Forum Search
Latest Posts
New York Surf Severs their affiliation with UST
by Larry Miller - 07/10/20 12:48 AM
G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 07/09/20 11:44 PM
*VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE* ABOUT UST AND DIX HILLS SC
by Anonymous - 07/09/20 11:19 PM
SUSA Refund Letter
by Anonymous - 07/09/20 10:58 PM
So, When Do You Think the Games Will Start Up Again?
by Anonymous - 07/09/20 10:42 PM
Sponsors

Girls Academy League
Girls Academy League
Development Player League
DPL Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Random Photos
Chicago V
BOTN en Espańol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 50 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 49 50
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #729781 11/13/19 11:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Very very quiet here.


Not unusual when they don't have enough players to fill their teams and have forfeited every game this season.



As an EDP parent, reading all these posts, where do you have your daughter tryout. Every major organiation that I would think is the place to go, is bashed on this board.

Advice?


What do you want for your child? Stay in EDP as long as you can. Wait until U15-U16 and then see what club has what title. If your child is at that age, go to SUSA EM or LISC. Alby/Fury seems to be done If your child is good enough, a new face is always attractive to trainers and coaches.



Thats really stupid advice from a band wagon ECNL or GDA Parent. How about telling this poster the truth that EDP does place hundred of kids in college and attracts hundreds of college coaches and in showcases beats the crap out of ecnl teams and gda teams. Stop trying to downgrade EDP and EDP NL they are one of the strongest leagues around and any club that has teams in the EDP defintly has a strong age group put together. Enough of this BS pls

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #729783 11/13/19 11:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Very very quiet here.


Not unusual when they don't have enough players to fill their teams and have forfeited every game this season.



As an EDP parent, reading all these posts, where do you have your daughter tryout. Every major organiation that I would think is the place to go, is bashed on this board.



What do you want for your child? Stay in EDP as long as you can. Wait until U15-U16 and then see what club has what title. If your child is at that age, go to SUSA EM or LISC. Alby/Fury seems to be done If your child is good enough, a new face is always attractive to trainers and coaches.



Thats really stupid advice from a band wagon ECNL or GDA Parent. How about telling this poster the truth that EDP does place hundred of kids in college and attracts hundreds of college coaches and in showcases beats the crap out of ecnl teams and gda teams. Stop trying to downgrade EDP and EDP NL they are one of the strongest leagues around and any club that has teams in the EDP defintly has a strong age group put together. Enough of this BS pls


Advice to the original poster.. You have come to the wrong place for sound advice. This forum is for keyboard heroes who like to bash anything they don’t agree with. And most of them have never stepped foot on a field of any kind and still seem to be experts on all avenue of sports. The rest of us come to watch the hilarity unfold.

Use the really stupid advice guy as an example. Would he talk to someone like that face to face?

Oh wait......

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Larry Miller #729784 11/13/19 12:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not OP, but honestly EDP doesn't hold a candle to ECNL and GDA when it comes to college placement, it just doesn't. Sure, you can get on most lower level D3 and a good amount of D2 rosters playing EDP-but if your kid is interested in anything other than that, EDP is probably not the best way to get there.
My kid is playing in the EDP "Showcase" next week as a warm up for the December ECNL event. Not a single school that she has been communicating with is attending...not a single one. Meanwhile all the HEAD coaches (along with multiple assistants) will be attending the ECNL event. She has a friend that plays on a very strong EDP team who is interested in one of her top choices. The kid's mom was going bonkers over the fact that the asst. coach came to see the kid's team at Jeff Cup one day and stayed for almost half a game. Meanwhile, same coach was at both my kid's ECNL League games, yup just regular old league games 2 weekends later. You just can't beat the exposure of ECNL and GDA, no matter what the EDP faithful want to believe. Don't believe me? Check out the rosters of any decent D1 (top 250 or so) or any high level D3, you'll be hard pressed to find a plethora of EDP players (if any) on any of them.
And sadly, National League is NOTHING like years past. Yes, NL used to have prestige back when there were only about 12-16 teams NATIONALLY per age group. Now it's been bastardized where they'll have dozens and dozens of teams per age group...

