Re: B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #728152 10/15/19 01:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so if barca isn't owned or operated by FC Barcelona, where are these trainers coming from and how are they appointed here ? It seems, as an outsider, that it is owned or somehow definitely affiliated with FC barca due to this alone ? AM i wrong here in my thought?

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Larry Miller #728156 10/15/19 01:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"The BOTN ticker seems to imply that they just put the Barca name on it without the real club's permission (perhaps it would actually have the full correct name if that was the case). So, if that were true and they had no actual contract/permission, then what does the club actually have?"

That is so unlikely it's incredible. They would be sued so quickly their heads would spin.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #728157 10/15/19 02:20 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"The BOTN ticker seems to imply that they just put the Barca name on it without the real club's permission (perhaps it would actually have the full correct name if that was the case). So, if that were true and they had no actual contract/permission, then what does the club actually have?"

That is so unlikely it's incredible. They would be sued so quickly their heads would spin.

It appears that Barca licensed the name from FC Barcelona, just like the Valencia, and failed Boca Juniors.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #728160 10/15/19 02:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So for some of us newb parents what does this mean ? Does FC Barcelona actually own Barca Pro Academy NY ? Or do they just pay a certain amount yearly for the use of the name? I can't see FCB easily giving up this right especially seeing that Barca NY wears the official kits and also has trainers coming in from Spain.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #728175 10/15/19 09:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t believe everything you read! #BARCABEST is exactly that and don’t let anyone tell you differently. The membership knows what is going on. Great training and care for its players is what the club is about. Always has been and always will be. No affiliation with FC Barcelona? That must be a joke.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #728178 10/15/19 11:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t believe everything you read! #BARCABEST is exactly that and don’t let anyone tell you differently. The membership knows what is going on. Great training and care for its players is what the club is about. Always has been and always will be. No affiliation with FC Barcelona? That must be a joke.

Care for its players? HAHAHAHAHA

Name 1 reason FC Barcelona has any interest in Long Island players?

Heres 2:

1. Money
2. Brand exposure = more money

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #728181 10/16/19 08:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know my son’s club already picked up one rat off the burning ship this week, literally was at last night’s practice. Stories like the club looking for buyers is going to decimate their struggling teams. They need those tuitions.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #728186 10/16/19 09:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry, Please source where you get your information from. I say it’s not true and you will bury this post because it doesn’t fit your narrative. The only fraud is BOTN for making up fake stories.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #728188 10/16/19 09:47 AM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Larry, Please source where you get your information from. I say it’s not true and you will bury this post because it doesn’t fit your narrative. The only fraud is BOTN for making up fake stories.

You want me to source where I got this TRUE story from? You have some set of balls coming on anonymously asking me to divulge my source. ASre you with the Trump administration?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #728190 10/16/19 09:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know my son’s club already picked up one rat off the burning ship this week, literally was at last night’s practice. Stories like the club looking for buyers is going to decimate their struggling teams. They need those tuitions.

You calling a kid a rat you POS

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #728194 10/16/19 10:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

It appears that Barca licensed the name from FC Barcelona, just like the Valencia, and failed Boca Juniors.

sorry you are wrong.

the above link is the official link from the club....when you click on the the Blue tab labeled "all barca sites" it brings you to the link below.

https://barcaacademy.fcbarcelona.com/en/academy/barca-academy-pro/

the above mentions the only two barca academy's that are owned by FC Barcelona (the one in China and the other here in NY).

So you can stop with your bs and fake news media...unless of course you work for cbs or cnn, there is obviously no stopping you is there?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #728196 10/16/19 11:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the above mentions the only two barca academy's that are owned by FC Barcelona (the one in China and the other here in NY).
So you can stop with your bs and fake news media...unless of course you work for cbs or cnn, there is obviously no stopping you is there?

I'm not the op here, but i'm not sure what you're talking about.
The link you provided was super helpful, but I'm not sure it says that Barca Pro NY is owned by FC Barcelona. In fact, it seems TOO WELL worded to exactly NOT say that its owned by the real Barcelona.

`That is why the club is more involved in the operational part of these academies and they include other business areas related to FC Barcelona such as the BARÇA Store, BARÇA Museum and catering.`

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #728197 10/16/19 11:14 AM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
No, I do not work for CBS or CNN. I work for BOTN and I stand by news story that Barca is for sale. There is no denying Keith Delucia was/is shopping for a buyer. If what I am posting as fact under my name and it wasn't true I would have heard from Keith or his attorney by now, or would have received a cease and desist, been sued for libel and slander....bottomline is Barca NY is for sale as Keith Delucia as my source informed me has a new gig and the club was not generating enough revenue for him.

Deal with this news or not. I really dont care as it does affect me either way.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #728202 10/16/19 11:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry, you have to be kidding us! The above poster proved your position last night "It appears that Barca licensed the name from FC Barcelona, just like the Valencia, and failed Boca Juniors." was wrong. Additionally, you have been running a stream at the top of your forum that read Barca was licensed. Now you want us to believe the other part of your story? Now you want us to believe Barca is for sale. I think this might go to credibility, especially when you are unwilling to state your sources.......Those same sources who are so solid that they are willing to willfully and intentionally violate NDA's they voluntarily executed.

