Fall '19 Scores & Standings:| Alliance (NJ) | BDA | CJSL | ECNL | BECNL | CCL Boys | CCL Girls | EDP | EDP Futures |
| ENY Challenge Cup | ENY State Cup | GDA | LIJSL | NEGDL |
National League (NA) (MA) | NPL | NYCSL | WYSL | WYSL Cup |

| Boys High School (Nassau) (Suffolk) (Private) | Girls High School (Nassau) (Suffolk ) (Private) |


Latest Posts
B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 11/13/19 12:01 AM
BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019
by Anonymous - 11/12/19 06:57 PM
USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 11/12/19 04:10 PM
GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019
by Anonymous - 11/12/19 02:37 PM
Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
by Anonymous - 11/12/19 10:16 AM
EDP 2019-2020
EDP Scores & Standings
EDP Conferences (NA) (MA)
Futures Scores & Standings
USSDA Standings 2019-2020
GDA Standings
BDA Standings
ECNL 2019-2020
Girls NE Standings
Boys NE Sched & Scores
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
Spring '19 LI Cup
LIJSL Fall '19 Schedule
LIJSL Spr. '20 Schedule
Sportsmanship Spring '19
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Sponsors

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 32 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

BOTN en Espaol
Adverts 1
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 69 of 77 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 76 77
Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0 [Re: Anonymous] #724006 06/26/19 05:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Barca, SUSA, Somers and Galaxy I understand how they all made regionals. How did EMSC qualify?


Heard Big K from Barca is handing out $100.00 bills to opposing coaches to see if he can buy his way into the Colorado Tournament. Those $100.00 bills are coming from the budgets of other age groups.

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0 [Re: Larry Miller] #724012 06/26/19 11:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing Barca ditched its scholarships...wonder how many players that will cost them, no pun intended.

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0 [Re: Larry Miller] #724016 06/27/19 07:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing Barca ditched its scholarships...wonder how many players that will cost them, no pun intended.

I don't have a problem with the Barca 04 team and the way they play. I think they are pretty damn good. It seems to me, however, that the "leadership" of this LI venture way overestimated several things such as how quickly they could get land and develop it, how many kids and parents would flock to them because of the Barca name and how much money they could make off of the Barca name. Did they even hire their own engineering firm to see if they were getting a good deal at this sand pit or buying a leaky bag of sh**? So now they are paying rent for the sand pit they can't use, paying to rent fields in the interim and paying for the use of the Barca name. Did I miss anything? At some point this pyramid scheme is going to topple under its own weight and the kids are going to suffer for it. Did PT Barnum set this whole thing up? What a shame to do this under the guise of kids playing soccer.

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0 [Re: Larry Miller] #724017 06/27/19 07:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are a Barca parent and your not concerned your drinking too much kool aid. No fields, No scholarships, how many failed promises before you explore other opportunities

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0 [Re: Anonymous] #724022 06/27/19 11:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No fields, no big deal.
No scholarships...just not true.
While I may agree or disagree with some of the posts out here, the lying must stop. I know for a fact that there are scholarships available for every age group.
The club is growing year over year. The training is excellent. Some teams are successful, others are more challenged.
Doesn't change the fact that Barca seems to be a real thorn in the sides of some people out here. Not sure why.
Let's stick to the facts...

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0 [Re: Anonymous] #724023 06/27/19 12:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No fields, no big deal.
No scholarships...just not true.
While I may agree or disagree with some of the posts out here, the lying must stop. I know for a fact that there are scholarships available for every age group.
The club is growing year over year. The training is excellent. Some teams are successful, others are more challenged.
Doesn't change the fact that Barca seems to be a real thorn in the sides of some people out here. Not sure why.
Let's stick to the facts...



Exactly! All the negative comments based on absolute falsehood says a lot about how BARCA has affected the youth soccer landscape in LI. Otherwise, why would all the d!ckheads care if it isn't affecting them.

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0 [Re: Anonymous] #724026 06/27/19 12:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you say scholarships what do you actually mean? How much does Barca cost to play over $3k? Are you saying kids from Dix Hills or Merrick or Connecticut pay more then a kid from ? How does that work

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0 [Re: Anonymous] #724035 06/27/19 05:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No fields, no big deal.
No scholarships...just not true.
While I may agree or disagree with some of the posts out here, the lying must stop. I know for a fact that there are scholarships available for every age group.
The club is growing year over year. The training is excellent. Some teams are successful, others are more challenged.
Doesn't change the fact that Barca seems to be a real thorn in the sides of some people out here. Not sure why.
Let's stick to the facts...


Their “Pro” teams have played for free. That is no longer the case. Are you saying that isn’t true?

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0 [Re: Anonymous] #724041 06/27/19 08:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No fields, no big deal.
No scholarships...just not true.
While I may agree or disagree with some of the posts out here, the lying must stop. I know for a fact that there are scholarships available for every age group.
The club is growing year over year. The training is excellent. Some teams are successful, others are more challenged.
Doesn't change the fact that Barca seems to be a real thorn in the sides of some people out here. Not sure why.
Let's stick to the facts...


Their “Pro” teams have played for free. That is no longer the case. Are you saying that isn’t true?


Pro teams not playing for free. They are being paid as Pros.

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0 [Re: Larry Miller] #724047 06/28/19 08:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playing the Barca teams is great. They play very well and you know your son will be playing a good quality team. They don't play dirty like some other teams do. They play with skill and creativity. There is actually a system being used as opposed to other teams that still play kickball and have no real technical understanding of the game. I would hope that what is written about the adults running the business side is either untrue or going to be fixed. One cannot deny though that it is expensive to play there. Along with SUSA and Surf they are among the three most expensive programs on LI.

