Camps and Clinics
Leagues
Tournaments
Private Training
Happy Feet
Birthday Parties
Field Rental
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 19 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

BOTN en Espańol
Adverts 1
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Page 24 of 26 1 2 22 23 24 25 26
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #729936 11/17/19 09:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That's a pretty racist view. Just for your information the #11 got one of his goals in the playoffs off an assist from the #33. Also get your facts straight the coach only nominates players but the other coaches in the league have to agree. So unless you are a coach you have no idea who was initially nominated. If you have nothing nice to say please do not say anything at all. These boys who work there butts off can read these comments and it is hurtful.

I can definitely agree with you. What can a high school soccer player do to you that made you this mad?? Like seriously

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #729938 11/17/19 09:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's a pretty racist view. Just for your information the #11 got one of his goals in the playoffs off an assist from the #33. Also get your facts straight the coach only nominates players but the other coaches in the league have to agree. So unless you are a coach you have no idea who was initially nominated. If you have nothing nice to say please do not say anything at all. These boys who work there butts off can read these comments and it is hurtful.

You missed the point , he’s a coach who only “does” for specific players .Hes been doin it for years and years . He had some great talent this year and the best on long island in #10 . I know how the awards work and he didn’t put anyone in for an award that was denied , he only promoted 3 past all league and that was a mistake in his part.It don’t look right it because it wasn’t right . Those 2 did not carry that team and he screwed about 5 players in awards .
Look at Brentwood and Commack , fair across the board In those team awards because those coaches aren’t under the impression that only Hispanic kids play soccer well . Look at the kids he screwed 3 years ago With awards . You also proved my point with the comment that 33 was the assist , the assist got him all county ? But the others barely nothing not consistent or fair at all .Ive seen many of Floyd games this year not saying #33 is not a good player so stop getting your pantys twisted what I’m saying and many others are sayin is he should not have gotten all county and the rest left at all league .The stats speak for themselves .Look at #7 stats compared to #33 both midfielders and you tell me this was fair . #10 is the best give the coach that and he will probably be all state next year . All I’m saying is he screwed his starting forward #11, he screwed #7 and he screwed #9 and #30 with nothing .His goalie saved that team a few games and just all conference come on . No one who has seen these boys play and can see the stats can say it was done right .AGAIN look at all the other teams that made it into playoffs .Those coaches love the entire team not just one or two

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #729941 11/17/19 10:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok so would a $5 plaque saying All league All county shut your mouthe? What does it matter. Your rant is like most parents give my little boy a trophy etc Your son is playing xbox and doesn’t care he didn’t get an award.

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #729945 11/18/19 07:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think you've got it backwards, the coach is the racist not the poster. Your one of these idiots who think only whites can be racist. I know plenty of
Racists who are non white.

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #729949 11/18/19 09:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think you've got it backwards, the coach is the racist not the poster. Your one of these idiots who think only whites can be racist. I know plenty of

He is white and would not say he is a racist but he does favor Hispanic players , he has the mind set that just by being Hispanic they are superior , doesn’t matter what a kid does on the field they are better . It’s not about a $5 plaque it’s about what’s not right and what has been going on for years and years with this team

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #729950 11/18/19 10:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jericho beats Garden City 2-1 on a deflected corner kick with 3 seconds left. Complete shocker because the Jericho team was so overmatched it wasn’t funny. There should be embarrassed to win that game. That said, the scoreboard doesn’t lie. Suffolk winner should have an easy run to LI champs. However, it was a well called game by the refs. Perhaps for the first time in recent history.

You should be embarrassed by what you said CHUMP They are Nassau County Champs.

Congrats Jericho I guess the A^%&hole who called you an embarrASSment must be eating that 12 lb CROW for breakfast.

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #729966 11/18/19 12:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is white and would not say he is a racist but he does favor Hispanic players , he has the mind set that just by being Hispanic they are superior , doesn’t matter what a kid does on the field they are better . It’s not about a $5 plaque it’s about what’s not right and what has been going on for years and years with this team

Curious...for years?
Please elaborate? Let me know an instance where a player was starting over another player because he was Spanish LOL
say what you wanna say

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #729970 11/18/19 01:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the best player, defender, goalie and Coach in Nassau and Suffolk?

