Fall '20 Scores & Standings:| G-ECNL | G-ECRL | B-ECNL | B-ECRL | EDP | GA | LIJSL | MLS NXT | NCSANJ | WYSL |

Forum Search
Fall 2020
Scores & Standings
Girls Academy League
GA Schedule & Standings
MLS Next Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
National League Playoffs
2020-21 National Playoffs
EDP 2020/2021
Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '20 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2020-2021
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Latest Posts
SUSA Refund Letter
by Larry Miller - 09/22/20 07:44 PM
The new MLS youth league
by Anonymous - 09/22/20 07:20 PM
B2010:U11 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 09/22/20 01:25 PM
Did SUSA put Money Before Safety?
by Anonymous - 09/22/20 01:10 PM
G2008:U13 Fall 2020/Spring 2021
by Anonymous - 09/22/20 10:39 AM
BOTN en Espaol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 61 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 60 61
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #730625 12/05/19 11:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey amigo I never said my kid played for Kozy. You need to read and comprehend better. Just because I said I know him doesnt mean they played for him. Think about, think real hard now....

Lets.go to the videotape. All dh elite wins are recorded and posted with insane highlights! Facts!

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Larry Miller #730633 12/06/19 11:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey amigo I never said my kid played for Kozy. You need to read and comprehend better. Just because I said I know him doesnt mean they played for him. Think about, think real hard now....

Lets.go to the videotape. All dh elite wins are recorded and posted with insane highlights! Facts!

I wish our team had games recorded, would be helpful.What is the cost generally?

Anonymous #730634 12/06/19 11:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Listen loser, I know you as our kids played together. Kozi yelled at your son one too many times and he cried like a baby each time. You complained about Kosi all the time on the sidelines and quit the team after 1 season. Instead of wiping jrs _ss perhaps you should have been maning up yourself and raising a man...not a wimp cry baby....otherwise you would not be on here talking sh_t about some coach you didn't like....btw, your other two kids did not go to nationals (we both no this)...lmao!

Larry Miller #730636 12/06/19 01:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The cost generally, i have no idea! For DH Elite its one amazing bonus!! One SUPER AWESOME committed parent on the team does the videotaping! The team is very lucky to have her!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous #730638 12/06/19 02:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The cost generally, i have no idea! For DH Elite its one amazing bonus!! One SUPER AWESOME committed parent on the team does the videotaping! The team is very lucky to have her!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is the best! Woooo!

Larry Miller #730639 12/06/19 02:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She is the best! Woooo!

A committed parent or parent should be committed?

Anonymous #730642 12/06/19 04:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You 2 parents are very annoying. These kids are like 9 years old. Get over it. These teams will break up within 2 years especially when the boys start to yell at each other, trust me. Been there

You a right. People this is U10 50 % or more of the kids will not be playing U 15 and up Relax and enjoy it It goes fast Been there also Happy Holidays

Larry Miller #730684 12/08/19 07:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whose helping kozy take down his decorations?

Anonymous #730705 12/09/19 09:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess you

Larry Miller #730855 12/11/19 02:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the Orange Machine teams finish in LIJ and NYCSL?

Anonymous #730872 12/11/19 09:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They were the best in both leagues as expected.

Anonymous #730878 12/12/19 09:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OM has teams in multiple leagues and divisions. They were NOT tops in all of them. Stop with the fake news.

Larry Miller #730880 12/12/19 09:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OM has teams in multiple leagues and divisions. They were NOT tops in all of them. Stop with the fake news.

but they were competive in most (if not all) their multiple leagues and divisions. were they not?

Anonymous #730881 12/12/19 10:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

but they were competive in most (if not all) their multiple leagues and divisions. were they not?

"Competitive" and "best" are have distinct meanings, no?

Anonymous #730882 12/12/19 10:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Franklin Square Orange Machine 2010
1st in LIJ Premier
3rd in NYCSL D1 (DH and FS played each other twice, which benefitted 2nd place Gottschee. Gottschee lost to FS by more than 5 goals)
1st in Brooklyn Italians Tournament
1st in group of NYCSL State Cup

Franklin Square Orange Machine Black 2010
1st in LIJ Champion division
1st in NYCSL D2
Are in the semis of enyysa challenge cup

Franklin Square Orange Machine Red 2010
1st in NYCSL D4

Larry Miller #730885 12/12/19 10:38 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about OM? DH crushed them to win NYCSL! The margin will just get bigger.

Anonymous #730886 12/12/19 10:43 AM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

1st in LIJ Premier
3rd in NYCSL D1 (DH and FS played each other twice, which benefitted 2nd place Gottschee. Gottschee lost to FS by more than 5 goals)

1st in NYCSL D2

1st in NYCSL D4

I see this as the South Huntington Rug Rats 2.0.

D4, D2, LIJSL, NYCSL, etc., all recreational leagues and lower divisions. These are 9 year olds, and these teams will be chopped liver before they get to U12. While I understand the adults behind these teams are pushing for more recruits and training money, Franklin Square is a blip on the Long Island youth soccer scene. Give it a rest with all your bravado and save it when your teams start to really play real competition in much higher leagues and divisions. I would also caution these Franklin Square folks to lower the babble because all you will accomplish is potent poaching and recruiting of your 9 year old stars to better teams and clubs.