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0 [Re: Anonymous] #724054 06/28/19 10:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Along with Susa they are among the top 3 teams around as well.

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0 [Re: Larry Miller] #724058 06/28/19 12:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Along with SUSA they are among the top 3 teams around as well.

IMO, while SUSA does win games I do not consider their style of play anything near the quality of Barca. Barca plays a real game of soccer. SUSA, like Bulldogs, plays something more akin to rugby. In fairness to the SUSA boys, they are coached that method of play by that coach of theirs. Better coach, better team concept, better players, Barca.

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0 [Re: Anonymous] #724060 06/28/19 12:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No fields, no big deal.
No scholarships...just not true.
While I may agree or disagree with some of the posts out here, the lying must stop. I know for a fact that there are scholarships available for every age group.
The club is growing year over year. The training is excellent. Some teams are successful, others are more challenged.
Doesn't change the fact that Barca seems to be a real thorn in the sides of some people out here. Not sure why.
Let's stick to the facts...



The facts are that Barca will grow but so will other clubs especially clubs like FC SESA with there new direction and leadership.FC SESA also offer scholarships too, have field spaces, and all USSF coaching staff with a curriculum. Both clubs will blow away Nassau and Suffolk! Exciting times because clubs like ALBY , EM, LISC and others will be exposed for what they really are.

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0 [Re: Anonymous] #724061 06/28/19 12:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Playing the Barca teams is great. They play very well and you know your son will be playing a good quality team. They don't play dirty like some other teams do. They play with skill and creativity. There is actually a system being used as opposed to other teams that still play kickball and have no real technical understanding of the game. I would hope that what is written about the adults running the business side is either untrue or going to be fixed. One cannot deny though that it is expensive to play there. Along with SUSA and Surf they are among the three most expensive programs on LI.



Great post. I AM A BARCA PARENT and here is the problem, "the adults running the business side". The coaches from Spain get paid crap and at least half are very unhappy. The US/NY partners will ruin this venture. That is unless the rumor I heard is true that Barca Spain is looking to get rid of them and start with new partners here. GOD willing !!!!!

Re: B2004 BU15 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 - v2.0 [Re: Anonymous] #724067 06/28/19 05:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Playing the Barca teams is great. They play very well and you know your son will be playing a good quality team. They don't play dirty like some other teams do. They play with skill and creativity. There is actually a system being used as opposed to other teams that still play kickball and have no real technical understanding of the game. I would hope that what is written about the adults running the business side is either untrue or going to be fixed. One cannot deny though that it is expensive to play there. Along with SUSA and Surf they are among the three most expensive programs on LI.



Great post. I AM A BARCA PARENT and here is the problem, "the adults running the business side". The coaches from Spain get paid crap and at least half are very unhappy. The US/NY partners will ruin this venture. That is unless the rumor I heard is true that Barca Spain is looking to get rid of them and start with new partners here. GOD willing !!!!!


If what you say is true and half the coaches are unhappy wouldn’t that be they are unhappy because of the Barca leadership? How does that fall on a partner that has nothing to do with the Academy decisions. You can’t have it both ways it can’t be run by NY partners and be run by FC Barcelona.

So is it owned and operated by Barcelona or is it run by a NY partner. I guess it just depends what narrative you’re trying to spin for the day.

Page 69 of 77 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 76 77

Nobody Does It Better
Tournaments
Nation's Capital Cup 11/9 Columbia Classic Boys 11/9
Columbia Classic Girls 11/16
Fall Turf Classic 11/16
EDP Fall Classic 11/16
Hempfield College Girls 11/16
Hempfield College Boys 11/23
Southampton Cup TX 11/23
Southampton Cup Balt. 11/23
FC Brandywine 11/23
EDP Maps Cup 11/23
EDP Fall Showcase 11/23
NRSA Harvest Fest 11/23
CRUSA/FC Bucks 11/23
Baltimore Showcase 11/30
KK Thanksgiving 11/30
Globall Thanksgiving 12/1
RCC Annual Tournament
KK Xmas Week 12/28
Southampton Cup FL 12/7
EDP Winter Classic 12/7
Soccer Sunday Series
Holiday Cup Tournament 12/28
Campeonas All Girls 12/29
Soccer Coliseum 5v5

RCC Annual Tournament
Ophir MLK 1/18
Globall MLK 1/19
KK MLK Day 1/20
EDP Futsal
Soccer Coliseum 5v5

RCC Annual Tournament
Generation Adidas Cup 2/15
NYSC Invitaional @ Ophir 2/15
Globall Presidents Cup 2/17
KK Presidents Week 2/17
Manhattan KOC 2/28
EDP Futsal
Soccer Coliseum 5v5

Soccer Coliseum Kick-Off 3/14
Baltimore Mania - Boys 3/21
Baltimore Mania - Girls 3/28
EDP Futsal
Soccer Coliseum 5v5
Winter Indoor Leagues
KK Men's League
KK Athletics Indoor League
KK FREE Indoor League
EDP Futsal
Ophir Futsal League
NYSC Futsal
Globall Adult Leagues
Globall 8v8 League
Camps & Clinics
EISC Winter Training
EISC Foot Skills
EISC Goalkeeper Training
EISC Spring Camps
LIRR School Break
LIRR Ball Mastery/Total
LIRR Striker Training
LIRR Goalkeeper Training
LIRR Holiday Week Camp
KK Winter Skills
KK Elite Level
KK Goalkeeping
NYSC Specific Positions
NYSC Development Program
EFC Young Lions Hawthorne
EFC Young Lions
EFC Advanced Development
EFC Player Development
Newest Members
Patrick Colgan, NorthSport, jkurla1, Rafal Bogusz, MerrickWarriors
14872 Registered Users
Adverts 2

Click Here!


Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1991 - 2019

.