Fall '19 Scores & Standings:| Alliance (NJ) | BDA | CJSL | ECNL | BECNL | CCL Boys | CCL Girls | EDP | EDP Futures |
| ENY Challenge Cup | ENY State Cup | GDA | LIJSL | NEGDL |
National League (NA) (MA) | NPL | NYCSL | WYSL | WYSL Cup |

| Boys High School (Nassau) (Suffolk) (Private) | Girls High School (Nassau) (Suffolk ) (Private) |

Latest Posts
Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
by Anonymous - 11/18/19 07:43 PM
G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 11/18/19 07:28 PM
SUSA Central Islip Master Plan
by Larry Miller - 11/18/19 07:03 PM
GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019
by Anonymous - 11/18/19 06:56 PM
B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 11/18/19 03:27 PM
EDP 2019-2020
EDP Scores & Standings
EDP Conferences (NA) (MA)
Futures Scores & Standings
USSDA Standings 2019-2020
GDA Standings
BDA Standings
ECNL 2019-2020
Girls NE Standings
Boys NE Sched & Scores
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
Spring '19 LI Cup
LIJSL Fall '19 Schedule
LIJSL Spr. '20 Schedule
Sportsmanship Spring '19
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Sponsors

SUSA
Academy
Camps and Clinics
Leagues
Tournaments
Private Training
Happy Feet
Birthday Parties
Field Rental
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Larry Miller), 137 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

BOTN en Espańol
Adverts 1
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Page 22 of 27 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 26 27
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #729561 11/08/19 07:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I gather your kids team did well then? Please do enlighten!

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #729633 11/10/19 02:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big problems in Kozy World this weekend. He's got two big problems with a set of parents, not to mention the allegation from a parent related to one of his 2009 teams.

Kozy just can't help himself........

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #729639 11/10/19 05:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son played for Kozy I wouldn’t leave him alone with any child.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #729647 11/10/19 08:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop throwing out incorrect information/ allegations against this coach!

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #729651 11/10/19 10:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Unfortunately these types of thoughts have gone back many years...not saying it’s true but it’s been put out there...I hope it’s all false or misunderstandings

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #729652 11/10/19 10:35 PM
Larry Miller Online OP
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Unfortunately these types of thoughts have gone back many years...not saying it’s true but it’s been put out there...I hope it’s all false or misunderstandings

When Kozy came on the scene at SUSA his press was not good, so much so, that complaints into BOTN prompted me to have a conversation with him. I found him to be quite the dick, and from my experience with him one on one is why I give credibility to the negative comments that have resurfaced.

I also had a very candid conversation with the president of the Dix Hills club about Kozy who assured me that Kozy had changed. The recent posts of the last 2 months do not show any changes to me.

Some coaches, while they may know their product, do not possess the ability to properly teach. mentor, or communicate with tweens and young teens, and should find a new line of work or not be in charge of minors.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #729654 11/10/19 11:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dix Hills wiped the field with Franklin Square today 6-1......Kozy's threats to his kids worked.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #729655 11/11/19 12:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Went to this game today. For as much as FS Orange Machine parents have made an ass of themselves over the last couple of years, the parents at Dix Hills have taken over the mantle for psychotic parents. You folks at Dix Hills have turned into the raging lunatics that you have constantly pointed at FS Orange Machine parents as being. It's been quite the transformation.

At some point, Kozy is going to verbally abuse your kid, or worse, and when you start asking yourself "How did I not see it?" you can go take a hike. None of you are doing your kids any favors. Today was wild - I've never experienced anything like what I saw out of the Dix HIlls parents today - parents 10 yards out on the field after goals, jumping up and down screaming like children.

Kozy has all of you wrapped around his finger. Has he told you that your 8 or 9 year old kid isn't allowed to play basketball or flag football yet? If he hasn't, that should be coming any minute. He'll be running your kids ragged, verbally abusing them for 4 or 5 days a week - and you're going to be paying him more money than you pay now for the privilege of it. Enjoy.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #729657 11/11/19 07:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all, the majority of the complaints that are mentioned are from PARENTS!! I mean, come on! Do you know how many unrealistic LI sports parents there are? Coaches (not just Kozy) constantly get harassed by these kind of parents, why isn't my son starting, why isn't my son getting more playing time, why isn't my son the next Messi yet? LOL! Some parents refuse to see the truth about their own kids, whether it is their sports skills or entitlement / behavior.