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #729788 11/13/19 02:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not OP, but honestly EDP doesn't hold a candle to ECNL and GDA when it comes to college placement, it just doesn't. Sure, you can get on most lower level D3 and a good amount of D2 rosters playing EDP-but if your kid is interested in anything other than that, EDP is probably not the best way to get there.
My kid is playing in the EDP "Showcase" next week as a warm up for the December ECNL event. Not a single school that she has been communicating with is attending...not a single one. Meanwhile all the HEAD coaches (along with multiple assistants) will be attending the ECNL event. She has a friend that plays on a very strong EDP team who is interested in one of her top choices. The kid's mom was going bonkers over the fact that the asst. coach came to see the kid's team at Jeff Cup one day and stayed for almost half a game. Meanwhile, same coach was at both my kid's ECNL League games, yup just regular old league games 2 weekends later. You just can't beat the exposure of ECNL and GDA, no matter what the EDP faithful want to believe. Don't believe me? Check out the rosters of any decent D1 (top 250 or so) or any high level D3, you'll be hard pressed to find a plethora of EDP players (if any) on any of them.
And sadly, National League is NOTHING like years past. Yes, NL used to have prestige back when there were only about 12-16 teams NATIONALLY per age group. Now it's been bastardized where they'll have dozens and dozens of teams per age group...



Right your very funny ... Have fun with your kid getting recruited to a top team in college ball and then benching it till Junior year to get some playing time..... NEWS FLASH idiot 4 years runs up very fast before you realize your college career is over..... i rather go to a lower end college team weather its div 1, div 2, or div 3 and play all four years and enjoy the experience as well as get a good education. What the ECNL or GDA has is a lot of loud mouths marketers that focus on advertisement and marketing to promote the league nothing else.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #729790 11/13/19 02:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not OP, but honestly EDP doesn't hold a candle to ECNL and GDA when it comes to college placement, it just doesn't. Sure, you can get on most lower level D3 and a good amount of D2 rosters playing EDP-but if your kid is interested in anything other than that, EDP is probably not the best way to get there.
My kid is playing in the EDP "Showcase" next week as a warm up for the December ECNL event. Not a single school that she has been communicating with is attending...not a single one. Meanwhile all the HEAD coaches (along with multiple assistants) will be attending the ECNL event. She has a friend that plays on a very strong EDP team who is interested in one of her top choices. The kid's mom was going bonkers over the fact that the asst. coach came to see the kid's team at Jeff Cup one day and stayed for almost half a game. Meanwhile, same coach was at both my kid's ECNL League games, yup just regular old league games 2 weekends later. You just can't beat the exposure of ECNL and GDA, no matter what the EDP faithful want to believe. Don't believe me? Check out the rosters of any decent D1 (top 250 or so) or any high level D3, you'll be hard pressed to find a plethora of EDP players (if any) on any of them.
And sadly, National League is NOTHING like years past. Yes, NL used to have prestige back when there were only about 12-16 teams NATIONALLY per age group. Now it's been bastardized where they'll have dozens and dozens of teams per age group...



Right your very funny ... Have fun with your kid getting recruited to a top team in college ball and then benching it till Junior year to get some playing time..... NEWS FLASH idiot 4 years runs up very fast before you realize your college career is over..... i rather go to a lower end college team weather its div 1, div 2, or div 3 and play all four years and enjoy the experience as well as get a good education. What the ECNL or GDA has is a lot of loud mouths marketers that focus on advertisement and marketing to promote the league nothing else.


