Forum Search
Latest Posts
So, When Do You Think the Games Will Start Up Again?
by Anonymous - 06/02/20 03:30 PM
B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 06/02/20 03:17 PM
B2004:U16 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 06/02/20 02:24 PM
G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 06/02/20 01:04 PM
Sponsors

Girls Academy League
Girls Academy League
Development Player League
DPL Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Random Photos
Rock Dreams 1
BOTN en Espaol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 36 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 35 36
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program
Anonymous #726870 09/17/19 07:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

You are an asshole. ¡Why do people think it’s ok to attack kids and families. That’s their decision. They happen to be nice folks. The same stuff keeps on being rehashed over and over again. the issue is PR and his cronies. If for whatever reason they wanted to stay on their team and most on their team are playing Hs, what’s your problem. That was their choice. The idea behind the rule is so the kids don’t play too much and get hurt. As well as not develop bad habits.
They are taking a risk. That was their decision. However, If it doesn’t work for you go elsewhere. Problem solved

Nice folks? Main reason we are all at LISC. Why did you leave if they were nice FOLKS?

We moved because of the fury staff. Not the families. Not cool to say something about kids.

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Larry Miller #726872 09/17/19 09:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fury has a lot of unscheduled games this season. Is that because they don't have any fields? Anyone else find it interesting that they never have a crossover game with LISC when they both on LI?

Larry Miller #726904 09/17/19 08:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reason # 164 why Fury parents are getting ripped off: no fields! Unless you count the free usage of HBC with its foot high grass.

All while Slick is in NC with who he really cares about. Keep help paying for his youth xl size custom suits.

Anonymous #726907 09/17/19 10:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry,

Any chance you can put an end to this forum? It is just going round and round in circles with things just being repeated over and over.
I believe the original subject for this forum was over a year ago....... about Albertson Fury removed from GDA

Larry Miller #726908 09/17/19 10:14 PM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Actually it was just this June. You’re thinking of the ECNL!

The comments and complaints while they are redundant are valid. The gameplaying by Riley and his FC fury club or deserving of all this negativity.

Whether the parents and their children choose to play there or not is for them to decide, but that doesn’t change the fact that their treatment is to be in question.

Anonymous #726915 09/18/19 07:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry,

Any chance you can put an end to this forum? It is just going round and round in circles with things just being repeated over and over.
I believe the original subject for this forum was over a year ago....... about Albertson Fury removed from GDA

Larry don't let these people fool you. Now that truth has come out about these Folks they want to shut this forum down. As bad as PR and his minions have been there are some families that have some blame regarding this train wreck. Their kids were bullies, the parents ignored other parents and children all to get an extra minute in playing time. Now they have what they wanted. All the minutes they want because others went elsewhere because of the antics of these nice Folks.

Larry Miller #726916 09/18/19 07:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are an asshole. ¡Why do people think it’s ok to attack kids and families. That’s their decision. They happen to be nice folks. The same stuff keeps on being rehashed over and over again. the issue is PR and his cronies. If for whatever reason they wanted to stay on their team and most on their team are playing Hs, what’s your problem. That was their choice. The idea behind the rule is so the kids don’t play too much and get hurt. As well as not develop bad habits.
They are taking a risk. That was their decision. However, If it doesn’t work for you go elsewhere. Problem solved

Nice folks? Main reason we are all at LISC. Why did you leave if they were nice FOLKS?

We moved because of the fury staff. Not the families. Not cool to say something about kids.

I hope your kid plays all 91 minutes

Anonymous #726919 09/18/19 07:54 AM
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Larry,

Larry don't let these people fool you. Now that truth has come out about these Folks they want to shut this forum down. As bad as PR and his minions have been there are some families that have some blame regarding this train wreck. Their kids were bullies, the parents ignored other parents and children all to get an extra minute in playing time. Now they have what they wanted. All the minutes they want because others went elsewhere because of the antics of these nice Folks.

I don't take instructions from an anon poster. If I dont know who you are and we haven't discussed your issue, then I have no idea what your agenda is, so I do not react.

My contact info and phone number is on this site...got an issue, then man-up and contact me or else do not expect me to react.

