Forum Search
Latest Posts
So, When Do You Think the Games Will Start Up Again?
by Larry Miller - 06/02/20 05:05 PM
B2004:U16 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 06/02/20 04:44 PM
B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 06/02/20 03:17 PM
Sponsors

Girls Academy League
Girls Academy League
Development Player League
DPL Scores & Standings
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
Random Photos
Rolling Stones - Exile On Main St.
BOTN en Espaol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 47 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 46 47
Re: B2004:U16 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
Anonymous #726763 09/13/19 12:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone want to talk about the High School teams? That's what's going on now. Does anyone have an opinion as to the best Long Island teams or where most of the talent is? Or am I opening up a can of worms there too?

Isn't there already another thread dedicated to HS soccer? Maybe look there.

Like Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

CJ Orlando #726785 09/14/19 10:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CJ Orlando
Where did I call you a name?? You are simply incorrect. No need to get your panties in a bunch. lol

Calling me #SUSAWRONG is effectively name calling. Time will tell if I am wrong regarding my rankings. Historically, I have been spot on. Best of luck this upcoming season.

#SUSASTRONG

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #726789 09/14/19 01:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where did I call you a name?? You are simply incorrect. No need to get your panties in a bunch. lol

Calling me #SUSAWRONG is effectively name calling. Time will tell if I am wrong regarding my rankings. Historically, I have been spot on. Best of luck this upcoming season.

#SUSASTRONG

OK SNOWFLAKE

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #726790 09/14/19 03:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#SUSASTRONG

OK SNOWFLAKE

Thank you. Apology accepted.

#SUSASTRONG

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #726797 09/15/19 09:46 AM
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET

#SUSASTRONG

You are your own worst enemy!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #726798 09/15/19 09:46 AM
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET

#SUSASTRONG

OK SNOWFLAKE

Thank you. Apology accepted.

#SUSASTRONG

Not me but a good one.. lol

Like Reply Quote
CJ Orlando #726810 09/15/19 09:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#SUSASTRONG

You are your own worst enemy!

I understand the jealousy. I have learned to accept it.

#SUSASTRONG

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #726812 09/15/19 09:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey #SUSASTRONG , Stop

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #726823 09/16/19 08:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jeez Mr #SUSASTRONG, aka #SUSAWRONG, you really are pathetic and are desperate for attention to yourself. You do nothing to enhance or improve the SUSA brand on this site or anywhere else. How about you just be a good dad and let your son and his team do the playing as it should be. They train, they win, they lose, they grow as players and young men. Your time has come and gone, if it ever came. The boys and SUSA do not need you for anything other than to pay the bills, cheer nicely, display sportsmanship and STFU.

PS: And for the record, no one, not one single sole on this earth is jealous of you in any way, shape or form. Despised is more like it. Your son seems to be such a nice young man, pity he has an A**hole for a father

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #726825 09/16/19 09:19 AM
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
Jeez Mr #SUSASTRONG, aka #SUSAWRONG, you really are pathetic and are desperate for attention to yourself. You do nothing to enhance or improve the SUSA brand on this site or anywhere else. How about you just be a good dad and let your son and his team do the playing as it should be. They train, they win, they lose, they grow as players and young men. Your time has come and gone, if it ever came. The boys and SUSA do not need you for anything other than to pay the bills, cheer nicely, display sportsmanship and STFU.

PS: And for the record, no one, not one single sole on this earth is jealous of you in any way, shape or form. Despised is more like it. Your son seems to be such a nice young man, pity he has an A**hole for a father

I really have nothing to add! You hit this nail on his head!

Like Reply Quote
CJ Orlando #726837 09/16/19 11:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You guys are really cruel. I said nothing bad about any teams and I invoke such hatred. All because I support a club? The # is that infuriating? Really? This is a youth soccer forum so let’s try and keep the commentary relevant.

#SUSASTRONG

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #726840 09/16/19 01:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets chirping Mr #SUSAWRONG. No sympathy forthcoming............

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #726843 09/16/19 01:09 PM
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET

You guys are really cruel. I said nothing bad about any teams and I invoke such hatred. All because I support a club? The # is that infuriating? Really? This is a youth soccer forum so let’s try and keep the commentary relevant.

