Latest Posts
Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
by Anonymous - 01/27/20 11:44 PM
G2008:U12 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 01/27/20 10:35 PM
USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 01/27/20 10:25 PM
EDP 2019-2020
EDP Scores & Standings
EDP Conferences (NA) (MA)
Futures Scores & Standings
USSDA Standings 2019-2020
GDA Standings
BDA Standings
ECNL 2019-2020
Girls NE Standings
Boys NE Sched & Scores
WYSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Spring '20 Scores & Standings
Spring '20 LI Cup
LIJSL Spr. '20 Schedule
Sportsmanship Fall '19
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Sponsors

KK Athletics
Soccer Skills Training
Goalkeeping Training
Private Training
Tournaments
Camps and Clinics
Field Rentals
Glow in the Dark Birthday Parties
SUSA
Academy
Camps and Clinics
Leagues
Tournaments
Private Training
Happy Feet
Birthday Parties
Field Rental
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 116 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

BOTN en Espaol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Page 11 of 41 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 40 41
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #726697 09/12/19 08:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do u really think they earned their spot at nycfc and Philly. They’re there because their dad”s are the DOC’s of DA teams. The academy system is not based on the players abilities, more on the parents connections or $. Don’t be fooled. They destroy more players than they create. There are average players who get treated like Messi because of mommy and daddy. I’ve seen parents buddy up to the decision makers. That’s not normal


The jealousy on here is just incredible. Jeff's son had 21 goals last year in 19 games. Did his father score those for him? The year before that he also had 19 goals for the Red Bulls. His father must have paid off the other teams to let those goals go through, right? The other one just got called up to the national team again and I'm sure you think that US Soccer too just wants to please this DOC from NY. There are many other DOCs throughout the country with children academy age that don't get selected to an MLS team or the national team. But somehow our local DOCs have all the power in the world because why? Because your kids play against theirs and their kids dominate? Stop looking at others' accomplishments and whatever advantages you perceive and focus on your own kid. No MLS team would put a DOC's kid on their team and let them play 90 minutes a game at the expense of team culture and wins. The MLS teams are looking for players that can elevate to the first team. That is their primary objective and they don't care about non-MLS teams. I mean we all read on here that the MLS teams and US Soccer are trying to break away from the academy. If so, why in the world would they care about pleasing DOC's with whose teams these MLS academies and US Soccer want to sever ties? The MLS doesn't need BWG or MO. It's obviously the other way around., BWG and MO need the academy. You think MO and BWG would leave the academy because the DOCs kids don't get the love? Just doesn't make sense.

you f... serious!

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #726705 09/12/19 09:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do u really think they earned their spot at nycfc and Philly. They’re there because their dad”s are the DOC’s of DA teams. The academy system is not based on the players abilities, more on the parents connections or $. Don’t be fooled. They destroy more players than they create. There are average players who get treated like Messi because of mommy and daddy. I’ve seen parents buddy up to the decision makers. That’s not normal


The jealousy on here is just incredible. Jeff's son had 21 goals last year in 19 games. Did his father score those for him? The year before that he also had 19 goals for the Red Bulls. His father must have paid off the other teams to let those goals go through, right? The other one just got called up to the national team again and I'm sure you think that US Soccer too just wants to please this DOC from NY. There are many other DOCs throughout the country with children academy age that don't get selected to an MLS team or the national team. But somehow our local DOCs have all the power in the world because why? Because your kids play against theirs and their kids dominate? Stop looking at others' accomplishments and whatever advantages you perceive and focus on your own kid. No MLS team would put a DOC's kid on their team and let them play 90 minutes a game at the expense of team culture and wins. The MLS teams are looking for players that can elevate to the first team. That is their primary objective and they don't care about non-MLS teams. I mean we all read on here that the MLS teams and US Soccer are trying to break away from the academy. If so, why in the world would they care about pleasing DOC's with whose teams these MLS academies and US Soccer want to sever ties? The MLS doesn't need BWG or MO. It's obviously the other way around., BWG and MO need the academy. You think MO and BWG would leave the academy because the DOCs kids don't get the love? Just doesn't make sense.

