Forum Search
Latest Posts
New York Surf Severs their affiliation with UST
by Larry Miller - 07/10/20 12:48 AM
G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 07/09/20 11:44 PM
*VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE* ABOUT UST AND DIX HILLS SC
by Anonymous - 07/09/20 11:19 PM
SUSA Refund Letter
by Anonymous - 07/09/20 10:58 PM
So, When Do You Think the Games Will Start Up Again?
by Anonymous - 07/09/20 10:42 PM
Sponsors

Girls Academy League
Girls Academy League
Development Player League
DPL Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Random Photos
Chicago V
BOTN en Espańol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 50 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 49 50
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #730388 11/30/19 10:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A


And Another anonymous clown that has no clue about the facts but rather state what they want to be the facts.
[/quote]

I'll put my mortgage down on those facts. And so will other Fury parents. Tell us differently then.[/quote]

Nobody wants your mortgage. You tool

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Larry Miller #730389 11/30/19 10:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bet! What’s your name and address ?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Larry Miller #730391 11/30/19 11:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, people keep talking how Riley is home for 2 months now and is doing all the training for FC FURY DA teams. What i don't get is he is the Director of Coaching for ALBERTSON SC, the two months he is here is he coaching/training any Albertson boys or girls teams? I am guessing he is NOT. So, again why is he the DOC for a club that he is doing nothing for?

The boys teams are just back from the PDA College Showcase this weekend. I wonder how many games did Riley attend so he could network with all the so called top college coaches he has connections with to help these boys with their future plans. The PDA Showcase records for the Albertson ECNL teams this weekend were:

U15 - 0-3
U16 - 1-1
U17 - 0-2-1 (Lost 9-1 to PDA)
U18 - 0-3 (1 goal scored)

COMBINED: 1-9-1 (32 goals conceded & 6 goals scored)

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #730392 11/30/19 11:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So, people keep talking how Riley is home for 2 months now and is doing all the training for FC FURY DA teams. What i don't get is he is the Director of Coaching for ALBERTSON SC, the two months he is here is he coaching/training any Albertson boys or girls teams? I am guessing he is NOT. So, again why is he the DOC for a club that he is doing nothing for?

The boys teams are just back from the PDA College Showcase this weekend. I wonder how many games did Riley attend so he could network with all the so called top college coaches he has connections with to help these boys with their future plans. The PDA Showcase records for the Albertson ECNL teams this weekend were:

U15 - 0-3
U16 - 1-1
U17 - 0-2-1 (Lost 9-1 to PDA)
U18 - 0-3 (1 goal scored)

COMBINED: 1-9-1 (32 goals conceded & 6 goals scored)


He’s the DOC for Albertson...Albertson is his feeder program for FURY! What’s so hard to understand?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #730393 12/01/19 09:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So, people keep talking how Riley is home for 2 months now and is doing all the training for FC FURY DA teams. What i don't get is he is the Director of Coaching for ALBERTSON SC, the two months he is here is he coaching/training any Albertson boys or girls teams? I am guessing he is NOT. So, again why is he the DOC for a club that he is doing nothing for?

The boys teams are just back from the PDA College Showcase this weekend. I wonder how many games did Riley attend so he could network with all the so called top college coaches he has connections with to help these boys with their future plans. The PDA Showcase records for the Albertson ECNL teams this weekend were:

U15 - 0-3
U16 - 1-1
U17 - 0-2-1 (Lost 9-1 to PDA)
U18 - 0-3 (1 goal scored)

COMBINED: 1-9-1 (32 goals conceded & 6 goals scored)


He’s the DOC for Albertson...Albertson is his feeder program for FURY! What’s so hard to understand?


FURY has no boys teams so Albertson BOYS can't be his feeder program.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #730395 12/01/19 10:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So, people keep talking how Riley is home for 2 months now and is doing all the training for FC FURY DA teams. What i don't get is he is the Director of Coaching for ALBERTSON SC, the two months he is here is he coaching/training any Albertson boys or girls teams? I am guessing he is NOT. So, again why is he the DOC for a club that he is doing nothing for?