Sounds to me like someone is feeding you bad info so as to achieve the outcome of harming another enterprise.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #728203 10/16/19 11:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perhaps you should ask Barca what the difference between Barca Pro Academies and Barca Academies are.

Barca Academy's FAQ clearly states that it is `Barça Academy is the official soccer school of FC Barcelona.`
https://schools.fcbarcelona.us/faq/

You can actually see from your link that there are multiple different types of academies, with really no clear distinction.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #728204 10/16/19 12:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This would be good news for Barca families ! Get a legit businessman/woman and take the reigns. This guy Keith obviously has a checkered past and we look fwd. to new ownership.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #728205 10/16/19 12:26 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Larry, you have to be kidding us! The above poster proved your position last night "It appears that Barca licensed the name from FC Barcelona, just like the Valencia, and failed Boca Juniors." was wrong. Additionally, you have been running a stream at the top of your forum that read Barca was licensed. Now you want us to believe the other part of your story? Now you want us to believe Barca is for sale. I think this might go to credibility, especially when you are unwilling to state your sources.......Those same sources who are so solid that they are willing to willfully and intentionally violate NDA's they voluntarily executed.

Sounds to me like someone is feeding you bad info so as to achieve the outcome of harming another enterprise.

Maybe someone is feeding you bad info? Let me be very clear. No one is feeding me bad info. I know my sources (2) and I know who said what to me. They are not playing with me. You will simply have to either believe what I wrote or not. I simply don't care about whether you believe me or not...again, Barca Club is up for sale.

The ONLY real FC Barcelona business in the U.S. I'm aware of is in Phoenix.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #728206 10/16/19 12:29 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Has anyone from Barca reached out to its membership stating that what was posted by me is not true? If you get an email contradicting my statement I hope you'll share it with all of us.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #728210 10/16/19 02:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone from Barca reached out to its membership stating that what was posted by me is not true? If you get an email contradicting my statement I hope you'll share it with all of us.

The problem with that is that there is no administrative leadership from barca ny...Only Trainers that know the game, that is it....The trainers only know soccer (and they are your only point of contact)...They do not know anything regarding kingspark or uniforms or weather or not they will return as a trainer the following season as their visa may expire.

Anything else is all BS until Truth will ultimately always reveal itself. This is the best bi-partisan comment i can make today....but tomorrow is another day smile

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #728222 10/16/19 03:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The link you provided was super helpful, but I'm not sure it says that Barca Pro NY is owned by FC Barcelona. In fact, it seems TOO WELL worded to exactly NOT say that its owned by the real Barcelona.

`That is why the club is more involved in the operational part of these academies and they include other business areas related to FC Barcelona such as the BARÇA Store, BARÇA Museum and catering.`

I see your point however barca ny has always told us they directly own the China and NY academies...If they were lying why not say they also own the DA in Phonix and or the other barca academys in TX, CA, carolinas, FL, VA? Would this not help enhance the lie?

The directors have told us flat out that the NY and China Locations are the only academies Barca owns directly.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #728224 10/16/19 04:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The directors have told us flat out that the NY and China Locations are the only academies Barca owns directly.

Barca Academy's FAQ clearly states that it is `Barça Academy is the official soccer school of FC Barcelona.`
https://schools.fcbarcelona.us/faq/

Then maybe you should look at the other website, where the other Barca academies state THEY are the only Barca Academies in the USA -- and New York is not on that list. And then there's the residential academy in Phoenix...

Perhaps there is more than meets the eye here?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #728226 10/16/19 04:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I see your point however barca ny has always told us they directly own the China and NY academies...If they were lying why not say they also own the DA in Phonix and or the other barca academys in TX, CA, carolinas, FL, VA? Would this not help enhance the lie?

On BOTN for months people have been spewing lies about BARCA but you guys won't post any of my comments. Is it because my kid was a former SUSA player and I have made comments regarding the poor training at SUSA and the superior training at BARCA? or perhaps you guys need players so bad at SUSA to pay for those fields that people have been waiting on for years. Either way BARCA is not going anywhere as Keith (whoever he is) does not own BARCA. FC Barcelona owns BARCA NY and if they didn't this article would not have appeared on the official FC Barcelona website.

[****]en/news/...y-in-new-york#

Now show me the proof that anyone other than FC Barcelona owns BARCA NY.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #728231 10/16/19 05:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come on Liars, here is the proof that FC Barcelona owns and operates BARCA NY.

[****]en/news/...my-in-new-york

Now show me the proof that they are for sale or owned by someone else.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #728232 10/16/19 05:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

sorry you are wrong.

the above link is the official link from the club....when you click on the the Blue tab labeled "all barca sites" it brings you to the link below.

https://barcaacademy.fcbarcelona.com/en/academy/barca-academy-pro/

How about this.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #728233 10/16/19 05:29 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Come on Liars, here is the proof that FC Barcelona owns and operates BARCA NY.

It is noticeable that you are asking everyone but Keith Delucia. How about those of you who bought into the kool-aid ask the folks who is collecting y.our money for documents.

My sources are iron-clad, and I am not going to out or even hint at my sources. I have confirmed the validity of what I published.

Like Reply Quote
Page 11 of 49 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 48 49
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!