Who are you calling an idiot! I would rather my daughter go to the highest possible college that she can get into where they have areas that interest my daughter to study and major in during her 4 years. The soccer should be secondary when it comes to playing time. Your right the 4 years go fast and if she is not prepared for life after those 4 years with a great education but has a great experience of playing time then what? I would prefer to go to the highest level of college possible and use the soccer to get into that college and as far as playing time let’s see where that goes with no regrets of choice of college. Get a good education first, soccer second. That is why they are student-athletes not athletes who are also students.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #729792 11/13/19 03:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not OP, but honestly EDP doesn't hold a candle to ECNL and GDA when it comes to college placement, it just doesn't. Sure, you can get on most lower level D3 and a good amount of D2 rosters playing EDP-but if your kid is interested in anything other than that, EDP is probably not the best way to get there.
My kid is playing in the EDP "Showcase" next week as a warm up for the December ECNL event. Not a single school that she has been communicating with is attending...not a single one. Meanwhile all the HEAD coaches (along with multiple assistants) will be attending the ECNL event. She has a friend that plays on a very strong EDP team who is interested in one of her top choices. The kid's mom was going bonkers over the fact that the asst. coach came to see the kid's team at Jeff Cup one day and stayed for almost half a game. Meanwhile, same coach was at both my kid's ECNL League games, yup just regular old league games 2 weekends later. You just can't beat the exposure of ECNL and GDA, no matter what the EDP faithful want to believe. Don't believe me? Check out the rosters of any decent D1 (top 250 or so) or any high level D3, you'll be hard pressed to find a plethora of EDP players (if any) on any of them.
And sadly, National League is NOTHING like years past. Yes, NL used to have prestige back when there were only about 12-16 teams NATIONALLY per age group. Now it's been bastardized where they'll have dozens and dozens of teams per age group...



Right your very funny ... Have fun with your kid getting recruited to a top team in college ball and then benching it till Junior year to get some playing time..... NEWS FLASH idiot 4 years runs up very fast before you realize your college career is over..... i rather go to a lower end college team weather its div 1, div 2, or div 3 and play all four years and enjoy the experience as well as get a good education. What the ECNL or GDA has is a lot of loud mouths marketers that focus on advertisement and marketing to promote the league nothing else.


Who are you calling an idiot! I would rather my daughter go to the highest possible college that she can get into where they have areas that interest my daughter to study and major in during her 4 years. The soccer should be secondary when it comes to playing time. Your right the 4 years go fast and if she is not prepared for life after those 4 years with a great education but has a great experience of playing time then what? I would prefer to go to the highest level of college possible and use the soccer to get into that college and as far as playing time let’s see where that goes with no regrets of choice of college. Get a good education first, soccer second. That is why they are student-athletes not athletes who are also students.


Umm, it's pretty clear he called you an idiot. In case you're still wondering.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #729793 11/13/19 03:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not OP, but honestly EDP doesn't hold a candle to ECNL and GDA when it comes to college placement, it just doesn't. Sure, you can get on most lower level D3 and a good amount of D2 rosters playing EDP-but if your kid is interested in anything other than that, EDP is probably not the best way to get there.
My kid is playing in the EDP "Showcase" next week as a warm up for the December ECNL event. Not a single school that she has been communicating with is attending...not a single one. Meanwhile all the HEAD coaches (along with multiple assistants) will be attending the ECNL event. She has a friend that plays on a very strong EDP team who is interested in one of her top choices. The kid's mom was going bonkers over the fact that the asst. coach came to see the kid's team at Jeff Cup one day and stayed for almost half a game. Meanwhile, same coach was at both my kid's ECNL League games, yup just regular old league games 2 weekends later. You just can't beat the exposure of ECNL and GDA, no matter what the EDP faithful want to believe. Don't believe me? Check out the rosters of any decent D1 (top 250 or so) or any high level D3, you'll be hard pressed to find a plethora of EDP players (if any) on any of them.
And sadly, National League is NOTHING like years past. Yes, NL used to have prestige back when there were only about 12-16 teams NATIONALLY per age group. Now it's been bastardized where they'll have dozens and dozens of teams per age group...