The boys teams are just back from the PDA College Showcase this weekend. I wonder how many games did Riley attend so he could network with all the so called top college coaches he has connections with to help these boys with their future plans. The PDA Showcase records for the Albertson ECNL teams this weekend were:

U15 - 0-3
U16 - 1-1
U17 - 0-2-1 (Lost 9-1 to PDA)
U18 - 0-3 (1 goal scored)

COMBINED: 1-9-1 (32 goals conceded & 6 goals scored)


He’s the DOC for Albertson...Albertson is his feeder program for FURY! What’s so hard to understand?


Even the guys monitering and responding for Fury on BOTN are sub par.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #730400 12/01/19 12:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So, people keep talking how Riley is home for 2 months now and is doing all the training for FC FURY DA teams. What i don't get is he is the Director of Coaching for ALBERTSON SC, the two months he is here is he coaching/training any Albertson boys or girls teams? I am guessing he is NOT. So, again why is he the DOC for a club that he is doing nothing for?

The boys teams are just back from the PDA College Showcase this weekend. I wonder how many games did Riley attend so he could network with all the so called top college coaches he has connections with to help these boys with their future plans. The PDA Showcase records for the Albertson ECNL teams this weekend were:

U15 - 0-3
U16 - 1-1
U17 - 0-2-1 (Lost 9-1 to PDA)
U18 - 0-3 (1 goal scored)

COMBINED: 1-9-1 (32 goals conceded & 6 goals scored)


He’s the DOC for Albertson...Albertson is his feeder program for FURY! What’s so hard to understand?


Even the guys monitering and responding for Fury on BOTN are sub par.


Who needs to monitor or respond to anonymous clowns. Do you really believe anyone takes what you state as being true as fact? Your biases and hatred do not have a grain of truth. Why would/should anyone care what you say. At this point your are amusement for people who read your anonymous diatribes.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #730406 12/01/19 02:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So, people keep talking how Riley is home for 2 months now and is doing all the training for FC FURY DA teams. What i don't get is he is the Director of Coaching for ALBERTSON SC, the two months he is here is he coaching/training any Albertson boys or girls teams? I am guessing he is NOT. So, again why is he the DOC for a club that he is doing nothing for?

The boys teams are just back from the PDA College Showcase this weekend. I wonder how many games did Riley attend so he could network with all the so called top college coaches he has connections with to help these boys with their future plans. The PDA Showcase records for the Albertson ECNL teams this weekend were:

U15 - 0-3
U16 - 1-1
U17 - 0-2-1 (Lost 9-1 to PDA)
U18 - 0-3 (1 goal scored)

COMBINED: 1-9-1 (32 goals conceded & 6 goals scored)


He’s the DOC for Albertson...Albertson is his feeder program for FURY! What’s so hard to understand?


Even the guys monitering and responding for Fury on BOTN are sub par.


Who needs to monitor or respond to anonymous clowns. Do you really believe anyone takes what you state as being true as fact? Your biases and hatred do not have a grain of truth. Why would/should anyone care what you say. At this point your are amusement for people who read your anonymous diatribes.


The giant grain of truth is EVERYONE knows the deal with Alby/fury is, was, and always will be shady. Sorry if that offends you.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #730407 12/01/19 03:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So, people keep talking how Riley is home for 2 months now and is doing all the training for FC FURY DA teams. What i don't get is he is the Director of Coaching for ALBERTSON SC, the two months he is here is he coaching/training any Albertson boys or girls teams? I am guessing he is NOT. So, again why is he the DOC for a club that he is doing nothing for?

The boys teams are just back from the PDA College Showcase this weekend. I wonder how many games did Riley attend so he could network with all the so called top college coaches he has connections with to help these boys with their future plans. The PDA Showcase records for the Albertson ECNL teams this weekend were:

U15 - 0-3
U16 - 1-1
U17 - 0-2-1 (Lost 9-1 to PDA)
U18 - 0-3 (1 goal scored)

COMBINED: 1-9-1 (32 goals conceded & 6 goals scored)


He’s the DOC for Albertson...Albertson is his feeder program for FURY! What’s so hard to understand?


Even the guys monitering and responding for Fury on BOTN are sub par.


Who needs to monitor or respond to anonymous clowns. Do you really believe anyone takes what you state as being true as fact? Your biases and hatred do not have a grain of truth. Why would/should anyone care what you say. At this point your are amusement for people who read your anonymous diatribes.

