Forum Search
Latest Posts
The new MLS youth league
by Anonymous - 05/28/20 05:06 PM
SUSA Refund Letter
by Anonymous - 05/28/20 05:05 PM
G2007:U13 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 05/28/20 03:54 PM
So, When Do You Think the Games Will Start Up Again?
by Anonymous - 05/28/20 03:40 PM
B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 05/28/20 03:10 PM
Sponsors

Girls Academy League
Girls Academy League
Development Player League
DPL Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Random Photos
Roy Orbison - Dream Baby (How Long Must I Dream)
BOTN en Espańol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 47 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 46 47
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #729021 10/30/19 10:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
As I am a scout for a premier program, I had the opportunity to watch these two teams play each other. Both teams were impressive to watch. If you watched this game closely, you could tell that the Dix hills coach lets his boys play and they understand the game well. They make in game decisions themselves, which it seemed they were learning from their mistakes. Yes the coach is very animated but you can tell his boys are passionate for the game. Orange Machine has a few very good individual players, which were constantly being told what to do by their coach. Kick it there, Pass it here, Run there. It was like a quarter back having a micro phone in his ear. Problem is- as these boys get older, they will not have a coach directing there each move. Orange Machine has a good goalie. The OM field and goals were very small from what I have seen this age play on. I believe these teams play each other at dix hills in a few weeks should be another good game.

Doesn’t sound like a good coach. Was just wondering who he is as we have played Dix Hills and not Franklin Square yet. I agree, the Dix Hills coach is animated but I like that. Our coach is quiet on the sidelines. Thanks for the info.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Larry Miller #729052 10/30/19 11:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh please that was no scout. That was a Dix Hills Parent or coach

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729053 10/31/19 12:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As I am a scout for a premier program, I had the opportunity to watch these two teams play each other. Both teams were impressive to watch. If you watched this game closely, you could tell that the Dix hills coach lets his boys play and they understand the game well. They make in game decisions themselves, which it seemed they were learning from their mistakes. Yes the coach is very animated but you can tell his boys are passionate for the game. Orange Machine has a few very good individual players, which were constantly being told what to do by their coach. Kick it there, Pass it here, Run there. It was like a quarter back having a micro phone in his ear. Problem is- as these boys get older, they will not have a coach directing there each move. Orange Machine has a good goalie. The OM field and goals were very small from what I have seen this age play on. I believe these teams play each other at dix hills in a few weeks should be another good game.

LOL. Any "scout" for a "premier program" would call out Kozy for his bs antics and behavior.

Actually, this is written in Kozy's tone.......

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729222 11/04/19 08:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is the craziest page on back of the net. U-10 people, come on look at yourself’s
Let the boys play

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729226 11/04/19 09:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is the craziest page on back of the net. U-10 people, come on look at yourself’s
Let the boys play

No, luckily this is only the third worst. I have also have a U16 son and between that board and the BDA board, they are the absolute worst. This is a very close third though which is sad enough. Enough wackos between the three to fill Creedmoor though

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729230 11/04/19 10:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kids have played against kozy,...love him or hate him for whatever your reasoning is...but his teams win.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729298 11/05/19 12:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East Coast put up a great showing this past weekend. They tied Orange Machine and should have won the game. I heard with all the drums, bells and whistles the ref didn't hear his stop watch go off, when the game was clearly over. Well done OM parents!!!

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729363 11/06/19 09:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s going on with the Albertson 2010 Boys??? They’ve struggled to field a full roster to play scheduled games, and have had to reschedule some of their games...

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729365 11/06/19 10:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL. Any "scout" for a "premier program" would call out Kozy for his bs antics and behavior.

Actually, this is written in Kozy's tone.......

I crack up when I read/hear the word "scout" on a U little soccer page...lmao!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729380 11/06/19 01:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s going on with the Albertson 2010 Boys??? They’ve struggled to field a full roster to play scheduled games, and have had to reschedule some of their games...

Are you talking about the disaster team in NYCFC Select?
My son played them and they were atrociously bad... did they lose a key player or two? Or three?
Do they have multiple locations/teams or something? Because last year, the team we played was much, much better than the team in this league.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729383 11/06/19 01:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes that team. What a mess of a team!?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729522 11/08/19 09:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let the boys play

No, luckily this is only the third worst. I have also have a U16 son and between that board and the BDA board, they are the absolute worst. This is a very close third though which is sad enough. Enough wackos between the three to fill Creedmoor though

And guaranteed YOU are one of those parents who contribute to both that page and this one causing it to be pathetic...you can't get enough of it!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729524 11/08/19 10:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes but which teams in the league are actually good? Albertson is probably on par with many of the other teams in the league.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729527 11/08/19 11:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All of the Central teams are pretty good - we played all of them and the games were pretty even. Crushed all three east teams we played. But who cares about the score, right?

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729546 11/08/19 03:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All of the Central teams are pretty good - we played all of them and the games were pretty even. Crushed all three east teams we played. But who cares about the score, right?

Eh disagree... I really don't really think it was that competitive tbh... are there better players hiding somewhere? Maybe they are all playing up?

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729561 11/08/19 08:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I gather your kids team did well then? Please do enlighten!