Right your very funny ... Have fun with your kid getting recruited to a top team in college ball and then benching it till Junior year to get some playing time..... NEWS FLASH idiot 4 years runs up very fast before you realize your college career is over..... i rather go to a lower end college team weather its div 1, div 2, or div 3 and play all four years and enjoy the experience as well as get a good education. What the ECNL or GDA has is a lot of loud mouths marketers that focus on advertisement and marketing to promote the league nothing else.




Shhhh don’t give Riley any ideas as to where to send his teams next. Week t need them at edp and in fact the Albertson edp teams left the riley influence for a reason.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #729794 11/13/19 03:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not OP, but honestly EDP doesn't hold a candle to ECNL and GDA when it comes to college placement, it just doesn't. Sure, you can get on most lower level D3 and a good amount of D2 rosters playing EDP-but if your kid is interested in anything other than that, EDP is probably not the best way to get there.
My kid is playing in the EDP "Showcase" next week as a warm up for the December ECNL event. Not a single school that she has been communicating with is attending...not a single one. Meanwhile all the HEAD coaches (along with multiple assistants) will be attending the ECNL event. She has a friend that plays on a very strong EDP team who is interested in one of her top choices. The kid's mom was going bonkers over the fact that the asst. coach came to see the kid's team at Jeff Cup one day and stayed for almost half a game. Meanwhile, same coach was at both my kid's ECNL League games, yup just regular old league games 2 weekends later. You just can't beat the exposure of ECNL and GDA, no matter what the EDP faithful want to believe. Don't believe me? Check out the rosters of any decent D1 (top 250 or so) or any high level D3, you'll be hard pressed to find a plethora of EDP players (if any) on any of them.
And sadly, National League is NOTHING like years past. Yes, NL used to have prestige back when there were only about 12-16 teams NATIONALLY per age group. Now it's been bastardized where they'll have dozens and dozens of teams per age group...



Right your very funny ... Have fun with your kid getting recruited to a top team in college ball and then benching it till Junior year to get some playing time..... NEWS FLASH idiot 4 years runs up very fast before you realize your college career is over..... i rather go to a lower end college team weather its div 1, div 2, or div 3 and play all four years and enjoy the experience as well as get a good education. What the ECNL or GDA has is a lot of loud mouths marketers that focus on advertisement and marketing to promote the league nothing else.



This idiotic argument always goes back to the parents of the kids that are not able to play at the ECNL or DA level. They look for every excuse to shoot down the parents and the kids in these leagues.If you are so happy with your situation that is great, but stop acting like ECNL and DA players can't get into the great D3 schools too. It's all about choices and preferences. Some D1s have great academics and soccer. You are being stereotypical and should watch college soccer and educate yourself. Players are not always sitting until their junior year. It depends on the school. Make a decision for your kid based on ability and preference and stop worrying about everyone else, because if the ability is there you would very likely be on the other side of your argument.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #729795 11/13/19 03:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not OP, but honestly EDP doesn't hold a candle to ECNL and GDA when it comes to college placement, it just doesn't. Sure, you can get on most lower level D3 and a good amount of D2 rosters playing EDP-but if your kid is interested in anything other than that, EDP is probably not the best way to get there.
My kid is playing in the EDP "Showcase" next week as a warm up for the December ECNL event. Not a single school that she has been communicating with is attending...not a single one. Meanwhile all the HEAD coaches (along with multiple assistants) will be attending the ECNL event. She has a friend that plays on a very strong EDP team who is interested in one of her top choices. The kid's mom was going bonkers over the fact that the asst. coach came to see the kid's team at Jeff Cup one day and stayed for almost half a game. Meanwhile, same coach was at both my kid's ECNL League games, yup just regular old league games 2 weekends later. You just can't beat the exposure of ECNL and GDA, no matter what the EDP faithful want to believe. Don't believe me? Check out the rosters of any decent D1 (top 250 or so) or any high level D3, you'll be hard pressed to find a plethora of EDP players (if any) on any of them.
And sadly, National League is NOTHING like years past. Yes, NL used to have prestige back when there were only about 12-16 teams NATIONALLY per age group. Now it's been bastardized where they'll have dozens and dozens of teams per age group...



