Fall '19 Scores & Standings:| Alliance (NJ) | BDA | CJSL | ECNL | BECNL | CCL Boys | CCL Girls | EDP | EDP Futures |
| ENY Challenge Cup | ENY State Cup | GDA | LIJSL | NEGDL |
National League (NA) (MA) | NPL | NYCSL | WYSL | WYSL Cup |

| Boys High School (Nassau) (Suffolk) (Private) | Girls High School (Nassau) (Suffolk ) (Private) |

Latest Posts
B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 11/18/19 11:27 AM
GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019
by Anonymous - 11/18/19 10:58 AM
B2004:U16 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 11/18/19 10:30 AM
SUSA Central Islip Master Plan
by Larry Miller - 11/18/19 10:28 AM
BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019
by Anonymous - 11/18/19 10:00 AM
EDP 2019-2020
EDP Scores & Standings
EDP Conferences (NA) (MA)
Futures Scores & Standings
USSDA Standings 2019-2020
GDA Standings
BDA Standings
ECNL 2019-2020
Girls NE Standings
Boys NE Sched & Scores
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
Spring '19 LI Cup
LIJSL Fall '19 Schedule
LIJSL Spr. '20 Schedule
Sportsmanship Spring '19
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Sponsors

SUSA
Academy
Camps and Clinics
Leagues
Tournaments
Private Training
Happy Feet
Birthday Parties
Field Rental
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Larry Miller), 190 guests, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

BOTN en Espaol
Adverts 1
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Page 21 of 24 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #729572 11/09/19 08:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like you are the one doing the bullying. Didn’t they ever teach you to use your words rather than your fists, when you were in kindergarten? That’s probably why they live in GC and you don’t.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
[ This last post is funny to me about lacrosse and what dicks Garden City parents are. About 4 years ago at a U-11 game in GC this happened. My wife, I and my 7 year old daughter were at my sons game in GC. I stay far away from the 2 groups of parents in the middle of the field and usually at the end of all games you do not know what team I represent as I just watch and never cheer or anything (my style) Our team was losing 3-0 at half. 2nd half we mount a comeback 3-3 with 7 minutes to go. My wife comes by me at this point crying and saying she is going to car, what happened ???? My 7 year old daughter was cheering for our sons team and some guy started screaming at her and told her she could not cheer for "that team" My daughter is the most stubborn person on the planet and my wife can not get her to leave so she decides to go to car. I walk over there and in the middle of the 2 teams parents who generally can equally act like asses at games and I see this --- Guy in Garden City Lacrosse hat with $400 sunglasses still being nasty to my 7 year old. I walk right up to him and say "take your F..ing glasses off" He is like what, I said "take your F..ing glasses off so when I knock your teeth in you don't go blind" He has no response, just a dumb stare and shuts his mouth ( as well as all the other dickhead parents including the ones on our team) Those last 7 minutes were the most polite 7 minutes of a game where up until that point both parent groups acted like the normal asses they are.

It's been my experience that when you confront the Bullies they retreat
[/quote]

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #729574 11/09/19 08:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“Lock him up, lock him up”

Stop crying Commack. You lost. , Brentwood won and Trump is still President . Deal with it.

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #729578 11/09/19 09:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to the Friars on the win against Fordham Prep in the State Semi-Final last night.

Good luck tomorrow against Archbishop Molloy in the Final !!

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #729580 11/09/19 10:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw the Commack - Brentwwod game last night.... My sons team didnt make the playoffs Geez.....Terrible when the officials are THAT bad. Not sure why a foul was called in OT when Commack scored the winning goal. i've sen the clip 20 times - still can't see it. You'd think that for a County Championship there'd be better refs. This kind of call should be investigated.

So your kid isn’t on Commack but you were at the game and watched the clip 20 times. I think you’re from Commack and are just complaining that you lost. The call was made before the shot so the ref had no idea the Commack kid would get the ball and score. I thought the refs did a good job. I’m not from Brentwood and my kid didn’t make the playoffs either but I studied every foul from the game 25 times and this was a foul Geez.

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #729581 11/09/19 10:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like you are the one doing the bullying. Didn’t they ever teach you to use your words rather than your fists, when you were in kindergarten? That’s probably why they live in GC and you don’t.

Interesting because Jericho is a better neighborhood and school district. Let’s not forget better soccer team.

