Latest Posts
B2004:U16 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 12/06/19 11:01 PM
Referee Shortage-Solutions?
by Anonymous - 12/06/19 05:06 PM
B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 12/06/19 03:22 PM
USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 12/06/19 06:15 AM
EDP 2019-2020
EDP Scores & Standings
EDP Conferences (NA) (MA)
Futures Scores & Standings
USSDA Standings 2019-2020
GDA Standings
BDA Standings
ECNL 2019-2020
Girls NE Standings
Boys NE Sched & Scores
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
Spring '19 LI Cup
LIJSL Fall '19 Schedule
LIJSL Spr. '20 Schedule
Sportsmanship Spring '19
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Sponsors

KK Athletics
Soccer Skills Training
Goalkeeping Training
Private Training
Tournaments
Camps and Clinics
Field Rentals
Glow in the Dark Birthday Parties
SUSA
Academy
Camps and Clinics
Leagues
Tournaments
Private Training
Happy Feet
Birthday Parties
Field Rental
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 55 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

BOTN en Espańol
Adverts 1
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions? [Re: Anonymous] #730324 11/27/19 08:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by LIRef77
Absolutely right, you have to nip it in the bud and not ignore it when it gets bad. Soccer referees don’t need to have rabbit ears but I find that when one spectator is especially troublesome and irresponsibly inappropriate and loud enough for the entire field to hear him then you need to do something.

Once you show the Coach a yellow card and eject the spectator everybody gets it right away. I don’t like ejecting a parent because it is very embarrassing for the player but if I need to do it I will not hesitate. If you continue to allow it then the crowd chimes in because they think the heckler knows what he’s doing and it becomes an angry mob and you can lose control of the game. Once you eliminate the problem the crowd really gets it and settles down.

I try to be that friendly referee that shows respect to all and I referee for the players, I am there for them and for the game and will not allow a bully to ruin it.


Legit question - how much is tolerable? You'll always get "hey ref that's a terrible call". Where do you draw the line? (cursing, getting personal, etc)


Always a good question. Each ref has their own tolerance level so I can't speak for anyone else. I use the 3 P's when deciding when enough is enough. It's the same philosophy that should be used whether or not to issue a YC for dissent.

1. Personal - Is what the person is saying personal towards me?

2. Provacative - Is what they are saying trying to provoke a response

3. Public - Is what they are saying public? In other words... is it loud enough for everyone within earshot to hear it?

If all 3 apply then its dealt with.




Have you considered earplugs?


And you are the exact reason there is a referee shortage. Think about that the next time you dont have a referee at your game

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions? [Re: Anonymous] #730326 11/27/19 08:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lisra takes no accountability! The clubs should takeover the duty of hiring referees for their respective clubs! Then work with the schools who allow clubs to use fields. This will give more people the responsibility of employing and taking responsibility for their own refs. Right now we have 1 small group of morons assigning refs to align their own pockets. Nick Apostilitis must go!


Having clubs hiring refs would be a disaster. The volunteer administrators are already very overworked and the smaller clubs would struggle mightily in finding refs willing to work their games.


Only certified USSF assignors can assign referees to games so your point about clubs hiring refs is moot.

Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions? [Re: Anonymous] #730327 11/27/19 08:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by LIRef77
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lisra takes no accountability! The clubs should takeover the duty of hiring referees for their respective clubs! Then work with the schools who allow clubs to use fields. This will give more people the responsibility of employing and taking responsibility for their own refs. Right now we have 1 small group of morons assigning refs to align their own pockets. Nick Apostilitis must go!


You can choose different suspects to blame but it does not solve the main issue. On Long Island they have been running classes almost every month of the year, It’s like trying to bail out the ocean. Coaches and clubs take the class. Young people take the class. Former players take the class. Then they try to do it and while it is not for every one the drop out/attrition rate is astounding. No one wants to be abused. No matter how new you are the shortage is acute and not every referee out there can start out being perfect or even good. it takes a few years to fully develop and it takes mistakes to learn and become better just like a player. But there is no patience for that. This region is not alone it is a national problem and many parties are involved trying to find a solution. At times the atmosphere can be toxic and the key demographic (teenagers) do not want to put up with it. When I have young ARs work a game with me I ask them if they want to become Center Referees starting with small sided fields. 99% of them are NOT willing to do it because they do not want to deal with the madness! As mentioned before try recording just the sounds of the game and you will hear evidence of a horrible atmosphere as if every game is the World Cup!


