Forum Search
Latest Posts
G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 06/06/20 11:33 AM
So, When Do You Think the Games Will Start Up Again?
by Anonymous - 06/06/20 11:01 AM
SUSA Refund Letter
by Anonymous - 06/06/20 10:59 AM
Long Island SC Boys Academy Presentation
by Anonymous - 06/06/20 09:21 AM
Sponsors

Girls Academy League
Girls Academy League
Development Player League
DPL Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Random Photos
Save the Animals
BOTN en Espańol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 50 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 49 50
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #730375 11/30/19 10:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very misinformed. I was once like you...
Barca is the real deal. Even if it falls flat on it’s face.
12 coaches from Catalan is like nothing LI has seen.
Different method of coaching. Looks like recess at first....then the kids just change.
Happiest my kid has ever been.
Surrounded by kids who are happy playing the game they love.
You can’t say it is not “real” when you see kids getting amazing at soccer.
Last year they showed up at practice and the 1st team was there using the indoor rental.
Yes, the kids saw Messi and the gang practicing.
The link for Long Island is ON Barca’s web site.
There are 2 Barca pro academies in the world.
One here - one in China. There are 50 some-odd across the world.
I regret every hour my kid missed not at Barca due to me thinking it was another Boca Jr. Situation. It’s more than a club.
(Don’t have a real conversation about why they are here just insert what are you drinking/smoking comments)

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #730381 11/30/19 03:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Very misinformed. I was once like you...
Barca is the real deal. Even if it falls flat on it’s face.
12 coaches from Catalan is like nothing LI has seen.
Different method of coaching. Looks like recess at first....then the kids just change.
Happiest my kid has ever been.
Surrounded by kids who are happy playing the game they love.
You can’t say it is not “real” when you see kids getting amazing at soccer.
Last year they showed up at practice and the 1st team was there using the indoor rental.
Yes, the kids saw Messi and the gang practicing.
The link for Long Island is ON Barca’s web site.
There are 2 Barca pro academies in the world.
One here - one in China. There are 50 some-odd across the world.
I regret every hour my kid missed not at Barca due to me thinking it was another Boca Jr. Situation. It’s more than a club.
(Don’t have a real conversation about why they are here just insert what are you drinking/smoking comments)


And yet it’s already for sale....

Like Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #730382 11/30/19 03:38 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,424
Likes: 5
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,424
Likes: 5
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Very misinformed. I was once like you...
Barca is the real deal. Even if it falls flat on it’s face.
12 coaches from Catalan is like nothing LI has seen.
Different method of coaching. Looks like recess at first....then the kids just change.
Happiest my kid has ever been.
Surrounded by kids who are happy playing the game they love.
You can’t say it is not “real” when you see kids getting amazing at soccer.
Last year they showed up at practice and the 1st team was there using the indoor rental.
Yes, the kids saw Messi and the gang practicing.
The link for Long Island is ON Barca’s web site.
There are 2 Barca pro academies in the world.
One here - one in China. There are 50 some-odd across the world.
I regret every hour my kid missed not at Barca due to me thinking it was another Boca Jr. Situation. It’s more than a club.
(Don’t have a real conversation about why they are here just insert what are you drinking/smoking comments)


And yet it’s already for sale....


Yes, BOTN has written confirmation that Barca wanted to sell, but Barca couldn't find a buyer. Now, if Barca is all you say, and they are all this great why no interested buyer?

Like Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #730402 12/01/19 01:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the incredibly misinformed combined with blind and naive. There is only one real Barca academy in the world and it is located in Barcelona, Spain and it is the real developmental academy for the professional team. How does one distinguish real professional academy from the LI Farca money grab you ask? It is three words, pay to play. All high level professional soccer clubs in the world do not charge to belong and they take care of all costs like training, clothing, travel, etc. I'm not combining MLS to La Liga but NYCFC and Red Bulls do not charge a dime to players in their academy as I am sure, Barca, Real Madrid, etc do not charge a dime. They are still for profit exercises but with the hope the player develops into either a 1st team player or they can monetize the player and sell his rights. The MLS teams use their DA teams the same way MLB uses their low level farm system. Do you think the real Barcelona is tracking LI players, are you that silly? Next time you write a 4K check to Farca, you may want to ask yourself how real this is? If you're looking for the real thing locally, it exists - NYCFC & Red Bulls. Just have to be good enough to make it. Listen to Larry, pro clubs do not look to sell their academy, snake oil salesman do like KD who is still roaming the Farca sideline all the time.