Nepotism does happen, how else would you explain the poor results of USMNT? Poor players selected at the younger ages are fed through the system and make their way to the national team.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #726708 09/12/19 10:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do u really think they earned their spot at nycfc and Philly. They’re there because their dad”s are the DOC’s of DA teams. The academy system is not based on the players abilities, more on the parents connections or $. Don’t be fooled. They destroy more players than they create. There are average players who get treated like Messi because of mommy and daddy. I’ve seen parents buddy up to the decision makers. That’s not normal


The jealousy on here is just incredible. Jeff's son had 21 goals last year in 19 games. Did his father score those for him? The year before that he also had 19 goals for the Red Bulls. His father must have paid off the other teams to let those goals go through, right? The other one just got called up to the national team again and I'm sure you think that US Soccer too just wants to please this DOC from NY. There are many other DOCs throughout the country with children academy age that don't get selected to an MLS team or the national team. But somehow our local DOCs have all the power in the world because why? Because your kids play against theirs and their kids dominate? Stop looking at others' accomplishments and whatever advantages you perceive and focus on your own kid. No MLS team would put a DOC's kid on their team and let them play 90 minutes a game at the expense of team culture and wins. The MLS teams are looking for players that can elevate to the first team. That is their primary objective and they don't care about non-MLS teams. I mean we all read on here that the MLS teams and US Soccer are trying to break away from the academy. If so, why in the world would they care about pleasing DOC's with whose teams these MLS academies and US Soccer want to sever ties? The MLS doesn't need BWG or MO. It's obviously the other way around., BWG and MO need the academy. You think MO and BWG would leave the academy because the DOCs kids don't get the love? Just doesn't make sense.

that's no the point . what about playing two years up taking free kicks penalties and getting the ball all time .running over better players ,making mistakes with no consequences, going to collage showcases when he didn't need to be there and playing 90 min over kids better than him that needed to be seen? and yes there were better kids than him but his daddy sent him no matter what .

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #726713 09/12/19 11:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
It isn't what you know, it is who you know.


Ain't that the truth!

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #726718 09/12/19 01:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do u really think they earned their spot at nycfc and Philly. They’re there because their dad”s are the DOC’s of DA teams. The academy system is not based on the players abilities, more on the parents connections or $. Don’t be fooled. They destroy more players than they create. There are average players who get treated like Messi because of mommy and daddy. I’ve seen parents buddy up to the decision makers. That’s not normal


The jealousy on here is just incredible. Jeff's son had 21 goals last year in 19 games. Did his father score those for him? The year before that he also had 19 goals for the Red Bulls. His father must have paid off the other teams to let those goals go through, right? The other one just got called up to the national team again and I'm sure you think that US Soccer too just wants to please this DOC from NY. There are many other DOCs throughout the country with children academy age that don't get selected to an MLS team or the national team. But somehow our local DOCs have all the power in the world because why? Because your kids play against theirs and their kids dominate? Stop looking at others' accomplishments and whatever advantages you perceive and focus on your own kid. No MLS team would put a DOC's kid on their team and let them play 90 minutes a game at the expense of team culture and wins. The MLS teams are looking for players that can elevate to the first team. That is their primary objective and they don't care about non-MLS teams. I mean we all read on here that the MLS teams and US Soccer are trying to break away from the academy. If so, why in the world would they care about pleasing DOC's with whose teams these MLS academies and US Soccer want to sever ties? The MLS doesn't need BWG or MO. It's obviously the other way around., BWG and MO need the academy. You think MO and BWG would leave the academy because the DOCs kids don't get the love? Just doesn't make sense.

Nepotism does happen, how else would you explain the poor results of USMNT? Poor players selected at the younger ages are fed through the system and make their way to the national team.


Who is on the national team due to nepotism? Bradley? The one who played in the Premier League and Serie A? Or is it Weah, who is at Nice now? Or Pulisic, at Chelsea?

Reply Quote
Soccer Events

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #726721 09/12/19 01:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do u really think they earned their spot at nycfc and Philly. They’re there because their dad”s are the DOC’s of DA teams. The academy system is not based on the players abilities, more on the parents connections or $. Don’t be fooled. They destroy more players than they create. There are average players who get treated like Messi because of mommy and daddy. I’ve seen parents buddy up to the decision makers. That’s not normal