Suffolk best-
player(s): pretty close between the #10s from Amityville and William Floyd
defender: Don’t really know
goalie: Brentwood starting keeper
coach: Brentwood’s Ron Eden since he’s been able to run arguably the most successful high school soccer program on long island for I believe more than 20 years

Floyd #10 is good ,very skilled and runs through players BUT he needs to release the ball more , he keeps it to long and will lose it sometimes. I think the entire team is a dark horse .Ive seen a handful of games since they are having a good season . They have a good defense player in # 33 although he is not as good as he was when playing for KK, he is tough and plays hard but gives the ball away too much .Their forward is good too #11 speedy - probably the fastest forward in the league . He makes good plays , He and # 10 feed well off each other , which is why #10 looks so good this year . They also have a good keeper .Let’s see how the season ends with playoffs , not sure Brentwood is gonna come out in top

Suffolk best-
coach: Brentwood’s Ron Eden since he’s been able to run arguably the most successful high school soccer program on long island for I believe more than 20 years

Floyd #10 is good ,very skilled and runs through players BUT he needs to release the ball more , he keeps it to long and will lose it sometimes. I think the entire team is a dark horse .Ive seen a handful of games since they are having a good season . They have a good defense player in # 33 although he is not as good as he was when playing for KK, he is tough and plays hard but gives the ball away too much .Their forward is good too #11 speedy - probably the fastest forward in the league . He makes good plays , He and # 10 feed well off each other , which is why #10 looks so good this year . They also have a good keeper .Let’s see how the season ends with playoffs , not sure Brentwood is gonna come out in top

Floyd coach is a jerk , heard rumblings that he only promotes his Hispanic players , gotta say looks true to me , saw the list of awards FIRST - how is his goalie not getting all county , SECOND how is number 7 only getting all leagu THIRD - how is your forward # 11 whose goals helped your team out of both playoff games and who without him #10 would never have been as successful only getting All league he is robbing his white players .ive watched them play #33 does not deserve all county , as a mid feeder his stats are dismal oh but he’s Hispanic . Kids who have come through that team have said it , this years awards prove it .poor kids . No wonder kids don’t respect him he doesn’t respect his best players

Just because a midfielder doesn't put up "stats" doesn't mean he wasn't award worthy. Does the player make accurate passes during games? Battles for every ball? Win 50/50 challenges? This may not show up on the stat sheet but a team would not win titles or make playoffs without a solid midfield.

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #729972 11/18/19 01:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not sure that being Hispanic makes the player superior but from what i've seen, they are more creative, better foot skills and vision. Problem is high school coaches favor faster, taller kick & chase players.

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #729975 11/18/19 02:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jericho beats Garden City 2-1 on a deflected corner kick with 3 seconds left. Complete shocker because the Jericho team was so overmatched it wasn’t funny. There should be embarrassed to win that game. That said, the scoreboard doesn’t lie. Suffolk winner should have an easy run to LI champs. However, it was a well called game by the refs. Perhaps for the first time in recent history.

You should be embarrassed by what you said CHUMP They are Nassau County Champs.

Congrats Jericho I guess the A^%&hole who called you an embarrASSment must be eating that 12 lb CROW for breakfast.

Couldn't agree more!!!

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #729976 11/18/19 02:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations Brentwood!!!

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #729992 11/19/19 09:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curious as to what awards you believe Floyd Players should of gotten?

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #729993 11/19/19 09:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not sure that being Hispanic makes the player superior but from what i've seen, they are more creative, better foot skills and vision. Problem is high school coaches favor faster, taller kick & chase players.

I personally know the Floyd coach , he is a good guy and a good coach .I get kids can be disappointed especially if they continuously feel slighted , and parents get mad but it’s a life lesson .I would rather my son not get awards he deserves then get awards he didn’t .

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #729994 11/19/19 09:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Suffolk best-

Suffolk best-

Floyd coach is a jerk , heard rumblings that he only promotes his Hispanic players , gotta say looks true to me , saw the list of awards FIRST - how is his goalie not getting all county , SECOND how is number 7 only getting all leagu THIRD - how is your forward # 11 whose goals helped your team out of both playoff games and who without him #10 would never have been as successful only getting All league he is robbing his white players .ive watched them play #33 does not deserve all county , as a mid feeder his stats are dismal oh but he’s Hispanic . Kids who have come through that team have said it , this years awards prove it .poor kids . No wonder kids don’t respect him he doesn’t respect his best players

Suffolk best-

Suffolk best-

I agree because a was part of the team for 3 years now. Players got awards that shouldn’t have and others didn’t have the chance to because of the coaches view on the player. Who do you believed deserved awards on Floyd?

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #729995 11/19/19 10:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son deserved awards but coach gave to his favorites! But at end of day my boy Is the only one on team playing soccer in college. The rest are done! If your kid is good enough the REWARD is what your looking for. 4 more years of competitive soccer.

Reply Quote
Page 24 of 26 1 2 22 23 24 25 26
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Nobody Does It Better
Tournaments
RCC Annual Tournament
KK Xmas Week 12/28
SUSA Xmas Week 12/26
Holiday Cup Tournament 12/28