New York Surf Severs their affiliation with UST
by Larry Miller - 07/10/20 12:48 AM
G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 07/09/20 11:44 PM
*VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE* ABOUT UST AND DIX HILLS SC
by Anonymous - 07/09/20 11:19 PM
SUSA Refund Letter
by Anonymous - 07/09/20 10:58 PM
So, When Do You Think the Games Will Start Up Again?
by Anonymous - 07/09/20 10:42 PM
Sponsors

Girls Academy League
Girls Academy League
Development Player League
DPL Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Random Photos
Chicago V
BOTN en Espaol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 26 of 57 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 56 57
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #729832 11/14/19 02:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
To put in perspective - I'm pretty familiar with the NYCFC 06 team and literally have NO idea which ex-barca player you are referring to as "being the best" My guess is, he is the best in your own mind and that the club doesn't hold him in the same regards as you. How it works is, the players they are most keen to develop, they play up in older age groups. Has this ex barca player played with the 05 team which is one of the best in the country or is simply "internal politics" that have kept him from playing up

You clearly are not as familiar with the NYCFC 06 team as you think otherwise you will know who I am referring to. Look at their roster. He is the kid with 13 goals and a boatload of assists in 9 games. On October 12th he missed the 2006 game against World Class to go play with the 2005 team.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Anonymous #729833 11/14/19 02:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is crazy to compare Barcelona (just a franchise) to NYCFC, Red Bulls or any other DA clubs in the area (BWG or Met Oval). If a kid is good he/she should play DA soccer. The training is important but not the most important thing in the development. A coach sets a good environment, but the competition brings the best out of a kid. There is no way EDP, NPL can be compared with the competition in USSF Developmental Academies. Each player will only get better practicing with other great players and I am sorry but Barca can NOT provide that. Yes no doubt, the coaches at Barca are very good.

The young man has played 9 games with NYCFC and has yet to see great competition from any of those DA teams you mentioned above. If you think the best development is at USSFDA then you and many like you are the reason our YNT and MNT are inferior. Thankfully, this kid knows in order for his development to continue doing things he does outside of the DA.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729837 11/14/19 03:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schedule states that NYCFC only lost to Red Bulls, had difficult time with Cedar Stars. I am assuming next great game on their schedule will be against Barcelona Long Island. On the other hand, we all hope that young man develops to the best this country can offer.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729839 11/14/19 03:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now I know which 06 NYCFC player you are talking about - must have skipped my mind bc I heard in his one rostered game with the 05's that he did not start, played a half and was literally invisible with no touches. The other 06 who you insulted in addition to insulting his father, has started almost every 05 game including a number of matches with the 03/04 team. So let me ask you this, who do you think NYCFC thinks is the "best" 06 player. Did not even know the boy that you mentioned even once played for the LI Farca, had thought he just moved here. Something tells me he doesnt talk much about his Farca experience, must be trying to keep his secret of the best training anywhere on the down low

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729842 11/14/19 04:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now I know which 06 NYCFC player you are talking about - must have skipped my mind bc I heard in his one rostered game with the 05's that he did not start, played a half and was literally invisible with no touches. The other 06 who you insulted in addition to insulting his father, has started almost every 05 game including a number of matches with the 03/04 team. So let me ask you this, who do you think NYCFC thinks is the "best" 06 player. Did not even know the boy that you mentioned even once played for the LI Farca, had thought he just moved here. Something tells me he doesnt talk much about his Farca experience, must be trying to keep his secret of the best training anywhere on the down low

He lets his game do all the talking. Can't say the same about other so called great players whose parents do a lot of a$$ kissing or know someone who know someone. You know the typical [****] that goes on at these "elite academies"..

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729854 11/14/19 06:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U clearly have had too much DA Coolaide. The 06 who plays up with the 05’s is a product of the players around him hiding his deficiencies. He’s an average player. The 05 group is a good group but not outstanding like the mommy’s think

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729855 11/14/19 07:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U clearly have had too much DA Coolaide. The 06 who plays up with the 05’s is a product of the players around him hiding his deficiencies. He’s an average player. The 05 group is a good group but not outstanding like the mommy’s think

I thought at the National Camp in Tinton Falls he was a standout. My kid does not play for NYCFC so this isn't me wearing the NYCFC jersey at all. I mean I get its cool to say everyone is average, except for your kid im sure. I'm not saying he will win the Ballon d'Or. And he may not be your type of player. But I think he had some skills that we don't generally see.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729856 11/14/19 09:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice comeback win by Brasil in the U17 world cup against Team Africa- that's what happens when you park the bus too early

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729865 11/15/19 12:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you blind or just jealous? He is the best 2006 .

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729876 11/15/19 04:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really scary how many delusional parents you come across in these threads.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729878 11/15/19 05:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really scary how many delusional parents you come across in these threads.

Worse, they put targets on their kids' backs. They'll learn the hard way. And if your kid has it, you don't need to promote them on an anonymous chat board. He will stand out on his own.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729879 11/15/19 05:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice comeback win by Brasil in the U17 world cup against Team Africa- that's what happens when you park the bus too early

You sound about as classy and smart as Donald Trump.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729882 11/15/19 07:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But hey, he wants you to know that he thinks his son is the best player on the 2006 NYCFC team! Even if the club clearly doesn't feel the same way. As usual, they must be wrong & of course, the politics. They must just not respect his extra LI Farca training

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729888 11/16/19 12:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound about as classy and smart as Donald Trump.

Thank You that's a compliment

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729904 11/16/19 06:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah Donald trump is smart and classy.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729906 11/16/19 07:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On a more somber note Rest In Peace Daniel Yallah. The young man played for the Philly union just passed away from his battle with cancer.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729930 11/17/19 08:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very sad. You can donate to help his family here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/yallahtrustfund

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729935 11/17/19 09:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On a more somber note Rest In Peace Daniel Yallah. The young man played for the Philly union just passed away from his battle with cancer.

This should put your lives into perspective you arrogant, self righteous pieces of DA crap. Your thoughts and opinions on any player don't mean [****] to anyone but yourself. It's truly pathetic. Wake the hell up.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #730103 11/22/19 07:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Claudio Reyna is gone from NYCFC

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #730105 11/22/19 09:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good riddance.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #730138 11/23/19 06:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But hey, he wants you to know that he thinks his son is the best player on the 2006 NYCFC team! Even if the club clearly doesn't feel the same way. As usual, they must be wrong & of course, the politics. They must just not respect his extra LI Farca training

The 2006 boy who left to Barca was top 3. But parents can’t take the crap anymore.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #730144 11/24/19 12:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There’s a lot of BS at nycfc. Better players have been getting overlooked for players with connections. It’s obvious to anyone who watches. They want to take care of certain players at the expense of others

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #730147 11/24/19 09:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There’s a lot of BS at nycfc. Better players have been getting overlooked for players with connections. It’s obvious to anyone who watches. They want to take care of certain players at the expense of others

No doubt yours is one of the overlooked ones?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #730151 11/24/19 12:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So leave. Simple. The problem is you love to brag that your son is on NYCFC. The big problem is you actually believe your son is a great player. He’s not. He’s just an average kid who will never play pro and might play in college. Get over yourself dickhead.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #730154 11/24/19 02:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So leave. Simple. The problem is you love to brag that your son is on NYCFC. The big problem is you actually believe your son is a great player. He’s not. He’s just an average kid who will never play pro and might play in college. Get over yourself dickhead.

The best 2006 kid used to play with the 05’s period. His large dad is a d... though

Like Reply Quote
Page 26 of 57 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 56 57
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!