Second, some people are saying that he abuse mentally and physically young kids... are you telling me that if a coach on LONG ISLAND hit a kid, those parents wouldn't go to the police! COME ON!!! Its nonsense! Show me a police report - show my anything that proves that he has laid a hand on child! Accusing an adult (coach) of hitting little kids is VERY serious, these kind of accusations can ruin someone's life, so you better be sure and have proof to back those claims up!!! You can def disagree with his coaching style and it is def OK that you don't want your kid to play on his team! There are so many coaches on LI, so finding a team that works for your kid, shouldn't be that hard!!

Third, what are the names of the other coaches in D1? FS? Gottchee? Kings Park? Barca? NO IDEA what their names are or anything else about them!! Well, that says a lot, doesn't it?

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #729659 11/11/19 08:08 AM
Larry Miller Online OP
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
First of all, the majority of the complaints that are mentioned are from PARENTS!! I mean, come on! Do you know how many unrealistic LI sports parents there are? Coaches (not just Kozy) constantly get harassed by these kind of parents, why isn't my son starting, why isn't my son getting more playing time, why isn't my son the next Messi yet? LOL! Some parents refuse to see the truth about their own kids, whether it is their sports skills or entitlement / behavior.

Second, some people are saying that he abuse mentally and physically young kids... are you telling me that if a coach on LONG ISLAND hit a kid, those parents wouldn't go to the police! COME ON!!! Its nonsense! Show me a police report - show my anything that proves that he has laid a hand on child! Accusing an adult (coach) of hitting little kids is VERY serious, these kind of accusations can ruin someone's life, so you better be sure and have proof to back those claims up!!! You can def disagree with his coaching style and it is def OK that you don't want your kid to play on his team! There are so many coaches on LI, so finding a team that works for your kid, shouldn't be that hard!!

Third, what are the names of the other coaches in D1? FS? Gottchee? Kings Park? Barca? NO IDEA what their names are or anything else about them!! Well, that says a lot, doesn't it?

YES!! It does say a lot that we have no idea of the other u10 coaches and that is because they are not abusive to the kids and conduct themselves properly.

Do not make the mistake of coming on BOTN to toot your horn about Kozy. Kozy is someone I have interacted with so I am coming from my experience and not reacting to third parties. The fact that parents allow Kozy to take charge of their kids at such a young age is concerning.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #729664 11/11/19 10:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeap. FS and their parents are a disgrace and got a dose of their own medicine.

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #729665 11/11/19 10:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does Kozy coach just the u10s? Why is there so much hate in this particular age group?

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #729672 11/11/19 11:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Went to this game today. For as much as FS Orange Machine parents have made an ass of themselves over the last couple of years, the parents at Dix Hills have taken over the mantle for psychotic parents. You folks at Dix Hills have turned into the raging lunatics that you have constantly pointed at FS Orange Machine parents as being. It's been quite the transformation.

At some point, Kozy is going to verbally abuse your kid, or worse, and when you start asking yourself "How did I not see it?" you can go take a hike. None of you are doing your kids any favors. Today was wild - I've never experienced anything like what I saw out of the Dix HIlls parents today - parents 10 yards out on the field after goals, jumping up and down screaming like children.

Not a parent of either side (but having seen/heard these teams at tournaments) -- I don't see anything wrong with cheering in what seems was a very good/intense match. Especially if you know the other parents would do the same... kind of like giving them a taste of their own medicine. Was it anything in particular?

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #729675 11/11/19 11:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because this age group is crazy !!! Go on Facebook and watch the videos these crazy’s post. Lady can’t shut her mouth , all yelling at the ref no clue of the rules , standing on the field. Crazy !!

Reply Quote
Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #729677 11/11/19 11:38 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I suggest the families of Dix Hills children do their homework

Why did he leaves Sesa, why did he leave Susa, why did he leave Deer Park HS there are warning signs everywhere he goes.

Very Passionate and fantastic trainer however risk vs reward are you willing to subject your child to his verbal mental abuse so we can dribble around a cone. One year was enough for us and the Kozy Cult

Reply Quote
Page 22 of 27 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 26 27
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Nobody Does It Better
Tournaments
Hempfield College Boys 11/23
Southampton Cup TX 11/23
Southampton Cup Balt. 11/23
FC Brandywine 11/23