Like Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #730479 12/03/19 01:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our team signed up for winter ball at Globall Indoor League. Need honest feedback please. Is it worth the early morning games, how's competition? Since it's 6v6, how many should be on roster?

Like Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #730492 12/03/19 03:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids at Barca are having fun,the kids at Boca also had a lot of fun.that is the bottom line.most of them are not true athletes including those at NYC and Red Bull's.the Masia in Spain only helps them to get better,at best.oops practice,practice and more practice,and then maybe

Like Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #730515 12/04/19 09:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Our team signed up for winter ball at Globall Indoor League. Need honest feedback please. Is it worth the early morning games, how's competition? Since it's 6v6, how many should be on roster?


It is a mix bag week to week, but mostly above average. Most teams wouldn’t have signed up for winter league if they weren’t that committed.
I would say about 10 players on a roster. Some will be out sick due to the cold weather or skiing. Also, plan on havIng a skeleton team on president weekend. They poorly planned the game dates.

Like Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #730518 12/04/19 10:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Our team signed up for winter ball at Globall Indoor League. Need honest feedback please. Is it worth the early morning games, how's competition? Since it's 6v6, how many should be on roster?


It is a mix bag week to week, but mostly above average. Most teams wouldn’t have signed up for winter league if they weren’t that committed.
I would say about 10 players on a roster. Some will be out sick due to the cold weather or skiing. Also, plan on havIng a skeleton team on president weekend. They poorly planned the game dates.

A Skeleton team means more playing time for players that don't ski at their parents Swiss Chalet.

Like Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #730527 12/04/19 12:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What winter league will DH Elite be playing in?

Like Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #730530 12/04/19 01:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What winter league will DH Elite be playing in?


Wherever it is they will win it

Like Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #730534 12/04/19 01:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What winter league will DH Elite be playing in?


Wherever it is they will win it



Thanks, KOZY hahaha idiot! soon you will lose all the kids just like you have b4. Does anyone wonder why KOZY doesn't coach older kids? bc no older serious player would put up with KOZY zero knowledge of the game and coaching style. Its easy to manipulate little kids and clueless parents huh KOZY? lol

Like Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #730539 12/04/19 01:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What winter league will DH Elite be playing in?


Wherever it is they will win it



Thanks, KOZY hahaha idiot! soon you will lose all the kids just like you have b4. Does anyone wonder why KOZY doesn't coach older kids? bc no older serious player would put up with KOZY zero knowledge of the game and coaching style. Its easy to manipulate little kids and clueless parents huh KOZY? lol


I know you...you and your wimp kid are drop outs...you couldn't take it, crying and complaining all the time...good riddance.

Like Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #730546 12/04/19 03:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If things are going well with your kid at DH then that is good so far. However, where Kozy is concerned, I offer the following advice; caveat emptor.

Like Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #730549 12/04/19 03:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If things are going well with your kid at DH then that is good so far. However, where Kozy is concerned, I offer the following advice; caveat emptor.


Thank you and I agree. When My kid ages out of the Kozy system he will be a top player Mentally, Physically and Tactically where ever he goes. (Its like Living in NY, If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere). If your kid is a mental wimp...go elsewhere because Kozy is definitely not for you.

Like Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #730564 12/04/19 11:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kozy tell all of the U10 parents their kids need to quit other sports and train with him 4x per week yet? LMAO.

Kozy will have them in a winter league he knows they can win......so a league that does not include Orange Machine.

Like Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #730578 12/05/19 10:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Kozy tell all of the U10 parents their kids need to quit other sports and train with him 4x per week yet? LMAO.

Kozy will have them in a winter league he knows they can win......so a league that does not include Orange Machine.


