Fall '19 Scores & Standings:| Alliance (NJ) | BDA | CJSL | ECNL | BECNL | CCL Boys | CCL Girls | EDP | EDP Futures |
| ENY Challenge Cup | ENY State Cup | GDA | LIJSL | NEGDL |
National League (NA) (MA) | NPL | NYCSL | WYSL | WYSL Cup |

| Boys High School (Nassau) (Suffolk) (Private) | Girls High School (Nassau) (Suffolk ) (Private) |


Latest Posts
ECNL & ECNL2 Conversation
by Larry Miller - 09/14/19 11:03 PM
B2004:U16 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 09/14/19 03:01 PM
Latest Tryout Posts
2019 - 2020 NYCSL FC Vipers Boys 19U Tryouts EDP Soccer
by Coach_Sanchez - 09/13/19 08:06 AM
Eastern FC 2006 Girls Premier Tryouts
by Larry Miller - 09/11/19 10:10 AM
Long Island Rough Riders Pre-Academy Tryouts
by Larry Miller - 09/10/19 05:58 PM
EDP 2019-2020
EDP Scores & Standings
EDP Conferences (NA) (MA)
Futures Scores & Standings
USSDA Standings 2019-2020
GDA Standings
BDA Standings
ECNL 2019-2020
Girls NE Standings
Boys NE Sched & Scores
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
Spring '19 LI Cup
LIJSL Fall '19 Schedule
LIJSL Spr. '20 Schedule
Sportsmanship Spring '19
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
NY State Cup
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Sponsors

SUSA
Academy
Camps and Clinics
Leagues
Tournaments
Private Training
Happy Feet
Birthday Parties
Field Rental
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 69 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

BOTN en Espaol
Adverts 1
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Re: USSF GDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #725618 08/17/19 06:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with everything in the Crytsal Dunn interview about Riley. The problem with RIley and Albertson HE IS NOT PHYSICASLLY THERE. Yes, if he was there things would be different and run much better. Someone would care about the players. We all have jobs. What happens if your boos goeas away for a week or longer? How many employess take advantage and slack off? Many I would guess. Now imagine knowing your boss will be away for 8 months, or more, and you get the same pay check regardless of how well your teams perform. I don't really blame the trainers. That is probably why they never got the required USSF "B" licensure because they are not serious/professional trainers. They just in it for a quick buck $$$.

Regarding the new college coach, Phil from Wagner, who has been hired. Should be interesting to see hoe much he is around August-November and March-May when his college tea is in season. Add to the fact that the last two years he has gone 3-14 & 3-12-3 it does not seem like he may be keeping that job much longer if those results continue. I am sure he agreed to be a DA coach with the hope of recruiting some DA level players for Wagner College.

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

Re: USSF GDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #725619 08/17/19 08:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree with everything in the Crytsal Dunn interview about Riley. The problem with RIley and Albertson HE IS NOT PHYSICASLLY THERE. Yes, if he was there things would be different and run much better. Someone would care about the players. We all have jobs. What happens if your boos goeas away for a week or longer? How many employess take advantage and slack off? Many I would guess. Now imagine knowing your boss will be away for 8 months, or more, and you get the same pay check regardless of how well your teams perform. I don't really blame the trainers. That is probably why they never got the required USSF "B" licensure because they are not serious/professional trainers. They just in it for a quick buck $$$.

Regarding the new college coach, Phil from Wagner, who has been hired. Should be interesting to see hoe much he is around August-November and March-May when his college tea is in season. Add to the fact that the last two years he has gone 3-14 & 3-12-3 it does not seem like he may be keeping that job much longer if those results continue. I am sure he agreed to be a DA coach with the hope of recruiting some DA level players for Wagner College.


Well said, but a couple of thoughts. Shame on Paul for not having a pulse as to what goes on up here. He's a great trainer, but his limited appearance here only shows how pathetically bad dumb and dumber are with their training sessions. He obviously should not be doing both, because his trainers do not treat players 1 to 20 equally. And he won't help u get committed until his top 1 to 6 are. No 03s are currently committed. What does that tell u about his priorities? He doesn't care about your kid.