The jealousy on here is just incredible. Jeff's son had 21 goals last year in 19 games. Did his father score those for him? The year before that he also had 19 goals for the Red Bulls. His father must have paid off the other teams to let those goals go through, right? The other one just got called up to the national team again and I'm sure you think that US Soccer too just wants to please this DOC from NY. There are many other DOCs throughout the country with children academy age that don't get selected to an MLS team or the national team. But somehow our local DOCs have all the power in the world because why? Because your kids play against theirs and their kids dominate? Stop looking at others' accomplishments and whatever advantages you perceive and focus on your own kid. No MLS team would put a DOC's kid on their team and let them play 90 minutes a game at the expense of team culture and wins. The MLS teams are looking for players that can elevate to the first team. That is their primary objective and they don't care about non-MLS teams. I mean we all read on here that the MLS teams and US Soccer are trying to break away from the academy. If so, why in the world would they care about pleasing DOC's with whose teams these MLS academies and US Soccer want to sever ties? The MLS doesn't need BWG or MO. It's obviously the other way around., BWG and MO need the academy. You think MO and BWG would leave the academy because the DOCs kids don't get the love? Just doesn't make sense.

Nepotism does happen, how else would you explain the poor results of USMNT? Poor players selected at the younger ages are fed through the system and make their way to the national team.


Who is on the national team due to nepotism? Bradley? The one who played in the Premier League and Serie A? Or is it Weah, who is at Nice now? Or Pulisic, at Chelsea?

None of those names you mentioned played at Met Oval or BWG. Now you get the point.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #726723 09/12/19 02:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do u really think they earned their spot at nycfc and Philly. They’re there because their dad”s are the DOC’s of DA teams. The academy system is not based on the players abilities, more on the parents connections or $. Don’t be fooled. They destroy more players than they create. There are average players who get treated like Messi because of mommy and daddy. I’ve seen parents buddy up to the decision makers. That’s not normal


The jealousy on here is just incredible. Jeff's son had 21 goals last year in 19 games. Did his father score those for him? The year before that he also had 19 goals for the Red Bulls. His father must have paid off the other teams to let those goals go through, right? The other one just got called up to the national team again and I'm sure you think that US Soccer too just wants to please this DOC from NY. There are many other DOCs throughout the country with children academy age that don't get selected to an MLS team or the national team. But somehow our local DOCs have all the power in the world because why? Because your kids play against theirs and their kids dominate? Stop looking at others' accomplishments and whatever advantages you perceive and focus on your own kid. No MLS team would put a DOC's kid on their team and let them play 90 minutes a game at the expense of team culture and wins. The MLS teams are looking for players that can elevate to the first team. That is their primary objective and they don't care about non-MLS teams. I mean we all read on here that the MLS teams and US Soccer are trying to break away from the academy. If so, why in the world would they care about pleasing DOC's with whose teams these MLS academies and US Soccer want to sever ties? The MLS doesn't need BWG or MO. It's obviously the other way around., BWG and MO need the academy. You think MO and BWG would leave the academy because the DOCs kids don't get the love? Just doesn't make sense.

Nepotism does happen, how else would you explain the poor results of USMNT? Poor players selected at the younger ages are fed through the system and make their way to the national team.


Who is on the national team due to nepotism? Bradley? The one who played in the Premier League and Serie A? Or is it Weah, who is at Nice now? Or Pulisic, at Chelsea?

None of those names you mentioned played at Met Oval or BWG. Now you get the point.

best answer! do you remember Pauls older son? where is he playing now ?

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #726724 09/12/19 02:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do u really think they earned their spot at nycfc and Philly. They’re there because their dad”s are the DOC’s of DA teams. The academy system is not based on the players abilities, more on the parents connections or $. Don’t be fooled. They destroy more players than they create. There are average players who get treated like Messi because of mommy and daddy. I’ve seen parents buddy up to the decision makers. That’s not normal


The jealousy on here is just incredible. Jeff's son had 21 goals last year in 19 games. Did his father score those for him? The year before that he also had 19 goals for the Red Bulls. His father must have paid off the other teams to let those goals go through, right? The other one just got called up to the national team again and I'm sure you think that US Soccer too just wants to please this DOC from NY. There are many other DOCs throughout the country with children academy age that don't get selected to an MLS team or the national team. But somehow our local DOCs have all the power in the world because why? Because your kids play against theirs and their kids dominate? Stop looking at others' accomplishments and whatever advantages you perceive and focus on your own kid. No MLS team would put a DOC's kid on their team and let them play 90 minutes a game at the expense of team culture and wins. The MLS teams are looking for players that can elevate to the first team. That is their primary objective and they don't care about non-MLS teams. I mean we all read on here that the MLS teams and US Soccer are trying to break away from the academy. If so, why in the world would they care about pleasing DOC's with whose teams these MLS academies and US Soccer want to sever ties? The MLS doesn't need BWG or MO. It's obviously the other way around., BWG and MO need the academy. You think MO and BWG would leave the academy because the DOCs kids don't get the love? Just doesn't make sense.

that's no the point . what about playing two years up taking free kicks penalties and getting the ball all time .running over better players ,making mistakes with no consequences, going to collage showcases when he didn't need to be there and playing 90 min over kids better than him that needed to be seen? and yes there were better kids than him but his daddy sent him no matter what .


The point made was in response to the initial post, which started Do u really think they earned their spot at nycfc and Philly. Your point is completely different. Don't know if what you say happened. If it did then that's wrong. But the point is that those boys deserve their spots on nycfc and philly.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #726725 09/12/19 03:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do u really think they earned their spot at nycfc and Philly. They’re there because their dad”s are the DOC’s of DA teams. The academy system is not based on the players abilities, more on the parents connections or $. Don’t be fooled. They destroy more players than they create. There are average players who get treated like Messi because of mommy and daddy. I’ve seen parents buddy up to the decision makers. That’s not normal


The jealousy on here is just incredible. Jeff's son had 21 goals last year in 19 games. Did his father score those for him? The year before that he also had 19 goals for the Red Bulls. His father must have paid off the other teams to let those goals go through, right? The other one just got called up to the national team again and I'm sure you think that US Soccer too just wants to please this DOC from NY. There are many other DOCs throughout the country with children academy age that don't get selected to an MLS team or the national team. But somehow our local DOCs have all the power in the world because why? Because your kids play against theirs and their kids dominate? Stop looking at others' accomplishments and whatever advantages you perceive and focus on your own kid. No MLS team would put a DOC's kid on their team and let them play 90 minutes a game at the expense of team culture and wins. The MLS teams are looking for players that can elevate to the first team. That is their primary objective and they don't care about non-MLS teams. I mean we all read on here that the MLS teams and US Soccer are trying to break away from the academy. If so, why in the world would they care about pleasing DOC's with whose teams these MLS academies and US Soccer want to sever ties? The MLS doesn't need BWG or MO. It's obviously the other way around., BWG and MO need the academy. You think MO and BWG would leave the academy because the DOCs kids don't get the love? Just doesn't make sense.


Logic. This won't go over well. Also, they're getting rid of the MLS "zones" or whatever they do to prevent kids going to other states to join MLS academies. The MLS academies don't gain anything from taking these kids, other than getting solid players. Sure they probably get trials or whatever because the Director's know each other... but if the kids aren't good, they don'y take them.

Reply Quote
Youth Soccer Events of Interest

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #726727 09/12/19 03:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do u really think they earned their spot at nycfc and Philly. They’re there because their dad”s are the DOC’s of DA teams. The academy system is not based on the players abilities, more on the parents connections or $. Don’t be fooled. They destroy more players than they create. There are average players who get treated like Messi because of mommy and daddy. I’ve seen parents buddy up to the decision makers. That’s not normal


The jealousy on here is just incredible. Jeff's son had 21 goals last year in 19 games. Did his father score those for him? The year before that he also had 19 goals for the Red Bulls. His father must have paid off the other teams to let those goals go through, right? The other one just got called up to the national team again and I'm sure you think that US Soccer too just wants to please this DOC from NY. There are many other DOCs throughout the country with children academy age that don't get selected to an MLS team or the national team. But somehow our local DOCs have all the power in the world because why? Because your kids play against theirs and their kids dominate? Stop looking at others' accomplishments and whatever advantages you perceive and focus on your own kid. No MLS team would put a DOC's kid on their team and let them play 90 minutes a game at the expense of team culture and wins. The MLS teams are looking for players that can elevate to the first team. That is their primary objective and they don't care about non-MLS teams. I mean we all read on here that the MLS teams and US Soccer are trying to break away from the academy. If so, why in the world would they care about pleasing DOC's with whose teams these MLS academies and US Soccer want to sever ties? The MLS doesn't need BWG or MO. It's obviously the other way around., BWG and MO need the academy. You think MO and BWG would leave the academy because the DOCs kids don't get the love? Just doesn't make sense.