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #729605 11/10/19 07:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to St. Anthony's today in the state finals! I just read somebody post on this site that the Long Island high school teams would kill St. Anthonys. Not going to debate, but St. Anthonys beat the Nassau Class AA Champs Massapequa 2-0 . Thats pretty convincing . Plus they beat Northport too and Commack (in a scrimmage). That doesn't sound so bad to me.

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #729608 11/10/19 08:25 AM
Larry Miller Online OP
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Matthew Prusan, Massapequa boys soccer keep promise by winning Nassau Class AA title
By Sal Cacciatore
salvatore.cacciatore@newsday.com

After an upset loss in last year’s county championship, Matthew Prusan and his Massapequa teammates promised each other they would finish the job this season.

On Wednesday, they kept that promise.

Sean McBrien, Prusan and Stephen Kirtyan scored second-half goals to lead No. 1 Massapequa to a 3-0 win over No. 3 Uniondale in the Nassau Class AA boys soccer championship Wednesday evening at Mitchel Athletic Complex.

The Chiefs (15-2-1) advance to the Long Island championship at 3 p.m. on Sunday at Farmingdale State College, where they will play the winner of Thursday’s Brentwood-Commack match.

“Last year, it was very disappointing to get this far and then ultimately lose, especially on the way we lost,” Prusan said of the loss to Port Washington in the 2018 final. “This year, we wanted to make sure that wasn’t happening again. It was a promise we all made to each other before the start of the season.”

The Massapequa defense has been instrumental to keeping that pact, as it has only allowed one goal in its last eight matches and has kept four consecutive clean sheets. On Wednesday, it held Uniondale (8-4-4) to four shots on goal.

“I say it all the time. We built this team from the back up,” Massapequa coach Matt Burke said. “They've all played great. Owen McGarrity, Mike Savella, Connor Curran, Sean McBrien are rocks back there. And Justin Jahrsdoerfer made an unbelievable save in the first half that kept us in it.”

Both defenses were up to the task in the first half before McBrien got the breakthrough on a scramble in front of goal a little over a minute into the second half.

“It was honestly just hard work,” McBrien said. “The ball was bouncing everywhere. I just had to get a toe on it. It was the best moment of my life, probably. After last year, it was great to come back here and get a win.”

After Prusan scored off a set piece in the 52nd minute, Kirtyan scored with 19 minutes remaining to put the game away.

“I feel like that goal secured it,” Kirtyan said. “That’s three they would have had to get. And our defense has been locking up everybody. They’ve brought us this far and without them, this wouldn’t be possible.”

By Sal Cacciatore

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #729609 11/10/19 08:26 AM
Larry Miller Online OP
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Jack Medolla's goal in final seconds gives Jericho boys soccer the Nassau Class A title

By Sal Cacciatore

Jack Medolla spent his childhood watching his brothers win championships for Jericho boys soccer.

On Wednesday evening, he had a championship moment of his own that rivals the best in program history.

Medolla scored with three seconds remaining to lead No. 1 Jericho to a 2-1 win over No. 2 Garden City in the Nassau Class A championship at Mitchel Athletic Complex. Medolla scored after Jordan Miller took a corner kick with about 10 seconds left and played it short to Ari Kantorowitz, who hit the ball into the box, where it found an open Medolla.

Jericho (16-1) will face the winner of Thursday’s Hauppauge-Sayville match in the Long Island championship at noon on Sunday at Farmingdale State.

“I’ve wanted to be here for so long and win this,” Medolla said. “I’ve seen my brothers Derek and Alex do it and I’ve always wanted to see how it felt. And I finally know. This is a moment I’ll cherish for the rest of my life.” Derek won state titles in 2011 and 2012 and Alex won in 2013, and their brother Luke also played for the Jayhawks.

“We ran one of our plays and played it short to Ari,” he said of the final sequence. “He usually takes a shot but on the shot, he whiffed a little, and I saw it [6 yards out] and knew I had to get my foot to it. And then I just saw it hit the back of the net.”

Garden City (15-1-3) controlled large stretches of the game, but Jericho scored first on a counterattack after Miller played a precise long ball to Kian Ghazzini on the right flank. Ghazzini beat his man and slotted the ball to Kantorowitz, who opened the scoring with about 22 minutes left in the first half.

“If Kian isn’t the fastest player in the league, he’s up there,” Kantorowitz said. “Once he got the ball, I had to run my fastest to get into a place where I could score. I knew he would play the ball in perfectly.”

The Trojans responded by continuing to apply pressure and finally got a breakthrough in the 36th minute, thanks to a nice finish from Owen Heaney. That was the extent of the damage they would do, in large part because of a strong game from Jericho keeper Jake Levy (12 saves).

“I knew they had a lot of strong strikers and making that first save in the beginning got me ready for what else they could bring,” Levy said, referring to a point-blank stop he made in the ninth minute.

“They’re amazing players,” Miller said of Garden City. “The two best teams in the county came to play tonight, and we got a bounce at the end. We play 80 minutes for a reason.”

By Sal Cacciatore

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #729626 11/10/19 12:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Happauge will destroy Jericho today simply because Jericho is not a good team. Nobody has mentioned the 4 yellow cards Jericho received in the GC game, all because of dirty fouls after the players were beaten badly. Jericho has had foul troubles all season. One in particular in the last game should have been a RED as the the last defender had his ankles broken (again), and put the other player into a headlock as he ran past. Resulted in a yellow and a free kick at the top of the box, but should have been a red (last defender) and a pk, as it was just inside the LINE, but refs are afraid to make those calls in playoffs. Jericho is a bunch of dirty, subpar players who foul their opponents because they can not keep up physically. Happauge is a physically dominant team, so I would expect to see plenty of Jericho yellow cards today because they are simply not good enough to compete.

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #729634 11/10/19 03:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Happauge will destroy Jericho today simply because Jericho is not a good team. Nobody has mentioned the 4 yellow cards Jericho received in the GC game, all because of dirty fouls after the players were beaten badly. Jericho has had foul troubles all season. One in particular in the last game should have been a RED as the the last defender had his ankles broken (again), and put the other player into a headlock as he ran past. Resulted in a yellow and a free kick at the top of the box, but should have been a red (last defender) and a pk, as it was just inside the LINE, but refs are afraid to make those calls in playoffs. Jericho is a bunch of dirty, subpar players who foul their opponents because they can not keep up physically. Happauge is a physically dominant team, so I would expect to see plenty of Jericho yellow cards today because they are simply not good enough to compete.

If by destroy you meant Jericho winning 1-0 then I agree lol

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #729635 11/10/19 04:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You should have bought the championship because money is the only thing that GC has going for it. How long will you cry about losing?

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #729668 11/11/19 10:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to St. Anthony's on winning the CHSAA State Championship !!!

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #729705 11/11/19 04:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Center Moriches 2, Burke Catholic 0: Junior center-midfielder Michael Luongo scored twice -- once in each half -- as the Red Devils won in the state Class B Southeast Regional final at Middletown High Schoool. Luongo's first goal was in the third minute off a long throw-in from Christian Wenzel from 16 yards out. The shot hit the left post, and then the right post before it found the back of the net. The second goal came in the 57th minute on a free kick from 25 yards out for Center Moriches (16-2-2). Junior goalkeeper Colin Raupp made six saves for his 10th shutout of the season. Brendan Doutht had four saves for Burke Catholic. The Center Moriches defense blanked Burke's Chris Schust, who entered the game with 45 goals this season. Coach Chris O'Brien credited defenders Ethan DeVeldis and Anthony Sunderman, and holding midfielder Liam O'Brien with anchoring the Red Devils' defense. "They play so hard for each other," said O'Brien, the 23rd-year head coach. "The cohesiveness of this group, when they are all on the same page, they're unbelievable. They pull for each other and they have a willingness to do whatever it takes to win. . . . They are just a phenomenal group."

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #729709 11/11/19 05:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to Brentwood on going to the States next weekend. Its a fantastic program and one to be admired. The town spirit and pride is unmatched by anyone else program. So is Ronnie more concerned with racking up wins and trophies for his own legacy? What does Ronnie do for these kids after he uses them up? Over 20years of coaching how many kids did he get into college? Ask yourself that, all those Suffolk , LI Championships and NY State Titles you can count on two hands the amount of kids playing in college from Brentwood.

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #729712 11/11/19 06:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to Brentwood on going to the States next weekend. Its a fantastic program and one to be admired. The town spirit and pride is unmatched by anyone else program. So is Ronnie more concerned with racking up wins and trophies for his own legacy? What does Ronnie do for these kids after he uses them up? Over 20years of coaching how many kids did he get into college? Ask yourself that, all those Suffolk , LI Championships and NY State Titles you can count on two hands the amount of kids playing in college from Brentwood.

Maybe because they are all stupid ????

Reply Quote
Page 21 of 24 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Nobody Does It Better
Tournaments
Hempfield College Boys 11/23
Southampton Cup TX 11/23
Southampton Cup Balt. 11/23