Lots of good coaches tell you to train 4,5,6 times a week (its their job to develop you and bring out the best in you, the only way to do this is to train, train, train and then train some more)....But my kids do other activities anyway, to each their own..... right?

Like Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #730580 12/05/19 11:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Kozy told the parents your kid can't play for another soccer team, that I would understand. To tell a parent your kid can't play another sport is ludicrous and selfish in my book. There are many excellent reason for a young player to try different sports such as preventing burnout from specialization too early, avoiding repetitive motion injuries, etc. Training for U9 should not exceed 3 - 4 times per week. Doing 5 - 6 days training then games intermingled and your begging for an injury to happen. The body needs time to heal after working hard all week even at a young age. They are kids, not robots people

Like Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #730582 12/05/19 12:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If Kozy told the parents your kid can't play for another soccer team, that I would understand. To tell a parent your kid can't play another sport is ludicrous and selfish in my book. There are many excellent reason for a young player to try different sports such as preventing burnout from specialization too early, avoiding repetitive motion injuries, etc. Training for U9 should not exceed 3 - 4 times per week. Doing 5 - 6 days training then games intermingled and your begging for an injury to happen. The body needs time to heal after working hard all week even at a young age. They are kids, not robots people


is this your expert opinion? like we said, to each there own right?....its not my fault you and your kid couldn't take it when other players and parents can....either way you should't come on an anonymous public forum and bash an immigrant like kozy, its childish and cowardly of you.

Like Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #730584 12/05/19 12:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If Kozy told the parents your kid can't play for another soccer team, that I would understand. To tell a parent your kid can't play another sport is ludicrous and selfish in my book. There are many excellent reason for a young player to try different sports such as preventing burnout from specialization too early, avoiding repetitive motion injuries, etc. Training for U9 should not exceed 3 - 4 times per week. Doing 5 - 6 days training then games intermingled and your begging for an injury to happen. The body needs time to heal after working hard all week even at a young age. They are kids, not robots people


is this your expert opinion? like we said, to each there own right?....its not my fault you and your kid couldn't take it when other players and parents can....either way you should't come on an anonymous public forum and bash an immigrant like kozy, its childish and cowardly of you.

Spoken from your own anonymous post on an anonymous forum, a**hole! Yes it's my fricken opinion as was your post your opinion. What makes your opinion 100% valid and mine not? How about my opinion comes from many years of experience in coaching and training. And who cares about Kozy being an immigrant? Did I mention anything about that? I think not and it matters not to me where he is from or what his nationality is. My kid couldn't take it? Both a son and daughter of mine have gone to Nationals with hard work and dedication (and yeah they played other sports), which doesn't come from slacking off. Guess what yours is not the only opinion out there pal. I know who Kozy is and have seen him work with kids. There is a reason he has been tossed out of so many clubs (including SUSA) and is dislike by hordes of people. Why doesn't he have older kids teams that are successful? Don't be such a thin skinned douche bag.

Like Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #730587 12/05/19 01:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You 2 parents are very annoying. These kids are like 9 years old. Get over it. These teams will break up within 2 years especially when the boys start to yell at each other, trust me. Been there

Like Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #730592 12/05/19 03:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If Kozy told the parents your kid can't play for another soccer team, that I would understand. To tell a parent your kid can't play another sport is ludicrous and selfish in my book. There are many excellent reason for a young player to try different sports such as preventing burnout from specialization too early, avoiding repetitive motion injuries, etc. Training for U9 should not exceed 3 - 4 times per week. Doing 5 - 6 days training then games intermingled and your begging for an injury to happen. The body needs time to heal after working hard all week even at a young age. They are kids, not robots people


is this your expert opinion? like we said, to each there own right?....its not my fault you and your kid couldn't take it when other players and parents can....either way you should't come on an anonymous public forum and bash an immigrant like kozy, its childish and cowardly of you.

