Fall '19 Scores & Standings:| Alliance (NJ) | BDA | CJSL | ECNL | BECNL | CCL Boys | CCL Girls | EDP | EDP Futures |
| ENY Challenge Cup | ENY State Cup | GDA | LIJSL | NEGDL |
National League (NA) (MA) | NPL | NYCSL | WYSL | WYSL Cup |

| Boys High School (Nassau) (Suffolk) (Private) | Girls High School (Nassau) (Suffolk ) (Private) |

Latest Posts
ECNL & ECNL2 Conversation
by Larry Miller - 09/14/19 11:03 PM
B2004:U16 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 09/14/19 03:01 PM
Latest Tryout Posts
2019 - 2020 NYCSL FC Vipers Boys 19U Tryouts EDP Soccer
by Coach_Sanchez - 09/13/19 08:06 AM
Eastern FC 2006 Girls Premier Tryouts
by Larry Miller - 09/11/19 10:10 AM
Long Island Rough Riders Pre-Academy Tryouts
by Larry Miller - 09/10/19 05:58 PM
EDP 2019-2020
EDP Scores & Standings
EDP Conferences (NA) (MA)
Futures Scores & Standings
USSDA Standings 2019-2020
GDA Standings
BDA Standings
ECNL 2019-2020
Girls NE Standings
Boys NE Sched & Scores
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
Spring '19 LI Cup
LIJSL Fall '19 Schedule
LIJSL Spr. '20 Schedule
Sportsmanship Spring '19
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
NY State Cup
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Sponsors

SUSA
Academy
Camps and Clinics
Leagues
Tournaments
Private Training
Happy Feet
Birthday Parties
Field Rental
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 69 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

BOTN en Espaol
Adverts 1
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Page 31 of 33 1 2 29 30 31 32 33
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #726655 09/11/19 09:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I see IC landed on his feet with Washington Spirit Academy...

You sure they were his feet?

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #726659 09/11/19 09:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the one game fury won this weekend they had to bring the one player (DD) down from the U18/u19 Team to the u16 so they could get the win. Yes she is a 2004 girl but she usually plays up. Never plays with the 2004’s but they had to try and win a game

It just goes to show that you people have no clue what is going on and you all talk out of your a**. What a bunch of stupid people!

What's untrue about that? It's all fact. Don't be surprised when someone sends the HS rosters to the federation.

Who cares dummy. You think only Fury or LI clubs are playing HS? Wake up! Other NE clubs are doing it and Federation knows what Is going on. Go ahead see if they respond to you.

Don’t play GDA then and stop complaining. You people never stop and it is pathetic the way you are obsessed and trying to read game reports. LOL.

^ this is why no one takes GDA seriously. Clubs and the league are desperate to survive so they look the other way. They should be so strong they're turning players away and never bending on the no HS rule. But the exact opposite is happening.

The point is: who cares what you think about the GDA. It matters what the kids/parents think when the enroll into GDA and decide what value it brings. It matters what colleges think about GDA and US team scouting.

I can tell you they don't give a hoot about what stupid parents say or their opinions.
There are hundreds of college coaches at GDA showcases who take it seriously, even scout Fury players. OMG what a suprise?

Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Larry Miller] #726674 09/11/19 01:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fury is not the only team letting the HS thing go.

Wow, look at all those Fury players kicking butt for their HS! I mean, just check the newspaper or online, some good players scoring goals in the bunches. Wait, they're rostered with Fury also? I thought DA rules don't allow that?

Your move Federation! Everything is posted publicly! Either the DA means something, or it doesn't.

Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #726681 09/11/19 04:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, look at all those Fury players kicking butt for their HS! I mean, just check the newspaper or online, some good players scoring goals in the bunches. Wait, they're rostered with Fury also? I thought DA rules don't allow that?

Your move Federation! Everything is posted publicly! Either the DA means something, or it doesn't.

WHy do you even care. If you are not on the team then just worry about your own team.

Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #726686 09/11/19 09:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WHy do you even care. If you are not on the team then just worry about your own team.

Why? I (and others on here) will tell you why. Who the he** do you think you are fully knowing the rules and deliberately breaking them? So little [****] can wear the patch and have school spirit? Screw that, you parents knew the DA rules coming in. How about the kids that follow the rules, not playing in a DA club. And Paul flat out telling you to play hs if you want to and you're DA rostered? Who is this guy, God of the DA? At what point is this not ok??
Oh,and when he loses the DA he'll throw you right under the bus claiming he didn't know you played HS.

