields. I don’t know if Barca will pull the name. But I do know the teams are good and well trained. Like it or not !

I do not have a son who plays there. He could have but we decided stay where we are. I didn’t like the no home base fell. I can just say that I don’t get all the hate. The teams are good and play a beautiful style of soccer. That’s it.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #731847 01/15/20 10:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are. Its was in the Washington post. They looked for the top 5 areas where Americans pay the most for youth sports. Long Island was one. They found an investor willing to franchise and pay the fees and they allow him to be a part of this.. It has nothing to do with trying to find players for Barca or promoting to DA club. The purpose, as stated by Barca, is to bring the Barcelona style of play and training to the US. They teach the Barca methods. Its great training. The teams play great. I dont know the issue some have with Barca. I think people just get offensive because the teams do well.

My son does not play with Barca or Orange Machine but there is no denying both these teams (at least their "A" teams) both play a wonderful style. PROS: Their trainers main objective is to promote possession and total team play. You won't see players panic when the ball comes their way. The CONS: I've considered my son playing for them but they are way too expensive and they tend to keep players at one position, which I feel is detrimental to development.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #731852 01/15/20 12:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please supply the source that says they are a franchise.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #731853 01/15/20 12:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son does not play with Barca or Orange Machine but there is no denying both these teams (at least their "A" teams) both play a wonderful style. PROS: Their trainers main objective is to promote possession and total team play. You won't see players panic when the ball comes their way. The CONS: I've considered my son playing for them but they are way too expensive and they tend to keep players at one position, which I feel is detrimental to development.

Why would you consider them as opposed to the top team, UST Elite?

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #731855 01/15/20 01:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are not expensive, you are just a typical cheap LI parent that lately doesnt want to pay a dime for soccer but rather spend his money on some other nonsense. Keep your son on this current trash can team from LIJSL and youll see what is detrimental in a few years fool!

Reply Quote
Page 24 of 26 1 2 22 23 24 25 26
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Nobody Does It Better
Tournaments
RCC Annual Tournament
Eastern Boys Indoor 2/1
Eastern Girls Indoor 2/8
Ramapo Indoor 2/8
Generation Adidas Cup 2/15