Spoken from your own anonymous post on an anonymous forum, a**hole! Yes it's my fricken opinion as was your post your opinion. What makes your opinion 100% valid and mine not? How about my opinion comes from many years of experience in coaching and training. And who cares about Kozy being an immigrant? Did I mention anything about that? I think not and it matters not to me where he is from or what his nationality is. My kid couldn't take it? Both a son and daughter of mine have gone to Nationals with hard work and dedication (and yeah they played other sports), which doesn't come from slacking off. Guess what yours is not the only opinion out there pal. I know who Kozy is and have seen him work with kids. There is a reason he has been tossed out of so many clubs (including SUSA) and is dislike by hordes of people. Why doesn't he have older kids teams that are successful? Don't be such a thin skinned douche bag.



You obviously do not understand the meaning of the word "opinion" I did not make any opinionated statements, only facts.

1) your kid and you could not mentally take the Kozi method so you chose to drop out...FACT.
2) You bash someone here anonymously...FACT.
3) Yes Kozi is an immigrant...FACT.

Here are some more facts for you:
4) Your son and daughter did not make Nationals (the Team Did)...FACT.
5) BUT, I'm betting neither of your kids played at the nationals (I mean what are the odds right) perhaps maybe you got me on this one since perhaps this is my opinion you are full of BS!

Like Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #730597 12/05/19 03:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously do not understand the meaning of the word "opinion" I did not make any opinionated statements, only facts.

1) your kid and you could not mentally take the Kozi method so you chose to drop out...FACT.
2) You bash someone here anonymously...FACT.
3) Yes Kozi is an immigrant...FACT.

Here are some more facts for you:
4) Your son and daughter did not make Nationals (the Team Did)...FACT.
5) BUT, I'm betting neither of your kids played at the nationals (I mean what are the odds right) perhaps maybe you got me on this one since perhaps this is my opinion you are full of BS!

Facts really are you are an a**hole. Who cares if Kozi is an immigrant? I don't care and never slighted him if he is so again your an a**hole. And you are bashing me anonymously yourself so you are an a**hole once again. Fact is I know Kozi and how he does things so I can state my opinion from experience. You're right about one thing, my kids never played for him as the older one was playing when he wasn't training and the younger one plays for an immigrant who is 10 x the coach and trainer Kozi will ever be and that my thin skinned a**hole is a fact. BTW, my kids both played on "teams" that made Nationals. Hope your kid does, it's a great experience.

Like Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #730599 12/05/19 04:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you ALL need to get a life or a job, or be a man/women and step up and say who you are. Keep hiding behind a computer and putting everyone down because your life sucks and that your kid probably didn't even make the team . STOP BEING A HATER. THIS IS WHY THIS WORLD SUCKS YOU ALL ARE JUST NEGATIVE PEOPLE. DO YOUR OWN THING AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT OTHERS
DO NOT EVEN REPLY, THIS WILL BE MY ONE AND ONLY POST! HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Like Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #730603 12/05/19 04:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You obviously do not understand the meaning of the word "opinion" I did not make any opinionated statements, only facts.

1) your kid and you could not mentally take the Kozi method so you chose to drop out...FACT.
2) You bash someone here anonymously...FACT.
3) Yes Kozi is an immigrant...FACT.

Here are some more facts for you:
4) Your son and daughter did not make Nationals (the Team Did)...FACT.
5) BUT, I'm betting neither of your kids played at the nationals (I mean what are the odds right) perhaps maybe you got me on this one since perhaps this is my opinion you are full of BS!

Facts really are you are an a**hole. Who cares if Kozi is an immigrant? I don't care and never slighted him if he is so again your an a**hole. And you are bashing me anonymously yourself so you are an a**hole once again. Fact is I know Kozi and how he does things so I can state my opinion from experience. You're right about one thing, my kids never played for him as the older one was playing when he wasn't training and the younger one plays for an immigrant who is 10 x the coach and trainer Kozi will ever be and that my thin skinned a**hole is a fact. BTW, my kids both played on "teams" that made Nationals. Hope your kid does, it's a great experience.


You first said your kid played for Kozi now they don't (but you know him very well)???? i smell total BS from you amigo. go now young padawan, go now.

Like Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #730611 12/05/19 07:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey amigo I never said my kid played for Kozy. You need to read and comprehend better. Just because I said I know him doesnt mean they played for him. Think about, think real hard now....

Like Reply Quote
Page 19 of 50 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 49 50
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!