Nepotism does happen, how else would you explain the poor results of USMNT? Poor players selected at the younger ages are fed through the system and make their way to the national team.


Who is on the national team due to nepotism? Bradley? The one who played in the Premier League and Serie A? Or is it Weah, who is at Nice now? Or Pulisic, at Chelsea?

None of those names you mentioned played at Met Oval or BWG. Now you get the point.


Going off on a tangent. The statement was Nepotism does happen, how else would you explain the poor results of USMNT? The response asks which on the national team are there because of nepotism. And your response is that the ones on the national team are not at Met Oval or BWG. That is not responding to the question. It's just you making the same point others made for a completely different topic. So tell me, which national team players are there because of nepotism?

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #726735 09/12/19 09:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s all about who u know. Last year on my sons mls academy team there was an average player who they treated like a star. They moved him up an age group and then later in the year he played down when the younger team went to Europe for a tournament. Meanwhile dad is always talking to the coaches and academy director

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #726736 09/12/19 09:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bradley for sure. His daddy pulled enough strings to get him to Europe.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #726737 09/12/19 09:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It’s all about who u know. Last year on my sons mls academy team there was an average player who they treated like a star. They moved him up an age group and then later in the year he played down when the younger team went to Europe for a tournament. Meanwhile dad is always talking to the coaches and academy director

NYCFC 2006 boy ?

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #726739 09/13/19 07:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is an article about top level academies -- even in Europe -- do not do the best job in developing players. Turns out most of the best players at these academies are actually the ones that go there after 15-16, not the ones who are there at 8-10. World's Best Academies are Not the Best at Developing Players

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #726740 09/13/19 07:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do u really think they earned their spot at nycfc and Philly. They’re there because their dad”s are the DOC’s of DA teams. The academy system is not based on the players abilities, more on the parents connections or $. Don’t be fooled. They destroy more players than they create. There are average players who get treated like Messi because of mommy and daddy. I’ve seen parents buddy up to the decision makers. That’s not normal


The jealousy on here is just incredible. Jeff's son had 21 goals last year in 19 games. Did his father score those for him? The year before that he also had 19 goals for the Red Bulls. His father must have paid off the other teams to let those goals go through, right? The other one just got called up to the national team again and I'm sure you think that US Soccer too just wants to please this DOC from NY. There are many other DOCs throughout the country with children academy age that don't get selected to an MLS team or the national team. But somehow our local DOCs have all the power in the world because why? Because your kids play against theirs and their kids dominate? Stop looking at others' accomplishments and whatever advantages you perceive and focus on your own kid. No MLS team would put a DOC's kid on their team and let them play 90 minutes a game at the expense of team culture and wins. The MLS teams are looking for players that can elevate to the first team. That is their primary objective and they don't care about non-MLS teams. I mean we all read on here that the MLS teams and US Soccer are trying to break away from the academy. If so, why in the world would they care about pleasing DOC's with whose teams these MLS academies and US Soccer want to sever ties? The MLS doesn't need BWG or MO. It's obviously the other way around., BWG and MO need the academy. You think MO and BWG would leave the academy because the DOCs kids don't get the love? Just doesn't make sense.

Nepotism does happen, how else would you explain the poor results of USMNT? Poor players selected at the younger ages are fed through the system and make their way to the national team.


Who is on the national team due to nepotism? Bradley? The one who played in the Premier League and Serie A? Or is it Weah, who is at Nice now? Or Pulisic, at Chelsea?

None of those names you mentioned played at Met Oval or BWG. Now you get the point.


Weah played at gottschee for 3 years.

Reply Quote
Upcoming Soccer Happenings

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #726741 09/13/19 07:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true that another NYCFC player left to play in England? Also that NYCFC didn’t help and tried to block him from going?

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #726745 09/13/19 08:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is it true that another NYCFC player left to play in England? Also that NYCFC didn’t help and tried to block him from going?

which age group?

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #726746 09/13/19 09:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here is an article about top level academies -- even in Europe -- do not do the best job in developing players. Turns out most of the best players at these academies are actually the ones that go there after 15-16, not the ones who are there at 8-10. World's Best Academies are Not the Best at Developing Players


If a current 10 year old is going to break into the Barcelona starting lineup 8 years from now, do you think it's more likely that he is:

1. one of the 20 players on their U10 academy team, or
2. one of the millions of 10 year olds playing somewhere else?