I wonder if in addition to cont. education and experience perhaps make it mandatory for the ARs to wear ear plugs? They are cheap, you can call the game as you see it. and you will not hear any BS from the parents on the sidelines. (Personally if a 15 year old kid told me to stfu I will have such respect for the kid, It takes guts to do this so good for him/her).


Not practical because often the AR's do need to hear the referee. You would be surprised how much verbal and non-verbal communication goes on between refs during a match.

Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions? [Re: Anonymous] #730330 11/27/19 09:43 PM
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 902
L
LIRef77 Offline OP
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Back of THE NET
L
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 902
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by LIRef77
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lisra takes no accountability! The clubs should takeover the duty of hiring referees for their respective clubs! Then work with the schools who allow clubs to use fields. This will give more people the responsibility of employing and taking responsibility for their own refs. Right now we have 1 small group of morons assigning refs to align their own pockets. Nick Apostilitis must go!


You can choose different suspects to blame but it does not solve the main issue. On Long Island they have been running classes almost every month of the year, It’s like trying to bail out the ocean. Coaches and clubs take the class. Young people take the class. Former players take the class. Then they try to do it and while it is not for every one the drop out/attrition rate is astounding. No one wants to be abused. No matter how new you are the shortage is acute and not every referee out there can start out being perfect or even good. it takes a few years to fully develop and it takes mistakes to learn and become better just like a player. But there is no patience for that. This region is not alone it is a national problem and many parties are involved trying to find a solution. At times the atmosphere can be toxic and the key demographic (teenagers) do not want to put up with it. When I have young ARs work a game with me I ask them if they want to become Center Referees starting with small sided fields. 99% of them are NOT willing to do it because they do not want to deal with the madness! As mentioned before try recording just the sounds of the game and you will hear evidence of a horrible atmosphere as if every game is the World Cup!


I wonder if in addition to cont. education and experience perhaps make it mandatory for the ARs to wear ear plugs? They are cheap, you can call the game as you see it. and you will not hear any BS from the parents on the sidelines. (Personally if a 15 year old kid told me to stfu I will have such respect for the kid, It takes guts to do this so good for him/her).


Not practical because often the AR's do need to hear the referee. You would be surprised how much verbal and non-verbal communication goes on between refs during a match.


This is your solution? Wearing earplugs? They need to hear maybe a better idea is for offensive parents to wear muzzles? So when a 15 year old AR got assaulted by a parent a few years ago what would your solution be? For the ARs to wear protective headgear?
In a perfect world a parent that gets ejected or a Coach that gets a red card should be required to take a referee class and they should not be allowed to attend one game for the next season without completing the class. How would you like your 16 year old getting yelled at while they were at their job the entire time they were at work? Do you think it would be easy for them to do their job if they had to work in a hostile environment the entire time? Just like a poster said earlier try what he said and what I have suggested in the past. Audiotape the sounds of the game from the spectators side and play it back for your child that on the ride home. Let them tell you how it feels because this is what they hear the entire game. I have had many players say to me “please make my Dad stop”. Children get it, too bad too many adults don’t. The youth game is supposed to be for the enjoyment of the children, not for the spectators especially when the behavior gets out of line.

Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions? [Re: LIRef77] #730351 11/29/19 03:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ummm... pay them more? Money money money. MONEY.

Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions? [Re: Anonymous] #730355 11/29/19 04:16 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 16,771
Larry Miller Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 16,771
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ummm... pay them more? Money money money. MONEY.



How about we not pay them more and as a result have no refs? Your call. It is anonymous moronic assholes like you that can demonstrate why the referee turnaround is so large. How about you tell us who you are and where you work and we can petition your job to stem all pay increases?

Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions? [Re: LIRef77] #730356 11/29/19 05:37 PM
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 902
L
LIRef77 Offline OP
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Back of THE NET
L
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 902
What referees get paid is a tiny amount when compared to all the other costs associated with the huge youth soccer industrial complex of tournaments, trainers, coaches, products, etc. Referees get paid less than the average cost of a pair of soccer cleats.