Last edited by Larry Miller; 09/12/19 02:45 PM. Reason: child's name removed
Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #726687 09/11/19 10:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why? I (and others on here) will tell you why. Who the he** do you think you are fully knowing the rules and deliberately breaking them? So little [****] can wear the patch and have school spirit? Screw that, you parents knew the DA rules coming in. How about the kids that follow the rules, not playing in a DA club. And Paul flat out telling you to play hs if you want to and you're DA rostered? Who is this guy, God of the DA? At what point is this not ok??
Oh,and when he loses the DA he'll throw you right under the bus claiming he didn't know you played HS.

You are a complete asshole. Name your own kid if you want to name others.

Last edited by Larry Miller; 09/12/19 02:46 PM. Reason: child's name removed
Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Larry Miller] #726688 09/11/19 10:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see IC landed on his feet with Washington Spirit Academy...

You sure they were his feet?

Hopefully he dont let it land on your wifes feet

You need to get a life. Exactly why your husband ran for the exit. BTW Your kid is awful and will be riding the bench at LISC before you know it.

Last edited by Larry Miller; 09/12/19 02:47 PM. Reason: child's name removed
Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Larry Miller] #726698 09/12/19 09:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, someone had their Wheaties peed on this morning, lol!

Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Larry Miller] #726701 09/12/19 10:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your move Federation! Everything is posted publicly! Either the DA means something, or it doesn't.[/quote]

WHy do you even care. If you are not on the team then just worry about your own team. [/quote]

Oh,and when he loses the DA he'll throw you right under the bus claiming he didn't know you played HS.[/quote]

You need to get a life. Exactly why your husband ran for the exit. BTW Your kid is awful and will be riding the bench at LISC before you know it.
[/quote]

So bottom line, are you breaking the rules by playing HS and DA, and is Paul breaking the rules by letting it happen? The answer is yes. Not sure how you can dispute that.

Last edited by Larry Miller; 09/12/19 02:47 PM. Reason: child's name removed
Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Larry Miller] #726703 09/12/19 10:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FC FURY A MESS GET OUT

Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #726707 09/12/19 11:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why? I (and others on here) will tell you why. Who the he** do you think you are fully knowing the rules and deliberately breaking them? So little **** can wear the patch and have school spirit? Screw that, you parents knew the DA rules coming in. How about the kids that follow the rules, not playing in a DA club. And Paul flat out telling you to play hs if you want to and you're DA rostered? Who is this guy, God of the DA? At what point is this not ok??

Larry - Can you have the name of the child be removed, if you want to attack then attack, but kids should not be named. Thanks

Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Larry Miller] #726709 09/12/19 11:55 AM
Larry Miller Offline OP
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
OP Offline
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET
EMAIL me the name...I don’t see it

Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Anonymous] #726712 09/12/19 12:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WHy do you even care. If you are not on the team then just worry about your own team. [/quote]

Oh,and when he loses the DA he'll throw you right under the bus claiming he didn't know you played HS.[/quote]

[/quote]

So bottom line, are you breaking the rules by playing HS and DA, and is Paul breaking the rules by letting it happen? The answer is yes. Not sure how you can dispute that.[/quote]

Fury isn't the only club.There are plenty of clubs outside NY area doing exactly the same. Maybe you can find a forum in Massachusetts or Virginia that you can bitch and cry on. Maybe GDA does not want to change the rule but not enforce it.
Let me ask you did you ever wonder why the highway moves at 65 MPH or and no one gets a ticket??
Unless you are the one that drives at 55 MPH (probably blocking the left lane so no one else can speed.....because its the law)! LOL

Last edited by Larry Miller; 09/12/19 02:48 PM. Reason: child's name removed
Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Larry Miller] #726714 09/12/19 01:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This. It seems like GDA and HS play are ok so why are you carrying on about this. Is it because your kid gave up HS to play GDA and your kid really did want to play HS?

Ok. Then rather then go off on other kids, realize your mistake and have you kid play HS next year or speak to the coach about this season and explain. Why make a federal case over kid soccer?

The entire youth soccer situation on the girls side is so messed up, kudos to any and every player that can figure out some way to make it all work, participate, and have fun with the sport. Play HS, play ECNL or GDA, play both, play some other way. Who cares? Try to keep your player involved. It is a great sport in spite of all nonsense and con-games we are all stuck with on LI. Encourage kids to find a way rather then discourage players.

Reply Quote
Re: Albertson Fury DA Club has been removed from the GDA program [Re: Larry Miller] #726715 09/12/19 01:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fc fury parents lost and act terribly during games

Reply Quote
Page 31 of 33 1 2 29 30 31 32 33
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled