A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I thought world class coach was moving?

Old coach is leaving. New coach coming in will get these the girls to understand how to play real soccer. It is easy to play big kick soccer on the small field. When it comes to the bigger field you must be able to possess the ball This is the guy who will teach them that

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #723857
06/21/19 02:10 PM
06/21/19 02:10 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After reading a few takes about how the Clarkstown 07 team would fare on the "big field" I decided to do some research. As opposed to speculating I opted for facts and this is what I came up with.....

It appears the Clarkstown '07 coach also coaches the Clarkstown '06s. So with minimal research on GotSoccer checking the '06 game history it would appear that this style of play not only translates to the big field, it's quite effective. The '06 team apparently won the EDP National Premier Division 1 Spring League, triumphed at the EDP Memorial Day tournament, handily won the NY State Cup and are currently set to appear in the semi-finals of the US Youth National EDP Conference Cup in July. Furthermore, the game history reveals the Clarkstown 06 team is winning these games against high level competition.

Now I'm not an expert and I'm not entirely sure what all this means, but I'm pretty sure they've figured how to play soccer on a big field.

Reply Quote
Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723860
06/21/19 03:07 PM
06/21/19 03:07 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Old coach is leaving. New coach coming in will get these the girls to understand how to play real soccer. It is easy to play big kick soccer on the small field. When it comes to the bigger field you must be able to possess the ball This is the guy who will teach them that

This take is hilarious. If you watched Clarkstown play and all you walked away with is "it is easy to play big kick soccer on the small field" than you're really lost. I don't have a dog in the fight but I've seen them play multiple times and that team has legit players all over the field. I don't love firing shots off from the parking lot either but pay attention, those kids whether it be at Clarkstown or WC are gonna be good players. You think those kids aren't gonna have a clue when they play on the big field??? They haven't lost a game in over a year, it's not by accident. You don't win consistently against EVERYBODY playing big kick soccer. C'mon man, it's a good team. It's okay to admit it. I do.

Reply Quote
Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723863
06/21/19 03:20 PM
06/21/19 03:20 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This take is hilarious. If you watched Clarkstown play and all you walked away with is "it is easy to play big kick soccer on the small field" than you're really lost. I don't have a dog in the fight but I've seen them play multiple times and that team has legit players all over the field. I don't love firing shots off from the parking lot either but pay attention, those kids whether it be at Clarkstown or WC are gonna be good players. You think those kids aren't gonna have a clue when they play on the big field??? They haven't lost a game in over a year, it's not by accident. You don't win consistently against EVERYBODY playing big kick soccer. C'mon man, it's a good team. It's okay to admit it. I do.

You don't have a kid on the team but still watch them play. Little strange no matter what you say, but fits with the parent landscape nowadays

Reply Quote
Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723864
06/21/19 03:33 PM
06/21/19 03:33 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You don't have a kid on the team but still watch them play. Little strange no matter what you say, but fits with the parent landscape nowadays

As a matter of fact, it’s not hard to imagine at all. My daughter has played against them at least 4x, maybe 5. After having the same kick and run analysis early on I basically realized after multiple losses that they were actually pretty darn good.

Reply Quote
Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723915
06/23/19 04:45 PM
06/23/19 04:45 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a matter of fact, it’s not hard to imagine at all. My daughter has played against them at least 4x, maybe 5. After having the same kick and run analysis early on I basically realized after multiple losses that they were actually pretty darn good.
Its Tubby the Troll at it again. LMAO!!!

Reply Quote
Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #723947
06/24/19 05:30 PM
06/24/19 05:30 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So does SUSA and EM both have ECRL teams? heard the try outs weren’t too good and competition was weak.

Reply Quote
Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723948
06/24/19 05:32 PM
06/24/19 05:32 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After reading a few takes about how the Clarkstown 07 team would fare on the "big field" I decided to do some research. As opposed to speculating I opted for facts and this is what I came up with.....

It appears the Clarkstown '07 coach also coaches the Clarkstown '06s. So with minimal research on GotSoccer checking the '06 game history it would appear that this style of play not only translates to the big field, it's quite effective. The '06 team apparently won the EDP National Premier Division 1 Spring League, triumphed at the EDP Memorial Day tournament, handily won the NY State Cup and are currently set to appear in the semi-finals of the US Youth National EDP Conference Cup in July. Furthermore, the game history reveals the Clarkstown 06 team is winning these games against high level competition.

Now I'm not an expert and I'm not entirely sure what all this means, but I'm pretty sure they've figured how to play soccer on a big field.