Right your very funny ... Have fun with your kid getting recruited to a top team in college ball and then benching it till Junior year to get some playing time..... NEWS FLASH idiot 4 years runs up very fast before you realize your college career is over..... i rather go to a lower end college team weather its div 1, div 2, or div 3 and play all four years and enjoy the experience as well as get a good education. What the ECNL or GDA has is a lot of loud mouths marketers that focus on advertisement and marketing to promote the league nothing else.



This idiotic argument always goes back to the parents of the kids that are not able to play at the ECNL or DA level. They look for every excuse to shoot down the parents and the kids in these leagues.If you are so happy with your situation that is great, but stop acting like ECNL and DA players can't get into the great D3 schools too. It's all about choices and preferences. Some D1s have great academics and soccer. You are being stereotypical and should watch college soccer and educate yourself. Players are not always sitting until their junior year. It depends on the school. Make a decision for your kid based on ability and preference and stop worrying about everyone else, because if the ability is there you would very likely be on the other side of your argument.


HAH, the ECNL/DA rosters on LI are filled with EDP/NPL players who would never have made those teams 4 years ago. At least 1/4 of these rosters have these players to bring any depth to these teams. On LI there is only a small core group of players on these teams who can compete regionally the rest are so far behind and with inadequate training this will not change. That is why at a regional tournaments or showcases these clubs have under achieved. To make this argument of what truly is a ECNL/DA player on LI just makes no sense of what criteria all these clubs use to make that judgement.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Larry Miller #729800 11/13/19 04:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bulldoggie Daddy is at it again!!! I love when he slips in WC with the likes of PDA who won a bunch of Natty titles last year, while his kid's club finished last in the NE ECNL in almost every age group :0

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Larry Miller #729804 11/13/19 05:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. The PR marketing team really was able to diverge from the title of the thread to get the discussion going on EDP. Is that so they can sell a bunch of new idiots on how amazing THIS league is now. You know, since he has no other options left.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Larry Miller #729811 11/13/19 08:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there a reason why the Alby social media pages only posts about their boys teams? Have they completely abandoned the Girls side?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Larry Miller #729814 11/13/19 09:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone just go to EM Fury

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #729819 11/13/19 11:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is there a reason why the Alby social media pages only posts about their boys teams? Have they completely abandoned the Girls side?


That's because Alby has no girls program eft after U10. Riley poached them all to play under FC Fury and the clueless board let it happen. So assuming Fury loses DA, then everyone has lost. Alby needs to restock the girls side and keep that snake far away.
This is just a microcosm of the hanky panky at fury.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #729820 11/14/19 09:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not OP, but honestly EDP doesn't hold a candle to ECNL and GDA when it comes to college placement, it just doesn't. Sure, you can get on most lower level D3 and a good amount of D2 rosters playing EDP-but if your kid is interested in anything other than that, EDP is probably not the best way to get there.
My kid is playing in the EDP "Showcase" next week as a warm up for the December ECNL event. Not a single school that she has been communicating with is attending...not a single one. Meanwhile all the HEAD coaches (along with multiple assistants) will be attending the ECNL event. She has a friend that plays on a very strong EDP team who is interested in one of her top choices. The kid's mom was going bonkers over the fact that the asst. coach came to see the kid's team at Jeff Cup one day and stayed for almost half a game. Meanwhile, same coach was at both my kid's ECNL League games, yup just regular old league games 2 weekends later. You just can't beat the exposure of ECNL and GDA, no matter what the EDP faithful want to believe. Don't believe me? Check out the rosters of any decent D1 (top 250 or so) or any high level D3, you'll be hard pressed to find a plethora of EDP players (if any) on any of them.
And sadly, National League is NOTHING like years past. Yes, NL used to have prestige back when there were only about 12-16 teams NATIONALLY per age group. Now it's been bastardized where they'll have dozens and dozens of teams per age group...



