Forum Search
Latest Posts
2020 U.S. Soccer provides precise Phase 1 practice plan
by Larry Miller - 06/03/20 02:52 PM
So, When Do You Think the Games Will Start Up Again?
by Anonymous - 06/03/20 02:06 PM
B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 06/03/20 02:03 PM
G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 06/03/20 01:07 PM
Sponsors

Girls Academy League
Girls Academy League
Development Player League
DPL Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Random Photos
Trade Winds - Mind Excursion
BOTN en Espaol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 47 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 46 47
Re: B2004:U16 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Larry Miller #727654 10/04/19 07:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spot on a Larry.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Larry Miller #727656 10/04/19 07:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Perhaps they’re upset, meaning the Barca parents, that they never got the promise DA that they said they were going to get at their inception, they don’t have boys EC NL, and what do they have NPL? So far they’re not playing with the big boys and girls and in my opinion, they’re just another club.

And how long have they been in existence on the island.
Like 3 years. And you expect them to be the most booming org on the island.
So criminals are running Barca? You guys need to cute the crimes

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #727690 10/07/19 09:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tell me what success Barca has had. I think they are very good but until they get to Nationals and even win their own league let's stop with the "they are the best" BS. And as Larry said, not even in ECNL playing with the big boys either. To me they didn't grow as a grass roots program. The 04 team is comprised of already accomplished players from other teams so they damned well should be a good team. When the younger age groups that Barca started training young; 06, 07, 08, 09 etc turn up well and are at the tops of their groups consistently winning their leagues, getting to Regionals and Nationals, then Barca will be the best. Until then just let the boys play and have fun and refrain from that #BARCABEST crap or you will have a bullseye on your back like the jerk @SUSA

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #727717 10/07/19 11:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Tell me what success Barca has had. I think they are very good but until they get to Nationals and even win their own league let's stop with the "they are the best" BS. And as Larry said, not even in ECNL playing with the big boys either. To me they didn't grow as a grass roots program. The 04 team is comprised of already accomplished players from other teams so they damned well should be a good team. When the younger age groups that Barca started training young; 06, 07, 08, 09 etc turn up well and are at the tops of their groups consistently winning their leagues, getting to Regionals and Nationals, then Barca will be the best. Until then just let the boys play and have fun and refrain from that #BARCABEST crap or you will have a bullseye on your back like the jerk @SUSA

What success? Winning!!!!!!

And while I am not a fan of SUSA, I respect #SUSASTRONG

Standing up to the bullies on this thread.

Love me some bullseye!

#BARCABEST

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #727727 10/08/19 10:27 AM
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET

Love me some bullseye!

#BARCABEST

UGH, another jerk! Go give you money to the criminals. Good luck here, I think you will soon be running away with your tail between your legs. Your club has absolutely nothing legit to offer!

Like Reply Quote
CJ Orlando #727735 10/08/19 01:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CJ Orlando

Love me some bullseye!

#BARCABEST

UGH, another jerk! Go give you money to the criminals. Good luck here, I think you will soon be running away with your tail between your legs. Your club has absolutely nothing legit to offer!

Barca NY is only in its 3rd year!!!!! what is susa? 10 years now? both are credible clubs (only both expensive)....don't be a hater!!!!!! Hope more big clubs/academys come into LI area!!!!!
competition is good for the consumer (this means both you and me).

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #727746 10/08/19 03:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's be clear since people just don't read. No one said they hate the Barca team. I happen to like the team and the way they play and I think they are much more talented and play a far better game the SUSA. Just said to the di**head daddy don't claim to be the best when you haven't won any EDP leagues, Regional Titles or National Titles. When they supplant Galaxy as National Champs then I will call them the best in the area. People do despise the adults running the business side though and for valid reasons. To be clear as well to to SUSA boys, the team is very good. They get a lot out of the boys. If they had a better coach they would be much better. People are just busting on SUSADADDY. The boys are not the subject of the ball breaking. Any dad or mom who comes on here and boasts like a fool is subject to all the crap they get.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #727747 10/08/19 04:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plenty of teams that kick a ball that doesn't pay over $3k a year.

Like Reply Quote
CJ Orlando #727749 10/08/19 04:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CJ Orlando

Love me some bullseye!

#BARCABEST

"Your club has absolutely nothing legit to offer!" What are you expecting, salvation? Its not a religion, just a soccer club. Families may be a part of a particular club for one, or a few, years. Hopefully kids are happy, or at least learning about teamwork whereever they are. Beyond that, what is your club offering that is so sensational? What makes you so special?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #727755 10/08/19 07:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that guy is from Kk Oh yea there grrrreeaattt

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #727782 10/09/19 12:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barca promised and delivered everything they told me they would. While there is no D.A. yet we do play for free , as well as many on the top teams

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #727788 10/09/19 12:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Play for free on other Barca players dimes? Maybe free soccer registration but aren't you paying for Trip to Spain and Travel Expenses, tournaments etc The Barca pyramid is simple concept get players to come and make others pay for them, promise them DA, ECNL, Fields, College Scholarships, La Liga exposure all smoke and mirrors
I'm sure your were lured with Free soccer registration however at the end of the year you'll pay over 6k Barca isn't FREE

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #727795 10/09/19 02:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barca promised and delivered everything they told me they would. While there is no D.A. yet we do play for free , as well as many on the top teams

Smart parent. Promised nothing, and happy with nothing. Can't wait until Real Madrid opens an academy on LI, then the real fun begins! (I am surprised it hasn't happened already).

