Camps and Clinics
Leagues
Tournaments
Private Training
Happy Feet
Birthday Parties
Field Rental
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Larry Miller), 169 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

BOTN en Espaol
Adverts 1
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Page 41 of 52 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 51 52
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #729692 11/11/19 02:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Fillipo took his anger harassing the BWG players at the end of the game, pretty lame

Pig! No profesional at all.

I grew up with Fillipo in our small town in Italy. We would watch soccer on tv after washing dishes at work all day. On Sundays we would get drunk and play with our friends. None of us were any good but we had fun

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #729697 11/11/19 03:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Brooklyn Italians put out better teams than BWG. And guess what, between 5-15 it doesn’t matter if they win. If they try to play out of the back they will
Lose more than win. So go keep throwing your minuet in the garbage at BWG. Btw how many kids at BWG u 17 played there between 5-15 yrs. hardly any of them.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #729708 11/11/19 05:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are you not embarrased to even mention BI in this thread? i have no issues with them but seriously you cant compare the two. i will even include MO as they are in a lot better shape than BI.

let mw see when was the last time BI won anything? you cant even win in you own tournament (indoor or outdoor) you beg BWG to please send young teams to attract the clubs (ask your directors).

also regarding it doesn't matter if they win i have to disagree...it is very important to try and do both win and develop. this country lost that once we went to no score keeping and trophies for everyone. we need to teach players how to win and lose and handle both situations.

and last not sure of the number of plays on the u17 but i would stay that at least 50% have been there. as for u19 i am sure its a lot less. that age group is a mess at the clubs

but like you said they suck and BI is the best club in NY putting quality teams on the field. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #729726 11/11/19 09:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are you not embarrased to even mention BI in this thread? i have no issues with them but seriously you cant compare the two. i will even include MO as they are in a lot better shape than BI.

let mw see when was the last time BI won anything? you cant even win in you own tournament (indoor or outdoor) you beg BWG to please send young teams to attract the clubs (ask your directors).

also regarding it doesn't matter if they win i have to disagree...it is very important to try and do both win and develop. this country lost that once we went to no score keeping and trophies for everyone. we need to teach players how to win and lose and handle both situations.

and last not sure of the number of plays on the u17 but i would stay that at least 50% have been there. as for u19 i am sure its a lot less. that age group is a mess at the clubs

but like you said they suck and BI is the best club in NY putting quality teams on the field. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bring any DA 2005 vs our BI 2005 ! DA is just a name. There are good players and teams like Manhattan soccer club 2005.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #729730 11/11/19 09:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bring any DA 2005 vs our BI 2005 ! DA is just a name. There are good players and teams like Manhattan soccer club 2005.

Listen this is for BDA teams. Go away

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #729765 11/12/19 04:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah that's right. This is a discussion about the glorified BDA teams. You know the Academy that's been around for 12 years and can't develop jack [****]. Both USMNT and USYNT are a complete joke. They will continue to get their butts handed to them by teams will with development and better scouting.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #729773 11/13/19 08:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah that's right. This is a discussion about the glorified BDA teams. You know the Academy that's been around for 12 years and can't develop jack [****]. Both USMNT and USYNT are a complete joke. They will continue to get their butts handed to them by teams will with development and better scouting.

ok go away anyway to your low level league. this is BDA forum .

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #729775 11/13/19 09:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US teenager exBWG Matteo Ritaccio sings pro deal with Liverpool. credit to BWG!

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #729776 11/13/19 09:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is true the 06 nycfc striker went back to barca?????

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #729778 11/13/19 09:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well done, congrats to Matteo on that incredible achievement. Hear lots of bickering back & forth on this board but surely we can all congratulate him and take pride on a local son doing good.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #729779 11/13/19 09:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What NYCFC player would ever leave regardless of age group and go back to barca. Cant say I know anything about this but find it MOST unlikely. As it is, dont believe barca is even a club that NYCFC looks to for players besides the occasional exception.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #729780 11/13/19 10:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US teenager exBWG Matteo Ritaccio sings pro deal with Liverpool. credit to BWG!

Congrats to Matteo and the Ritaccio's! And let's give a shout out to US Soccer. This young man was not selected to the US National Team since he played for the team at U14, and then the geniuses woke and realized recently that the Liverpool scouts may know a thing or two. Right under their noses but they chose so many others ahead of him. Could it be because he determined to stay at BWG until U16 rather than move to NYCFC? Nah, couldn't be.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #729782 11/13/19 10:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Barca 2005 Pro beat BI in EDP 8-0 and beat Manhattan in EDP Cup 2-0. They have some former DA kids that left so they can enjoy their football and also be part of their community and play HS Soccer since 99.9% of all of these kids will not do this for a living. So there are many non DA Teams that can compete and beat most DA teams with the exception of NYCFC ,Red Bulls, Philly Union or most MLS DA teams. The entire local soccer area is completely watered down, you will never pool the best of the best because parents continuously move their kids from team to team.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #729785 11/13/19 11:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fillipo took his anger harassing the BWG players at the end of the game, pretty lame

Pig! No profesional at all.

I grew up with Fillipo in our small town in Italy. We would watch soccer on tv after washing dishes at work all day. On Sundays we would get drunk and play with our friends. None of us were any good but we had fun

I don't know if this is serious but it just cracked me up!

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #729786 11/13/19 11:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Barca 2005 Pro beat BI in EDP 8-0 and beat Manhattan in EDP Cup 2-0. They have some former DA kids that left so they can enjoy their football and also be part of their community and play HS Soccer since 99.9% of all of these kids will not do this for a living. So there are many non DA Teams that can compete and beat most DA teams with the exception of NYCFC ,Red Bulls, Philly Union or most MLS DA teams. The entire local soccer area is completely watered down, you will never pool the best of the best because parents continuously move their kids from team to team.

That’s why we can’t develop players. Jumping from the worst to the “”best””” and next season from the best to the worse. Never change

Reply Quote
Page 41 of 52 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 51 52
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Nobody Does It Better
Tournaments
RCC Annual Tournament
KK Xmas Week 12/28
SUSA Xmas Week 12/26
Holiday Cup Tournament 12/28