Right your very funny ... Have fun with your kid getting recruited to a top team in college ball and then benching it till Junior year to get some playing time..... NEWS FLASH idiot 4 years runs up very fast before you realize your college career is over..... i rather go to a lower end college team weather its div 1, div 2, or div 3 and play all four years and enjoy the experience as well as get a good education. What the ECNL or GDA has is a lot of loud mouths marketers that focus on advertisement and marketing to promote the league nothing else.



This idiotic argument always goes back to the parents of the kids that are not able to play at the ECNL or DA level. They look for every excuse to shoot down the parents and the kids in these leagues.If you are so happy with your situation that is great, but stop acting like ECNL and DA players can't get into the great D3 schools too. It's all about choices and preferences. Some D1s have great academics and soccer. You are being stereotypical and should watch college soccer and educate yourself. Players are not always sitting until their junior year. It depends on the school. Make a decision for your kid based on ability and preference and stop worrying about everyone else, because if the ability is there you would very likely be on the other side of your argument.


Stop you dont play DA or even ECNL to get into D3 schools. You can play any level and if you have the talent, play in the right showcases and do the work yourself (contact coaches) you will be seen. Stop wasting your time chasing a dream. LEt your kid decide and find a school for education not soccer you morons. Your child better make sure the school they select is a place they see themselves at if soccer is no longer an option. it happens, make the right choice. Stop dreaming

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Larry Miller #729828 11/14/19 12:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know how a 44 year old still play for the National Team?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #729845 11/14/19 04:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone know how a 44 year old still play for the National Team?


With PR and Albys DA

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #729848 11/14/19 05:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone know how a 44 year old still play for the National Team?

If you play for Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Larry Miller #729883 11/15/19 07:37 PM
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 9
S
Back of THE NET
Offline
Back of THE NET
S
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 9
Holy hell, and you guys are the "parents"? I read about 2 pages of this thread, and now I know full well why our youth are so screwed up.

I came here as a coach to check out winter leagues, and now I'm just sad for all your kids. All you posters calling each other names, bashing coaches, leagues, clubs, other kids...all behind the brave mask of anonymity. This is really the sewer of Long Island soccer, and there's not a single non-parent in the muck. If you come here regularly to jump into these forums and spew your crap, you really need to get a life. This is sad.

BTW, I login and put my name on my posts. Try it. Einstein said anonymity is no excuse for stupidity. He sure was right.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
SLiewehr #729887 11/15/19 09:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by SLiewehr
Holy hell, and you guys are the "parents"? I read about 2 pages of this thread, and now I know full well why our youth are so screwed up.

I came here as a coach to check out winter leagues, and now I'm just sad for all your kids. All you posters calling each other names, bashing coaches, leagues, clubs, other kids...all behind the brave mask of anonymity. This is really the sewer of Long Island soccer, and there's not a single non-parent in the muck. If you come here regularly to jump into these forums and spew your crap, you really need to get a life. This is sad.

BTW, I login and put my name on my posts. Try it. Einstein said anonymity is no excuse for stupidity. He sure was right.


Thanks Nick now go, to back to PFA and enjoy coaching your suspended edp'ers. Because A) no coach is coming to this thread looking for winter leagues, and B) you're probably looking for a new job. Then call Paul and ask him how this all spiraled in the past two years.
By reading about two pages shows you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Signed, Anonymous.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
SLiewehr #729893 11/16/19 09:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by SLiewehr
Holy hell, and you guys are the "parents"? I read about 2 pages of this thread, and now I know full well why our youth are so screwed up.