Anonymous #726923 09/18/19 08:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry,

Are you afraid if forum went down you would have no one to cry to?
Maybe you would have to go to a therapist then, so you can vent how Fury ruined your life and isolated and bullied you! Really? Move on!!!

Larry Miller #726924 09/18/19 09:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Larry,

I don't take instructions from an anon poster. If I dont know who you are and we haven't discussed your issue, then I have no idea what your agenda is, so I do not react.

My contact info and phone number is on this site...got an issue, then man-up and contact me or else do not expect me to react.

Well said Larry - with the truth of how Slick runs things getting out they're hemorraging players and money. Now his minions want to stop the bad press. Too bad Slick, you made your bed.

Larry Miller #726927 09/18/19 09:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry,

Are you afraid if forum went down you would have no one to cry to?
Maybe you would have to go to a therapist then, so you can vent how Fury ruined your life and isolated and bullied you! Really? Move on!!!

you are still an asshole

Larry Miller #726931 09/18/19 09:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Larry,

Well said Larry - with the truth of how Slick runs things getting out they're hemorraging players and money. Now his minions want to stop the bad press. Too bad Slick, you made your bed.

Bad press? You make me laugh! There is like 100 people at a time viewing all the forums combined and there is over 3,000,000 people in Nassau/Suffolk. So keep repeating yourself till you are blue in the face! It is kind of fun and makes great entertainment listening to people bitching and not moving on.

Larry Miller #726932 09/18/19 10:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FC FURY AND ALBERTSON SITUATION EMBARASSING AND THATS WHY KIDS STARTING TO LEAVE LIKE 05 GROUP

Larry Miller #726936 09/18/19 10:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Training is at Mitchel Stadium (full field), Cantiague Turf (full field), PFA and Hofstra each week. Four days a week on some pretty decent fields if you must know. So this farce about "no fields" is getting old. The fact that PR, or any other club on the Island for that matter, doesn't "own" any field really means nothing as long as they are renting out quality fields for training. Would rather be at Mitchel or Cantiague where there are true restroom facilities than at EM Field of Dreams or Baymen where all they have are 2 porta potties. DL's training sessions have been very good so far this Fall if you must know that as well. So all is good over here. If you are all so happy to be out of Fury than why do you care so much what happens to Fury. You remind me of a jealous, vindictive old girlfriend LOL. Get over it and move on with your life. Your daughter wasn't the best on her Fury team and it drove you mad that other girls were getting more play time than she was. Instead of continuously protecting her by coming up with excuses and moving her around to different teams each year why don't you let her stand on her own two feet and battle it out for her position on the team.

Anonymous #726940 09/18/19 10:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MOVE ON!

Larry Miller #726943 09/18/19 10:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Training is at Mitchel Stadium (full field), Cantiague Turf (full field), PFA and Hofstra each week. Four days a week on some pretty decent fields if you must know. So this farce about "no fields" is getting old. The fact that PR, or any other club on the Island for that matter, doesn't "own" any field really means nothing as long as they are renting out quality fields for training. Would rather be at Mitchel or Cantiague where there are true restroom facilities than at EM Field of Dreams or Baymen where all they have are 2 porta potties. DL's training sessions have been very good so far this Fall if you must know that as well. So all is good over here. If you are all so happy to be out of Fury than why do you care so much what happens to Fury. You remind me of a jealous, vindictive old girlfriend LOL. Get over it and move on with your life. Your daughter wasn't the best on her Fury team and it drove you mad that other girls were getting more play time than she was. Instead of continuously protecting her by coming up with excuses and moving her around to different teams each year why don't you let her stand on her own two feet and battle it out for her position on the team.

AMEN!

Anonymous #726944 09/18/19 10:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are just wrong. I believe it’s 3 porta potties.

Also, why are you SO MUCH more than LISC? I don’t understand that.

Anonymous #726950 09/18/19 10:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait til the spring. 😂. Last spring training was 3x a week most of the season including twice in pfa when the weather was beautiful. Correct me if I am wrong but we were paying for 4x a week and getting 3 sessions. It’s not our problem if Riley school has a problem with fields didn’t want to pay for decent fields. They did not fulfill the obligations of the contract. There should have been a pro rata refund.
It is hilarious Riley trainers trying to do damage control by acting trumpian and trying to throw up a smoke screen . There is a reason there was a mass exodus at different ages and levels of play.