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729633 11/10/19 03:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big problems in Kozy World this weekend. He's got two big problems with a set of parents, not to mention the allegation from a parent related to one of his 2009 teams.

Kozy just can't help himself........

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729639 11/10/19 06:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son played for Kozy I wouldn’t leave him alone with any child.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729647 11/10/19 09:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop throwing out incorrect information/ allegations against this coach!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729651 11/10/19 11:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfortunately these types of thoughts have gone back many years...not saying it’s true but it’s been put out there...I hope it’s all false or misunderstandings

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729652 11/10/19 11:35 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Unfortunately these types of thoughts have gone back many years...not saying it’s true but it’s been put out there...I hope it’s all false or misunderstandings

When Kozy came on the scene at SUSA his press was not good, so much so, that complaints into BOTN prompted me to have a conversation with him. I found him to be quite the dick, and from my experience with him one on one is why I give credibility to the negative comments that have resurfaced.

I also had a very candid conversation with the president of the Dix Hills club about Kozy who assured me that Kozy had changed. The recent posts of the last 2 months do not show any changes to me.

Some coaches, while they may know their product, do not possess the ability to properly teach. mentor, or communicate with tweens and young teens, and should find a new line of work or not be in charge of minors.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729654 11/11/19 12:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dix Hills wiped the field with Franklin Square today 6-1......Kozy's threats to his kids worked.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729655 11/11/19 01:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Went to this game today. For as much as FS Orange Machine parents have made an ass of themselves over the last couple of years, the parents at Dix Hills have taken over the mantle for psychotic parents. You folks at Dix Hills have turned into the raging lunatics that you have constantly pointed at FS Orange Machine parents as being. It's been quite the transformation.

At some point, Kozy is going to verbally abuse your kid, or worse, and when you start asking yourself "How did I not see it?" you can go take a hike. None of you are doing your kids any favors. Today was wild - I've never experienced anything like what I saw out of the Dix HIlls parents today - parents 10 yards out on the field after goals, jumping up and down screaming like children.

Kozy has all of you wrapped around his finger. Has he told you that your 8 or 9 year old kid isn't allowed to play basketball or flag football yet? If he hasn't, that should be coming any minute. He'll be running your kids ragged, verbally abusing them for 4 or 5 days a week - and you're going to be paying him more money than you pay now for the privilege of it. Enjoy.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #729657 11/11/19 08:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all, the majority of the complaints that are mentioned are from PARENTS!! I mean, come on! Do you know how many unrealistic LI sports parents there are? Coaches (not just Kozy) constantly get harassed by these kind of parents, why isn't my son starting, why isn't my son getting more playing time, why isn't my son the next Messi yet? LOL! Some parents refuse to see the truth about their own kids, whether it is their sports skills or entitlement / behavior.

Second, some people are saying that he abuse mentally and physically young kids... are you telling me that if a coach on LONG ISLAND hit a kid, those parents wouldn't go to the police! COME ON!!! Its nonsense! Show me a police report - show my anything that proves that he has laid a hand on child! Accusing an adult (coach) of hitting little kids is VERY serious, these kind of accusations can ruin someone's life, so you better be sure and have proof to back those claims up!!! You can def disagree with his coaching style and it is def OK that you don't want your kid to play on his team! There are so many coaches on LI, so finding a team that works for your kid, shouldn't be that hard!!

Third, what are the names of the other coaches in D1? FS? Gottchee? Kings Park? Barca? NO IDEA what their names are or anything else about them!! Well, that says a lot, doesn't it?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #729659 11/11/19 09:08 AM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
First of all, the majority of the complaints that are mentioned are from PARENTS!! I mean, come on! Do you know how many unrealistic LI sports parents there are? Coaches (not just Kozy) constantly get harassed by these kind of parents, why isn't my son starting, why isn't my son getting more playing time, why isn't my son the next Messi yet? LOL! Some parents refuse to see the truth about their own kids, whether it is their sports skills or entitlement / behavior.

Second, some people are saying that he abuse mentally and physically young kids... are you telling me that if a coach on LONG ISLAND hit a kid, those parents wouldn't go to the police! COME ON!!! Its nonsense! Show me a police report - show my anything that proves that he has laid a hand on child! Accusing an adult (coach) of hitting little kids is VERY serious, these kind of accusations can ruin someone's life, so you better be sure and have proof to back those claims up!!! You can def disagree with his coaching style and it is def OK that you don't want your kid to play on his team! There are so many coaches on LI, so finding a team that works for your kid, shouldn't be that hard!!

Third, what are the names of the other coaches in D1? FS? Gottchee? Kings Park? Barca? NO IDEA what their names are or anything else about them!! Well, that says a lot, doesn't it?

YES!! It does say a lot that we have no idea of the other u10 coaches and that is because they are not abusive to the kids and conduct themselves properly.

Do not make the mistake of coming on BOTN to toot your horn about Kozy. Kozy is someone I have interacted with so I am coming from my experience and not reacting to third parties. The fact that parents allow Kozy to take charge of their kids at such a young age is concerning.

Like Reply Quote
Page 13 of 47 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 46 47
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!