I came here as a coach to check out winter leagues, and now I'm just sad for all your kids. All you posters calling each other names, bashing coaches, leagues, clubs, other kids...all behind the brave mask of anonymity. This is really the sewer of Long Island soccer, and there's not a single non-parent in the muck. If you come here regularly to jump into these forums and spew your crap, you really need to get a life. This is sad.

BTW, I login and put my name on my posts. Try it. Einstein said anonymity is no excuse for stupidity. He sure was right.



Other than the parents name calling each other , everything posted about the club in this thread is fact.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Larry Miller #729902 11/16/19 04:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I looked on the DA page for FC Fury and the u16 team is no longer listed. Several players from that group are now listed on the roster for U17. Does that mean that the U16 team was disbanded?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #729907 11/16/19 07:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by SLiewehr
Holy hell, and you guys are the "parents"? I read about 2 pages of this thread, and now I know full well why our youth are so screwed up.

I came here as a coach to check out winter leagues, and now I'm just sad for all your kids. All you posters calling each other names, bashing coaches, leagues, clubs, other kids...all behind the brave mask of anonymity. This is really the sewer of Long Island soccer, and there's not a single non-parent in the muck. If you come here regularly to jump into these forums and spew your crap, you really need to get a life. This is sad.

BTW, I login and put my name on my posts. Try it. Einstein said anonymity is no excuse for stupidity. He sure was right.



Other than the parents name calling each other , everything posted about the club in this thread is fact.


In my world anyone who spews anonymously there facts that they do not back up With who they are or affiliation means nothing. You anonymous people have no basis of fact and your facts are what you want to believe. Your world of alternative facts.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #729909 11/16/19 09:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by SLiewehr
Holy hell, and you guys are the "parents"? I read about 2 pages of this thread, and now I know full well why our youth are so screwed up.

I came here as a coach to check out winter leagues, and now I'm just sad for all your kids. All you posters calling each other names, bashing coaches, leagues, clubs, other kids...all behind the brave mask of anonymity. This is really the sewer of Long Island soccer, and there's not a single non-parent in the muck. If you come here regularly to jump into these forums and spew your crap, you really need to get a life. This is sad.

BTW, I login and put my name on my posts. Try it. Einstein said anonymity is no excuse for stupidity. He sure was right.



Other than the parents name calling each other , everything posted about the club in this thread is fact.


In my world anyone who spews anonymously there facts that they do not back up With who they are or affiliation means nothing. You anonymous people have no basis of fact and your facts are what you want to believe. Your world of alternative facts.

You must be living on earth 25 in the multiverse. An alternate reality.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
Anonymous #729910 11/16/19 09:51 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,746
Likes: 15
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 18,746
Likes: 15
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by SLiewehr
Holy hell, and you guys are the "parents"? I read about 2 pages of this thread, and now I know full well why our youth are so screwed up.

I came here as a coach to check out winter leagues, and now I'm just sad for all your kids. All you posters calling each other names, bashing coaches, leagues, clubs, other kids...all behind the brave mask of anonymity. This is really the sewer of Long Island soccer, and there's not a single non-parent in the muck. If you come here regularly to jump into these forums and spew your crap, you really need to get a life. This is sad.

BTW, I login and put my name on my posts. Try it. Einstein said anonymity is no excuse for stupidity. He sure was right.



Other than the parents name calling each other , everything posted about the club in this thread is fact.


In my world anyone who spews anonymously there facts that they do not back up With who they are or affiliation means nothing. You anonymous people have no basis of fact and your facts are what you want to believe. Your world of alternative facts.

You must be living on earth 25 in the multiverse. An alternate reality.


Actually, the gentleman is correct. Anonymous does not carry weight the way a registered users comment do. I have said that over and over. Perhaps it is you living in an alternative universe on Earth 25?

Like Reply Quote
Page 19 of 50 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 49 50
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!