Clarkstown lost all their best 06 players to World Class for next season. Done deal. Half the 07’s left as well

Reply Quote
Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723965
06/25/19 09:06 AM
06/25/19 09:06 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clarkstown lost all their best 06 players to World Class for next season. Done deal. Half the 07’s left as well

Wow, this Clarkstown team is renting space in your head.

Reply Quote
Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #723984
06/25/19 07:53 PM
06/25/19 07:53 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone here talks out of their ass. At the beginning of the season there were people posting how Clarkstown was done in the Fall, how SUSA was the next best thing, and how Albertson was overrated. Well, Clarkstown still dominating, SUSA was a no show, and Albertson had a very good season.
GREAT CALL BOTN EXPERTS!!!

Reply Quote
Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723998
06/26/19 01:59 PM
06/26/19 01:59 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone here talks out of their ass. At the beginning of the season there were people posting how Clarkstown was done in the Fall, how SUSA was the next best thing, and how Albertson was overrated. Well, Clarkstown still dominating, SUSA was a no show, and Albertson had a very good season.

SUSA definitely fell apart and that was realy weird to see but they spread their players too thin. 2007s should have stayed in 2007 teams. Albertson is a good team and going to get better as they had a very good turnout at tryouts from other clubs. Clarkstown did what they do. They won a lot but I wonder what they'd be like without their main super star player. She is amazing.

Reply Quote
Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723999
06/26/19 02:26 PM
06/26/19 02:26 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SUSA definitely fell apart and that was realy weird to see but they spread their players too thin. 2007s should have stayed in 2007 teams. Albertson is a good team and going to get better as they had a very good turnout at tryouts from other clubs. Clarkstown did what they do. They won a lot but I wonder what they'd be like without their main super star player. She is amazing.

The girl that scores off the kick-off? Last I heard she was staying.

Reply Quote
Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #724057
06/28/19 01:32 PM
06/28/19 01:32 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The girl that scores off the kick-off? Last I heard she was staying.

She's staying. Every starter with the exception of one (a great player) is staying. Think they are playing up. Wish them well.

Reply Quote
Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #724078
06/29/19 01:23 PM
06/29/19 01:23 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They’re combining with the 06 team. Every starter is definitely not staying.

Reply Quote
Re: G2007 GU12 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #724081
06/29/19 05:50 PM
06/29/19 05:50 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They’re combining with the 06 team. Every starter is definitely not staying.

Correct. The 06’s and 07’s lost their top players WC

Reply Quote
Page 29 of 30 1 2 27 28 29 30
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Tournaments
EDP Central Jersey 7/13
EDP Pocono Premier 7/20
EDP Summer Showcase 7/27
EDP MAPS CAPS 7/27
LIRR Beach Bash

Friends of Renz Charity 8/3
CRUSA - FC Bucks 8/3
Kickoff Classic 8/10
LIRR Beach Bash
T.W.I.S.T. 8/17
EDP Fall Kickoff 8/24
Gettysburg Blast 8/24
OBGC Capital Cup 8/31
Southampton Cup CA 8/31
WAGS 10/12
SAC Columbus Wknd. 10/12
CT Rush Columbus 10/12
EDP Fall Cup 10/12
Parsippany Pride 10/11
East Islip Columbus 10/12
Nation's Capital Cup 11/9 Columbia Classic Boys 11/9
Columbia Classic Girls 11/16
EDP Fall Classic 11/16
Hempfield College Girls 11/16
Hempfield College Boys 11/23
Southampton Cup TX 11/23
Southampton Cup Balt. 11/23
EDP Maps Cup 11/23
EDP Fall Showcase 11/23
Baltimore Showcase 11/30
Southampton Cup FL 12/7
EDP Winter Classic 12/7
Camps & Clinics
EISC Summer Camps
LIPFC Summer Camp
NYSC Girls Summer Camps
NYSC Boys Summer Camps

LIRR Advanced Training
LIRR Summer Camps
LIRR Team Camps
LIRR Striker Camps
LIRR Goalkeeper Camps
Eastern FC Champions Camp
Eastern FC Pre-Season HS
KK Athletics Summer
SUSA HS Prep
SUSA Finishing/Goalkeeper SUSA @ Baymen
SUSA Fall Kick Off
SUSA Camp Series
SUSA Summer Splash

Gold Coast FC Camps
Gold Coast FC Training
WYSL Summer Camp

Stony Brook SC Camp
Sponsors

Newest Members
MRM Ajax Academy, Jtbombers, MineolaGreg, Sport-11, Fury Futures
14843 Registered Users
Search

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 46 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1991 - 2019