So all the hanky panky of the past 2 plus years never happened ? It was just a nightmare

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Larry Miller #730453 12/02/19 10:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any news on newss?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #730460 12/03/19 07:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So, people keep talking how Riley is home for 2 months now and is doing all the training for FC FURY DA teams. What i don't get is he is the Director of Coaching for ALBERTSON SC, the two months he is here is he coaching/training any Albertson boys or girls teams? I am guessing he is NOT. So, again why is he the DOC for a club that he is doing nothing for?

The boys teams are just back from the PDA College Showcase this weekend. I wonder how many games did Riley attend so he could network with all the so called top college coaches he has connections with to help these boys with their future plans. The PDA Showcase records for the Albertson ECNL teams this weekend were:

U15 - 0-3
U16 - 1-1
U17 - 0-2-1 (Lost 9-1 to PDA)
U18 - 0-3 (1 goal scored)

COMBINED: 1-9-1 (32 goals conceded & 6 goals scored)


He’s the DOC for Albertson...Albertson is his feeder program for FURY! What’s so hard to understand?


Even the guys monitering and responding for Fury on BOTN are sub par.


Who needs to monitor or respond to anonymous clowns. Do you really believe anyone takes what you state as being true as fact? Your biases and hatred do not have a grain of truth. Why would/should anyone care what you say. At this point your are amusement for people who read your anonymous diatribes.


Facts are facts. The club and players broke the rules. Games were forfeited. The U16s have been disappeared; they moved a bunch to the U17s, creating an overly bloated roster. All the teams are performing terribly. All verifiable.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #730464 12/03/19 10:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any news on newss?



No NEWSS would be good news.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Larry Miller #730467 12/03/19 10:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s not beat a dead horse. Let the Them be.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Larry Miller #730485 12/03/19 02:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right. The bottom line is if they get ECNL back on the girls side (Albertson or Fury it really doesn’t matter) then all is good. Players will stay, new players will try out and join, we all go back to complaining about something else. Now if they don’t get that, then this club (either or both) is done on the girl side. No one is paying the PR training fees and deal with all the disorganization to play EDP. He will maybe have one team per age group comprised of the bottom players (aka couldn’t make any other team) and that is not a sustainable business model. And we all know this is a business.

So ECNL or bust.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #730497 12/03/19 05:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Right. The bottom line is if they get ECNL back on the girls side (Albertson or Fury it really doesn’t matter) then all is good. Players will stay, new players will try out and join, we all go back to complaining about something else. Now if they don’t get that, then this club (either or both) is done on the girl side. No one is paying the PR training fees and deal with all the disorganization to play EDP. He will maybe have one team per age group comprised of the bottom players (aka couldn’t make any other team) and that is not a sustainable business model. And we all know this is a business.

So ECNL or bust.



No way they get ECNL back. EDP it is, still decent competition

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Larry Miller #730499 12/03/19 06:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why not?!? Most of what was reported here is pure gossip and speculation. Only the club and ECNL know the facts. The club has ECNL on the boys side already so it’s not as if they got completely thrown out. I think you might be underestimating PR skills and connections. Same for the club’s management. There is no shame in having tried the DA, because it made sense on paper, and realizing that in practice in this region it doesn’t work out. In fact, it could be seen as a feather - another - in ECNL’s cap to bring another strong club back from GDA. I wouldn’t be surprised.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #730500 12/03/19 06:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Right. The bottom line is if they get ECNL back on the girls side (Albertson or Fury it really doesn’t matter) then all is good. Players will stay, new players will try out and join, we all go back to complaining about something else. Now if they don’t get that, then this club (either or both) is done on the girl side. No one is paying the PR training fees and deal with all the disorganization to play EDP. He will maybe have one team per age group comprised of the bottom players (aka couldn’t make any other team) and that is not a sustainable business model. And we all know this is a business.

So ECNL or bust.


Never, ever happening.

