Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019
Larry Miller #729843 11/14/19 04:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So high School sports championships bring down crime? What did it keep 18 kids off the streets, who wouldn't have be on the street anyway without a championship. Let's be real here if it does bring the community together, get more programs and volunteers to help more kids. Win or lose this is how you keep kids off the streets not championships.

What were you trying to say? You're grammar sucks. Try proofreading. Go back to school and learn proper grammar before posting. I bet the boys on the Brentwood soccer team are far more intelligent than you are. [/quote

Says the intellect who typed "You're grammar sucks" instead of your grammar sucks. Perhaps you should try proofreading moron.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Larry Miller #729847 11/14/19 05:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congratulations to Brentwood on going to the States next weekend. Its a fantastic program and one to be admired. The town spirit and pride is unmatched by anyone else program. So is Ronnie more concerned with racking up wins and trophies for his own legacy? What does Ronnie do for these kids after he uses them up? Over 20years of coaching how many kids did he get into college? Ask yourself that, all those Suffolk , LI Championships and NY State Titles you can count on two hands the amount of kids playing in college from Brentwood.

Maybe because they are all stupid ????

Neither of these comments aged well. 27 kids in college programs this year, THIS YEAR. Probably not all attributable to Ronnie or the HS but an awesome sign of success for an economically challenged area; whoever wrote those comments above should feel pretty ashamed right now. And the other jackass writing an incomprehensible comment about soccer and not being on the streets; 27 kids THIS YEAR, amazing. Good luck to Brentwood in the the States; long may the college train last.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729859 11/14/19 10:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice comeback win by Brasil in the U17 world cup against Team Africa- that's what happens when you park the bus too early

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729868 11/15/19 11:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s Go Ossining Pride, let’s beat Brentwood in the class AA semi, and on to the state final....!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729869 11/15/19 11:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So high School sports championships bring down crime? What did it keep 18 kids off the streets, who wouldn't have be on the street anyway without a championship. Let's be real here if it does bring the community together, get more programs and volunteers to help more kids. Win or lose this is how you keep kids off the streets not championships.

You might be the actual idiot here. No where did anyone say it brought down crime. The kids are being kept away from the violence after school. Going to Brentwood high school everyday is already a struggle having gang members walk the hallways. The statement implied that it brought the community EVEN closer. We are all aware that keeping the kids busy after school keeps them off the streets you “moron”

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729872 11/15/19 12:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let’s Go Ossining Pride, let’s beat Brentwood in the class AA semi, and on to the state final....!!!!

Brentwood 3-1

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729880 11/15/19 06:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Brentwood 3-1

Nahhhh, 1-0 Oss...should be a good game, but having to turn-around and play the championship game next morning is whack.....

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729891 11/16/19 09:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s school ball. No respect for the athletes

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729900 11/16/19 02:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha. They barely got out of each playoff game. That's generous

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729903 11/16/19 05:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Jericho & Brentwood do today?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729908 11/16/19 07:40 PM
C
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
C
How did Jericho & Brentwood do today?

Both won

Brentwood 1-0 in OT

Jericho 3-0

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729914 11/17/19 01:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the best player, defender, goalie and Coach in Nassau and Suffolk?

Suffolk best-
player(s): pretty close between the #10s from Amityville and William Floyd
defender: Don’t really know
goalie: Brentwood starting keeper
coach: Brentwood’s Ron Eden since he’s been able to run arguably the most successful high school soccer program on long island for I believe more than 20 years

Floyd #10 is good ,very skilled and runs through players BUT he needs to release the ball more , he keeps it to long and will lose it sometimes. I think the entire team is a dark horse .Ive seen a handful of games since they are having a good season . They have a good defense player in # 33 although he is not as good as he was when playing for KK, he is tough and plays hard but gives the ball away too much .Their forward is good too #11 speedy - probably the fastest forward in the league . He makes good plays , He and # 10 feed well off each other , which is why #10 looks so good this year . They also have a good keeper .Let’s see how the season ends with playoffs , not sure Brentwood is gonna come out in top

Suffolk best-
coach: Brentwood’s Ron Eden since he’s been able to run arguably the most successful high school soccer program on long island for I believe more than 20 years

Floyd #10 is good ,very skilled and runs through players BUT he needs to release the ball more , he keeps it to long and will lose it sometimes. I think the entire team is a dark horse .Ive seen a handful of games since they are having a good season . They have a good defense player in # 33 although he is not as good as he was when playing for KK, he is tough and plays hard but gives the ball away too much .Their forward is good too #11 speedy - probably the fastest forward in the league . He makes good plays , He and # 10 feed well off each other , which is why #10 looks so good this year . They also have a good keeper .Let’s see how the season ends with playoffs , not sure Brentwood is gonna come out in top

Floyd coach is a jerk , heard rumblings that he only promotes his Hispanic players , gotta say looks true to me , saw the list of awards FIRST - how is his goalie not getting all county , SECOND how is number 7 only getting all leagu THIRD - how is your forward # 11 whose goals helped your team out of both playoff games and who without him #10 would never have been as successful only getting All league he is robbing his white players .ive watched them play #33 does not deserve all county , as a mid feeder his stats are dismal oh but he’s Hispanic . Kids who have come through that team have said it , this years awards prove it .poor kids . No wonder kids don’t respect him he doesn’t respect his best players

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729915 11/17/19 08:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree #10 did deserve all county he had a great year and is a great player but he didn’t do it alone , out of the teams who made it to semi finals all the awards are good except Floyd , how do you only have 1 all conference I agree his forward is underrated and should have been there and his pick for all county - not a good one , keeper should have been there the other midfielder not so much , not sure it has to do with ethnicity but someone isn’t paying attention to the kids on the field

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729916 11/17/19 09:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Suffolk best-

Suffolk best-

Floyd coach is a jerk , heard rumblings that he only promotes his Hispanic players , gotta say looks true to me , saw the list of awards FIRST - how is his goalie not getting all county , SECOND how is number 7 only getting all leagu THIRD - how is your forward # 11 whose goals helped your team out of both playoff games and who without him #10 would never have been as successful only getting All league he is robbing his white players .ive watched them play #33 does not deserve all county , as a mid feeder his stats are dismal oh but he’s Hispanic . Kids who have come through that team have said it , this years awards prove it .poor kids . No wonder kids don’t respect him he doesn’t respect his best players

Where did you see awards list?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729919 11/17/19 10:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On Suffolk county coaches association page

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729921 11/17/19 11:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On Suffolk county coaches association page

Can’t find it. Do you have the link?

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729927 11/17/19 04:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
@ anonymous who called out Jericho to get thrashed where are you now? State Champs 4 times in 9 years. That’s the best program in the decade on the Island. Anything else to say?

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729928 11/17/19 06:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
please can anyone say how we find the all league, all county, etc players for suffolk county. thank you

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729929 11/17/19 07:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Brentwood, a tough and skilled team, I think we gave you a better game than Fairport, enjoy!!

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729931 11/17/19 08:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's a pretty racist view. Just for your information the #11 got one of his goals in the playoffs off an assist from the #33. Also get your facts straight the coach only nominates players but the other coaches in the league have to agree. So unless you are a coach you have no idea who was initially nominated. If you have nothing nice to say please do not say anything at all. These boys who work there butts off can read these comments and it is hurtful.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729936 11/17/19 10:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's a pretty racist view. Just for your information the #11 got one of his goals in the playoffs off an assist from the #33. Also get your facts straight the coach only nominates players but the other coaches in the league have to agree. So unless you are a coach you have no idea who was initially nominated. If you have nothing nice to say please do not say anything at all. These boys who work there butts off can read these comments and it is hurtful.

I can definitely agree with you. What can a high school soccer player do to you that made you this mad?? Like seriously

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729938 11/17/19 10:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You missed the point , he’s a coach who only “does” for specific players .Hes been doin it for years and years . He had some great talent this year and the best on long island in #10 . I know how the awards work and he didn’t put anyone in for an award that was denied , he only promoted 3 past all league and that was a mistake in his part.It don’t look right it because it wasn’t right . Those 2 did not carry that team and he screwed about 5 players in awards .
Look at Brentwood and Commack , fair across the board In those team awards because those coaches aren’t under the impression that only Hispanic kids play soccer well . Look at the kids he screwed 3 years ago With awards . You also proved my point with the comment that 33 was the assist , the assist got him all county ? But the others barely nothing not consistent or fair at all .Ive seen many of Floyd games this year not saying #33 is not a good player so stop getting your pantys twisted what I’m saying and many others are sayin is he should not have gotten all county and the rest left at all league .The stats speak for themselves .Look at #7 stats compared to #33 both midfielders and you tell me this was fair . #10 is the best give the coach that and he will probably be all state next year . All I’m saying is he screwed his starting forward #11, he screwed #7 and he screwed #9 and #30 with nothing .His goalie saved that team a few games and just all conference come on . No one who has seen these boys play and can see the stats can say it was done right .AGAIN look at all the other teams that made it into playoffs .Those coaches love the entire team not just one or two

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729941 11/17/19 11:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok so would a $5 plaque saying All league All county shut your mouthe? What does it matter. Your rant is like most parents give my little boy a trophy etc Your son is playing xbox and doesn’t care he didn’t get an award.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729945 11/18/19 08:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think you've got it backwards, the coach is the racist not the poster. Your one of these idiots who think only whites can be racist. I know plenty of
Racists who are non white.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729949 11/18/19 10:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think you've got it backwards, the coach is the racist not the poster. Your one of these idiots who think only whites can be racist. I know plenty of
Racists who are non white.

He is white and would not say he is a racist but he does favor Hispanic players , he has the mind set that just by being Hispanic they are superior , doesn’t matter what a kid does on the field they are better . It’s not about a $5 plaque it’s about what’s not right and what has been going on for years and years with this team

Like Reply Quote
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!