Truthfully the pay has nothing to do with the unsporting, aberrant and inappropriate behavior exhibited by the narcissistic miscreants that feel entitled to act like barbarians in front of their children. How ironic that they would never allow their own children to behave in that manner and embarrass them!

Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions? [Re: LIRef77] #730420 12/01/19 09:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since money has been brought up. Think about this.
Parents pay 3k or more (much more with travel expenses)for kids to play soccer.
Officiating falls short of reasonable expectations much of the time.
People get upset when they spend a large sum of money on something and feel like they didn’t receive the “quality product” they expected. I can understand why people get so angry.
I will not get into reff calls because that is a different subject but I will say this. I hate a lazy reff. One that does not want to run. Never in the right position. Calls fouls from 50+ yards. A reff is paid to do a job. If they don’t give a real effort to do that, I would be critical as well. If you are too old, fat, or lazy to do the job, you should be removed from the pool. Parents don’t want to see you half azz it after spending thousands.

Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions? [Re: Anonymous] #730426 12/02/19 07:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Since money has been brought up. Think about this.
Parents pay 3k or more (much more with travel expenses)for kids to play soccer.
Officiating falls short of reasonable expectations much of the time.
People get upset when they spend a large sum of money on something and feel like they didn’t receive the “quality product” they expected. I can understand why people get so angry.
I will not get into reff calls because that is a different subject but I will say this. I hate a lazy reff. One that does not want to run. Never in the right position. Calls fouls from 50+ yards. A reff is paid to do a job. If they don’t give a real effort to do that, I would be critical as well. If you are too old, fat, or lazy to do the job, you should be removed from the pool. Parents don’t want to see you half azz it after spending thousands.


You choosing to spend an insane amount of money on kiddie soccer doesn't magically make the referee's any better. The refs get paid the same amount of money whether they are reffing a team that the parents paid $3,000 to be on or $300 to be on. That's your problem, not theirs.

I'd also like to point out that the vast majority of abuse the referees receive is undeserved as the parents, players and coaches simply don't know the rules. Or it was simply impossible for the referee to make the call from their angle.

Lastly, there are some refs that half ass it out there, but that is largely because the leagues are absolutely begging that anyone with a heartbeat come out and ref as many games as possible because the level of abuse out there has driven the size of the referee pool down to below critical levels. Every week there are games that aren't played because there aren't enough referees to go around. So yes, you are going to get some older immobile refs out there that aren't that great in their first game of the weekend, and are especially immobile after the 4th or 5th game that they are begged to cover.

Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions? [Re: LIRef77] #730431 12/02/19 09:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe LISRA needs to talk to NJ Ref Association. At EDP tournaments, they have had some of the best and most knowledgeable referees. What is NJ doing right? IMO, we have too few good quality referees in our area and far too many average to poor. I do agree that in the Southern NY region the players, coaches and parents need to tone down the nasty rhetoric towards refs. Getting rid of that stupidity may help because who wants the abuse. Some Academies I've talked with forbid parents to talk to players or refs on the field or they will be asked to leave and if their players argue with the ref they are removed from the game by the coach. No easy solution here but effort on everyone's part needs to put forth from LISRA to the clubs.

Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions? [Re: Anonymous] #730436 12/02/19 11:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Since money has been brought up. Think about this.
Parents pay 3k or more (much more with travel expenses)for kids to play soccer.
Officiating falls short of reasonable expectations much of the time.
People get upset when they spend a large sum of money on something and feel like they didn’t receive the “quality product” they expected. I can understand why people get so angry.
I will not get into reff calls because that is a different subject but I will say this. I hate a lazy reff. One that does not want to run. Never in the right position. Calls fouls from 50+ yards. A reff is paid to do a job. If they don’t give a real effort to do that, I would be critical as well. If you are too old, fat, or lazy to do the job, you should be removed from the pool. Parents don’t want to see you half azz it after spending thousands.


You choosing to spend an insane amount of money on kiddie soccer doesn't magically make the referee's any better. The refs get paid the same amount of money whether they are reffing a team that the parents paid $3,000 to be on or $300 to be on. That's your problem, not theirs.

I'd also like to point out that the vast majority of abuse the referees receive is undeserved as the parents, players and coaches simply don't know the rules. Or it was simply impossible for the referee to make the call from their angle.

Lastly, there are some refs that half ass it out there, but that is largely because the leagues are absolutely begging that anyone with a heartbeat come out and ref as many games as possible because the level of abuse out there has driven the size of the referee pool down to below critical levels. Every week there are games that aren't played because there aren't enough referees to go around. So yes, you are going to get some older immobile refs out there that aren't that great in their first game of the weekend, and are especially immobile after the 4th or 5th game that they are begged to cover.



In my 15 years of youth soccer my kids have never had a game cancelled due to having no refs available. As a team manager who pays the officials I have had refs not show up or show up a halftime yet still expect full pay. Also have had 2 refs show but expect the pay for 3.

Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions? [Re: Anonymous] #730443 12/02/19 04:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Since money has been brought up. Think about this.
Parents pay 3k or more (much more with travel expenses)for kids to play soccer.
Officiating falls short of reasonable expectations much of the time.
People get upset when they spend a large sum of money on something and feel like they didn’t receive the “quality product” they expected. I can understand why people get so angry.
I will not get into reff calls because that is a different subject but I will say this. I hate a lazy reff. One that does not want to run. Never in the right position. Calls fouls from 50+ yards. A reff is paid to do a job. If they don’t give a real effort to do that, I would be critical as well. If you are too old, fat, or lazy to do the job, you should be removed from the pool. Parents don’t want to see you half azz it after spending thousands.


You choosing to spend an insane amount of money on kiddie soccer doesn't magically make the referee's any better. The refs get paid the same amount of money whether they are reffing a team that the parents paid $3,000 to be on or $300 to be on. That's your problem, not theirs.

I'd also like to point out that the vast majority of abuse the referees receive is undeserved as the parents, players and coaches simply don't know the rules. Or it was simply impossible for the referee to make the call from their angle.

Lastly, there are some refs that half ass it out there, but that is largely because the leagues are absolutely begging that anyone with a heartbeat come out and ref as many games as possible because the level of abuse out there has driven the size of the referee pool down to below critical levels. Every week there are games that aren't played because there aren't enough referees to go around. So yes, you are going to get some older immobile refs out there that aren't that great in their first game of the weekend, and are especially immobile after the 4th or 5th game that they are begged to cover.



In my 15 years of youth soccer my kids have never had a game cancelled due to having no refs available. As a team manager who pays the officials I have had refs not show up or show up a halftime yet still expect full pay. Also have had 2 refs show but expect the pay for 3.


Three or four weeks ago LIJSL had close to 60 games scheduled with no refs available. Be happy you weren't one of them.

Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions? [Re: Anonymous] #730446 12/02/19 06:46 PM
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 902
L
LIRef77 Offline OP
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Back of THE NET
L
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 902
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Since money has been brought up. Think about this.
Parents pay 3k or more (much more with travel expenses)for kids to play soccer.
Officiating falls short of reasonable expectations much of the time.
People get upset when they spend a large sum of money on something and feel like they didn’t receive the “quality product” they expected. I can understand why people get so angry.
I will not get into reff calls because that is a different subject but I will say this. I hate a lazy reff. One that does not want to run. Never in the right position. Calls fouls from 50+ yards. A reff is paid to do a job. If they don’t give a real effort to do that, I would be critical as well. If you are too old, fat, or lazy to do the job, you should be removed from the pool. Parents don’t want to see you half azz it after spending thousands.


You choosing to spend an insane amount of money on kiddie soccer doesn't magically make the referee's any better. The refs get paid the same amount of money whether they are reffing a team that the parents paid $3,000 to be on or $300 to be on. That's your problem, not theirs.

I'd also like to point out that the vast majority of abuse the referees receive is undeserved as the parents, players and coaches simply don't know the rules. Or it was simply impossible for the referee to make the call from their angle.