Larry Miller #726952 09/18/19 11:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take your tongue out of Paul's ass now. If he had been upfront about losing ECNL, and been upfront about losing FC Alby DA, and not break the DA HS rules, maybe people would trust him. But he's a snake. This thread is alive because he created the situation of sharing ECNL and DA trainers and players, and sharing both DA under his umbrella.

Larry Miller #726956 09/18/19 11:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take your tongue out of Paul's ass now. If he had been upfront about losing ECNL, and been upfront about losing FC Alby DA, and not break the DA HS rules, maybe people would trust him. But he's a snake. This thread is alive because he created the situation of sharing ECNL and DA trainers and players, and sharing both DA under his umbrella.

MOVE ON!

Larry Miller #726970 09/18/19 01:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Riley destroyed Albertson that why 05 kids left

Larry Miller #726971 09/18/19 01:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LISC take over of FURY

Anonymous #726973 09/18/19 01:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MOVE ON!

Fine, moving on...to reason # 173 why Fury is not honest.....why are there fees twice as much as LISC?

(we all know, but let's see what you come up with....a new suit for Slick, new hat for ES, Slick's trips to Liverpool...)

Larry Miller #726978 09/18/19 02:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe the fees are higher because real bathrooms cost more than porta potties, maybe because the Fury girls are training at PFA all year round ( I am not arguing whether its good or bad to be doing futsal once a week but nonetheless they are training futsal on a futsal court), maybe because from December to March PR will be personally training the girls (and we can all say what we want about his way of running a business but as a trainer he is the best around--just ask the first place NC Courage), maybe because at the end of the day he can simply charge more because its an open market and he can do so if he likes. No different than Starbucks selling $6 cups of coffee when you can go to the Deli next door and get a cup for 1/2 the cost. No different than you sitting in Long Island traffic all day in your $80k Porsche while I am sitting in that same traffic in my $30k car. Maybe you pay less because there is extra cost associated with the travel involved in being in the Atlantic Division as opposed to being in the Northeast Division. Maybe you pay less because your club is only a few years old and your fee has to be lower so you can gain in market share. Maybe you pay less because why else would you stay on a team that just let up 14 goals in a weekend where they traveled over 5 hours one way to get to the games. Regardless of the reasons, why do you care so much? Reason #174 to move on already. Get over it, unless of course you can't, because deep down inside you wish you sucked it up and kept your daughter at Fury. At least you would be traveling less and not giving up so many goals this season. Let it go already. Enjoy your season and move on from Fury already.

Anonymous #726982 09/18/19 02:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe the fees are higher because real bathrooms cost more than porta potties, maybe because the Fury girls are training at PFA all year round ( I am not arguing whether its good or bad to be doing futsal once a week but nonetheless they are training futsal on a futsal court), maybe because from December to March PR will be personally training the girls (and we can all say what we want about his way of running a business but as a trainer he is the best around--just ask the first place NC Courage), maybe because at the end of the day he can simply charge more because its an open market and he can do so if he likes. No different than Starbucks selling $6 cups of coffee when you can go to the Deli next door and get a cup for 1/2 the cost. No different than you sitting in Long Island traffic all day in your $80k Porsche while I am sitting in that same traffic in my $30k car. Maybe you pay less because there is extra cost associated with the travel involved in being in the Atlantic Division as opposed to being in the Northeast Division. Maybe you pay less because your club is only a few years old and your fee has to be lower so you can gain in market share. Maybe you pay less because why else would you stay on a team that just let up 14 goals in a weekend where they traveled over 5 hours one way to get to the games. Regardless of the reasons, why do you care so much? Reason #174 to move on already. Get over it, unless of course you can't, because deep down inside you wish you sucked it up and kept your daughter at Fury. At least you would be traveling less and not giving up so many goals this season. Let it go already. Enjoy your season and move on from Fury already.

AMEN!

Page 21 of 36 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!