Fall '19 Scores & Standings:| Alliance (NJ) | BDA | CJSL | ECNL | BECNL | CCL Boys | CCL Girls | EDP | EDP Futures |
| ENY Challenge Cup | ENY State Cup | GDA | LIJSL | NEGDL |
National League (NA) (MA) | NPL | NYCSL | WYSL | WYSL Cup |

| Boys High School (Nassau) (Suffolk) (Private) | Girls High School (Nassau) (Suffolk ) (Private) |


Latest Posts
B2010:U10 Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 11/13/19 12:01 AM
BOYS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019
by Anonymous - 11/12/19 06:57 PM
USSF BDA Fall 2019/Spring 2020
by Anonymous - 11/12/19 04:10 PM
GIRLS High School (School Ball) Fall 2019
by Anonymous - 11/12/19 02:37 PM
Hanky Panky at FC Fury GDA
by Anonymous - 11/12/19 10:16 AM
EDP 2019-2020
EDP Scores & Standings
EDP Conferences (NA) (MA)
Futures Scores & Standings
USSDA Standings 2019-2020
GDA Standings
BDA Standings
ECNL 2019-2020
Girls NE Standings
Boys NE Sched & Scores
WYSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
LIJSL Scores & Standings
Fall '19 Scores & Standings
Spring '19 LI Cup
LIJSL Fall '19 Schedule
LIJSL Spr. '20 Schedule
Sportsmanship Spring '19
ENY State Cups 2019-2020
Challenge Cup
NY State Cup
NSCAA HS & College Rankings
Sponsors

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 32 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Search

BOTN en Espańol
Adverts 1
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 44 of 47 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 47
Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723533 06/14/19 12:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]EM will never be a power house they just don't know how to coach. It's sad they have some really good players but the coaches just don't know how to make it all work in a positive atmosphere. Teams are mediocre at best. Try to inspire kids make it happen for them but they just fall short. Talk about entitled players, there are some who really suck when it gets down and dirty but they are praised for baling out but giving it their all. How screwed up it that? I would think twice or maybe once coming here. Yeah once.


I guess when your kid is not good enough to play there you shouldn't waste your time even thinking once about it


See when a player moves to a new team its just not the player trying out. The player and the parents are trying out the team. It takes a while to figure out. If it takes six months or a year so be it. My kid was good enough but the coaches weren't good enough for her. There is a formula that has to work. The ECNL platform is great and the showcases bring a lot of coaches. The thing you have to remember is the love of the game coming from the player. If a wet blanket is thrown on that player nothing good will come from it. ECNL is tops but you can achieve what you want in other leagues. Remember parents you are setting the schedule and driving them everywhere when it comes to ID camps. EM just wasn't for us.........


No need to explain. Others feel exactly the same way. Plenty of openings coming soon.


Can someone explain why so many leave the top teams in EM?

Make it a poll
1) The DOC is a tool
2) JG can't be trusted
3) Its a cut throat environment
4) the arrogant parents

Junior Soccer Advertisements

Click Here!

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723535 06/14/19 12:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A


No need to explain. Others feel exactly the same way. Plenty of openings coming soon. [/quote]

Can someone explain why so many leave the top teams in EM?

Make it a poll
1) The DOC is a tool
2) JG can't be trusted
3) Its a cut throat environment
4) the arrogant parents
[/quote]


I vote #1 no I vote #2 or maybe #3. Nah definitely #1

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723615 06/16/19 05:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]EM will never be a power house they just don't know how to coach. It's sad they have some really good players but the coaches just don't know how to make it all work in a positive atmosphere. Teams are mediocre at best. Try to inspire kids make it happen for them but they just fall short. Talk about entitled players, there are some who really suck when it gets down and dirty but they are praised for baling out but giving it their all. How screwed up it that? I would think twice or maybe once coming here. Yeah once.


I guess when your kid is not good enough to play there you shouldn't waste your time even thinking once about it


See when a player moves to a new team its just not the player trying out. The player and the parents are trying out the team. It takes a while to figure out. If it takes six months or a year so be it. My kid was good enough but the coaches weren't good enough for her. There is a formula that has to work. The ECNL platform is great and the showcases bring a lot of coaches. The thing you have to remember is the love of the game coming from the player. If a wet blanket is thrown on that player nothing good will come from it. ECNL is tops but you can achieve what you want in other leagues. Remember parents you are setting the schedule and driving them everywhere when it comes to ID camps. EM just wasn't for us.........


No need to explain. Others feel exactly the same way. Plenty of openings coming soon.


Can someone explain why so many leave the top teams in EM?

Make it a poll
1) The DOC is a tool
2) JG can't be trusted
3) Its a cut throat environment
4) the arrogant parents


All of the above, been there done that.

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723616 06/16/19 07:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
EM will never be a power house they just don't know how to coach. It's sad they have some really good players but the coaches just don't know how to make it all work in a positive atmosphere. Teams are mediocre at best. Try to inspire kids make it happen for them but they just fall short. Talk about entitled players, there are some who really suck when it gets down and dirty but they are praised for baling out but giving it their all. How screwed up it that? I would think twice or maybe once coming here. Yeah once.


I guess when your kid is not good enough to play there you shouldn't waste your time even thinking once about it


See when a player moves to a new team its just not the player trying out. The player and the parents are trying out the team. It takes a while to figure out. If it takes six months or a year so be it. My kid was good enough but the coaches weren't good enough for her. There is a formula that has to work. The ECNL platform is great and the showcases bring a lot of coaches. The thing you have to remember is the love of the game coming from the player. If a wet blanket is thrown on that player nothing good will come from it. ECNL is tops but you can achieve what you want in other leagues. Remember parents you are setting the schedule and driving them everywhere when it comes to ID camps. EM just wasn't for us.........