Phil may as well be in fantasy land if he thinks he''s getting DA level recruits. There are no DA level players at Fury, Look at their lousy recrds last year in a week NE conference. Bucket head couldn't grow tomatoes in his back yard, much less develop his players.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF GDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #725621 08/17/19 09:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What exactly are parents looking for, from coaches and clubs? Maybe 3 % of the girls graduating on LI go on to play any sort of college soccer. Unless you believe some obscure D3 team is worthwhile. Maybe it is for some. Just realize even those fortunate to reach all state status from LI (a very limited few) wind up splitting time on a bad D3 program. Wake up people. Check the college placements on your clubs website. Only SUSA has any sort of reason to post, and it’s for like 4 of their 50 something girls graduating. Is that the goal? Laughable.. fury has to keep referencing Crystal Dunn and Allie Long. The great EM boasts places like St Anselam, Molloy, Iona. Is Stony Brook the idea for your kid? Embarrassing. And Surf has the amazing Dominican, Queens, Mt Olive, Farmingdale St graduates being trumpeted as some kind of accomplishment. For gods sake, Massapequa has a more impressive list.....by far! No reason to pay high fees no reason to travel across state lines for a 70 minute game. Stop thinking because you pay a fee, PR (or any coach) owes you ANYTHING. They don’t. Your kid very likely will either stop playing or do so in an backwards ass school. Reset your expectations from the club, you will never get equal value back . Might as well play on a town team against local competition as the end result much more likely the same

Reply Quote
Re: USSF GDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #725624 08/17/19 10:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What exactly are parents looking for, from coaches and clubs? Maybe 3 % of the girls graduating on LI go on to play any sort of college soccer. Unless you believe some obscure D3 team is worthwhile. Maybe it is for some. Just realize even those fortunate to reach all state status from LI (a very limited few) wind up splitting time on a bad D3 program. Wake up people. Check the college placements on your clubs website. Only SUSA has any sort of reason to post, and it’s for like 4 of their 50 something girls graduating. Is that the goal? Laughable.. fury has to keep referencing Crystal Dunn and Allie Long. The great EM boasts places like St Anselam, Molloy, Iona. Is Stony Brook the idea for your kid? Embarrassing. And Surf has the amazing Dominican, Queens, Mt Olive, Farmingdale St graduates being trumpeted as some kind of accomplishment. For gods sake, Massapequa has a more impressive list.....by far! No reason to pay high fees no reason to travel across state lines for a 70 minute game. Stop thinking because you pay a fee, PR (or any coach) owes you ANYTHING. They don’t. Your kid very likely will either stop playing or do so in an backwards ass school. Reset your expectations from the club, you will never get equal value back . Might as well play on a town team against local competition as the end result much more likely the same




While you play with yourself. Spent a lot of time bitching about what sucks. Maybe it’s just you

Reply Quote
Re: USSF GDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #725626 08/17/19 11:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What exactly are parents looking for, from coaches and clubs? Maybe 3 % of the girls graduating on LI go on to play any sort of college soccer. Unless you believe some obscure D3 team is worthwhile. Maybe it is for some. Just realize even those fortunate to reach all state status from LI (a very limited few) wind up splitting time on a bad D3 program. Wake up people. Check the college placements on your clubs website. Only SUSA has any sort of reason to post, and it’s for like 4 of their 50 something girls graduating. Is that the goal? Laughable.. fury has to keep referencing Crystal Dunn and Allie Long. The great EM boasts places like St Anselam, Molloy, Iona. Is Stony Brook the idea for your kid? Embarrassing. And Surf has the amazing Dominican, Queens, Mt Olive, Farmingdale St graduates being trumpeted as some kind of accomplishment. For gods sake, Massapequa has a more impressive list.....by far! No reason to pay high fees no reason to travel across state lines for a 70 minute game. Stop thinking because you pay a fee, PR (or any coach) owes you ANYTHING. They don’t. Your kid very likely will either stop playing or do so in an backwards ass school. Reset your expectations from the club, you will never get equal value back . Might as well play on a town team against local competition as the end result much more likely the same



Hey fat ass, lace up the cleats and let's see how you play. D3 is still a huge accomplishment to achieve. Back to your gas attendant job.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF GDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #725629 08/18/19 08:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A


