A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
FCW and NYSC should be merged.

Can be done amicably. Or just pull DA status from one and everyone will move.

Reply Quote
Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #723670
06/17/19 04:43 PM
06/17/19 04:43 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still wondering why you use “Mechanic” like it’s derogatory? Does fixing cars remove the ability to understand soccer? Ironic that we often use the “well oiled machine” analogy for a team that performs well. Be critical of his administrative and coaching abilities, but don’t insult the worlds mechanics.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723713
06/18/19 03:46 PM
06/18/19 03:46 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still wondering why you use “Mechanic” like it’s derogatory? Does fixing cars remove the ability to understand soccer? Ironic that we often use the “well oiled machine” analogy for a team that performs well. Be critical of his administrative and coaching abilities, but don’t insult the worlds mechanics.
I'm not trying to be derogatory to mechanics; I trust good ones to fix my car. However, the thought of someone going from full-time mechanic to running a USSF DA program is a bit of a joke. I didn't even know about George's past until one of the FCW coaches told me, "Who the F--- is this guy to tell me how to run my team? He should stick to fixing cars." But, again, not intended as a slight on mechanics in general.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723717
06/18/19 04:49 PM
06/18/19 04:49 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not trying to be derogatory to mechanics; I trust good ones to fix my car. However, the thought of someone going from full-time mechanic to running a USSF DA program is a bit of a joke. I didn't even know about George's past until one of the FCW coaches told me, "Who the F--- is this guy to tell me how to run my team? He should stick to fixing cars." But, again, not intended as a slight on mechanics in general.

I wonder how that coach makes a living since he’s clearly superior to any mechanic. I’m sure it’s not from just coaching.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #723720
06/18/19 06:16 PM
06/18/19 06:16 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmm... we send all the checks to his home address. Really how many DA clubs put your coach in charge of collecting the money?? That doesn’t create any issues....

George has gone from mechanic to coach, bookkeeper, landscaper, administrator, scheduler, scout and bully.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723725
06/18/19 09:04 PM
06/18/19 09:04 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmm... we send all the checks to his home address. Really how many DA clubs put your coach in charge of collecting the money?? That doesn’t create any issues....

George has gone from mechanic to coach, bookkeeper, landscaper, administrator, scheduler, scout and bully.

Money maker !

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723728
06/18/19 09:44 PM
06/18/19 09:44 PM
F
Falcon Offline
Back of THE NET
Falcon  Offline
Back of THE NET
F

Wouldn't it be great if the US had only one league structure with national. regional, and state/district leagues and different divisions in each so teams are grouped by ability like a real country all governed and run by USSF?

You mean like in the old days....about 20 years ago?

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #723736
06/19/19 09:17 AM
06/19/19 09:17 AM
Greenwich Village, NY
Larry Miller Offline OP
Chief Rocker
Larry Miller  Offline OP
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Greenwich Village, NY
Too many folks today dont have that sense of history, but you are right...that's how it was. It all changed when US Club Soccer got sanctioning from the USSF and created a second travel league with way too many sub leagues and programs...now USYSA is finally playing hardball and countering USCS as is the USSF with their DA program....golf or tennis anyone?

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723737
06/19/19 09:23 AM
06/19/19 09:23 AM
Greenwich Village, NY
Larry Miller Offline OP
Chief Rocker
Larry Miller  Offline OP
Chief Rocker
Back of THE NET

Greenwich Village, NY

Do you think George is helping himself to some coinage? BTW, I did receive an email from George...it was short and supposed to put me in my place...here is his email to me....

[b]On Jun 19, 2019, at 8:32 AM, George Gjokaj <ggjokajefcw@gmail.com> wrote:

I feel sorry for you. You have so much negative energy. Please remove me from your contact list.[/b

Here is my reply back to George....

Negative energy? Seems to me to be very aggressive positive energy. It is you that has the negative energy. Dont feel sorry for me..you need to look at how you are seen by those who you interact with, and I have to say based on my experience with you, they seem to be on target. Remove you from my contact list? WTF is that supposed to mean or do? Here is an important axiom for you to know and understand and that is to never piss off a guy with a pen and a microphone. You did not deal straight with me so I know the piece of [****] that you are as do others…..

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723741
06/19/19 09:59 AM
06/19/19 09:59 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

His family is very involve on his Instagram. There is a post every 5 minutes .

Videos are dope. Seems like a talented player. Too joung to say . Expectations got to be high for parents.