I'm picking number 2.

Same question, but instead you are limited to:

1. one of the 20 players on their U10 academy team, or
2. one of the 20 players at any other single U10 academy team anywhere in the world?

I'm going with number 1.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #726747 09/13/19 09:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It’s all about who u know. Last year on my sons mls academy team there was an average player who they treated like a star. They moved him up an age group and then later in the year he played down when the younger team went to Europe for a tournament. Meanwhile dad is always talking to the coaches and academy director


That's subjective. YOU think he's average, Doesn't mean he is.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #726749 09/13/19 09:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Bradley for sure. His daddy pulled enough strings to get him to Europe.


While I'm no fan if Bradley the player or the Coach, c'mon, Roma didn't sign him as a favor. That's ludicrous. Like Bob Bradley has pull in Europe. Please.

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #726765 09/13/19 11:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do u think he got the coaching job at Swansea. Also Roma was owned by Americans and many games were televised. U think that’s that was a coincidence. I’ve got a bridge for sale. Also when he was younger daddy put him on the Red Bull’s which caused a lot of problems among the team.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #726766 09/13/19 11:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not subjective just honest. He was on the worst team in the club each year and each year they cut half the team but not him. And dad is always up someone’s backside.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #726769 09/13/19 11:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How do u think he got the coaching job at Swansea. Also Roma was owned by Americans and many games were televised. U think that’s that was a coincidence. I’ve got a bridge for sale. Also when he was younger daddy put him on the Red Bull’s which caused a lot of problems among the team.


How'd that go? Neither of them lasted long in either place. People are given shots all the time based on who you know. Bradley coached the USMNT so he was given chances outside the US. It didn't go very well. But acting like this only happens here is kinda silly. Alex Ferguson had his kid playin at Man U's academy. Having connections can only get you so far.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #726772 09/13/19 01:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea at the academy. Not the first team like big daddy Bradley tried. Big difference and btw comparing Bradley to sir Alex is a bit of a stretch song u think?

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #726773 09/13/19 01:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not subjective just honest. He was on the worst team in the club each year and each year they cut half the team but not him. And dad is always up someone’s backside.


So a NYCFC u15 that's now with the U16/17s? Or younger? And you think a parent talking to coaches keeps them from getting cut? Interesting. Who got cut that was much better than this unnamed kid?

Reply Quote
Page 11 of 41 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 40 41
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Nobody Does It Better
Tournaments
RCC Annual Tournament
Eastern Boys Indoor 2/1
Eastern Girls Indoor 2/8
Ramapo Indoor 2/8
Generation Adidas Cup 2/15
NYSC Invitational @ Ophir 2/15
SUSA Presidents Week 2/17
Globall Presidents Cup 2/17
KK Presidents Week 2/17
EDP Presidents 2/17
Manhattan KOC 2/28

McLean Cup 3/7
SUSA Spring Kick Off 3/14
Amanda Post Memorial 3/14
McLean Cup Boys 3/14
McLean Cup Girls 3/21
Baltimore Mania - Boys 3/21
Baltimore Mania - Girls 3/28
Delaware FC Spring Classic 3/28
Nether Invitational 4/11
Celtic International 5/2/3
Gettysburg Blue Gray 5/23
Columbia Invit. Mem. Day 5/23
Commack Memorial Weekend 5/23
Mason Dixon Cup 6/13
Gettysburg Battlefield Blast 8/29
OBCG Capital Cup 9/5
Camps & Clinics
Stony Brook Atletico Pres. Wk.
Girls College ID Clinic
Boys College ID Clinic
EISC Winter Training
EISC Foot Skills
EISC Goalkeeper Training
EISC Spring Camps
SUSA Intense @ Bubble
SUSA Winter Goalkeeper
SUSA Jr. Academy Skills
KK Elite Level
KK Goalkeeping
KK Athletics Pres. Wk
SB-Atletico Pres. Wk.
NYSC Specific Positions 2
NYSC Development Program
NYSC Summer Camps
EFC Young Lions
EFC Advanced Development
EFC Player Development
EFC Port Chester
Oasis Summer Day Camp
Newest Members
FT TRAININGS INC, CoachLennyBU10, Jake Winston, LGNGALAXY07, CoachFiscina
14895 Registered Users

Click Here!