Fall '19 Scores & Standings:| Alliance (NJ) | BDA | CJSL | ECNL | BECNL | CCL Boys | CCL Girls | EDP | EDP Futures |
| ENY Challenge Cup | ENY State Cup | GDA | LIJSL | NEGDL |
National League (NA) (MA) | NPL | NYCSL | WYSL | WYSL Cup |

| Boys High School (Nassau) (Suffolk) (Private) | Girls High School (Nassau) (Suffolk ) (Private) |

Latest Posts
B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 11/16/19 09:05 PM
Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
by Larry Miller - 11/16/19 08:51 PM
BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019
by Cross It 4 Fun - 11/16/19 06:40 PM
USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 11/16/19 06:18 PM
SUSA Central Islip Master Plan
by Larry Miller - 11/16/19 11:09 AM
EDP 2019-2020
EDP Scores & Standings
EDP Conferences (NA) (MA)
Futures Scores & Standings
USSDA Standings 2019-2020
GDA Standings
BDA Standings
ECNL 2019-2020
Girls NE Standings
Boys NE Sched & Scores
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
Spring '19 LI Cup
LIJSL Fall '19 Schedule
LIJSL Spr. '20 Schedule
Sportsmanship Spring '19
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Sponsors

SUSA
Academy
Camps and Clinics
Leagues
Tournaments
Private Training
Happy Feet
Birthday Parties
Field Rental
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Larry Miller), 96 guests, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

BOTN en Espaol
Adverts 1
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 31 1 2 27 28 29 30 31
Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723846 06/21/19 08:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I thought world class coach was moving?

Old coach is leaving. New coach coming in will get these the girls to understand how to play real soccer. It is easy to play big kick soccer on the small field. When it comes to the bigger field you must be able to possess the ball This is the guy who will teach them that

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #723857 06/21/19 01:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After reading a few takes about how the Clarkstown 07 team would fare on the "big field" I decided to do some research. As opposed to speculating I opted for facts and this is what I came up with.....

It appears the Clarkstown '07 coach also coaches the Clarkstown '06s. So with minimal research on GotSoccer checking the '06 game history it would appear that this style of play not only translates to the big field, it's quite effective. The '06 team apparently won the EDP National Premier Division 1 Spring League, triumphed at the EDP Memorial Day tournament, handily won the NY State Cup and are currently set to appear in the semi-finals of the US Youth National EDP Conference Cup in July. Furthermore, the game history reveals the Clarkstown 06 team is winning these games against high level competition.

Now I'm not an expert and I'm not entirely sure what all this means, but I'm pretty sure they've figured how to play soccer on a big field.

Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723860 06/21/19 02:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Old coach is leaving. New coach coming in will get these the girls to understand how to play real soccer. It is easy to play big kick soccer on the small field. When it comes to the bigger field you must be able to possess the ball This is the guy who will teach them that

This take is hilarious. If you watched Clarkstown play and all you walked away with is "it is easy to play big kick soccer on the small field" than you're really lost. I don't have a dog in the fight but I've seen them play multiple times and that team has legit players all over the field. I don't love firing shots off from the parking lot either but pay attention, those kids whether it be at Clarkstown or WC are gonna be good players. You think those kids aren't gonna have a clue when they play on the big field??? They haven't lost a game in over a year, it's not by accident. You don't win consistently against EVERYBODY playing big kick soccer. C'mon man, it's a good team. It's okay to admit it. I do.

Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723863 06/21/19 02:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This take is hilarious. If you watched Clarkstown play and all you walked away with is "it is easy to play big kick soccer on the small field" than you're really lost. I don't have a dog in the fight but I've seen them play multiple times and that team has legit players all over the field. I don't love firing shots off from the parking lot either but pay attention, those kids whether it be at Clarkstown or WC are gonna be good players. You think those kids aren't gonna have a clue when they play on the big field??? They haven't lost a game in over a year, it's not by accident. You don't win consistently against EVERYBODY playing big kick soccer. C'mon man, it's a good team. It's okay to admit it. I do.

