Camps and Clinics
Leagues
Tournaments
Private Training
Happy Feet
Birthday Parties
Field Rental
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Larry Miller), 351 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

BOTN en Espaol
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #726466 09/05/19 03:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this is pretty cool!!!!! just shows how much US Soccer completely missed the boat about HS Soccer.

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #726467 09/05/19 04:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best player from list is from Suffolk County

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #726472 09/05/19 08:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The underdog teams in CHSAA are Kellenberg and St. John’s. Both squads can compete with last years league finalist, Chaminade and St. Anthony’s

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #726487 09/06/19 08:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote: Best player from list is from Suffolk County

I agree. The CM from Newfield is a fantastic player.

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #726492 09/06/19 10:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious. How are these list made up? Are they my votes from coaches? Solely based on previous stats?

Reply Quote
Soccer Events

Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #726527 09/06/19 09:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just curious. How are these list made up? Are they my votes from coaches? Solely based on previous stats?

Typically the list is the same 4 of the following teams
Amityville, GC, Brentwood, Chaminade, St. Anthony's or Southside

Then they add in a couple of teams not in prior year before and last years champion or finals teams....and there it is..

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #726536 09/07/19 07:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Dad! But you know I’m not the best player!

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #726584 09/09/19 07:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Dad! But you know I’m not the best player!

Geez, you can't even compliment a player without some sarcastic comment from the peanut gallery. Newfield CM is an All-Region player and no I'm not related in any way to him, don't even know him. Just a statement of fact.

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #726587 09/09/19 07:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean an opinion.

Reply Quote
Youth Soccer Events of Interest

Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #726588 09/09/19 08:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean an opinion

LMAO, IMHO it's a fact. I never said he was the best nor that anyone else wasn't really good. You're son is either an opponent or behind him on the bench so your being rather petty about verbiage.

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #726591 09/09/19 09:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typically the list is the same 4 of the following teams
Amityville, GC, Brentwood, Chaminade, St. Anthony's or Southside

Then they add in a couple of teams not in prior year before and last years champion or finals teams....and there it is..

Don't under estimate Wheatley, they beat Carey on the road.Their squad is stronger than these past few years.

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #726609 09/09/19 06:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ward melville will win Suffolk D1

Lol they haven’t even scored a goal yet let alone win a game.

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #726614 09/09/19 09:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean an opinion

LMAO, IMHO it's a fact. I never said he was the best nor that anyone else wasn't really good. You're son is either an opponent or behind him on the bench so your being rather petty about verbiage.

My son is neither. But it’s your opinion. Not a fact. Learn the difference.

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #726630 09/10/19 10:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean an opinion

Seems like you think your "opinion" is the only one that matters since you keep trying to correct me. What is an opinion of mine is that you are a petty and childish adult, but don't feel too bad about it as there are many petty a**holes on this Board. The "fact" is the kid is a really good player.

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #726633 09/10/19 12:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks as if Brentwood are fastest off the mark so far. Four out of four in pre-season non-league games.

Reply Quote
Upcoming Soccer Happenings

Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #726654 09/11/19 07:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean an opinion

Seems like you think your "opinion" is the only one that matters since you keep trying to correct me. What is an opinion of mine is that you are a petty and childish adult, but don't feel too bad about it as there are many petty a**holes on this Board. The "fact" is the kid is a really good player.
He lacks some pace! Pretty slow kid! Doesn’t play fast enough for next level! Sorry Mom and Dad!

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #726656 09/11/19 08:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean an opinion

He lacks some pace! Pretty slow kid! Doesn’t play fast enough for next level! Sorry Mom and Dad!

LMAO, perhaps we are not talking about the same kid. The one I'm referring to has pace, skill and knows how to play the game. Not sure who you're talking about. BTW no relation to him. Nice try though.

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #726658 09/11/19 08:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok yea sure 😉😉

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #726753 09/13/19 09:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The real question is if his teams getting wins.SIMPLE!

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #726803 09/15/19 03:10 PM
C
Cross It 4 Fun Offline
Back of THE NET
Back of THE NET
C
The real question is...Are the boys having fun playing soccer with their friends on their HS team?

The next real question is why do the parents needs to f-$& this experience up for their kids and other parents just enjoy the experience who is better will be settled on the field by the kids....

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #726824 09/16/19 08:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The real question is...Are the boys having fun playing soccer with their friends on their HS team?

The next real question is why do the parents needs to f-$& this experience up for their kids and other parents just enjoy the experience who is better will be settled on the field by the kids....

The answer is because too many dumb ass parents live vcariously through their kids and need to make themselves feel better by dumping on other kids or schools. They have very little clue as to what HS soccer, or any HS sport, is all about. They are easily picked out in the stands and they suck the joy out their son's experience by making the game about themselves. Sadly I know too many of these people and they are very sad and selfish

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #726862 09/16/19 06:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents heckling referee or opposing teams it’s disgraceful the actions of these individuals. Are these coaches teaching soccer or politics.

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #726867 09/17/19 05:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any big matchups this weekend?

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #726902 09/17/19 06:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amityville vs Shoreham

Reply Quote
Re: BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #726926 09/18/19 08:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean an opinion

You know nothing about soccer- I have seen the kid play, he manages his pace to play full game and turns it on when he needs to. Watch a professional game and take a look and learn something

Reply Quote
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Nobody Does It Better
Tournaments
RCC Annual Tournament
Eastern Boys Indoor 2/1
Eastern Girls Indoor 2/8
Ramapo Indoor 2/8
Generation Adidas Cup 2/15