Lastly, there are some refs that half ass it out there, but that is largely because the leagues are absolutely begging that anyone with a heartbeat come out and ref as many games as possible because the level of abuse out there has driven the size of the referee pool down to below critical levels. Every week there are games that aren't played because there aren't enough referees to go around. So yes, you are going to get some older immobile refs out there that aren't that great in their first game of the weekend, and are especially immobile after the 4th or 5th game that they are begged to cover.



In my 15 years of youth soccer my kids have never had a game cancelled due to having no refs available. As a team manager who pays the officials I have had refs not show up or show up a halftime yet still expect full pay. Also have had 2 refs show but expect the pay for 3.


Three or four weeks ago LIJSL had close to 60 games scheduled with no refs available. Be happy you weren't one of them.


A couple of issues to clarify here. If referees are late why do you think they are late? Most are because they are doing multiple games and also have to travel to your game. You should have the referee’s phone number and have the ability to call them. If they don’t answer it could be that they are still working a game. Of course if they see they are running late at half time they should be contacting you during their half time break to let you know that they will be late. It is a two way street regarding these little courtesies we should have for each other. Also if only 2 referees show up of course you only have to pay for 2. Again the 3rd may not be there because his previous game is running late.

I always tell the Coach where my previous game is and what time I expect to finish.I also tell him I have to travel after his game so that we try our best to start on time. Once the first game at a particular field starts late, it only mushrooms from there and causes the rest of the games to be late and potentially affects games elsewhere because of your referee having to travel to another field.
Eastern New York is ultimately responsible for recertifying referees through the USSF. The USSF has just changed the different referee grades and are in the process of instituting the changes and training syllabus.

While LISRA members may be assignors, they are USSF certified assignors and on Long Island they assign at least 1300 games a weekend. You can imagine the logistics nightmare when games are rained out and they have to be made up on the same amount of fields already available.I know we are short referees because we receive many many emails from assignors desperately seeking referees for added games or to cover a sick or injured referees because we also experience injuries.

Now this is only my own opinion but in almost every other part of the world a 3 referee system is only used for ages 15 or older. The fact that some leagues, coaches and parents think that they need 3 referees is just silly because they are using extra referees for U9-U12 that are just not necessary. So they use valuable resources that can be used on other games that really need ARs.

Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions? [Re: Anonymous] #730456 12/02/19 10:40 PM
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 902
L
LIRef77 Offline OP
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Back of THE NET
L
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 902
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe LISRA needs to talk to NJ Ref Association. At EDP tournaments, they have had some of the best and most knowledgeable referees. What is NJ doing right? IMO, we have too few good quality referees in our area and far too many average to poor. I do agree that in the Southern NY region the players, coaches and parents need to tone down the nasty rhetoric towards refs. Getting rid of that stupidity may help because who wants the abuse. Some Academies I've talked with forbid parents to talk to players or refs on the field or they will be asked to leave and if their players argue with the ref they are removed from the game by the coach. No easy solution here but effort on everyone's part needs to put forth from LISRA to the clubs.


To compare the NJ area and an EDP Tournament with the weekly demands of regular season games on Long Island is not a good comparison. Tournaments are planned a year in advance and this Tournament is supposed to be one of the best run tournaments on the east coast. EDP pays the highest referee fees in the region. Referees from far and wide go to work that tournament so you may not realize that some referees that work it may not all be from New Jersey. To repeat the associations don’t assign referees USSF certified assignors do.
I’m sure the NJ Referee Association has the same issues recruiting referees as does LISRA. This is not a problem associated with any one region but is a national problem caused by normal attrition for many reasons, chief among them the challenging and often hostile environment all sports officials are dealing with all over the country.

Reply Quote
Re: Referee Shortage-Solutions? [Re: LIRef77] #730461 12/03/19 07:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe LISRA needs to talk to NJ Ref Association. At EDP tournaments, they have had some of the best and most knowledgeable referees. What is NJ doing right? IMO, we have too few good quality referees in our area and far too many average to poor. I do agree that in the Southern NY region the players, coaches and parents need to tone down the nasty rhetoric towards refs. Getting rid of that stupidity may help because who wants the abuse. Some Academies I've talked with forbid parents to talk to players or refs on the field or they will be asked to leave and if their players argue with the ref they are removed from the game by the coach. No easy solution here but effort on everyone's part needs to put forth from LISRA to the clubs.


