Fall '19 Scores & Standings:| Alliance (NJ) | BDA | CJSL | ECNL | BECNL | CCL Boys | CCL Girls | EDP | EDP Futures |
| ENY Challenge Cup | ENY State Cup | GDA | LIJSL | NEGDL |
National League (NA) (MA) | NPL | NYCSL | WYSL | WYSL Cup |

| Boys High School (Nassau) (Suffolk) (Private) | Girls High School (Nassau) (Suffolk ) (Private) |

Latest Posts
SUSA Central Islip Master Plan
by Anonymous - 10/21/19 03:53 PM
B2004:U16 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 10/21/19 03:51 PM
Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
by Anonymous - 10/21/19 03:42 PM
Latest Tryout Posts
Albertson SC Boys ECNL ID Clinics
by Larry Miller - 10/21/19 12:42 PM
Atletico Welcomes All Barca Players
by CJ Orlando - 10/20/19 02:22 PM
G2006 LEVITTOWN LIGHTNING
by peter cavanaugh - 10/16/19 05:11 PM
EDP 2019-2020
EDP Scores & Standings
EDP Conferences (NA) (MA)
Futures Scores & Standings
USSDA Standings 2019-2020
GDA Standings
BDA Standings
ECNL 2019-2020
Girls NE Standings
Boys NE Sched & Scores
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
Spring '19 LI Cup
LIJSL Fall '19 Schedule
LIJSL Spr. '20 Schedule
Sportsmanship Spring '19
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Sponsors

SUSA
Academy
Camps and Clinics
Leagues
Tournaments
Private Training
Happy Feet
Birthday Parties
Field Rental
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Larry Miller, Sundevil94, CJ Orlando), 143 guests, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

BOTN en Espańol
Adverts 1
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 59 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 58 59
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #726857 09/16/19 03:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]A lot of the Alberston players trying out for Garden City High School!

As Juniors and Seniors, I would imagine that, with minimal looks from colleges, they don't care given that GC is a lacrosse school

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #726861 09/16/19 05:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very Slick and convenient how Fury''s games are mostly back loaded to end of October and Spring. Freakin' joke the DA is.

Fury plays the same weekends as everyone else. 4 games in sept, 4 in Oct and 5 in November. It's a freakin joke that you can post totally false information.

Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #726863 09/16/19 08:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are an asshole. ¡Why do people think it’s ok to attack kids and families. That’s their decision. They happen to be nice folks. The same stuff keeps on being rehashed over and over again. the issue is PR and his cronies. If for whatever reason they wanted to stay on their team and most on their team are playing Hs, what’s your problem. That was their choice. The idea behind the rule is so the kids don’t play too much and get hurt. As well as not develop bad habits.
They are taking a risk. That was their decision. However, If it doesn’t work for you go elsewhere. Problem solved[/quote]

Nice folks? Main reason we are all at LISC. Why did you leave if they were nice FOLKS?

Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Larry Miller] #726864 09/16/19 08:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You don't see 34 pages of posts about any other club, I'm not sure what's worse, giving Riley all this free advertising or the fact he gets away with this crap.

Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #726869 09/17/19 07:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are an asshole. ¡Why do people think it’s ok to attack kids and families. That’s their decision. They happen to be nice folks. The same stuff keeps on being rehashed over and over again. the issue is PR and his cronies. If for whatever reason they wanted to stay on their team and most on their team are playing Hs, what’s your problem. That was their choice. The idea behind the rule is so the kids don’t play too much and get hurt. As well as not develop bad habits.
They are taking a risk. That was their decision. However, If it doesn’t work for you go elsewhere. Problem solved

Nice folks? Main reason we are all at LISC. Why did you leave if they were nice FOLKS?[/quote]

Yeah ask those nice folks where all their teammates went asshole?

Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #726870 09/17/19 07:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are taking a risk. That was their decision. However, If it doesn’t work for you go elsewhere. Problem solved

Nice folks? Main reason we are all at LISC. Why did you leave if they were nice FOLKS?

We moved because of the fury staff. Not the families. Not cool to say something about kids.

Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Larry Miller] #726872 09/17/19 09:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fury has a lot of unscheduled games this season. Is that because they don't have any fields? Anyone else find it interesting that they never have a crossover game with LISC when they both on LI?

Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Larry Miller] #726904 09/17/19 08:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reason # 164 why Fury parents are getting ripped off: no fields! Unless you count the free usage of HBC with its foot high grass.

All while Slick is in NC with who he really cares about. Keep help paying for his youth xl size custom suits.

Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #726907 09/17/19 10:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry,

Any chance you can put an end to this forum? It is just going round and round in circles with things just being repeated over and over.
I believe the original subject for this forum was over a year ago....... about Albertson Fury removed from GDA

Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Larry Miller] #726908 09/17/19 10:14 PM
Larry Miller Online OP
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Actually it was just this June. You’re thinking of the ECNL!

The comments and complaints while they are redundant are valid. The gameplaying by Riley and his FC fury club or deserving of all this negativity.

Whether the parents and their children choose to play there or not is for them to decide, but that doesn’t change the fact that their treatment is to be in question.

Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #726915 09/18/19 07:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry,

Any chance you can put an end to this forum? It is just going round and round in circles with things just being repeated over and over.
I believe the original subject for this forum was over a year ago....... about Albertson Fury removed from GDA

Larry don't let these people fool you. Now that truth has come out about these Folks they want to shut this forum down. As bad as PR and his minions have been there are some families that have some blame regarding this train wreck. Their kids were bullies, the parents ignored other parents and children all to get an extra minute in playing time. Now they have what they wanted. All the minutes they want because others went elsewhere because of the antics of these nice Folks.

Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Larry Miller] #726916 09/18/19 07:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We moved because of the fury staff. Not the families. Not cool to say something about kids.

I hope your kid plays all 91 minutes

Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #726919 09/18/19 07:54 AM
Larry Miller Online OP
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Online
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
Larry,

Larry don't let these people fool you. Now that truth has come out about these Folks they want to shut this forum down. As bad as PR and his minions have been there are some families that have some blame regarding this train wreck. Their kids were bullies, the parents ignored other parents and children all to get an extra minute in playing time. Now they have what they wanted. All the minutes they want because others went elsewhere because of the antics of these nice Folks.

I don't take instructions from an anon poster. If I dont know who you are and we haven't discussed your issue, then I have no idea what your agenda is, so I do not react.

My contact info and phone number is on this site...got an issue, then man-up and contact me or else do not expect me to react.

Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #726923 09/18/19 08:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry,

Are you afraid if forum went down you would have no one to cry to?
Maybe you would have to go to a therapist then, so you can vent how Fury ruined your life and isolated and bullied you! Really? Move on!!!

Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Larry Miller] #726924 09/18/19 09:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Larry,

I don't take instructions from an anon poster. If I dont know who you are and we haven't discussed your issue, then I have no idea what your agenda is, so I do not react.

My contact info and phone number is on this site...got an issue, then man-up and contact me or else do not expect me to react.

Well said Larry - with the truth of how Slick runs things getting out they're hemorraging players and money. Now his minions want to stop the bad press. Too bad Slick, you made your bed.

Page 34 of 59 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 58 59

Nobody Does It Better
Tournaments

Nation's Capital Cup 11/9 Columbia Classic Boys 11/9
Columbia Classic Girls 11/16
Fall Turf Classic 11/16
EDP Fall Classic 11/16
Hempfield College Girls 11/16
Hempfield College Boys 11/23
Southampton Cup TX 11/23
Southampton Cup Balt. 11/23
FC Brandywine 11/23