No need to explain. Others feel exactly the same way. Plenty of openings coming soon.


Can someone explain why so many leave the top teams in EM?


DoC is a train wreck and liar

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723617 06/16/19 07:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And those are his good points

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723619 06/16/19 09:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And those are his good points



Originally Posted by Anonymous
And those are his good points


Let us not forget JG and his tendency to touch young girls and worse! He’s a legit molester! Shame on any parents who put their daughter in that situation.

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723643 06/17/19 11:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rico Suave is not to be around young women! Ask him about his history.. lol

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723649 06/17/19 12:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rico Suave is not to be around young women! Ask him about his history.. lol


Isn’t the name Pedro Picapiedra?

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #723660 06/17/19 02:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rico Suave is not to be around young women! Ask him about his history.. lol


Isn’t the name Pedro Picapiedra?


Carlos Danger

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Larry Miller] #724303 07/08/19 08:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
National Futsal National Championship this weekend in New Jersey.

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #724318 07/08/19 02:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
National Futsal National Championship this weekend in New Jersey.


Yawn.........

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #724329 07/08/19 08:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northeast futsal championships doesn’t have one of the top 4 teams from the regionals in February it’s another money grab. Two of the 4 teams are from Long Island which neither one qualified and the only reason they got in is because they couldn’t fill the bracket.

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #724336 07/09/19 07:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Northeast futsal championships doesn’t have one of the top 4 teams from the regionals in February it’s another money grab. Two of the 4 teams are from Long Island which neither one qualified and the only reason they got in is because they couldn’t fill the bracket.


What a joke it's hard to believe people are paying to play in a "National Futsal Championship " lol. Pay play at its finest.

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #724337 07/09/19 07:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Northeast futsal championships doesn’t have one of the top 4 teams from the regionals in February it’s another money grab. Two of the 4 teams are from Long Island which neither one qualified and the only reason they got in is because they couldn’t fill the bracket.


What a joke it's hard to believe people are paying to play in a "National Futsal Championship " lol. Pay play at its finest.
It’s basically just another tournament so what’s the difference? Because it’s indoors on a court. Tournaments are tournaments and we all pay to play in them. So who cares

Re: G2005 GU14 Fall 2018/Spring 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #724340 07/09/19 09:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Northeast futsal championships doesn’t have one of the top 4 teams from the regionals in February it’s another money grab. Two of the 4 teams are from Long Island which neither one qualified and the only reason they got in is because they couldn’t fill the bracket.


What a joke it's hard to believe people are paying to play in a "National Futsal Championship " lol. Pay play at its finest.
It’s basically just another tournament so what’s the difference? Because it’s indoors on a court. Tournaments are tournaments and we all pay to play in them. So who cares

Biggest difference is other tournaments don't call themselves National Championships and state it's a qualifying tournament. Its indoor soccer in July

Page 44 of 47 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 47

Nobody Does It Better
Tournaments
Nation's Capital Cup 11/9 Columbia Classic Boys 11/9
Columbia Classic Girls 11/16
Fall Turf Classic 11/16
EDP Fall Classic 11/16
Hempfield College Girls 11/16
Hempfield College Boys 11/23
Southampton Cup TX 11/23
Southampton Cup Balt. 11/23
FC Brandywine 11/23
EDP Maps Cup 11/23
EDP Fall Showcase 11/23
NRSA Harvest Fest 11/23
CRUSA/FC Bucks 11/23
Baltimore Showcase 11/30
KK Thanksgiving 11/30
Globall Thanksgiving 12/1
RCC Annual Tournament
KK Xmas Week 12/28
Southampton Cup FL 12/7
EDP Winter Classic 12/7
Soccer Sunday Series
Holiday Cup Tournament 12/28
Campeonas All Girls 12/29
Soccer Coliseum 5v5

RCC Annual Tournament
Ophir MLK 1/18
Globall MLK 1/19
KK MLK Day 1/20
EDP Futsal
Soccer Coliseum 5v5

RCC Annual Tournament
Generation Adidas Cup 2/15
NYSC Invitaional @ Ophir 2/15
Globall Presidents Cup 2/17
KK Presidents Week 2/17
Manhattan KOC 2/28
EDP Futsal
Soccer Coliseum 5v5

Soccer Coliseum Kick-Off 3/14
Baltimore Mania - Boys 3/21
Baltimore Mania - Girls 3/28
EDP Futsal
Soccer Coliseum 5v5
Winter Indoor Leagues
KK Men's League
KK Athletics Indoor League
KK FREE Indoor League
EDP Futsal
Ophir Futsal League
NYSC Futsal
Globall Adult Leagues
Globall 8v8 League
Camps & Clinics
EISC Winter Training
EISC Foot Skills
EISC Goalkeeper Training
EISC Spring Camps
LIRR School Break
LIRR Ball Mastery/Total
LIRR Striker Training
LIRR Goalkeeper Training
LIRR Holiday Week Camp
KK Winter Skills
KK Elite Level
KK Goalkeeping
NYSC Specific Positions
NYSC Development Program
EFC Young Lions Hawthorne
EFC Young Lions
EFC Advanced Development
EFC Player Development
Newest Members
Patrick Colgan, NorthSport, jkurla1, Rafal Bogusz, MerrickWarriors
14872 Registered Users
Adverts 2

Click Here!


Copyright (c) Back of THE NET 1991 - 2019

.