[/quote]
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What exactly are parents looking for, from coaches and clubs? Maybe 3 % of the girls graduating on LI go on to play any sort of college soccer. Unless you believe some obscure D3 team is worthwhile. Maybe it is for some. Just realize even those fortunate to reach all state status from LI (a very limited few) wind up splitting time on a bad D3 program. Wake up people. Check the college placements on your clubs website. Only SUSA has any sort of reason to post, and it’s for like 4 of their 50 something girls graduating. Is that the goal? Laughable.. fury has to keep referencing Crystal Dunn and Allie Long. The great EM boasts places like St Anselam, Molloy, Iona. Is Stony Brook the idea for your kid? Embarrassing. And Surf has the amazing Dominican, Queens, Mt Olive, Farmingdale St graduates being trumpeted as some kind of accomplishment. For gods sake, Massapequa has a more impressive list.....by far! No reason to pay high fees no reason to travel across state lines for a 70 minute game. Stop thinking because you pay a fee, PR (or any coach) owes you ANYTHING. They don’t. Your kid very likely will either stop playing or do so in an backwards ass school. Reset your expectations from the club, you will never get equal value back . Might as well play on a town team against local competition as the end result much more likely the same


Obviously not all parents are looking for the same thing. D1 is not the goal for everyone. Realistically very few kids get scholarship money. Many D3 schools have stronger teams and leagues (e.g. NESCAC) than many D1 schools and are far superior academically. After all College is 4 years and then for all but the Crystal Dunn’s of this world, soccer ends. And if you really need the money for college, lots of D3 schools have better need based aid than D1.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF GDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #725631 08/18/19 08:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A


Well said, but a couple of thoughts. Shame on Paul for not having a pulse as to what goes on up here. He's a great trainer, but his limited appearance here only shows how pathetically bad dumb and dumber are with their training sessions. He obviously should not be doing both, because his trainers do not treat players 1 to 20 equally. And he won't help u get committed until his top 1 to 6 are. No 03s are currently committed. What does that tell u about his priorities? He doesn't care about your kid.

Phil may as well be in fantasy land if he thinks he''s getting DA level recruits. There are no DA level players at Fury, Look at their lousy recrds last year in a WEEK NE conference. Bucket head couldn't grow tomatoes in his back yard, much less develop his players. [/quote]

Weak like your english teacher. See you next week.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF GDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #725632 08/18/19 08:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the know it all parent referring to D3 as obscure, that shows how little you truly understand about what the next 4 years of college really means. These young ladies are student/athletes with the word student coming first. The parent that just talks about the athlete just wants to wear an XXL sweatshirt & hat with some schools name on it and say there kid is playing soccer there. Some of the top players bypass top D1 schools because of what they want to major in while at attending college. The Ivy’s are an example of that. Go check the incoming students at the Ivy’s and read there bios.
Sign me up now for William, Amherst, Middlebury (or any NESCAC school), John Hopkins, MIT, University of Chicago, Emory, Carnegie Mellon, etc. These schools all attend the top ECNL/DA showcases and those smart young ladies all are interested in these schools. If your daughter wants a great education and play competitive soccer then these D3 schoools are for them.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF GDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #725633 08/18/19 09:38 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
To the know it all parent referring to D3 as obscure, that shows how little you truly understand about what the next 4 years of college really means. These young ladies are student/athletes with the word student coming first. The parent that just talks about the athlete just wants to wear an XXL sweatshirt & hat with some schools name on it and say there kid is playing soccer there. Some of the top players bypass top D1 schools because of what they want to major in while at attending college. The Ivy’s are an example of that. Go check the incoming students at the Ivy’s and read there bios.
Sign me up now for William, Amherst, Middlebury (or any NESCAC school), John Hopkins, MIT, University of Chicago, Emory, Carnegie Mellon, etc. These schools all attend the top ECNL/DA showcases and those smart young ladies all are interested in these schools. If your daughter wants a great education and play competitive soccer then these D3 schoools are for them.


Not talking about those schools douche. Talking about Molloy, Farmingdale St, Curry, etc. not Hopkins or MIT niwit. clearly your reading comprehension was developed by one of these fine institutions and sounds like so will your kid

Reply Quote
Re: USSF GDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Larry Miller] #725634 08/18/19 09:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree that D3 can be great experience and high level soccer AND
academically a better experience as schools put books over sports. And your Daughters will not make a living playing soccer. Agreed?

Reply Quote
Re: USSF GDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #725636 08/18/19 10:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Molloy has the top nursing program in the country douche!!!
Nothing wrong with a kid graduating and starting with 90k a year salary !!
A lot of schools have specific careers that they are known for .
Do your homework before you post , bitch !!!