1) They were a bad ECNL club
2) ECNL knows all about what they did in GDA.
3) The area doesn't need another ECNL club.
4) ECNL is more than happy to be done with PR

The club will survive, but it won't be with a DA or ECNL patch.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #730502 12/03/19 07:26 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,746
Likes: 15
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,746
Likes: 15
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why not?!? Most of what was reported here is pure gossip and speculation. Only the club and ECNL know the facts. The club has ECNL on the boys side already so it’s not as if they got completely thrown out. I think you might be underestimating PR skills and connections. Same for the club’s management. There is no shame in having tried the DA, because it made sense on paper, and realizing that in practice in this region it doesn’t work out. In fact, it could be seen as a feather - another - in ECNL’s cap to bring another strong club back from GDA. I wouldn’t be surprised.


Your post is incorrect. The "club" does not have ECNL on the boys side. The Albertson Club has ECNL on the boys side. The Fury FC, which is the club in discussion does not have, nor will it have ECNL. Deal with it.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #730503 12/03/19 07:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why not?!? Most of what was reported here is pure gossip and speculation. Only the club and ECNL know the facts. The club has ECNL on the boys side already so it’s not as if they got completely thrown out. I think you might be underestimating PR skills and connections. Same for the club’s management. There is no shame in having tried the DA, because it made sense on paper, and realizing that in practice in this region it doesn’t work out. In fact, it could be seen as a feather - another - in ECNL’s cap to bring another strong club back from GDA. I wouldn’t be surprised.



Strong club............. Wait for it.............


hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahah

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #730504 12/03/19 08:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why not?!? Most of what was reported here is pure gossip and speculation. Only the club and ECNL know the facts. The club has ECNL on the boys side already so it’s not as if they got completely thrown out. I think you might be underestimating PR skills and connections. Same for the club’s management. There is no shame in having tried the DA, because it made sense on paper, and realizing that in practice in this region it doesn’t work out. In fact, it could be seen as a feather - another - in ECNL’s cap to bring another strong club back from GDA. I wouldn’t be surprised.


Aww, you're cute, you called them "another strong club", lol. Fury is an absolute Sh** show having lost most of their top players and will be graduating a bunch more this year that had no other option but to stay put.
Your statement "no shame in having tried the DA, because it made sense on paper, and realizing that in practice in this region it doesn’t work out" is ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!! Wow, great spin! PDA & Stars tried the DA and it didn't work out. Albertson Fury & Fury FC effing CRASHED & BURNED and the former got booted out of DA, we'll see if that happens to the latter as well.
I don't underestimate PR's connections, but you overestimate them and no way local clubs vote Alby/Fury whoever, back in.

If I had to guess, considering his house is on the market, PR is looking to head to NC permanently and will pull the same crap on the local NC GDA club. Playing GDA soccer for the Courage coach???? Those folks will lap it up!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Larry Miller #730506 12/03/19 08:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The albertson club is owned by Paul Riley too. It is the same exact club and you may be right about the fury girls getting ecnl, but the albertson FURY boys do have it because the organization is run by the same person. Please fact check your information before posting another bad thing about fury because it isn't true.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #730507 12/03/19 08:51 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,746
Likes: 15
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,746
Likes: 15
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The albertson club is owned by Paul Riley too. It is the same exact club and you may be right about the fury girls getting ecnl, but the albertson FURY boys do have it because the organization is run by the same person. Please fact check your information before posting another bad thing about fury because it isn't true.


You guys are getting dumber and dumber. No one owns the Albertson Club. It is a not for profit. Paul Slick Riley does not own the Albertson club...too funny. Slick sure has you in a dizzy soccer con and spin. My suggestion is is take two of the green pills and call me in the morning.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #730509 12/03/19 09:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why not?!? Most of what was reported here is pure gossip and speculation. Only the club and ECNL know the facts. The club has ECNL on the boys side already so it’s not as if they got completely thrown out. I think you might be underestimating PR skills and connections. Same for the club’s management. There is no shame in having tried the DA, because it made sense on paper, and realizing that in practice in this region it doesn’t work out. In fact, it could be seen as a feather - another - in ECNL’s cap to bring another strong club back from GDA. I wouldn’t be surprised.


Strong club?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Larry Miller #730808 12/10/19 05:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fury parents should have stayed home and take the forfeit, would have been better than the results. Guess Paul's training is doing wonders!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Larry Miller #731054 12/17/19 06:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened with Paul Riley Winter League?

Like Reply Quote
Page 23 of 50 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 49 50
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!