To compare the NJ area and an EDP Tournament with the weekly demands of regular season games on Long Island is not a good comparison. Tournaments are planned a year in advance and this Tournament is supposed to be one of the best run tournaments on the east coast. EDP pays the highest referee fees in the region. Referees from far and wide go to work that tournament so you may not realize that some referees that work it may not all be from New Jersey. To repeat the associations don’t assign referees USSF certified assignors do.
I’m sure the NJ Referee Association has the same issues recruiting referees as does LISRA. This is not a problem associated with any one region but is a national problem caused by normal attrition for many reasons, chief among them the challenging and often hostile environment all sports officials are dealing with all over the country.


My sons have played EDP regular league too and the quality of the Referees in NJ is better overall and I've seen many of the same faces at both league games and tournaments. I'm also not saying Jersey doesn't have ref problems either but they seemingly are doing a better job than we are on LI. I'm also well aware that Ref Associations don't assign referees as I've scheduled games working with assignors. Perhaps the NJ Association demands better training that LISRA requires of its personnel. I think we all agree it is indeed a multi-pronged problem but something needs to be done. Perhaps the governing leagues (LIJSL, CJSL, NYCSL, EDP) in our area and the referees associations need to come together to figure out how to improve things on the sidelines as well as product on the field. Otherwise we will keep making up the same old excuses why things are so bad and don't improve.

Reply Quote
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Nobody Does It Better
Tournaments
Globall Thanksgiving 12/1
RCC Annual Tournament
KK Xmas Week 12/28
Southampton Cup FL 12/7
SUSA Xmas Week 12/26
Holiday Cup Tournament 12/28
Campeonas All Girls 12/29
Soccer Coliseum 5v5
SUSA Community Clubs
Ramapo Indoor 1/11
RCC Annual Tournament
SUSA MLK Wknd 1/18
Ophir MLK 1/18
Globall MLK 1/19
KK MLK Day 1/20
EDP MLK 1/20
Soccer Coliseum 5v5
SUSA Community Clubs
RCC Annual Tournament
Ramapo Indoor 2/8
Generation Adidas Cup 2/15
NYSC Invitational @ Ophir 2/15
SUSA Presidents Week 2/17
Globall Presidents Cup 2/17
KK Presidents Week 2/17
EDP Presidents 2/17
Manhattan KOC 2/28
Soccer Coliseum 5v5

McLean Cup 3/7
Soccer Coliseum Kick-Off 3/14
SUSA Spring Kick Off 3/14
Amanda Post Memorial 3/14
McLean Cup Boys 3/14
McLean Cup Girls 3/21
Baltimore Mania - Boys 3/21
Baltimore Mania - Girls 3/28
Soccer Coliseum 5v5
Winter Indoor Leagues
KK Men's League
KK Athletics Indoor League
KK FREE Indoor League
Ophir Futsal League
NYSC Futsal
SUSA Men's League
SUSA Session 1
SUSA Session 2
Globall Indoor League
Globall Adult Leagues
Globall 8v8 League
Camps & Clinics
EISC Winter Training
EISC Foot Skills
EISC Goalkeeper Training
EISC Spring Camps
SUSA Intense @ Bubble
SUSA Intense @ Hauppauge
SUSA Finishing School
SUSA Winter Goalkeeper
SUSA Attacking
SUSA Holiday Camps
SUSA Jr. Academy Skills
SUSA G2011 Clinic
LIRR School Break
LIRR Ball Mastery/Total
LIRR Striker Training
LIRR Goalkeeper Training
LIRR Holiday Week Camp
KK Winter Skills
KK Elite Level
KK Goalkeeping
NYSC Specific Positions
NYSC Development Program
NYSC Xmas Futsal Camp
EFC Young Lions
EFC Advanced Development
EFC Player Development
EFC Port Chester
Newest Members
SoccerGuySince 7, Melissa Ozer, Dennis Stephan, Patrick Colgan, jkurla1
14874 Registered Users
Adverts 2

Click Here!


Tweets by Back of THE NET

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1991 - 2019

.