Reply Quote
Re: USSF GDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #725637 08/18/19 11:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
To the know it all parent referring to D3 as obscure, that shows how little you truly understand about what the next 4 years of college really means. These young ladies are student/athletes with the word student coming first. The parent that just talks about the athlete just wants to wear an XXL sweatshirt & hat with some schools name on it and say there kid is playing soccer there. Some of the top players bypass top D1 schools because of what they want to major in while at attending college. The Ivy’s are an example of that. Go check the incoming students at the Ivy’s and read there bios.
Sign me up now for William, Amherst, Middlebury (or any NESCAC school), John Hopkins, MIT, University of Chicago, Emory, Carnegie Mellon, etc. These schools all attend the top ECNL/DA showcases and those smart young ladies all are interested in these schools. If your daughter wants a great education and play competitive soccer then these D3 schoools are for them.


Not talking about those schools douche. Talking about Molloy, Farmingdale St, Curry, etc. not Hopkins or MIT niwit. clearly your reading comprehension was developed by one of these fine institutions and sounds like so will your kid


You have a lot of hostility. The point I was making to others reading your post is do not dismiss D3 soccer. It’s the college/university that matters most. From an education and competitive soccer stand point there soccer is very good. For those students studying engineering, sciences, medicine playing D3 makes sense because the emphasis is on education and is not as demanding as per the D3 guidelines of practices, training and exhibitions and spring games.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF GDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #725638 08/18/19 11:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Molloy has the top nursing program in the country douche!!!
Nothing wrong with a kid graduating and starting with 90k a year salary !!
A lot of schools have specific careers that they are known for .
Do your homework before you post , bitch !!!


Ranked #64 here:
https://www.niche.com/colleges/search/best-colleges-for-nursing/

Also, Molloy is D2, not D3.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF GDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #725645 08/18/19 04:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Molloy has the top nursing program in the country douche!!!
Nothing wrong with a kid graduating and starting with 90k a year salary !!
A lot of schools have specific careers that they are known for .
Do your homework before you post , bitch !!!


Ok...,,,have fun dropping your kid at Molloy. Where all similar minded scholars go. Or maybe really reach to something like Lehman or Baruch. Sounds like that’s the big goal for you. Good luck with that and Good news is you can save on travel and you can still wash their drawers weekly. Sounds like your a nurse yourself or at least dress like one. Enough said about that
.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF GDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #725646 08/18/19 05:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like your a little angry bitch !!! That takes it in the ass!!!

Reply Quote
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Nobody Does It Better
Tournaments
WAGS 10/12
SAC Columbus Wknd. 10/12
CT Rush Columbus 10/12
EDP Fall Cup 10/12
Parsippany Pride 10/11
Levittown SC Columbus 10/12
East Islip Columbus 10/12
Syosset Columbus 10/12
Globall Super Cup 10/12
Globall Columbus day 10/14
Nation's Capital Cup 11/9 Columbia Classic Boys 11/9
Columbia Classic Girls 11/16
Fall Turf Classic 11/16
EDP Fall Classic 11/16
Hempfield College Girls 11/16
Hempfield College Boys 11/23
Southampton Cup TX 11/23
Southampton Cup Balt. 11/23
FC Brandywine 11/23
EDP Maps Cup 11/23
EDP Fall Showcase 11/23
NRSA Harvest Fest 11/23
CRUSA/FC Bucks 11/23
Baltimore Showcase 11/30
KK Thanksgiving 11/30
KK Xmas Week 12/28
Southampton Cup FL 12/7
EDP Winter Classic 12/7
SUSA Xmas Week 12/26
KK MLK Day 1/20
SUSA MLK Wknd 1/18
KK Presidents Week 2/20
SUSA Presidents Week 2/17
SUSA Spring Kick Off 3/1/14
Winter Indoor Leagues
KK Athletics
LIRR Intramural League
SUSA Sessions 1&2
Ophir Futsal
Camps & Clinics
EISC Pre-Academy
EFC Young Lions
NYSC Development
SUSA Happy Feet
SUSA Tech. Training
LIRR School Break
LIRR FREE Champions
LIRR Champions Training
LIRR Ball Mastery/Total
LIRR Striker Training
LIRR Goalkeeper Training
KK Winter Skills
KK Elite Level
Stony Brook Pre-Travel
Newest Members
Jason Soccer Dad, Louise O'Connor, Rob -Warriors FC, nthudl, W.Hempst.Dragons
14859 Registered Users
Adverts 2

Click Here!


Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1991 - 2019

.