#SUSASTRONG

Great idea!! Let's do that! Maybe you can just can it!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #726845 09/16/19 01:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Understood. I will continue fighting the good fight and not be deterred by the vast minority. At least the Barca narrative has been put to bed!

#SUSASTRONG

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #726846 09/16/19 01:40 PM
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET

Understood. I will continue fighting the good fight and not be deterred by the vast minority. At least the Barca narrative has been put to bed!

#SUSASTRONG

What a jackass!

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #726849 09/16/19 01:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a jackass!

LMAO, I expected nothing less from Mr #SUSAWRONG.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #726851 09/16/19 02:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#SUSASTRONG

What exactly are you fighting for? Gender Equality, better pay, lower costs at SUSA? It seems as though you're fighting for attention to be paid to you. Everyone knows SUSA is there and has s decent team. All you do is bring negative attention to yourself. WTF are you trying to prove? Just can the #SUSASTRONG bs and you'll be better off.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #726852 09/16/19 02:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#SUSASTRONG

Both you and SUSA are a complete joke.

Like Reply Quote
CJ Orlando #726873 09/17/19 09:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#SUSASTRONG

What a jackass!

More name calling?!? I’m very surprised...

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #726883 09/17/19 11:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a theory about this. If you would indulge me . I have a son on the top 04
Team at SUSA so I do have interest in this subject . This #Susastrong person is one of two things. #1 - he is a dad who has a son on the top team and he really just loves the game and the club so he gives his opinion and signs his name #Susastrong but truly means no harm at all and is a good guy. #2 He is a bad man , one who left the club because his son wasn’t placed on the top team and he feels he was wronged . So he runs around doing everything he can to make SUSA look bad. This seems more likely since we just really want to watch our boys develop and have fun with their teammates. Either way , just my opinion but me and the rest of the real parents would just like this person to stop and get a new hobby.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #726892 09/17/19 01:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote: I have a theory about this. If you would indulge me . I have a son on the top 04
Team at SUSA so I do have interest in this subject . This #Susastrong person is one of two things. #1 - he is a dad who has a son on the top team and he really just loves the game and the club so he gives his opinion and signs his name #Susastrong but truly means no harm at all and is a good guy. #2 He is a bad man , one who left the club because his son wasn’t placed on the top team and he feels he was wronged . So he runs around doing everything he can to make SUSA look bad. This seems more likely since we just really want to watch our boys develop and have fun with their teammates. Either way , just my opinion but me and the rest of the real parents would just like this person to stop and get a new hobby.

Reply: LMAO, well said! And you know that we all know that you know who each of them really are. Regardless, I hope you are right and they both stop! There is plenty to be said without either dad being an a-hole. Dad #2 is the bigger a-hole though for sure. My money says when both were at SUSA, Dad #1 and Dad #2 didn't get along...

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #726896 09/17/19 03:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry. You would lose that bet. You are half right though. But #1and #2 were real close but than #1 saw the real #2 and that ended. And yes. I know them both and stand firm on my post. 😎 and just want the #SUSASTRONG to stop , the team or club do not need the attention.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #726899 09/17/19 04:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry. You would lose that bet. You are half right though. But #1and #2 were real close but than #1 saw the real #2 and that ended. And yes. I know them both and stand firm on my post. 😎 and just want the #SUSASTRONG to stop , the team or club do not need the attention.

I've grown to appreciate #SUSASTRONG. #1 is the correct answer. SUSA parents just don't want to believe it.

Like Reply Quote
Larry Miller #726905 09/17/19 08:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Neither of the above is correct. I wish all clubs the best this season. That being said, my posts have absolutely no impact on any SUSA team, obviously. The negative attention comment is ridiculous. This is a soccer forum that most don’t follow. Let’s please focus on soccer topics. Thank you.

#SUSASTRONG

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #726917 09/18/19 07:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your post are fine , right up to the point that you sign it with your stupid # , than it brings a negative 👎🏽 vibe into the whole conversation. Dumb dumb.

Like Reply Quote
Page 9 of 47 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 46 47
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click Here!