You don't have a kid on the team but still watch them play. Little strange no matter what you say, but fits with the parent landscape nowadays

Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723864 06/21/19 02:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You don't have a kid on the team but still watch them play. Little strange no matter what you say, but fits with the parent landscape nowadays

As a matter of fact, it’s not hard to imagine at all. My daughter has played against them at least 4x, maybe 5. After having the same kick and run analysis early on I basically realized after multiple losses that they were actually pretty darn good.

Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723915 06/23/19 03:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a matter of fact, it’s not hard to imagine at all. My daughter has played against them at least 4x, maybe 5. After having the same kick and run analysis early on I basically realized after multiple losses that they were actually pretty darn good.
Its Tubby the Troll at it again. LMAO!!!

Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #723947 06/24/19 04:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So does Susa and EM both have ECRL teams? heard the try outs weren’t too good and competition was weak.

Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723948 06/24/19 04:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After reading a few takes about how the Clarkstown 07 team would fare on the "big field" I decided to do some research. As opposed to speculating I opted for facts and this is what I came up with.....

It appears the Clarkstown '07 coach also coaches the Clarkstown '06s. So with minimal research on GotSoccer checking the '06 game history it would appear that this style of play not only translates to the big field, it's quite effective. The '06 team apparently won the EDP National Premier Division 1 Spring League, triumphed at the EDP Memorial Day tournament, handily won the NY State Cup and are currently set to appear in the semi-finals of the US Youth National EDP Conference Cup in July. Furthermore, the game history reveals the Clarkstown 06 team is winning these games against high level competition.

Now I'm not an expert and I'm not entirely sure what all this means, but I'm pretty sure they've figured how to play soccer on a big field.

Clarkstown lost all their best 06 players to World Class for next season. Done deal. Half the 07’s left as well

Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723965 06/25/19 08:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clarkstown lost all their best 06 players to World Class for next season. Done deal. Half the 07’s left as well

Wow, this Clarkstown team is renting space in your head.

Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #723984 06/25/19 06:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone here talks out of their ass. At the beginning of the season there were people posting how Clarkstown was done in the Fall, how Susa was the next best thing, and how Albertson was overrated. Well, Clarkstown still dominating, Susa was a no show, and Albertson had a very good season.
GREAT CALL BOTN EXPERTS!!!

Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723998 06/26/19 12:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone here talks out of their ass. At the beginning of the season there were people posting how Clarkstown was done in the Fall, how Susa was the next best thing, and how Albertson was overrated. Well, Clarkstown still dominating, Susa was a no show, and Albertson had a very good season.

SUSA definitely fell apart and that was realy weird to see but they spread their players too thin. 2007s should have stayed in 2007 teams. Albertson is a good team and going to get better as they had a very good turnout at tryouts from other clubs. Clarkstown did what they do. They won a lot but I wonder what they'd be like without their main super star player. She is amazing.

Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723999 06/26/19 01:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SUSA definitely fell apart and that was realy weird to see but they spread their players too thin. 2007s should have stayed in 2007 teams. Albertson is a good team and going to get better as they had a very good turnout at tryouts from other clubs. Clarkstown did what they do. They won a lot but I wonder what they'd be like without their main super star player. She is amazing.

The girl that scores off the kick-off? Last I heard she was staying.

Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #724057 06/28/19 12:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The girl that scores off the kick-off? Last I heard she was staying.

She's staying. Every starter with the exception of one (a great player) is staying. Think they are playing up. Wish them well.

Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #724078 06/29/19 12:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They’re combining with the 06 team. Every starter is definitely not staying.

Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #724081 06/29/19 04:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They’re combining with the 06 team. Every starter is definitely not staying.

Correct. The 06’s and 07’s lost their top players WC

Page 29 of 31 1 2 27 28 29 30 31

Nobody Does It Better
Tournaments
Nation's Capital Cup 11/9 Columbia Classic Boys 11/9
Columbia Classic Girls 11/16
Fall Turf Classic 11/16
EDP Fall Classic 11/16
Hempfield College Girls 11/16
Hempfield College Boys 11/23
Southampton Cup TX 11/23
Southampton Cup Balt. 11/23