The parents are not realistic. You wouldn't believe how much time is wasted trying to get the perfect video for Instagram. Time that should be spent training if you have high expectations. I think the parents just want to monetize as much as they can now because there is no telling how good this kid will be at 14 years old or whenever he hits puberty and once the competition is just as good or better. Nevertheless, they should keep making money or getting free stuff as long as they can or at least until they recoup all the expenses of these docu-training sessions.

i think money is not an issue here .did you see the recover methods, private coaches, trips to Europe ? this is something else

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723747
06/19/19 11:23 AM
06/19/19 11:23 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was referring to the coach that said George should go fix cars. I wonder what that coach does to make a living? It would be hard to find a coach that doesn’t have a career outside of soccer - at least in the US. Would an accountant, lawyer, finance executive, doctor, fireman, or barista make a better coach? Maybe he was angry - but his comment makes him look like an idiot.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #723750
06/19/19 12:30 PM
06/19/19 12:30 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was referring to the coach that said George should go fix cars. I wonder what that coach does to make a living? It would be hard to find a coach that doesn’t have a career outside of soccer - at least in the US. Would an accountant, lawyer, finance executive, doctor, fireman, or barista make a better coach? Maybe he was angry - but his comment makes him look like an idiot.

his bio is on the public fcw website,,, not hard to find,,, i don't know him but doesn't seem like a guy who went from mechanic to soccer coach, more like a lifetime soccer guy who is a small business owner,,, i guess he does more than just "director of operations" at fxcwstchester?

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #723754
06/19/19 01:15 PM
06/19/19 01:15 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All of these guys that run these DA clubs seem to have uncanny similarities. When will the DA exercise some oversight and investigate who’s genuine and who’s using the DA badge for their own devices? Maybe DA clubs in other regions do it better, but in this area it all just seems like a scam.

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #723756
06/19/19 01:46 PM
06/19/19 01:46 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’ve experienced my fair share of coaches. They come in all stripes, most lazy, one brilliant, some hardworking, a few caring, a couple very effective, some mean, a few ambitious and a couple of idiots. Yet George is the dumbest, meanest, laziest, least effective and most ambitious of the lot!

I challenge you all to share some choice Quotes from George, inspiring rants etc.
Go

Reply Quote
Re: USSF BDA Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723780
06/19/19 11:18 PM
06/19/19 11:18 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’ve experienced my fair share of coaches. They come in all stripes, most lazy, one brilliant, some hardworking, a few caring, a couple very effective, some mean, a few ambitious and a couple of idiots. Yet George is the dumbest, meanest, laziest, least effective and most ambitious of the lot!

I challenge you all to share some choice Quotes from George, inspiring rants etc.
Go

This one from this past season's end of season note is a real gem - trying to convince parents to stop complaining about crappy coaches, just pay the $4,000 and crappy coaches (and teammates, etc.) are actually HELPFUL, i.e. "part of the process" LOL. eek

FCW (George) End of Season Note: "Our message to you all is to allow the process to unfold. Your child will have teams , coaches, referees, team mates etc. that they love and at times that they don't care for too much. Allowing your boys to persevere and deal with these adversities is a vital part of the process and would greatly appreciate your support for your children's sake."

Reply Quote
Page 120 of 133 1 2 118 119 120 121 122 132 133
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Tournaments
EDP Central Jersey 7/13
EDP Pocono Premier 7/20
EDP Summer Showcase 7/27
EDP MAPS CAPS 7/27
LIRR Beach Bash

Friends of Renz Charity 8/3
CRUSA - FC Bucks 8/3
Kickoff Classic 8/10
LIRR Beach Bash
T.W.I.S.T. 8/17
EDP Fall Kickoff 8/24
Gettysburg Blast 8/24
OBGC Capital Cup 8/31
Southampton Cup CA 8/31
WAGS 10/12
SAC Columbus Wknd. 10/12
CT Rush Columbus 10/12
EDP Fall Cup 10/12
Parsippany Pride 10/11
East Islip Columbus 10/12
Nation's Capital Cup 11/9 Columbia Classic Boys 11/9
Columbia Classic Girls 11/16
EDP Fall Classic 11/16
Hempfield College Girls 11/16
Hempfield College Boys 11/23
Southampton Cup TX 11/23
Southampton Cup Balt. 11/23
EDP Maps Cup 11/23
EDP Fall Showcase 11/23
Baltimore Showcase 11/30
Southampton Cup FL 12/7
EDP Winter Classic 12/7
Camps & Clinics
EISC Summer Camps
LIPFC Summer Camp
NYSC Girls Summer Camps
NYSC Boys Summer Camps

LIRR Advanced Training
LIRR Summer Camps
LIRR Team Camps
LIRR Striker Camps
LIRR Goalkeeper Camps
Eastern FC Champions Camp
Eastern FC Pre-Season HS
KK Athletics Summer
SUSA HS Prep
SUSA Finishing/Goalkeeper SUSA @ Baymen
SUSA Fall Kick Off
SUSA Camp Series
SUSA Summer Splash

Gold Coast FC Camps
Gold Coast FC Training
WYSL Summer Camp

Stony Brook SC Camp
Sponsors

Newest Members
MRM Ajax Academy, Jtbombers, MineolaGreg, Sport-11, Fury Futures
14843 Registered Users
Search

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 28 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Click Here!

Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1991 - 2019