Larry Miller #730887 12/12/19 11:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the answer is yes, they are competitive in their leagues/divisions and will be moving up accordingly to higher divisions....I guess only haters and d__shbags criticize little kids for not having the ability to snap their fingers with the infinity gauntlet and win a national championship on the first day.

Anonymous #730889 12/12/19 11:27 AM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
So the answer is yes, they are competitive in their leagues/divisions and will be moving up accordingly to higher divisions....I guess only haters and d__shbags criticize little kids for not having the ability to snap their fingers with the infinity gauntlet and win a national championship on the first day.

"win a national championship on the first day." Really? Do not make the mistake of spinning what's going here as haters of 9 year olds. It is the adults that are the problems and the money making trainer pulling his pud for his own aggrandizement.

Larry Miller #730890 12/12/19 11:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1st in LIJ Premier

1st in NYCSL D2

1st in NYCSL D4
[/quote]

D4, D2, LIJSL, NYCSL, etc., all recreational leagues and lower divisions. These are 9 year olds, and these teams will be chopped liver before they get to U12. While I understand the adults behind these teams are pushing for more recruits and training money, Franklin Square is a blip on the Long Island youth soccer scene. Give it a rest with all your bravado and save it when your teams start to really play real competition in much higher leagues and divisions. I would also caution these Franklin Square folks to lower the babble because all you will accomplish is potent poaching and recruiting of your 9 year old stars to better teams and clubs.[/quote]

Wrong, Larry. Rug Rats was a one off, not 3 teams.

Its easier to be negative than positive! “Why cant you say, looks like theyre doing something good, lets see where it goes?”

I have seen the teams in person and they play good soccer, why bash them?

Anonymous #730893 12/12/19 11:33 AM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

1st in LIJ Premier

1st in NYCSL D2

1st in NYCSL D4

D4, D2, LIJSL, NYCSL, etc., all recreational leagues and lower divisions. These are 9 year olds, and these teams will be chopped liver before they get to U12. While I understand the adults behind these teams are pushing for more recruits and training money, Franklin Square is a blip on the Long Island youth soccer scene. Give it a rest with all your bravado and save it when your teams start to really play real competition in much higher leagues and divisions. I would also caution these Franklin Square folks to lower the babble because all you will accomplish is potent poaching and recruiting of your 9 year old stars to better teams and clubs.[/quote]

Its easier to be negative than positive! “Why cant you say, looks like theyre doing something good, lets see where it goes?”

[/quote]

...and who are you? The trainer or coach? Do you see my name in my post? Yes you do. I dont see yours. Your post is at best questionable. The comparison to the Rug Rats is perfect, and you know it.

Larry Miller #730894 12/12/19 11:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To post a resume of wins at U10 just shows the issue. From experience I will tell you that there are teams like this all the time. They are winning in LIJ and NYCSL at U9 and 10. Winning tournaments. Competing against Pre- DA teams. Parents are pumped about winning and being the best. Then the DA teams move away to DA. The field gets weaker. The wins are not as satisfying. You lose your top player to NYCFC. The next few to a MO or BWG. Then a couple of the better ones left see it falling apart and decide to go to a Barca. That is it. The trainer and club should be proud because you have moved players into a great level of soccer, but the parents left are still just playing on Franklin Square.

Larry Miller #730895 12/12/19 11:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

1st in LIJ Premier

1st in NYCSL D2

1st in NYCSL D4

D4, D2, LIJSL, NYCSL, etc., all recreational leagues and lower divisions. These are 9 year olds, and these teams will be chopped liver before they get to U12. While I understand the adults behind these teams are pushing for more recruits and training money, Franklin Square is a blip on the Long Island youth soccer scene. Give it a rest with all your bravado and save it when your teams start to really play real competition in much higher leagues and divisions. I would also caution these Franklin Square folks to lower the babble because all you will accomplish is potent poaching and recruiting of your 9 year old stars to better teams and clubs.

[/quote]

...and who are you? The trainer or coach? Do you see my name in my post? Yes you do. I dont see yours. Your post is at best questionable. The comparison to the Rug Rats is perfect, and you know it.[/quote]
If you look at the players on the various U10 OM teams, you'd be hard pressed to find many that were with them U6,U7,U8s.They all came from other teams, poached! I know first hand as they tried to get my son to play for them, even parents get it on the "recruitment". My son currently plays on a very solid town team and keeps developing for a fraction of the cost.

Larry Miller #730896 12/12/19 11:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

"win a national championship on the first day." Really? Do not make the mistake of spinning what's going here as haters of 9 year olds. It is the adults that are the problems and the money making trainer pulling his pud for his own aggrandizement.

thank you for making me google the word "aggrandizement" smile
but why are we trashing the trainer for making money? thats his job. What trainers work for free? (do you think he over charges?) why all the hate?
the kids did well in their divisions and will probably be moving up accordingly. whats wrong with this?

Larry Miller #730914 12/12/19 03:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry, why insult a man you don't know? What could the Trainer have possibly done to you?

Page 20 of 61 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 60 61

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!