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #727801 10/09/19 03:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smart parent. Promised nothing, and happy with nothing. Can't wait until Real Madrid opens an academy on LI, then the real fun begins! (I am surprised it hasn't happened already).

VillaReal already beat real madrid to the NY Punch....they train in Flushing meadows!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #727813 10/09/19 10:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Play for free on other Barca players dimes? Maybe free soccer registration but aren't you paying for Trip to Spain and Travel Expenses, tournaments etc The Barca pyramid is simple concept get players to come and make others pay for them, promise them DA, ECNL, Fields, College Scholarships, La Liga exposure all smoke and mirrors
I'm sure your were lured with Free soccer registration however at the end of the year you'll pay over 6k Barca isn't FREE

Don’t you have a job?
You are a moron!
I do not pay a monthly fee
I do not pay for tournaments
I did pay for registration
I did pay for a uniform
I do pay for transportation and hotel
And if we go to Spain yes I will pay. Why? Because my kid will play in another country and will be a fun and great experience. And I get to see a beautiful city in Spain
No one thinks Messi is going to choose their next player from our lot.
No one promised college scholarships. They promised college showcases.
No fields? Of course not. You ever try to build a shed on Long Island?
They totally underestimate the red tape.
You are so angry. Get a hobby.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #727815 10/10/19 05:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#BARCABEST

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #727825 10/10/19 10:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don’t you have a job?
You are a moron!
I did pay for a uniform
And if we go to Spain yes I will pay. Why? Because my kid will play in another country and will be a fun and great experience. And I get to see a beautiful city in Spain

Ditto to the above......a lot of disgruntled LI/NY Parents who are living vicariously through their kids. Barca doing things the right way and less than 1% of all players on LI actually get money to play College Soccer anyway so let your kids enjoy their soccer because you will blink and the majority will be living at home looking for a full time job or getting their Masters Degree.

And how many Academy's on Long Island actually have a completed Soccer Complex with multiple fields, lights, clubhouse, etc? How many?

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #727836 10/10/19 02:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t you have a job?
You are a moron!
I did pay for a uniform

Very good response to the morons out there. However, it's not that they underestimated red tape, the "business people" didn't do their homework at all. They probably figured we will worry about the fields later, just get the kids who pay beaucoup $$ into the fold and then fulfill certain other promises made. If you don't do the diligence up front and let a sleazy businessman do things for you, you will always get screwed. Other than that, I like the Barca team and how they play.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #727883 10/11/19 03:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SUSA was given the green light to resume work on their complex for the town of Islip. That complex will be playing soccer in the spring. Let’s go !!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #727889 10/11/19 07:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SUSA was given the green light to resume work on their complex for the town of Islip. That complex will be playing soccer in the spring. Let’s go !!

Yes, lots of weeds to clear up. I do hope they get it done though because there are so few good places to play on LI. Next time hire competent engineers to design a project that meets code requirements and file the job correctly. Are you listening Barca?

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #727917 10/12/19 04:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#BARCABEST is meticulous in everything it does. Not rushing anything whether it be player development or the facilities. All in due time.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #727920 10/12/19 04:11 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
#BARCABEST is meticulous in everything it does. Not rushing anything whether it be player development or the facilities. All in due time.

That is a funny post. Spin, spin, spin. Go back and read the announcement they put out to suck in all the suckers....nothing they said would have happened, and so they make the post above to try and BS folks into thinking the lack of fulfilling what they said would happen was in reality a 20 year plan😎😀

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #727938 10/12/19 07:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

That is a funny post. Spin, spin, spin. Go back and read the announcement they put out to suck in all the suckers....nothing they said would have happened, and so they make the post above to try and BS folks into thinking the lack of fulfilling what they said would happen was in reality a 20 year plan😎😀

For 120 years, FC Barcelona has been operating in a manner which has set the standard for all other clubs. Whether it be in Espana or New York, the club does right by its membership. Mes que un club.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #727974 10/13/19 05:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You do realize your NOT part of that 120 year history of the real Barca

Dillusional

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #727975 10/13/19 05:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You do realize your NOT part of that 120 year history of the real Barca

Dillusional

I think you are correct. I think they are part of a big soccer con created and managed by convicted auto thief Keith Delucia a/k/a Keith Wickey Dicky.

Like Reply Quote
Page 11 of 47 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 46 47
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!